Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. This was a fresh save, though. Does she Avee actually send you to a location, because that doesn't seem to function if so.
Edit: I'm an idiot. There was was a gate in Monduval.

Happy to announce (at least for the Steelwinds) the Chosen start is working way smoother now. No double encounter with Death trying to merc you sibling, either seems to indulge in advances without too much trouble, and asking Annette to borrow an outfit was adorable.

If I had any suggestions on that front, I'd say it would be a fun plot for Annette to look you up and down and comment on how good you look (especially if you were a bloke before the magic change), and tease/suggest you join her in her line of work. Maybe showing you how to dress or giving a crash course, even if it's a throw away line of text.

Not too much really changes from what's already ingame, but this way she's sort of a guide or offramp into the business, in a way. Since she has a whole special thing with whoring with the player if you go the Chosen route, why not lean into it a bit more, haha? The pair of you could gain renown as a sister act, hur hur.

EDIT: Actually, why limit it to gals? You added trap makeup to the game, and you mentioned before how the male Steelwind is still quite attractive either way. Maybe she's just that lewd, or maybe she has an eye for quality. Or both.

On the topic of slooting it up, what's the plan for Fleur?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aedelwulf

Jun 8, 2023
I encountered a problem where when wanting to mate with the werewolf a error pops up.

Also the option to get gangbanged by your werewolf children is no longer available.

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier and i didn't see it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I encountered a problem where when wanting to mate with the werewolf a error pops up.

Also the option to get gangbanged by your werewolf children is no longer available.

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier and i didn't see it.
I wasn't aware there were problems there. The same bug caused both issues, but its fixed in this release

1. If I had any suggestions on that front, I'd say it would be a fun plot for Annette to look you up and down and comment on how good you look (especially if you were a bloke before the magic change), and tease/suggest you join her in her line of work. Maybe showing you how to dress or giving a crash course, even if it's a throw away line of text.

Not too much really changes from what's already ingame, but this way she's sort of a guide or offramp into the business, in a way. Since she has a whole special thing with whoring with the player if you go the Chosen route, why not lean into it a bit more, haha? The pair of you could gain renown as a sister act, hur hur.

2. EDIT: Actually, why limit it to gals? You added trap makeup to the game, and you mentioned before how the male Steelwind is still quite attractive either way. Maybe she's just that lewd, or maybe she has an eye for quality. Or both.

3. On the topic of slooting it up, what's the plan for Fleur?

1. I was waiting to get Tania in as that's the last member of the Steelwind family and I can do all the scenes at once.

2. I actually had a scene in mind, yet to be written, where she shows you how to properly apply makeup. I considered needing a girl to show you how to wear makeup if you were a guy, but that then involves 20+ different scenes of girls teaching you so now you just read what to do off of the case.

3. I plan to expand on the already existing story with her.

I'll revisit Annette and Bill's sex secenes in 1.79 so I can get a theme going with Tania, at the moment there is a bug where you can bang Annette before she kills you.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1.78b Patch Notes and Thoughts:

Am I correct in guessing we can't do the prison quest currently, due to not encountering the priestess with the dock work?

The rest is absolutely spoilered so not to explode the page with text.

Sorry not sorry.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.78b Patch Notes and Thoughts:

Am I correct in guessing we can't do the prison quest currently, due to not encountering the priestess with the dock work?

The rest is absolutely spoilered so not to explode the page with text.

Sorry not sorry.

Correct, as I'm making some changes to it. I should get 1.79 out soon, and can have 1.80 be the island/city update.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Thanks. Wanted to take a go at her and for some reason just couldn't find the thing. Had nuked my older saves so I didn't have a run with First active for reference either.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Does the flyer that says "virgin women have been disappearing at night" actually mean anything yet? I spent literal weeks just wandering around on a new virgin save and nothing.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Where is the farm at?
If you are talking about SteeleWind farm, it is located at the town of Britmor. If you didn't pick Chosen One as your starting background, there is a character you need to meet in the town before you can access it. There is either a high class prostitute that you need to have sex with or you can encounter a guy in the town store that you can help out and gain access to the farm.

There is another farm you can gain as your own farm and it involves completing some quests, but I cannot remember which ones you need to complete, you should be given a voucher which you can turn in to the Thieves Guild and it will grant you the farm that you can access along the Farm Road.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Where is the farm at?
If you are talking about SteeleWind farm, it is located at the town of Britmor. If you didn't pick Chosen One as your starting background, there is a character you need to meet in the town before you can access it. There is either a high class prostitute that you need to have sex with or you can encounter a guy in the town store that you can help out and gain access to the farm.

There is another farm you can gain as your own farm and it involves completing some quests, but I cannot remember which ones you need to complete, you should be given a voucher which you can turn in to the Thieves Guild and it will grant you the farm that you can access along the Farm Road.
You can use the convoys to get there a bit easier, one is at the main gate and another is at Fort Reach. And IIRC it's by gemder which sibling you have to get to know, and you have to buy and axe that Bill wants so keep some money, while Annette is kind of hard to find IMHO cause she triggers late at night and her % to show up seems super low.

The Avedon farm you can also buy it at the castle, but it's Mariko's fox shrine quest IIRC to get a voucher. Go from the main gate to the suburb area, then you can head to the farm road. It's like the third option down usually in the bottom area, not the main area with pics and the link to say the Frog and Jolly Lumberjack.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Does the flyer that says "virgin women have been disappearing at night" actually mean anything yet? I spent literal weeks just wandering around on a new virgin save and nothing.
It's actually connected to the town BF or GF storyline, and only the BF (boyfriend) story is available at the moment. To trigger it you need to look like a lady and have bewbs while bathing inside the onsen, and it'll be a random encounter where somebody asks if they can feel 'em up. If you offer to take care of the excitement afterwards, they will ask to be your boyfriend.

After you get busy, a few times, the plot will follow that you end up working in the castle, leading to an eventual encounter with the source of the missing girls.

I do agree there could be a bit more enviormental storytelling at some point with the effects of people being lost, or villagers demanding justice, guards taxed beyond their means trying to fix the problem, etc.

Wandering around as virgin bait is a clever nod I hadn't thought of. (Most starts are technically experienced, if not physically. Only one I can think of Chosen one (maybe) or possibly a generic shipwreck, possibly Unlucky).

I personally had a lot of trouble triggering the onsen encounter and the follow up where the BF's boss tries to take get in on the action, I don't know if that's related to the fixes and growing pains of the game or my poor RNG.

When the town GF path is made in theory it'll have a similar end result, but it's not yet ingame. (Speedy Snekk can only speed so fast.)

Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I personally had a lot of trouble triggering the onsen encounter and the follow up where the BF's boss tries to take get in on the action, I don't know if that's related to the fixes and growing pains of the game or my poor RNG.
Can say, I think bigger bits may make it happen faster.
I had my chara take lactaid to get the gobs to like me faster, and forgot that I had so I ended up with big leaky ones while I was doing the gob wife stuff and he ended up spawning way faster then I had ever gotten him to, like the third time I went in.
Don't know if this is an actual mechanic or just insanely good RNG, and if it's not a mechanic it feels like it should be.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It does make sense. If somebody is attracted to big tiddy action and the player is sporting a glorious, milky pair, that'd for sure be ringing the dinner bell.

Perhaps a factor is also possessing a variety of other plot related events or flags that make it trickier to trigger, since they get added to the list. (Gobwife, Percy, Friends at the Frog or Trap Cafe, Mariko, Popular from Whoring, among others.)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah I normally have to spam the onsen for SO SO LONG to get him to show up so I was shocked when he popped up so soon.

Also, Solid Snekk , please please please fix the witches hut code so you can always make the gender potions.

Also this but I think it's cause it's the gob cave and not the shrine.
Area: on visit
Line: 1
Code: 112
Desc: [end[ not found!

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Yeah I normally have to spam the onsen for SO SO LONG to get him to show up so I was shocked when he popped up so soon.

Also, Solid Snekk , please please please fix the witches hut code so you can always make the gender potions.
If you're in a pinch you can use the ledger and do the cheat thang to add potions to the inventory. They only cost some gems typically to make normally though, and the quest to make them is remarkably fast/simple. What's your particular issue here?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I can up the chance of meeting the boy if you guys would like.

I'm gonna see if I can get a release out to fix the bugs, but I've done a ton of backend work with not much new content so the new release may not be that eventful aside from bugfixes.

Also this but I think it's cause it's the gob cave and not the shrine.
Line: 1
Code: 112
Desc: [end[ not found!
Just did a run through and it seems to work as intended.

The second part is also fixed.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Fairly certain nobody shall complain about content as you fight the good fight against bugs of doom. A castle is only as good as its foundation and all that. And if they do, well, whatever, haha.

Is the GF still intended to travel some of the same arc as the BF?

Oh, how tall is Bess? Is she a shortstack, around the five foot range ala Percy, or around the elf or human protag (six feet)? Sketch ended up with the player being groped while resting on a fenceline, since I figure sitting is a good equalizer in terms of height.

...And I may or may not end up drawing a bunch of lazy gobs laying about as whim takes me. Do farm gobs wear anything? Asking for a friend.

Aedelwulf

Jun 8, 2023
Hello again. I came across another two problems.

One is if you hire Bill as security at the brothel it brings up an error whenever you try to manage your employees

Line: 20
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

The other one is at Monduval Central Park. Whenever I try to explore the park it gives me an error.

Line: 3
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

Sorry if someone else brought these up before.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Fairly certain nobody shall complain about content as you fight the good fight against bugs of doom. A castle is only as good as its foundation and all that. And if they do, well, whatever, haha.

2. Is the GF still intended to travel some of the same arc as the BF?

3. Oh, how tall is Bess? Is she a shortstack, around the five foot range ala Percy, or around the elf or human protag (six feet)? Sketch ended up with the player being groped while resting on a fenceline, since I figure sitting is a good equalizer in terms of height.

4. ...And I may or may not end up drawing a bunch of lazy gobs laying about as whim takes me. Do farm gobs wear anything? Asking for a friend.
1. I'll finish my current events and get a release out.

2. Yes, but as a woman you can expect what the intended pathway is.

3. I believe she is described as being able to unzip the PC's pants as a human/elf without having to bend over to look inside, so possibly only four to five feet tall.

4. There's two scenes where they are described as having clothes, but they're both with goblin armor and weapons.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes