Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hello again. I came across another two problems.

1. One is if you hire Bill as security at the brothel it brings up an error whenever you try to manage your employees

2. The other one is at Monduval Central Park. Whenever I try to explore the park it gives me an error.

Sorry if someone else brought these up before.
1. It was only Bill, but it made no sense so I rewrote it so it works.

2. I was working on the park events and released it without removing my notes. It's fixed now.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. I don't suppose you have a list or idea of whatever gifts/presents/tokens the PC is given by the assorted lovers?

As I recall so far it's Bangles from Wife and First, some sort of ring from Percy, and a ...strange bump on the wrist from the forest tech. That one seems odd, haha. I'd almost think a sigil or tech style tattoo on the hand may look more interesting, but that's hardly the point of it, yeah?

Oh, and the matching crystal buttplugs if that shopping idea ever pulls through, bwahahaha.

Perhaps a magical choker from Annette? (How is it magic? It self repairs after being snapped, of course.)

Gotta say, with as many saucy buttons the Chosen One is playing with, it's gonna be tricky for the Gobs or Elves (Maid?) to be their equal for sexy content. (And I totes love the shortstack fu.) I totally look forward to being proven wrong.

...When I finish with this mess I should totally draw the Gob sucking off a standing guard or two to gain access to the city, come to think of it.

novafire

Nov 29, 2017
I think i do something wrong.
I have 3 options:
1; "To start"
2; "Begin your adventure" -> "Go back" --> back to option2
3; "Back to main menu" --> back to option 1.

What other non-existant option i have left?
Some of your windows may be missing. Use the show/hide button in the settings to show the windows shown in the preview images. You are most likley missing the main desc.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. I don't suppose you have a list or idea of whatever gifts/presents/tokens the PC is given by the assorted lovers?

2. As I recall so far it's Bangles from Wife and First, some sort of ring from Percy, and a ...strange bump on the wrist from the forest tech. That one seems odd, haha. I'd almost think a sigil or tech style tattoo on the hand may look more interesting, but that's hardly the point of it, yeah?

3. Oh, and the matching crystal buttplugs if that shopping idea ever pulls through, bwahahaha.

Perhaps a magical choker from Annette? (How is it magic? It self repairs after being snapped, of course.)

4. Gotta say, with as many saucy buttons the Chosen One is playing with, it's gonna be tricky for the Gobs or Elves (Maid?) to be their equal for sexy content. (And I totes love the shortstack fu.) I totally look forward to being proven wrong.

5....When I finish with this mess I should totally draw the Gob sucking off a standing guard or two to gain access to the city, come to think of it.
1. Your goblin wife and First both give a bangle, one on each wrist. More lovers will give different items, but at the moment they're the only two

2. The robot in Rubedo was strictly technology based, so I'm keeping that theme. Having a chip implanted in your wrist the future, apparently.

3. Sex toys are low on the list atm. Trying to flesh out the world up to the first major boss, then I'll start patching holes.

4. Each start gets its own special areas. Chosen One has the most since they're native to Avedon. Once I open up Primora the other starts will have access to their old houses and families.

5. They might allow you you to give them a bj and still not let you in. There is eventually gonna be an update where I add in the racism I keep talking about.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
3. Hur hur.

4. Isn't the Unlucky also a Avedon native? Or is it just one of the many stops smiting the evil express?

Unrelated, but isn't one of the buildings or areas named after the player? (Saint Law something or other.)

5. Yep. Could even be a reason to need to use the hole afterwards. Although it seems Elves are on the fancy/ celebrated side, perhaps?

6. Had an idea. If Red wasn't already an established waste of space, it could be interesting for her to be a imp or escaped familiar of some kind. (Unless 'Red' for an imp is a bit too on the nose, haha.)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
4. Isn't the Unlucky also a Avedon native? Or is it just one of the many stops smiting the evil express?

Unrelated, but isn't one of the buildings or areas named after the player? (Saint Law something or other.)

5. Yep. Could even be a reason to need to use the hole afterwards. Although it seems Elves are on the fancy/ celebrated side, perhaps?

6. Had an idea. If Red wasn't already an established waste of space, it could be interesting for her to be a imp or escaped familiar of some kind. (Unless 'Red' for an imp is a bit too on the nose, haha.)
4. Yes, but you lived 700-800 years ago so anyone you knew is dead or an enemy now. At the moment you're like 2 weeks old.

5. Elves are exotic, which is why there's so few. Loksi, the Nightwraiths, ect.

6. The slime in the minotaur cave, who will eventually be found again, was once an imp. I just couldn't find enough reliable art to be an imp that wasn't hideous or that weren't just small demons.
6a. It's the same problem I had with the goblins, some of the art is of orcs, which is limiting my use of orcs to either really far away or sharing scenes.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Regarding imps, if you are aiming to work off something that exists, what about the red skinned types from Helluva Boss, or the sister siblings from Panty and Stocking? Dunno if there would be ample enough images, however.

Art. Progress is slugish, but that's one of the reasons I've been teaching myself to draw of late, actually. I didn't want to use 3d renders, and scenes and art I'd like to have are often annoyingly specific. Thus practice, practice, and more practice. (A lot of which I end up scrapping, or learning or researching to draw every time. ) In theory, I'd like to eventually get gud enough to do the art of my own game creation, and boy is that a slow burn.

For example, that idea I had with the PC being groped by Bess on the farm? It's finally starting to take shape, but since there's such a silly variety of pc's, I'm still struggling with the setup. Very useful pracitice though, as it also lets me ponder if I like a look or not, and the many things I need to work on. I have the day off from work today though, so I'm aiming to see just how much progress I can make. Cautiously optimistic.

I did get distracted messing with some First stuff, though. Had a thought that while the gob bodies and features are different, some quirks are similar, such as the bangles or the hair being tied up. Still sorting it out, but the idea of First with similar hair as Gobwife, but flipped or reversed in some way, such as the bangs, seemed appealing. And perhaps the stones on the bangles have different colors. May do a little comparison shot of the two of them side by side at some point. But talk is cheap. Gotta deliver some art goods, haha.

Hm. About First: Pierced nips like Gobwife, or no?

Last edited:

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
so im noticing in version .77 that i can no longer have sexy time with Avery's ghost mom, nor have the ghost help with the house keeping (freaking freeloaders), nor stop taking my character's clothing. will this be fixed in the next version

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
so im noticing in version .77 that i can no longer have sexy time with Avery's ghost mom, nor have the ghost help with the house keeping (freaking freeloaders), nor stop taking my character's clothing. will this be fixed in the next version
I've just done a clean run of the game, as part of testing 1.79 for release, and can't replicate the problem. Can I have your save and if I figure out the problem I can put a fix in the cheat menu for you in the upcoming release.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hm. Regarding imps, if you are aiming to work off something that exists, what about the red skinned types from Helluva Boss, or the sister siblings from Panty and Stocking? Dunno if there would be ample enough images, however.

2. Art. Progress is slugish, but that's one of the reasons I've been teaching myself to draw of late, actually. I didn't want to use 3d renders, and scenes and art I'd like to have are often annoyingly specific. Thus practice, practice, and more practice. (A lot of which I end up scrapping, or learning or researching to draw every time. ) In theory, I'd like to eventually get gud enough to do the art of my own game creation, and boy is that a slow burn.

3. For example, that idea I had with the PC being groped by Bess on the farm? It's finally starting to take shape, but since there's such a silly variety of pc's, I'm still struggling with the setup. Very useful pracitice though, as it also lets me ponder if I like a look or not, and the many things I need to work on. I have the day off from work today though, so I'm aiming to see just how much progress I can make. Cautiously optimistic.

4. I did get distracted messing with some First stuff, though. Had a thought that while the gob bodies and features are different, some quirks are similar, such as the bangles or the hair being tied up. Still sorting it out, but the idea of First with similar hair as Gobwife, but flipped or reversed in some way, such as the bangs, seemed appealing. And perhaps the stones on the bangles have different colors. May do a little comparison shot of the two of them side by side at some point. But talk is cheap. Gotta deliver some art goods, haha.

5. Hm. About First: Pierced nips like Gobwife, or no?
1. It's like the kobold den on Dragon Isle, I had the idea before I looked for art, but I don't like what art is available. I'll come back to it later since my To-Do list is somewhere in the 20+ pages of my Notepad++.

2. A less ambitious project of mine had me using AI generation to extend my own pixel art. I may do it whenever I consider Vicindio finished.

3. Even unfinished sketches would be cool to look at if you feel like sharing.

4. That sounds awesome

5. The goblins aren't the industrious type, most of what they have is given to them as bribes or stolen, so I doubt metal is in plentiful supply.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. It's like the kobold den on Dragon Isle, I had the idea before I looked for art, but I don't like what art is available. I'll come back to it later since my To-Do list is somewhere in the 20+ pages of my Notepad++.

3. Even unfinished sketches would be cool to look at if you feel like sharing.

5. The goblins aren't the industrious type, most of what they have is given to them as bribes or stolen, so I doubt metal is in plentiful supply.
1. I feel ya. My list of to do's is the tower that will pierce the heavens.

3. Gonna give it a few more hours and I'll toss a in progress out. Probably something with First/Gobwife on the weekened.

5. Seeing how they have that genetic code trick with the PC, or the Gobmom as a character in general with the Unlucky Origin, I kind of get the vibe that they aren't standard gobs. These are fancy. Which is how I was playing with the idea of the PC as a 'young' gob getting in a brawl to take back some of the Mom's shinnies. (Which she gifts to the PC, excusing my fondness for having bling on 'em, haha.) But maybe it's a culture or right of passage thing.

Be it the PC or the GobMom's influence, they do stuff like occasionally bathe, or demonstrate a glimmer of intelligence beyond smash and grab, learning at a oddly strange rate so long as they are motivated.

I wrote a joke scene in my notepad a week or two ago for an idea:

(This is for the 'Unlucky Goblin, bio start')

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Win 1.79: -

1.79 Added-

* Port Master has been fired. He can be found drinking and will have a quest later.
* Events occur naturally on the port, i.e. meeting Avalon and the market gf. Market GF questline still not implemented yet.
* Edits to Avee and Mariko as in most of the Nogitsune Rising, an unmarked quest, has been added.
* Killing Mariko and summoning the devil added.
* Mont Creek location added. Minor events added for now, more will be added when I implement crimes.

On hold-
* Alraune sex on hold, and what it offers, until I can find enough art I like for the sex scenes
* Snake pregnancy currently unavailable as I need to implement the PC getting arrested for giving birth to weird things
* Description of vines infesting the PC's womb may change as the concept and its use was written in my notes but I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote down the idea
* Malila, Mariko, Tania and sex with the sisters put on hold

Plans for next update-(Doubt I'll get all of them)
* Islands - Centaur and Amazon
* Mont Creek, Britmor and Monduval edits
* Goblin and Bandit Slavery and Goblin and Bandit Enslaving
* All missing sex scenes for Malila, Mariko, Tania and the sisters

Edit:

I fixed the weapon bug right after I hit send on this post. Here's the fixed QSP.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Whew! You were busy on this one! Found a few snags so I'll toss them under a spoiler.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Whew! You were busy on this one! Found a few snags so I'll toss them under a spoiler.

4. More like the Bess situation, where you can bang her in two different forms. It's in the list of sex scenes to add, I have six girls to write for now.

5. Most scenes are limited by my ability to find art. Cowgirl art is hard to find, which is why I gave Annabelle scenes where she uses Bowsette art.

6. Low on the table, but yes. I have all the cities in I just need to sprinkle content in at this point. At the moment I would say that 80% of the intended locations for Avedon are in the game.
6a. When you ready up for the fight against the Spider Queen, you call forth all of your allies. Goblins riding your war hounds is a thing that I may write.

7. I'll take a look at the prison scene, I'm doing some work there anyways.

8. Added Avalon calling you a slur if you're a futa.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Seeing as I'm being so obnoxious about it, maybe I'll try my hand at the Minotaur sequence thing, art wise. After I finish my current mess, anyway. If it's just Percy, the PC, and some big ol minotaur dong I can probably manage, haha. Probably. Guess we'll find out.

Guess I'll toss the next bout of questions in some spoilers.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Hm. Seeing as I'm being so obnoxious about it, maybe I'll try my hand at the Minotaur sequence thing, art wise. After I finish my current mess, anyway. If it's just Percy, the PC, and some big ol minotaur dong I can probably manage, haha. Probably. Guess we'll find out.

Guess I'll toss the next bout of questions in some spoilers.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. To be clear, evil isn't my bag. I observe it, I recognise it, and often would need to add opportunities for it running a campaign here and there. A lot of gamers love that sort of thing. Me? I prefer a little smarm and charm in my grimdark. There's more than enough of it to dwell in from day to day; I prefer the hard mode of bringing the light.

Interesting bit about the Unlucky origin though (how did I miss that?). I had thought they were more demon foes than that of the goblin variety. Sure sounds like that seems mentioning at some point.

Out of curiousity, while obviously I have my preferences *cough* futa *wheeze* what's the angle for Team Boys?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes