Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Haha. To be clear, evil isn't my bag. I observe it, I recognise it, and often would need to add opportunities for it running a campaign here and there. A lot of gamers love that sort of thing. Me? I prefer a little smarm and charm in my grimdark. There's more than enough of it to dwell in from day to day; I prefer the hard mode of bringing the light.

2. Interesting bit about the Unlucky origin though (how did I miss that?). I had thought they were more demon foes than that of the goblin variety. Sure sounds like that seems mentioning at some point.

3. Out of curiousity, while obviously I have my preferences *cough* futa *wheeze* what's the angle for Team Boys?
1. I plan on including evil-lite, as in you're able to do some awful things but not to the extreme of some of the people that live in the world, i.e. Necromancer murdering people to raise as undead or the city councilman sacrificing virgins.

2. It was non-humans in general. Elves were used as frontline soldiers so they were 'tolerated' and other races like the Satyr were straight up genocided.

3. It was a joke based on this image. Avalon calls you out on it too.

Reactions: YuriiH

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Nice!

So, something I've discovered (that seems pretty obvious in retrospect) is drawing the Unlucky in action, especially in the buff, uh, given that they have the same 'size' as the human and elf it's... formidable. Goes a 'long' way to explain them constantly making dumb decisions when they are horny. ...Which is probably most of the time, really. Guess the Unlucky really did keep their prowess using polearms after all.

Not passing out from blood loss is a hell of a trick, though.

I almost expect one of their level headed kids to constantly be embrassed (and proud) of their 'mom', but you already have so many characters, an optional offspring being center stage may be a bit of a hard sell.

Is Bess supposed to be curvy or buff? I was assuming she was all curves like her art namesake, but the pic you chose for making the farm has me thinking differently.

Rest are in spoiler city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Nice!

So, something I've discovered (that seems pretty obvious in retrospect) is drawing the Unlucky in action, especially in the buff, uh, given that they have the same 'size' as the human and elf it's... formidable. Goes a 'long' way to explain them constantly making dumb decisions when they are horny. ...Which is probably most of the time, really. Guess the Unlucky really did keep their prowess using polearms after all.

Not passing out from blood loss is a hell of a trick, though.

I almost expect one of their level headed kids to constantly be embrassed (and proud) of their 'mom', but you already have so many characters, an optional offspring being center stage may be a bit of a hard sell.

Is Bess supposed to be curvy or buff? I was assuming she was all curves like her art namesake, but the pic you chose for making the farm has me thinking differently.

Rest are in spoiler city.

I needed a cowgirl pic to use for her lifting stuff, and the selection was limited.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.79
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
I've just done a clean run of the game, as part of testing 1.79 for release, and can't replicate the problem. Can I have your save and if I figure out the problem I can put a fix in the cheat menu for you in the upcoming release.
And all of a sudden it works on a clean run. maybe i didn't have a plot related item or something, but it now works

Apr 29, 2022
Ok, so this is pretty weird:

1689028112274.png

1. as can be seen, Mariko refers to me, a futa, as a man, and makes references to a sister and mother, which were never mentioned prior to in the Futa run; this seems much more like something from the Human Steelwind run to be honest.

2. but also, another bug worth mentioning, after getting pregnant with Sam's child, I went to the Wolf cave and when I checked my pregnancy, though I was ready to give birth, no option was available to do so. Since then, I was never able to check on my pregnancy on any hospital at all.

Reactions: SadBully

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ok, so this is pretty weird:

1. as can be seen, Mariko refers to me, a futa, as a man, and makes references to a sister and mother, which were never mentioned prior to in the Futa run; this seems much more like something from the Human Steelwind run to be honest.

2. but also, another bug worth mentioning, after getting pregnant with Sam's child, I went to the Wolf cave and when I checked my pregnancy, though I was ready to give birth, no option was available to do so. Since then, I was never able to check on my pregnancy on any hospital at all.
1. I reworded the husband material part to be marriage material instead.

As for the sister and mother, there are sprinkled references to having siblings for other characters. Team Boys goblin is referenced to having like fourty. For player characters not born in the starter island, you have family that will be expanded on once I open up the third continent.

2. Giving birth to anything other than wolves has them eat your kid, as I apparently forgot to add in the Pack Leader scene where they don't do that. Does it still reference your character as pregnant?

Apr 29, 2022
not anymore, it does not refer to my character as pregnant.

update, I managed to get pregnant with my horse and I got the foal after fucking the horse non-stop.

Apr 29, 2022
On another note, with Sulta-Ni's blessing of rapid pregnancy, if I get pregnant with a human for instance, if I have sex with non-humans, does that help accelerate the pregnancy term?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
On another note, with Sulta-Ni's blessing of rapid pregnancy, if I get pregnant with a human for instance, if I have sex with non-humans, does that help accelerate the pregnancy term?
Any sex currently accelerates it, but in the future its going to be sex where you are came inside of.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha! That's some seriously aggressive breeding control, if not a bit strange.

So to understand this correctly, even if we are knocked up by say, a Percy, but we get pounded a bunch by werewolves afterwards, if we have the trait you'll pop out a werewolf cub?

Regarding them, there's a story bit if you are preg with the werewolf where it drags a terrified female goblin into the save to function as a midwife. If you aren't a weredoggo slave, there should *probably* be a moment where you scold the beast followed by petting it, or something. It's not their fault they be dumb. (All the more reason for a demon fu pokemon upgrade!).

Same deal with your werewolf offspring described as 'finding your (now armed) farm gobs and having their way with 'em. Could tweak it so they are just both enjoying things, a gob tends to enjoy anything endowed with a pulse, but if things are getting rapey, yeah, time for some rule enforcement.

I'd suggest Foxxy eventually be your sheriff type, but as she's pretty difficult at the start,
, perhaps that role goes to Meat (though he/she's also quite lazy. I still think they should end up optionally futa and being milked next to Bess, haha).

I was going to ask if there should be a flag or option for the player to choose what they are referred to as 'the father', if they are a futa type, but I thought better of it because it would make text and dialogue feel kind of awkward.

Do the offspring call you dad? Mom? Perhaps a title of some kind? No idea.

Ran into a potential art snag that has me pondering, namely the outfit I have on Unlucky/Team boys when in the farm. Made one for Steelwind and the elves (the elves just get some form fitting overalls, wheres Steel is more of a cowgirl/rancher sort of vibe), the Gob... I'm unsure on. Could still go with the tribal look, but I also kind of imagine Team Boys being a slutty fashionable type that is more 'current'.

May just tackle that after I do the placeholder art for the others. Wanted to be further along, but life keeps making other plans.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Haha! That's some seriously aggressive breeding control, if not a bit strange.

1. So to understand this correctly, even if we are knocked up by say, a Percy, but we get pounded a bunch by werewolves afterwards, if we have the trait you'll pop out a werewolf cub?

2. Regarding them, there's a story bit if you are preg with the werewolf where it drags a terrified female goblin into the save to function as a midwife. If you aren't a weredoggo slave, there should *probably* be a moment where you scold the beast followed by petting it, or something. It's not their fault they be dumb. (All the more reason for a demon fu pokemon upgrade!).

3. Same deal with your werewolf offspring described as 'finding your (now armed) farm gobs and having their way with 'em. Could tweak it so they are just both enjoying things, a gob tends to enjoy anything endowed with a pulse, but if things are getting rapey, yeah, time for some rule enforcement.

4. I'd suggest Foxxy eventually be your sheriff type, but as she's pretty difficult at the start,
, perhaps that role goes to Meat (though he/she's also quite lazy. I still think they should end up optionally futa and being milked next to Bess, haha).

5. I was going to ask if there should be a flag or option for the player to choose what they are referred to as 'the father', if they are a futa type, but I thought better of it because it would make text and dialogue feel kind of awkward.

Do the offspring call you dad? Mom? Perhaps a title of some kind? No idea.

7. Ran into a potential art snag that has me pondering, namely the outfit I have on Unlucky/Team boys when in the farm. Made one for Steelwind and the elves (the elves just get some form fitting overalls, wheres Steel is more of a cowgirl/rancher sort of vibe), the Gob... I'm unsure on. Could still go with the tribal look, but I also kind of imagine Team Boys being a slutty fashionable type that is more 'current'.

May just tackle that after I do the placeholder art for the others. Wanted to be further along, but life keeps making other plans.
1. No, more semen just speeds it up. I could attempt it, having that could possibly have wolf ears. When I full time commit to releasing kids I'll give it a try.

2. It can't get you pregnant until you break its collar, so being a slave should be impossible. The goblin is probably fine. Probably.

3. I have added a small blurb to the scenes that you`re worried that they could get hurt, but you`re worrying about your werewolves instead.

4. After the events that are going to happen with Foxxy, some of your harem may not trust foxxy after the fact.

5. The only child that exists and talks ingame is First, and she calls you lover like her mom does. Meryl, unreleased mermaid daughter, calls you land parent. It'll be on a case by case basis.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
4. Alas. My dreams of a happy futa farm! Woe! Other sad words!

5. More fun that way, anyway.

6. Well, dang.

7. Ah, this is was more of a silly outcome while on the farm, so presumably the Gob had long since adopted some sort of style to wear. (Or not, haha!) Speaking of...

Apr 29, 2022
1. Something worth mentioning is that after getting the nursing degree, whenever I try to take a job as a nurse, I get an error message and enter a void with nothing to help me but using the emergency exit.

2. Also forgot something, since having given birth to a foal, I keep carrying it around but have no use for it, can't even throw it off that southern cliff, what can I do about that?

3. Beforehand, yes it merely seemed like it was the Steelwind text on non-steelwind stories, but uh, this does seem more like an example of that case: 1689111246438.png

4. My god, after fucking Bill, I am suddenly in a superposition between being the elven futa maid chick and the Steelwind girl, lol. As much as I love the implied incest with Avee, I'm mixed on the fact that my character wasn't originally planned to be also a secret steelwind.
1689112562021.png

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Something worth mentioning is that after getting the nursing degree, whenever I try to take a job as a nurse, I get an error message and enter a void with nothing to help me but using the emergency exit.

2. Also forgot something, since having given birth to a foal, I keep carrying it around but have no use for it, can't even throw it off that southern cliff, what can I do about that?

3. Beforehand, yes it merely seemed like it was the Steelwind text on non-steelwind stories, but uh, this does seem more like an example of that case:

4. My god, after fucking Bill, I am suddenly in a superposition between being the elven futa maid chick and the Steelwind girl, lol. As much as I love the implied incest with Avee, I'm mixed on the fact that my character wasn't originally planned to be also a secret steelwind.
1. Is there a specific location where its bugged or is it both hospitals?

2. Fixed, as in you can release the horse on either farm or still toss it off the cliff.

3. Well that's an odd bug to get. I'll take a look.

4. I have no idea how you managed that.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Alas. My dreams of a happy futa farm! Woe! Other sad words!

2. Ah, this is was more of a silly outcome while on the farm, so presumably the Gob had long since adopted some sort of style to wear. (Or not, haha!) Speaking of...

1. I didn't say that, per se. You'll see how it ends up.

2. This is fantastic, holy shit.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I concur with the absolutely not sus HotSausageGrrl, being part of the Steelwind family, legit or not, is pretty hard to beat. Gobs are awesome, and I absolutely look forward to more shortstack specific scenarios, but damn if it isn't a tough sell to not go Chosen One. So. Many. Saucy scenarios with that extra high fantasy wincest kink boost.

2. The goal was to blaze through the art, as well as have another pic with her (Bess) actually doing the groping for the next scene, but it's been a bit of a struggle for various reasons. A bunch of stuff... just didn't click. So it goes. As it is I'm mostly just emulating other bits of art or anime/toons. Definitely going to focus on some simpler stuff without backgrounds for the next attempt.

Text is getting long so I'll just drop mentions of the art nonsense in the spoiler.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
OH YEAH. I'm still getting the two farm siblings called brother and sister when decidedly not related to them (the shipwreck start as both elven and human, men and women). Seeing people bring them up suddenly reminded me to comment about it. It's mainly in-house dialogue. Like going into Bill's room has him labeled as brother, same with sis.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes