Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I must have fixed that bug, or its caused by swapping versions with the same character, but I've gone through every iteration of tags involving the Chosen One background and cannot find a loose one that could have caused it. I've added a fix into the cheat menu when I get the next release out.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Odd thought, but given the plot background for the gobs is essentially 'lust', what if that flavored some options or special events? ...Though keeping other backgrounds out of the fun isn't super great, either. Hm.

Well, anyway. For example, there's that intro with essentially a kobold orgy going on until the player lifts the seal, right? What if a gob just gets overwhelmed by the sight, sounds, and spunk and has the option to Lupin dive in?

...Meeting the lamia would be borderline hilarious if the player is wobbling out of the kobold cave looking like a glazed donut. A bit less dramatic, but hey, they aren't a Steelwind so the necklace or sigil probably hit a bit less strongly.

Dunno. I'd suggest like, they just give come hither vibes, making things all that more likely to get carnal, with the flip side of the gob having a much more difficult time resisting their nature, but as fun as that sounds, it'd probably be a hassle. Base is plenty lewd anyway.

...But perhaps being a creature of lust could have a benefit and a drawback all in one. Mana. It has a normal system for recovery, right? What if the Gob has spendy special abilities and spells (enhanced costs) for a slightly grander effect. However, the way they recover mana the normal way is far less effective. Instead, when they do a erotic or lustfull act, it recovers mana, recharging the battery. May be a pain to program and write, though. Far easier to lob ideas from afar and all that.

It does make for a fun idea of doing a massive spell ritual to aid Mariko or push away a big bad, or something, involving the player being the focal point of a big ol gangbang/orgy.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Odd thought, but given the plot background for the gobs is essentially 'lust', what if that flavored some options or special events? ...Though keeping other backgrounds out of the fun isn't super great, either. Hm.

Well, anyway. For example, there's that intro with essentially a kobold orgy going on until the player lifts the seal, right? What if a gob just gets overwhelmed by the sight, sounds, and spunk and has the option to Lupin dive in?

2. ...Meeting the lamia would be borderline hilarious if the player is wobbling out of the kobold cave looking like a glazed donut. A bit less dramatic, but hey, they aren't a Steelwind so the necklace or sigil probably hit a bit less strongly.

3. Dunno. I'd suggest like, they just give come hither vibes, making things all that more likely to get carnal, with the flip side of the gob having a much more difficult time resisting their nature, but as fun as that sounds, it'd probably be a hassle. Base is plenty lewd anyway.

4. ...But perhaps being a creature of lust could have a benefit and a drawback all in one. Mana. It has a normal system for recovery, right? What if the Gob has spendy special abilities and spells (enhanced costs) for a slightly grander effect. However, the way they recover mana the normal way is far less effective. Instead, when they do a erotic or lustfull act, it recovers mana, recharging the battery. May be a pain to program and write, though. Far easier to lob ideas from afar and all that.

5. It does make for a fun idea of doing a massive spell ritual to aid Mariko or push away a big bad, or something, involving the player being the focal point of a big ol gangbang/orgy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Neat. I assume the tavern quest isn't in the game just yet. Out of curiousity, how tall is Foxxy ingame? Above and below. There doesn't seem to be a lot of good Renamon on human type art out there, so I'm considering giving it a go. Hey, that rhymed!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Neat. I assume the tavern quest isn't in the game just yet. Out of curiousity, how tall is Foxxy ingame? Above and below. There doesn't seem to be a lot of good Renamon on human type art out there, so I'm considering giving it a go. Hey, that rhymed!

Not yet. It will have to happen after the Avalon quest, as she wouldn't allow what is going to happen if she were alive.

Mariko is average height and busty, but Foxxy canonically crushes you with her thighs as you're naming her so I will leave that up to your imagination.

The art looks fantastic as always though.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Thanks. Fake it until ya make it, haha. Trying to get faster at this mess. Goal is to make enough fancy art to eventually enable some of the silly scenarios I shamelessly keep pitching.

Avery doesn't have any tie in with the Mariko stuff/shrines, correct? (I mean, beyond the Plauge plot event.)

I hadn't checked, as Gob was behaving kind funky last I tried it, but there's no special encounters regarding Unlucky meeting any of the knights yet, is there?

...You know, I hadn't thought about it, but perhaps Avery is actually a decendant of the Unlucky, somewhere down the line. Or the mother was. Or something. Uh, I'll explain.

I mean, the Unlucky from what I understand was essentially Rance with a Lance - so in theory there should be more than a few grandkids or somesuch kicking around. Oh, it would be hilarious if Percy is actually a grandaughter or something. Though that could be an interesting tie in to that whole branch of the plot with the mysteriosu aunt, cult, and so forth.

If you *really* wanna get fancy, what about freeing an elf thought lost in the war, or family or whatever, that is enamored with your heroic (and lustful) deeds, who functions as your squire? In reality it's a potential follower or something.

...That could get tricky with select events, though, with the whole other living person following about. Sounds fun, but not all that practical.

...Kiiiiinda want a (futa) centaur squire now, so you ride them into battle, and they ride you in camp. Bwahahaha.

Hm. This is doing all the tropes, right? What about a fey or fairy that ends up bound to you, so you have the typical fluttering, glowing pixie vibe? Ala Legend/Peter Pan/Zelda/Demon's Crown/Entirely too many Langrisser protagonists. Bonus of being able to assume human size and shapeshifting. Uh. For no particular reason.

Speaking of shapeshifting... druids. Animal forms and all that. Also for no particular reason.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Thanks. Fake it until ya make it, haha. Trying to get faster at this mess. Goal is to make enough fancy art to eventually enable some of the silly scenarios I shamelessly keep pitching.

1. Avery doesn't have any tie in with the Mariko stuff/shrines, correct? (I mean, beyond the Plauge plot event.)

2. I hadn't checked, as Gob was behaving kind funky last I tried it, but there's no special encounters regarding Unlucky meeting any of the knights yet, is there?

3. ...You know, I hadn't thought about it, but perhaps Avery is actually a decendant of the Unlucky, somewhere down the line. Or the mother was. Or something. Uh, I'll explain.

I mean, the Unlucky from what I understand was essentially Rance with a Lance - so in theory there should be more than a few grandkids or somesuch kicking around. Oh, it would be hilarious if Percy is actually a grandaughter or something. Though that could be an interesting tie in to that whole branch of the plot with the mysteriosu aunt, cult, and so forth.

4. If you *really* wanna get fancy, what about freeing an elf thought lost in the war, or family or whatever, that is enamored with your heroic (and lustful) deeds, who functions as your squire? In reality it's a potential follower or something.

5. ...That could get tricky with select events, though, with the whole other living person following about. Sounds fun, but not all that practical.

6. ...Kiiiiinda want a (futa) centaur squire now, so you ride them into battle, and they ride you in camp. Bwahahaha.

7. Hm. This is doing all the tropes, right? What about a fey or fairy that ends up bound to you, so you have the typical fluttering, glowing pixie vibe? Ala Legend/Peter Pan/Zelda/Demon's Crown/Entirely too many Langrisser protagonists. Bonus of being able to assume human size and shapeshifting. Uh. For no particular reason.

8. Speaking of shapeshifting... druids. Animal forms and all that. Also for no particular reason.
1. No, because you'll need to fight Avalon to unlock Avery. Quest progression for bosses is Foxxy-Rev-Avalon-Secret-Secret-Plague-Secret-Secret-Secret Final Boss. Optional bosses are the Necromancer, Thesaurus and Spider Queen with more being added once I branch out of Avedon.

2. When you kill Rev, the Unlucky goblin has their own special scene. You do get a little blurb that you feel sad since Avalon doesn't recognize you. The other two knights will get their own scenes too once I work on their respective quests. Justice will be more available in the forest brothel.

3. The PC is a special case being able to get pregnant from anyone, but the town boyfriend who is a paladin says he's sterile. Basket also mentions that she was born before her father became a knight. When the unlucky goblin meets Rev, there's talk that you joined the paladins as teens, so offspring is unlikely.

4. Rebuilding the Elven city is a quest that I plan to add, once I add in the ability to cure infertility.

5. I am unsure about having your follower make quips during quests as I would need to go through all the quests after you could get them and add them if they're your current follower. Possible, but not gonna happen anytime soon.

6. Centaur island is a thing, along with which mount you ride into battle. May be closer to 1.90 since I've been tidying up low level events. The prisons, both of them, work fine now.

7. There is a little note in the lake called 'Fairy events here' that I keep looking at whenever I add ocean content for Amanda and Meryl. I see it and am working towards that, but not this update.

8. That was an Elven magic spell, and with them gone it is as well. When I add the city in I'll add more spells.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. No, because you'll need to fight Avalon to unlock Avery. Quest progression for bosses is Foxxy-Rev-Avalon-Secret-Secret-Plague-Secret-Secret-Secret Final Boss. Optional bosses are the Necromancer, Thesaurus and Spider Queen with more being added once I branch out of Avedon.

2. When you kill Rev, the Unlucky goblin has their own special scene. You do get a little blurb that you feel sad since Avalon doesn't recognize you. The other two knights will get their own scenes too once I work on their respective quests. Justice will be more available in the forest brothel.

3. The PC is a special case being able to get pregnant from anyone, but the town boyfriend who is a paladin says he's sterile. Basket also mentions that she was born before her father became a knight. When the unlucky goblin meets Rev, there's talk that you joined the paladins as teens, so offspring is unlikely.

4. Rebuilding the Elven city is a quest that I plan to add, once I add in the ability to cure infertility.

5. I am unsure about having your follower make quips during quests as I would need to go through all the quests after you could get them and add them if they're your current follower. Possible, but not gonna happen anytime soon.

6. Centaur island is a thing, along with which mount you ride into battle. May be closer to 1.90 since I've been tidying up low level events. The prisons, both of them, work fine now.

7. There is a little note in the lake called 'Fairy events here' that I keep looking at whenever I add ocean content for Amanda and Meryl. I see it and am working towards that, but not this update.

8. That was an Elven magic spell, and with them gone it is as well. When I add the city in I'll add more spells.
1. I'm super confused. Not terribly difficult to do, mind. But:

1b. I like the idea you can take on (or possibly join with/submit to) Thesaurus, potentially liberating or dooming the goblins.

2. Hm. That sparks an idea. Regarding Avalon not recognising you, and after

3. Haha. And here I thought I was on to something. Unlucky could have accidently been the source of a heroic bloodline, or amazon tribe, or... beastfolk aren't in yet, right? Maybe that. It's not terribly clear what the the power of lust gave to Unlucky in terms of combat ability, beyond being handy with their lance. Pun intended. You mentioned wanting to do more with the other origins when they get away from the mainland and whatnot.

4-6. It's a bit tropey, but the idea of a staulwart squire/knight type that has chosen the player as their 'lord' to ride them into battle is a fun one. At least sets the apart from the pack. Curious, is the centaur daughter from home/the farm/still a potential thing?

8. Ah. You certainly don't need more characters, but I was imagining it more along the lines of a powerful druidess or enchantress or something. like Avery's mother used to be, presumably. Showing up here and there after being able to turn into a bird (thus justifying them being able to travel about), or mainfesting as a something more virile and girthy in a intimate setting. Since they can shape shift, there isn't any need to get pinned down to a particular form or represented art.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I'm super confused. Not terribly difficult to do, mind. But:

1b. I like the idea you can take on (or possibly join with/submit to) Thesaurus, potentially liberating or dooming the goblins.

2. Hm. That sparks an idea. Regarding Avalon not recognising you, and after

3. Haha. And here I thought I was on to something. Unlucky could have accidently been the source of a heroic bloodline, or amazon tribe, or... beastfolk aren't in yet, right? Maybe that. It's not terribly clear what the the power of lust gave to Unlucky in terms of combat ability, beyond being handy with their lance. Pun intended. You mentioned wanting to do more with the other origins when they get away from the mainland and whatnot.

4-6. It's a bit tropey, but the idea of a staulwart squire/knight type that has chosen the player as their 'lord' to ride them into battle is a fun one. At least sets the apart from the pack. Curious, is the centaur daughter from home/the farm/still a potential thing?

8. Ah. You certainly don't need more characters, but I was imagining it more along the lines of a powerful druidess or enchantress or something. like Avery's mother used to be, presumably. Showing up here and there after being able to turn into a bird (thus justifying them being able to travel about), or mainfesting as a something more virile and girthy in a intimate setting. Since they can shape shift, there isn't any need to get pinned down to a particular form or represented art.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Gah. Thing ate me post. Oh well!

No rush needed, as it stands I'm quite impressed on how quickly you are constructing your world. And worth repeating, it's a lot of fun to explore. So, thanks again for taking the time to make it, Snekk.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Gah. Thing ate me post. Oh well!

No rush needed, as it stands I'm quite impressed on how quickly you are constructing your world. And worth repeating, it's a lot of fun to explore. So, thanks again for taking the time to make it, Snekk.

It's an odd thing because I think I've gotten a new version out almost every 8 days since May when I released it. If I keep up this rate the game may be finished before the new year.

I'm glad you enjoy it, its fun to build.

Reactions: kuro95zone
Apr 2, 2021
Enjoyable little game! Lots of great futa, goblin, and goblin futa content! Looking forward to the transformation content too.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.80 Added- |

* I made a . I don't plan to use it often aside from posting the changelogs versions so people who don't want to scroll through 5 pages after each release can clearly see what was added.. If I did a poll, I'd probably be done with whatever the poll was asking before I got an answer. The extra money would help but I'm not doing this for that.

Preg-
* Birthing monsters at the hospital, before passing the bestiality law, gets you arrested. If you encounter bugs let me know.

Prison-
* Prisoners can fight in the arena, you get raped if you lose. You also get no weapons, as per the guards confiscating them.
* Prison doctor added in case you get pregnant, or arrive pregnant. You can work here if you have a degree
* You can get a guard boyfriend who keeps you from getting raped
* You can rescue a girl from being raped and, after finishing the prison quest, buy her as a slave
* You can enter the prison as a paladin and beat prisoners if you feel like it
* You can enter the prison as a doctor and treat prisoners if that makes you feel good

Demon Prison-
* Demon Prison fixed and opened up for exploration after exploring the lake, minotaur quest still needs Percy to start as usual
* Add slime pet if you break their collar, found in the ocean with Meryl and Amanda
* Minotaur rape should work correctly
* Going into the backrooms now sends you places, its just a random teleport around the world

Misc-
* Exploring the ocean after impregnating Amanda, or a random mermaid, available if you complete Amanda's quests
* Museum added to Monduval to house some of the art that LaughingFox has made, along with some of my pixel doodles because why not.
* Sex system revamped. Low amount of scenes now but its easier to add more scenes in the future

Fixes-
* Couple scenes for unlucky goblin that relate to your backstory
* A few threesome scenes with Percy and your goblin wife fixed

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dang. On the dot sunday, another release!

Hmmm. If I could make a shameless request?

1. Is there any chance the town GF plot can be fast tracked for those that want an alternative to the town BF/paladin?

I mean, there isn't *that* many things that can get the PC preg as a beasty type that can't be taken care of at the source, but by the current logic, if a player is roleplaying something with broodmaster, and escapes the clutches of a rape pit, they will get arrested in town for it. Which is... well, a bit too real, actually.

At least current law doesn't punish folks for gobs. Are werewolves human enough to cause pregnancy without the broodmare perk? I can't recall.

Correction: I think there's a nurse in Monduval that probably wouldn't blink twice. Gal is probably into some freaky stuff.

2. I believe this shall be custom for every new fellow introduced, and thus I shall ask: Can we turn the new boyfriend into a girlfriend? Or a trap? Sorry not sorry.

Time to dive in and get swarmed by bugs enjoy the romp!

3. I just imagined the player being told they need to go back to prison for something... again. They would roll their eyes, walk up to the nearest guard and whip out their tits. As the guard is preparing the speech of going to jail the PC just waves them off saying, "yeah, yeah, I know the way."

3b. I feel like we should be on a first name basis with the balif after the 3rd or so trip in. "At it again, [PCname?]?" "Glory and adventure, James. How's the wife and kids?"

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
I apologise if this question has already been asked, but please advise how to tame a werewolf in the game and remove the collar? I have after the victory and in the lair just does not appear an option to do something with him. Please help, give a step by step guide.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Wait a "bestiality law"? Am I dumb to have missed how we would get that passed?
My first guess is office job from the onsen bf but I have *never* gotten that to trigger.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I apologise if this question has already been asked, but please advise how to tame a werewolf in the game and remove the collar? I have after the victory and in the lair just does not appear an option to do something with him. Please help, give a step by step guide.

Wait a "bestiality law"? Am I dumb to have missed how we would get that passed?
My first guess is office job from the onsen bf but I have *never* gotten that to trigger.
You need to be playing a pure female to meet the onsen bf. I'm working on the other way to get a job in the city council in the next update.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Dang. On the dot sunday, another release!

Hmmm. If I could make a shameless request?

1. Is there any chance the town GF plot can be fast tracked for those that want an alternative to the town BF/paladin?

1a. I mean, there isn't *that* many things that can get the PC preg as a beasty type that can't be taken care of at the source, but by the current logic, if a player is roleplaying something with broodmaster, and escapes the clutches of a rape pit, they will get arrested in town for it. Which is... well, a bit too real, actually.

1b. At least current law doesn't punish folks for gobs. Are werewolves human enough to cause pregnancy without the broodmare perk? I can't recall.

1c. Correction: I think there's a nurse in Monduval that probably wouldn't blink twice. Gal is probably into some freaky stuff.

2. I believe this shall be custom for every new fellow introduced, and thus I shall ask: Can we turn the new boyfriend into a girlfriend? Or a trap? Sorry not sorry.

Time to dive in and get swarmed by bugs enjoy the romp!

3. I just imagined the player being told they need to go back to prison for something... again. They would roll their eyes, walk up to the nearest guard and whip out their tits. As the guard is preparing the speech of going to jail the PC just waves them off saying, "yeah, yeah, I know the way."

3b. I feel like we should be on a first name basis with the balif after the 3rd or so trip in. "At it again, [PCname?]?" "Glory and adventure, James. How's the wife and kids?"
1. I planned to work on that.
1a. Accidentally get preggo in the arena from monster rape? Enjoy your jailtime. Should have used protection.
1b. They should, unless you're also a goblin. Also no, everything not an elf, human or goblin needs the broodmother perk, even mermaids.
1c. Monduval should not have a problem with you giving birth to monsters or animals.

2. The new boyfriend is a prison guard and has a wife and family outside of you letting him fuck you for rape protection. You're just a fuck buddy and mean little more than a warm hole.

3. Wearing crusader armor or being a nurse can get you into the jail. You don't /need/ to commit crimes.

3b. I've added a blurb about that.

Reactions: MajesticImpurities

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Oddly, I recall meeting them as a futa in the earlier versions, hence asking if I can give the admirer in the onsen something *else* to oogle. Didn't know you had to go full gal now, but that explains the difficulty finding the scene.

Under the logic of the biology being compatible, shouldn't a Percy get preggers from the occasional werewolf orgy, or quality time with Meat's meat?

Satty seems fun. Seems like there is all the more reason to have a smith at the farm to get her some horseshoes, or something. Actually, shouldn't a Steelwind, either as a PC or Bill, have the know how to tend to some damaged hooves?

I don't know if there is a reputation system, and she already seems pretty smitten, but a option to reassure her that she is no less than anybody else, and or welcoming her to the farm could work. (Or be a total shitheel, because you have a "slave", but that's not my wheelhouse.)

I'm kind of surprised she didn't end up with something worse like a branding or whatever. Getting rid of the collar seems easy enough, unless it's by choice.

A minor nitpick, but if you accepted Firsts offering shouldn't the blurb read: You are wearing several pieces of goblin jewelry as a symbol of marriage. Or something?

Technically it's not *in* the game yet, but is there a different reaction from Avee if you *haven't* lewded her, but have with Mariko? Like, let's say hypothetically, you get Mariko preggers. Is Avee jealous? Does Mariko set her up for some of the same action? Or take a guiding role, so to speak, with a little 3P nonsense? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Last one (unless it's not! Haha!) The description for the Unluckiest Goblin reads as:
Futa Only
Begin as a goblin male that has traveled to Avedonia for to break a curse
 * Mostly a meme

'for to break a curse' hurts my brain. Given their background, wouldn't it read something akin to:

Proof that the gods have a twisted sense of humor, a former crusader from records past is reincarnated into a lowly goblin.

I hadn't thought about it much, but maybe the "Unlucky" has a habit of things going wrong, somehow? Or 'accidently' getting plowed a good deal of the time, because goblin. Not that it differs much from Team Boys, really. I mean, yes, they *are* a shortstack tripod, and pretty much everything is out to fuck or be fucked by them, but I mean... one can certainly argue that's pretty gosh darn blessed.

Gobwife, or GobLife, am I right?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes