Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Interesting. If that's the case, what's the deal with the caves being largely uncultured and mostly feral? Like, they literally overwhelm the shrine, mostly refuse (or can't be bothered) to wear clothes, and are quite tribal with a might makes right mentality, it seems. Although you do make mention of several of the female gobs sticking around after the shrine is liberated wanting to do a bit more with themselves.

A rich and almost refined Gob absolutely contrasts with either Gob origin being frustrated at how archiac they are (with the broken speech), and the need for 'genetic memory' that results in the gobwife smarts being leveled up (or so she claims). Not to say there can't be entirely different or constrasting subraces or tribes (such as normal and drow elves), or even subcultures, but still... that's quite the difference.

5. Oh, drat. I rather liked the shameless Cinderella parallel, haha.

I will never stop pushing to give Percy more dramatic scenes and a reason for them to be. It's all too easy for the 'normal' friend or ally to get lost in the sea of extraordinary, more bombastic characters. Nevah! Earn your wife slot, Percy! Don't give up, Percy! You can do it, Percy! Goooooo Percy! *a dozen or so gobs in cheerleaders skirts dance in the background with pom poms*

5a. Also, while there are several scenes of 'sharing' (which is awesome!) with Percy and Gobwife, maybe there should be a slice of life moment where a very confliced or confused Percy wonders what they even mean to each other, (as any time this is almost addressed, mostly the writing just says 'I don't get it either' and walks away).

So perhaps after an approving nod (or not, Gobwife has her own agency) she pulls Percy down into a full on kiss and lets her know they are the PC's wives (another option, if Percy and the player are both Futa, descibe it as they are all wives to one another), and there is nothing more intimate and binding than that. She thought that was obvious, but perhaps Percy didn't think the same? A flushing Percy with a goofy, if confused smile will shake their head and agree, but state it's nice to hear it spoken out loud. Perhaps Gobwife will even give Percy a gift of her own later, or something.

A happy harem is productive harem.

You mentioned working on the town GF and possibly lobbing a version of that out to experiment with today. Should I hold off and wait for that one?

I recall that she and the innkeeper were mother and daughter. Would this change introductions at all if you've already 'met' the innkeeper? And by met, I mean wrecked their plumming. Hmm, wow.

I know transformations isn't in the game mostly, but what is the one that is supposed to make you 'more like a certain cowgirl' supposed to do? Seems pretty obvious, but I'm curious all the same.

If a goblin player becomes immortal while 'saving the world' and thwarted the evil that threatens to bring ruin to all, are they known as the Everlasting Gobstopper? ...I'll see myself out.

Attempting to fool around with Amanda results in:

---------------------------
Error
Area: on visit
Line: 80
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!
OK

...I imagine this is kind of neccessary to work to create her daughter at some point, yeah?

Last edited:

Panpan34

Aug 2, 2021
You can't do anything after fighting the drunk guy in the onsen other than emergency exit. There is no text for winning. Tested as female.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You can't do anything after fighting the drunk guy in the onsen other than emergency exit. There is no text for winning. Tested as female.
Accidently broke that event when I adjusted how sex works. It's fixed.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.81 Added- |

Lovers-
* Satty quest expanded.

Avedon-
* Market Gf added. She can be found randomly in the port or by talking to someone in the port bar
* Town BF fixed. Somehow he broke but he's fixed now
* Council job fixed

Mont Creet/Bandit City-
* Fixed a few events. You can explore the city and undercity, but the questline for it is unfinished.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Interesting. If that's the case, what's the deal with the caves being largely uncultured and mostly feral? Like, they literally overwhelm the shrine, mostly refuse (or can't be bothered) to wear clothes, and are quite tribal with a might makes right mentality, it seems. Although you do make mention of several of the female gobs sticking around after the shrine is liberated wanting to do a bit more with themselves.

2. A rich and almost refined Gob absolutely contrasts with either Gob origin being frustrated at how archiac they are (with the broken speech), and the need for 'genetic memory' that results in the gobwife smarts being leveled up (or so she claims). Not to say there can't be entirely different or constrasting subraces or tribes (such as normal and drow elves), or even subcultures, but still... that's quite the difference.

3. I will never stop pushing to give Percy more dramatic scenes and a reason for them to be. It's all too easy for the 'normal' friend or ally to get lost in the sea of extraordinary, more bombastic characters. Nevah! Earn your wife slot, Percy! Don't give up, Percy! You can do it, Percy! Goooooo Percy! *a dozen or so gobs in cheerleaders skirts dance in the background with pom poms*

4. Also, while there are several scenes of 'sharing' (which is awesome!) with Percy and Gobwife, maybe there should be a slice of life moment where a very confliced or confused Percy wonders what they even mean to each other, (as any time this is almost addressed, mostly the writing just says 'I don't get it either' and walks away).

5. So perhaps after an approving nod (or not, Gobwife has her own agency) she pulls Percy down into a full on kiss and lets her know they are the PC's wives (another option, if Percy and the player are both Futa, descibe it as they are all wives to one another), and there is nothing more intimate and binding than that. She thought that was obvious, but perhaps Percy didn't think the same? A flushing Percy with a goofy, if confused smile will shake their head and agree, but state it's nice to hear it spoken out loud. Perhaps Gobwife will even give Percy a gift of her own later, or something.

6. You mentioned working on the town GF and possibly lobbing a version of that out to experiment with today. Should I hold off and wait for that one?

7. I recall that she and the innkeeper were mother and daughter. Would this change introductions at all if you've already 'met' the innkeeper? And by met, I mean wrecked their plumming. Hmm, wow.

8. I know transformations isn't in the game mostly, but what is the one that is supposed to make you 'more like a certain cowgirl' supposed to do? Seems pretty obvious, but I'm curious all the same.

9. Attempting to fool around with Amanda results in:

takuya1234

Apr 10, 2019
1. I can't click on "help her clear up".

1689556708346.png

2. When I get the horse "Let Twilight fuck your ass" appears. being that I didn't turn him into a male. it starts futa or is it bug?

1689557287150.png

3. In the prison after entering the "yard" and triggering the event. I had to go back to the cell to talk to the mouse and barricade it, right? But when I return the mouse disappears and I can't tell if you changed the mission or if it's bugged. in the quest it says "I saw...something...in the yard, but what was it?" Since the prison was updated I can't say if I missed something.

4. It was in Annette
That trigger should progress if you bang one of the Steelwind siblings. Which sibling did you sex up to get access to the farm?

5. Avee says that there is a way to build a portal on the farm what should i do to build it? I've been to sawmill and nothing appears.

6.Do you have male transformations? type to turn dick into a wolf, horse or dragon? if yes how do i make screens?

7.I don't remember which version I played but Annabelle kidnapped you and modified you even though you were a man your breasts started to breastfeed. there's a way to change that, like her wanting to turn men into breeding grounds for cows. I wouldn't mind if the modifications were masculine to increase virility the dick etc. and she could treat the pc well if affection with her sister bess high foce .she says she hates humans for treating them like cattle or whatever. but the pc seems to love bess a lot. it would be interesting if she saw it as something more and wanted to turn it into a bull or something for both of them to have as a partner.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I can't click on "help her clear up".

2. When I get the horse "Let Twilight fuck your ass" appears. being that I didn't turn him into a male. it starts futa or is it bug?

3. In the prison after entering the "yard" and triggering the event. I had to go back to the cell to talk to the mouse and barricade it, right? But when I return the mouse disappears and I can't tell if you changed the mission or if it's bugged. in the quest it says "I saw...something...in the yard, but what was it?" Since the prison was updated I can't say if I missed something.

4. It was in Annette

5. Avee says that there is a way to build a portal on the farm what should i do to build it? I've been to sawmill and nothing appears.

6. Do you have male transformations? type to turn dick into a wolf, horse or dragon? if yes how do i make screens?

7.I don't remember which version I played but Annabelle kidnapped you and modified you even though you were a man your breasts started to breastfeed. there's a way to change that, like her wanting to turn men into breeding grounds for cows. I wouldn't mind if the modifications were masculine to increase virility the dick etc. and she could treat the pc well if affection with her sister bess high foce .she says she hates humans for treating them like cattle or whatever. but the pc seems to love bess a lot. it would be interesting if she saw it as something more and wanted to turn it into a bull or something for both of them to have as a partner.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Well that's... just all kinds of horrible, really. And still kind of confusing. Still, it does make for a potentially interesting future interaction where they show up if you are a successful farm (or brothel) gob, making an offer they think you can't refuse, regarding slaves. Or they think you are kindred spirits. Perhaps a dark player actually is. Perhaps they even steal away some of your farm gobs or other characters you know about. Or perhaps they (obviously) have ties to the bandit slavery ring.

Met the town GF, and while she offered the job, sort of, there wasn't an option to confirm anything, and there's no lead where to go next. Castle doesn't have any new options either. Probably would help if this had a quest tracker of something kind for direction, as I'm at a loss.

Edit: Ah, it was in the second to last sentence.

Without asking you she pulls you over to business attire, getting you measured and having items purchesed (should be purchased) for you.

Perhaps go with something like ...business attire, getting you measured and fitted in a flury of skillful tailoring. You take a moment to admire your new outfit, looking every bit the fabled worker of offices. Or was it orifices? Probably not important.

On the topic of missing clothes (couldn't find the secretary outfit as a gob if that's a factor), being sent to Monduval for the outfit to wear on the ship also is a no go; there is no such clothing at the store unlucky the human or elf characters. As the Goblin Pirate Outfit does not work, naked it is!

8. Thought as much. Is it in the game? And what does it do?

With your body descriptions, how about a Gob having 'pointed and overly large, floppy ears that twitch on occasion' or something?

Couple other things I discovered messing around:

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The problem still persists. on how to create a cheat to open the port? I'll leave my save to take a look maybe I did something wrong.
Immediately found and fixed the issue using your save. The next part of the quest involves finding makeup, which isn't common in Avedon so search around the other towns.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Well that's... just all kinds of horrible, really. And still kind of confusing. Still, it does make for a potentially interesting future interaction where they show up if you are a successful farm (or brothel) gob, making an offer they think you can't refuse, regarding slaves. Or they think you are kindred spirits. Perhaps a dark player actually is. Perhaps they even steal away some of your farm gobs or other characters you know about. Or perhaps they (obviously) have ties to the bandit slavery ring.

2. On the topic of missing clothes (couldn't find the secretary outfit as a gob if that's a factor), being sent to Monduval for the outfit to wear on the ship also is a no go; there is no such clothing at the store unlucky the human or elf characters. As the Goblin Pirate Outfit does not work, naked it is!

5. Thought as much. Is it in the game? And what does it do?

With your body descriptions, how about a Gob having 'pointed and overly large, floppy ears that twitch on occasion' or something?

Couple other things I discovered messing around:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Auuugh! It ate the response again! Curse you, useful message board updating!

Still. Keen! I have my version of a weekend coming up today/tomorrow; I'll see if I can't whip up some sort of saucy Gob and Percy combo for the Meat marvel, art wise. It's good to have goals.

Besides, I can't sail without the outfit and grinding arena fights to bulk up for the minotaur battle legit is fairly dull. Battle cow hits like a truck wielding another truck for a weapon.

Worth mentioning, one of the ledger settings it still behaving oddly there. You have to chose that you do NOT want end of battle grape in the arena, and the only options that seem to pop up are for a normal human and a bandit (both result in a white screen.)

Losing to the lizard was adorable, and makes me want to do it more often. Hopefully there will be a victory version where you can ride 'em amazon style, demanding they give the crowd a show.

Saw the handshake with Basket's Knight. I was laughing for a good long minute. Great stuff.

As an aside, please tell me that Basket's quest, whenever it shows up, is called 'A Basket Case'.

Small typo with the town GF doing an intro with the castle job:

Shee (She) does mention that quite a lot of people are sometimes found asleep and that`s relatively accepted.

For some reason, I could choose both legalizing bestiality, and then public nudity in the same Friday, one after another (I only had the one ticket).

However, two weeks after, nudity is still illegal. Funky.

With the Mayor over in Brenton, regarding the Mine quest, a minor nitpick:

"I can`t read old Avedonian, it-", you try to explain, but the mayor isn`t listening as she reads it aloud anyways.

Shouldn't Unlucky or Last of the Line be able to do this easily? Both postitions would require a significant education, typically.

Lastly, my poor PC can't get the spider eggs out of her bum. Double and triple checked; the buttplug was not the issue. clicking on the option to remove them at a bed does nothing.

Apr 29, 2022
1. Is there a specific location where its bugged or is it both hospitals?

2. Fixed, as in you can release the horse on either farm or still toss it off the cliff.

3. Well that's an odd bug to get. I'll take a look.

4. I have no idea how you managed that.
Sorry for taking so long to reply.

1. It was both hospitals and any place I tried to apply to be a nurse

2. Thanks!

3. Again thanks, maybe you already resolved this by the time I've replied lol

4. I just went about fucking Annette, the I eventually fucked Bill, then that cutscene played in which my character almost died due to incest with Bill.

Pantheress

Oct 6, 2018
1.82 fix, Werewolf birth broken, forced to use emergency exit which leaves me still pregnant and only option to birth is wolf pack which eats it, or clinic which throws me in jail. 1.83 fix also has same issue, werewolf birthing in werewolf lair breaks.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sorry for taking so long to reply.

1. It was both hospitals and any place I tried to apply to be a nurse

2. Thanks!

3. Again thanks, maybe you already resolved this by the time I've replied lol

4. I just went about fucking Annette, the I eventually fucked Bill, then that cutscene played in which my character almost died due to incest with Bill.

1. I believe I fixed it, can you try again and let me know.

3. I think I did.

4. I did a full run through of every event that called for your character's background and never found the problem. I opened it back up to see if Bill worked right and found it in ten seconds. It's fixed now, I guess.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes