Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
However, it also requires sight beyond sight, the bell of omens the plot item at the start of Mariko's plotline to discover the Kitsune shrine. (Mariko is in the Sleepy Fox Inn within the slums, it's very straightforward to start.)
That was it. Thank you :)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I stumbled across another error. It's when you meet the mayor for the first time.

It leads to her screen but there are no options to choose from so you have to emergency exit.

Also is it no longer to fool around with Bill anymore? it seems everytime I start a new file, theres no way to increase relations with him or fool around with him.
This build should fix both of those issues as I updated some of Bill and the mayor's dialog.

Pantheress

Oct 6, 2018
I can't seem to sell or donate either Minotaur children nor Werewolf pups to the arena. Am I missing something? Also scenes involving wolves in the arena point to lizard sex scenes in 1.85

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I can't seem to sell or donate either Minotaur children nor Werewolf pups to the arena. Am I missing something? Also scenes involving wolves in the arena point to lizard sex scenes in 1.85
Ah hell.

I'll work on fixing that and see if I can get it out by Friday.

Charuz

Feb 6, 2019
The mermaid quest is stuck in a loop for me. I go to the witch, it verifies. Then I go back to get the mermaid scale and nothing, the only option I get is that I'll look for a way. Are anyone else having issues with this?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The mermaid quest is stuck in a loop for me. I go to the witch, it verifies. Then I go back to get the mermaid scale and nothing, the only option I get is that I'll look for a way. Are anyone else having issues with this?
I thought I fixed that. I'm working on the arena and I'll try to fix that for the next bugfix release.

Last edited:

Charuz

Feb 6, 2019
I thought I fixed that. I'm working on the arena and I'll try to fix that for the next bugfix release.
So, the quest works sort of. I went to the cauldron and it gave me the option, I still never got the dialogue for the mermaid scale however.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So, the quest works sort of. I went to the cauldron and it gave me the option, I still never got the dialogue for the mermaid scale however.
Try this fix. It actually has one additional fix more than the one I almost instantly deleted if you managed to download that version in the minute or so I had it up.

Reactions: Charuz

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It was likely lost in the flood of entirely too much text, but what is the next step to exploring the sea and finding potential slime character after Amanda... nevermind. Found it just after I started typing this.

Funky. I could swear the option to explore from the lake wasn't there before. Must have been from one of your updates. Plus side, it's working!

Recovered spear from the portal is quite strong, depowered or not. Especially leaping from the shortsword or axe to this. (20 Power to 750 plus additional stats.) Almost feels like there should be some extra steps to upgrade it to even its current base level. The stabbing is real.

Like maybe removing rust from it with Eve's tech, or Annette, Avee, or both trying to recover some of the magic within. Dunno.

Still messing with Meat cute art, though I ran into a snag. (How are Percy and the player restrained? Are they just chained up after the sexy times?) Ultimately I decided I didn't really care that much, and just started focusing on poses I liked, haha.

Didn't help that I got distracted with ideas for story ideas or content I wrote up for Unlucky earlier, but it did inspire me to do a Mariko sketch, so I call it a win.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Recovered spear from the portal is quite strong, depowered or not. Especially leaping from the shortsword or axe to this. (20 Power to 750 plus additional stats.) Almost feels like there should be some extra steps to upgrade it to even its current base level. The stabbing is real.

2. Like maybe removing rust from it with Eve's tech, or Annette, Avee, or both trying to recover some of the magic within. Dunno.

3. Still messing with Meat cute art, though I ran into a snag. (How are Percy and the player restrained? Are they just chained up after the sexy times?) Ultimately I decided I didn't really care that much, and just started focusing on poses I liked, haha.

4. Didn't help that I got distracted with ideas for story ideas or content I wrote up for Unlucky earlier, but it did inspire me to do a Mariko sketch, so I call it a win.
1. The spear, and therefore the Unlucky Goblin, is the most powerful of the weapons. The numbering of the weapons goes from 1-27 on the normal weapons and then skips to 50 for the four divine and cheat one, so there's 23 weapons I have room for that are various levels of beefy.

2. Those weapons are relatively low tier for what I have planned in the second and third acts where you're fighting a small army of enemies. The max right now is nine, which is used three times as goblins defend their king, wasps defend their hive and a group of zombies that the necromancer raises. The fights are going to get far harder once you leave Avedon.

3. Tied up with rope, since the PC can wiggle free. Chaining you to the wall would probably be the bad end if I ever decided to add those in.

4. Can I see?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Sure, just need to clean it up a bit and draw it up on the tablet. Also finally happy with most of a duo pic (Unlucky/Percy). I'll try and finish the lineart for both of them so you can check 'em out when you surface in the morning.

Looking at it, you recognize the slime you encountered in the cave near the lake, and how it still has its collar.

Two questions here. How is a slime wearing a collar underwater? (Locked in a humanoid form of some kind?) Also, if it violated you and spat you out of the cave, is that worth mentioning? No doubt it'll explain it's intentions on the farm at some point.

Gotcha. You *did* leave room for the Spear to grow in strength later anyway, so that makes sense.

Oh! The 'unarmed' shadow/wraithblade very much is using your melee weapon for stats. I assume it's fancy appeal was to have it when there isn't a weapon available, and apparently leveling up over use (it's not quite fistcuffs, but I'll take it). Example, 120ish damage without spear equipped, 870 with, which makes sense with the power stat. Only, if it's supposed to be its own thing/unarmed, it probably shouldn't be using your 'normal' weapon stats, no?

Lastly, is it supposed to have a mana cost or something attached to it?

Oh, and did any of the writing suggestions prove useful at all?

Haha. Time for food and art. For great justice.

cmazanat

Jun 25, 2022
Which bandit quest? There's three at the moment.
Western forest Bandit den, bandit staging area "Help the bandits" out option, I don't see any active or completed quests related to bandits though maybe going through the backrooms broke the quest

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sure, just need to clean it up a bit and draw it up on the tablet. Also finally happy with most of a duo pic (Unlucky/Percy). I'll try and finish the lineart for both of them so you can check 'em out when you surface in the morning.

Looking at it, you recognize the slime you encountered in the cave near the lake, and how it still has its collar.

1. Two questions here. How is a slime wearing a collar underwater? (Locked in a humanoid form of some kind?) Also, if it violated you and spat you out of the cave, is that worth mentioning? No doubt it'll explain it's intentions on the farm at some point.

2. Gotcha. You *did* leave room for the Spear to grow in strength later anyway, so that makes sense.

3. Oh! The 'unarmed' shadow/wraithblade very much is using your melee weapon for stats. I assume it's fancy appeal was to have it when there isn't a weapon available, and apparently leveling up over use (it's not quite fistcuffs, but I'll take it). Example, 120ish damage without spear equipped, 870 with, which makes sense with the power stat. Only, if it's supposed to be its own thing/unarmed, it probably shouldn't be using your 'normal' weapon stats, no?

Lastly, is it supposed to have a mana cost or something attached to it?

4. Oh, and did any of the writing suggestions prove useful at all?

Haha. Time for food and art. For great justice.
1. The slime has a core, which it vibrates on you to make you orgasm in the cave. At the farm the slime just replaces your shower but I may add more sex scenes.

2. The spear does need to have a powered up version if I am gonna write that tutorial path.

3. I could do that, having it scale off of use+melee attack but if you get a more powerful weapon you may never use it. It just uses whichever attack power is higher, its statblock or your weapon one.

4. I have it in a text file but I haven't gotten a chance to read through it all the way since I've been bug hunting and trying to fix Satty's questline so I can stop worrying about her.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Western forest Bandit den, bandit staging area "Help the bandits" out option, I don't see any active or completed quests related to bandits though maybe going through the backrooms broke the quest
Ah, I thought I disabled that button. Going out with the bandits to kidnap people and fight the guards is not currently in the game.

Reactions: cmazanat

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Ah, I thought I disabled that button. Going out with the bandits to kidnap people and fight the guards is not currently in the game.
Speaking of, will you eventually be able to capture and keep people/slaves yourself?

Will you be able to add them to your own milk farm in the clinic? Would love to be able to expand on that bit, especially being used/milked/bred yourself. And trained as a proper cow.

Apr 29, 2022
I've also noticed that the slave den in the western forest seems empty of any slave or salesperson, for better or worse. Also, I would quite enjoy it if you could either buy slaves or actually sneak them out of the slave trade or also help them stage a slave revolt, John Brown Style.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
One bit that Snekk floated was the posssiblity of running some manner of 'underground' quest along with the soldier that passed out at the mine quest from the bug attacks and such.

So a story where the player sneaks within the bandits as a slave (only for things to go wrong, because of course they do), where they could either have a heel turn and take advantage of the situation, or stage a revolt/rescue while attempting to escape a fate of a breeding/pleasure slave could be interesting.

The PC themselves working in the milk trade is something I've hounded poor Snekk about a few times, as I recall. More in spoilers below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unrelated, but if there is an optional way where the player saves Percy from Meat by the way of the duo getting themselves plowed until minotaur can't resist them sneakily messing with the collar, does/will that change anything from the normal day to day?

Now that I haz spear I'm easily stronk enough to save Percy on the legit run, but I'm curious what you have in mind, so I'm holding off. Plus silly art is taking a while to make, haha.

Reactions: Papertrail013

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Speaking of, will you eventually be able to capture and keep people/slaves yourself?

2. Will you be able to add them to your own milk farm in the clinic? Would love to be able to expand on that bit, especially being used/milked/bred yourself. And trained as a proper cow.
1. Yes, I've been working on the city of Mont Creek, far to the west, as that is where your main stable of slaves would be. I keep getting distracted by other quests I want to add in.

2. Yes. Kidnapping has its intro started with helping the goblins and the general progression is: Helping goblins kidnap people-Helping bandits kidnap-Kidnapping them yourself. Collars already exist in a few spots and are what will be used to keep slaves. Helping Annabelle with adding more cows, and then encouraging them to produce more milk, is planned.

I've also noticed that the slave den in the western forest seems empty of any slave or salesperson, for better or worse. Also, I would quite enjoy it if you could either buy slaves or actually sneak them out of the slave trade or also help them stage a slave revolt, John Brown Style.
That's the city of Mont Creek, the slaver city. It exists but also is pretty bare bones and only has you getting kidnapped and sold off if you dress too sluttily as a woman.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes