Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Ahh, no, I remember that. I was the one that poked you on the Rubedo thread and got you to post your updated version here ^_^

I meant, I never found Annabelle or milking content like that in Rubedo. How do you get that there?
Oh, its not in Rubedo. I wrote that scene. The only milking content in Rubedo is a very small mention in Tel Adre when you get captured but aside from that, nothing.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo. Asked it before, but if it was answered I seem to have missed it. The Lamia Steelwind sibling, (Lucia?) does she have a 'set' appearance? Or is it more just whatever seems to suit at any given moment?

Mariko/Avee: How many tails? It *looks* like Mariko's Azur Lane has... three? Ish?

A super minor nitpick, but the general text chatter for combat describes as hitting anything, regardless of the weapon, as 'punching', for example, slap them with the axe: "You punch your target for..."

I don't know if it's an issue for the cheat sword only or not, but it does not automatically unequip when you select/ready another weapon, so it was double stacking the spear and the cheat blade.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Heyo. Asked it before, but if it was answered I seem to have missed it. The Lamia Steelwind sibling, (Lucia?) does she have a 'set' appearance? Or is it more just whatever seems to suit at any given moment?

2. Mariko/Avee: How many tails? It *looks* like Mariko's Azur Lane has... three? Ish?

3. A super minor nitpick, but the general text chatter for combat describes as hitting anything, regardless of the weapon, as 'punching', for example, slap them with the axe: "You punch your target for..."

4. I don't know if it's an issue for the cheat sword only or not, but it does not automatically unequip when you select/ready another weapon, so it was double stacking the spear and the cheat blade.
1. Juliet is exceptionally pale and snakelike, with the lines on her face for where she can unhinge her jaw, which is hard to find sex art for.

2. One in their normal form, Avee would have like three or four with Foxxy and Mariko having nine if they were angry/in combat.

3. Each weapon can be described with an attack, I just need to write all the weapon attacks. I wanted to add more weapons/clothes so it was one of the many things I was putting off.

4. That is odd. I think I removed the equip limit when I fixed the bug that caused weapons to white out the page. I'll look into it.
Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Huh. Nothing immediately leaps to mind for me regarding that. Is there a character with those lines for the jaw in a form of media I can eyeball for reference?

2. I can work with one tail, haha. At least that way it doesn't block the bulk of the angles and poses in a sex scene. Speaking of, I should finish what's on my plate and finish coloring/adjusting that Mariko/Gob pic, rather than leave it half (or third) finished.

Then it's back to the misadventures of Percy and the PC in Meattown. I have like, six different 'group' ideas/poses/pron of various quality, with any luck they'll shape up into something half decent. The logistics of trying to smutcraft a pose with a futa shortstack, along with Percy, along with Minotaur wang, is... intimidating. Definately not something I've drawn recently. Will certainly prove useful in the long run, I imagine.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Huh. Nothing immediately leaps to mind for me regarding that. Is there a character with those lines for the jaw in a form of media I can eyeball for reference?

2. I can work with one tail, haha. At least that way it doesn't block the bulk of the angles and poses in a sex scene. Speaking of, I should finish what's on my plate and finish coloring/adjusting that Mariko/Gob pic, rather than leave it half (or third) finished.

3. Then it's back to the misadventures of Percy and the PC in Meattown. I have like, six different 'group' ideas/poses/pron of various quality, with any luck they'll shape up into something half decent. The logistics of trying to smutcraft a pose with a futa shortstack, along with Percy, along with Minotaur wang, is... intimidating. Definately not something I've drawn recently. Will certainly prove useful in the long run, I imagine.

1. A good piece of art is from the artist "sparrowl", they draw a lamia the way I'm thinking.

2. I am not the person to talk to about finishing singular tasks. I've been trying to work on Mont Creek for a month and I keep getting distracted.

3. I did a little bit of work for the Shrine Maiden children you give Avee, along with the goblin offspring. 16 different versions of a single scene. This game is a little too stacked when it comes to characters, and it's gonna get worse.

Ayumumono

Jun 21, 2017
Will I be able to get my own fluffy ears and tail? I was thinking the wolf musk from the witch might be for that, but wasn't sure. Regardless, what is that intended for? I assume its just not fully implemented yet.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Ah, that artist. I'll check it out. I enjoy a lot of their work, some more than others.

2. Distraction or no, you are also constantly adding other quests, lore, and interactions. That's hardly nothing.

3. Stacked it may be, but the content is anything but brief. 'Cause then the game would be a shortstack.

*Pause for crickets, tumbleweed drifts on by*

...Sooooo, speaking of distracting you from finishing Mont Creek, is Mariko being a Foxxy momma and the Percy Meat Cute rescue/escape still on course for the next update? Asking for a friend.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure of the content or context, but interaction wise, it could be interesting if there was an event that fired when Mariko and Avee are pregnant at the same time, and "bonding" over it. (I'd say the player should be in the same state three too for maximum effect, but my silly pic aside, neither is equiped to put a bun in the players oven. The idea of them bonding over being soon to be mothers, and maybe the kids/kits all playing together someday, is heck of cute.)

Actually, that brings up a good question: How tall is Mariko, Avee, Foxxy compared to a standard six foot Steelwind or Elf? Or Percy, actually. I'm drawing Percy on the smaller side compared to the player (around five feet), is that correct? The answer makes for a difference when it comes to poses that don't involve being on their back or on their knees, haha.

It may be a good place for the player to gently remind Mariko that Yvee is still cursed, and somehow still a believer, though. She deserves better -and she's primed to spread the faith within all the fresh student ranks.

If it's not too much of a spoiler, what is Mariko's or Avee's gift, such as the gob bangles? (Or Foxxy.) I'm assuming it's not a ring (or if it is, how does Percy's eventual gift stand out), Mariko's teasing aside, but there's also only so much real estate to work with. With the semi Japanese theme of the kitsune, maybe some sort of bead charm or... huh. Dunno. That's actually a tough one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Will I be able to get my own fluffy ears and tail? I was thinking the wolf musk from the witch might be for that, but wasn't sure. Regardless, what is that intended for? I assume its just not fully implemented yet.
That's exactly what it is intended for.

Adding in variations of scenes where you have a tail, ears, wings, claws, ect, will be done once in a future update since some of the morphs, mostly the bee one, doesn't have a whole lot of art for it so I'm not sure if I want those scenes to have unique art or not.

The main problem keeping that from being in the game is that your children would be able to inherit those traits from you and that isn't working the way I want it to.

Mar 23, 2022
So I think I found a few bugs. Well I know I found one. First to the potential bugs. When you have money in the bank when you're arrested you lose all money stored there, which honestly doesn't make sense. I get caught for walking around nude (even though I passed a law that says it's okay) then get arrested. Poof there goes my 50k. Like I get it if I was doing something illigal related to money but nudity? Next potential bug, when you're on the Femme Fatalis with mermaid scale necklace if you jump overboard when the mermaids call the Femme Fatalis never shows back up at port. Just tested it a bit more and any of the events that don't stop at land won't return the ship. For example if the ship is attacked by sea monsters and you emergency escape it locks the ship. but the mermaid is the only not emergency one that does it. Now for the bug. I'm not sure what's procing it but using a shadow blade occasionally throws an error. I've had it proc against guards when fighting because I'm nude (despite passing nudity), Bandits in Mont Creek if I'm wearing a prostatution outfit (which doesn't make sense because it's supposed to be lawless there right?) and finally against the spiders outside of Mont Creek. and those are just the one's I found.

Oh, is there going to be a way to get into the prison depths without needing to be arrested and going to jail? Like you can already enter the prison as a doctor/nurse so you should be able to snoop around right? Oh and one more thing. Is Entopy and Chaos the same thing? I went and get the fifth scale and once saw Chaos the other two time I saw Entopy. I skipped the scene so I didn't read it but is there a differenece? Also I don't think Dana can get pregnant. At least once you started Eve's quest line she can't. Not sure if she could before then or if I'm unlucky/dumb. I'd need to restart to really test it.

Edit: Just found out if you are taken as a slave and your Gobbo wife shows up her name isn't shown in the text.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Distraction or no, you are also constantly adding other quests, lore, and interactions. That's hardly nothing.

2. Stacked it may be, but the content is anything but brief. 'Cause then the game would be a shortstack.

3. Sooooo, speaking of distracting you from finishing Mont Creek, is Mariko being a Foxxy momma and the Percy Meat Cute rescue/escape still on course for the next update? Asking for a friend.

4. Come to think of it, I'm not sure of the content or context, but interaction wise, it could be interesting if there was an event that fired when Mariko and Avee are pregnant at the same time, and "bonding" over it. (I'd say the player should be in the same state three too for maximum effect, but my silly pic aside, neither is equiped to put a bun in the players oven. The idea of them bonding over being soon to be mothers, and maybe the kids/kits all playing together someday, is heck of cute.)

5. Actually, that brings up a good question: How tall is Mariko, Avee, Foxxy compared to a standard six foot Steelwind or Elf? Or Percy, actually. I'm drawing Percy on the smaller side compared to the player (around five feet), is that correct? The answer makes for a difference when it comes to poses that don't involve being on their back or on their knees, haha.

6. It may be a good place for the player to gently remind Mariko that Yvee is still cursed, and somehow still a believer, though. She deserves better -and she's primed to spread the faith within all the fresh student ranks.

7. If it's not too much of a spoiler, what is Mariko's or Avee's gift, such as the gob bangles? (Or Foxxy.) I'm assuming it's not a ring (or if it is, how does Percy's eventual gift stand out), Mariko's teasing aside, but there's also only so much real estate to work with. With the semi Japanese theme of the kitsune, maybe some sort of bead charm or... huh. Dunno. That's actually a tough one.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. When you have money in the bank when you're arrested you lose all money stored there, which honestly doesn't make sense.

2. I get caught for walking around nude (even though I passed a law that says it's okay) then get arrested. Poof there goes my 50k. Like I get it if I was doing something illigal related to money but nudity?

3. Next potential bug, when you're on the Femme Fatalis with mermaid scale necklace if you jump overboard when the mermaids call the Femme Fatalis never shows back up at port. Just tested it a bit more and any of the events that don't stop at land won't return the ship. For example if the ship is attacked by sea monsters and you emergency escape it locks the ship. but the mermaid is the only not emergency one that does it. Now for the bug.

4. I'm not sure what's procing it but using a shadow blade occasionally throws an error. I've had it proc against guards when fighting because I'm nude (despite passing nudity), Bandits in Mont Creek if I'm wearing a prostatution outfit (which doesn't make sense because it's supposed to be lawless there right?) and finally against the spiders outside of Mont Creek. and those are just the one's I found.

5. Oh, is there going to be a way to get into the prison depths without needing to be arrested and going to jail? Like you can already enter the prison as a doctor/nurse so you should be able to snoop around right? Oh and one more thing.

6. Is Entopy and Chaos the same thing? I went and get the fifth scale and once saw Chaos the other two time I saw Entopy. I skipped the scene so I didn't read it but is there a differenece?

7. Also I don't think Dana can get pregnant. At least once you started Eve's quest line she can't. Not sure if she could before then or if I'm unlucky/dumb. I'd need to restart to really test it.

8. Edit: Just found out if you are taken as a slave and your Gobbo wife shows up her name isn't shown in the text.

Mar 23, 2022
I kinda assumed as much. Why else would they attack me if I'm wearing slutty clothing/nothing at all? Apart to get like my sweet bod obvs. As for the sword I'm testing around a bit to see if there's anything that could help narrow it down. sorry in advance if I find nothing. Also if you are caught in Mont Creek by the bandits and tied up. Is it meant to reset the bind limit each time the bandits come back? because it's basically impossible to get out of those.

Edit: found something that might help with the sword. If you are covered in bodily fluid when using it it throws an error.

Edit 2: Nevermind about the bodily fluid. but I think it only applies to female/herm. I think males are exempt.

Edit 3: If you wear prostitution outfit and sell yourself you can use your vagina as a male. You can even get pregnant. Now that would hurt to push out.

Last edited:

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
i always been a fan of role reversel and slave dom somehting that is rare in games..... ilike to suggest the idea of a slave you can buy (preferably futa) who starts weak but levels up and becomes bigger , stronger and more dominate quick

Reactions: Myrryr

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I kinda assumed as much. Why else would they attack me if I'm wearing slutty clothing/nothing at all? Apart to get like my sweet bod obvs. As for the sword I'm testing around a bit to see if there's anything that could help narrow it down. sorry in advance if I find nothing. Also if you are caught in Mont Creek by the bandits and tied up. Is it meant to reset the bind limit each time the bandits come back? because it's basically impossible to get out of those.

2. Edit: found something that might help with the sword. If you are covered in bodily fluid when using it it throws an error.

Edit 2: Nevermind about the bodily fluid. but I think it only applies to female/herm. I think males are exempt.

3. Edit 3: If you wear prostitution outfit and sell yourself you can use your vagina as a male. You can even get pregnant. Now that would hurt to push out.
1. I've fixed that. It wasn't supposed to reset but I accidently made it do so.

2. The bug is the sword is supposed to power up as you use it, but I broke something and it wouldn't do it properly. Fixed now.

3. Fixed.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes