yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Snake game update \o/
Vicindio-1.88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 23, 2022
You can just go to the monastery at any point. If you're the Maid Cock or Unlucky goblin start you can just walk in, otherwise you need to see a monster with a collar(minotaur, werewolf or slime) or yes, start the Forest Secrets quest.
I can walk into the monastery. I can talk to Loksi. I can't continue the quest. There is no conversation apart from leave. See Picture A for example. I've done all other steps before that. I went to the goblin cave. I did the ritual. I found the grave. I went to the monastery and nothing.

Picture A:
1690223311243.png

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Huh. In addition to the other oddness I posted yesterday, there's a funky problem even in the human playthrough where the PC and Percy can do the pregnant thing. In this one, once they deliver the baby and it's in my players arms, it just straight up vanishes. Nothing and nobody to give to Avee to grow in the spirit realm - not that I can find the trigger for that anyway.

It doesn't seem to matter how many kits you give her, either, at least for now.

2. Speaking of triggers, how does the Bad Company start?

3. Holding off on the Gob playthrough until Percy can go into hardworking mode, because who knows if I'll have to backtrack otherwise.
1. When I added in Percy getting pregnant I messed up all the triggers for their child that isn't from Percy getting pregnant. It's all fixed, or should be at least.

2. Complete the rat quest and save a girl from getting forcibly lewded. Next time you wander around she should pop up.

3. I don't recall anything with Percy changing.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. So in theory, Avee accepts kids that are being carried, then? Her own pregnancy doesn't seem to start the event or function, either.

2. Hm. Looks like I'll need to use a older save if Bad Company is refering to Satti, then, as she's on the farm. I'll try it out.

3. Mm. It was late when I wrote it, so maybe I was unclear. It isn't that Percy changes, it is that she does not. To explain.

If you go the route of freeing Percy from Meat, it results in Percy and Meat heading to the farm, and the player a bit shellshocked from their vision or whatnot. No problem.

However, comma, when you normaly rescue Percy she launches into this apology when you return to the farm, and the player has the option to kick her out or forgive her. (Which always seemed a bit off, tone wise, but that's not super important.) When the player forgives her, Percy gains a more active role in the farm, is described as You see Percy putting in quite a lot of work around the farm, milking your cows and feeding them.

When Percy and Meat are rescued by breaking the collar from within the prison, Meat is already in lady form, and Percy doesn't trigger the apology/forgiveness event. As such, she never triggers the working hard mode. (And option to double team Percy with Gobwife.) Or so it seems to me.

Edit: Double checked - Percy doesn't have a blurb or mention in the outer farm area, only inside the house.

Oh, and small typo: Percy is carrying your daughter Ausra in a tiny harness. Is it Asura or Ausra?

4. Again, Loksi was and is adorable. Offered up some text tweaks to the encounter, and I'm enthused to see her character develop.

If she was half as randy and accepting of the players lewdness in the past (literally and metaphorically) as she seems, then she'll be quite the force to be reckoned when rejuvinated. Could be a interesting way to explore Unlucky's new feminine side, since it's cannon for the swap, and nobody else quite does this just yet. Also could tie into your intro idea regarding Unlucky, of the player musing 'oh, THIS is what it's like on the other side' when getting stretched out, unless Loksi is supposed to be a surprise or something.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. So in theory, Avee accepts kids that are being carried, then? Her own pregnancy doesn't seem to start the event or function, either.

2. Hm. Looks like I'll need to use a older save if Bad Company is refering to Satti, then, as she's on the farm. I'll try it out.

3. Mm. It was late when I wrote it, so maybe I was unclear. It isn't that Percy changes, it is that she does not. To explain.

If you go the route of freeing Percy from Meat, it results in Percy and Meat heading to the farm, and the player a bit shellshocked from their vision or whatnot. No problem.

However, comma, when you normaly rescue Percy she launches into this apology when you return to the farm, and the player has the option to kick her out or forgive her. (Which always seemed a bit off, tone wise, but that's not super important.) When the player forgives her, Percy gains a more active role in the farm, is described as You see Percy putting in quite a lot of work around the farm, milking your cows and feeding them.

When Percy and Meat are rescued by breaking the collar from within the prison, Meat is already in lady form, and Percy doesn't trigger the apology/forgiveness event. As such, she never triggers the working hard mode. (And option to double team Percy with Gobwife.) Or so it seems to me.

Oh, and small typo: Percy is carrying your daughter Ausra in a tiny harness. Is it Asura or Ausra?

4. Again, Loksi was and is adorable. Offered up some text tweaks to the encounter, and I'm enthused to see her character develop.

If she was half as randy and accepting of the players lewdness in the past (literally and metaphorically) as she seems, then she'll be quite the force to be reckoned when rejuvinated. Could be a interesting way to explore Unlucky's new feminine side, since it's cannon for the swap, and nobody else quite does this just yet. Also could tie into your intro idea regarding Unlucky, of the player musing 'oh, THIS is what it's like on the other side' when getting stretched out, unless Loksi is supposed to be a surprise or something.

Mar 23, 2022
So I think I found out why I'm having so many issues with getting fertile womb. I have no idea how I got this but I basically have a pregnancy queue. Basically what ever I'm giving birth to it's the thing that I was pregnant to last. For example, if I bang humans a bunch give birth to a human then go to goblins I'd give birth to a human. Then swap to dogs and I'll give birth to a goblin. Oh and this bug goes back to before I transformed into a futa or female. So I technically had this bug before I even knew about it. So who knows how long I've had this bug.

No the dev disabled that course while they work on it.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Question. IDK if I missed the update saying this, but did you change the goblin cave order?
Cause I can't find it searching the forest, the only thing different I did was start the fox shrine quest.

Also I'm missing how to get fertile womb (unless that's the broodmother mutation?) cause I was trying earlier until I messed up my save by getting beat at the shrine.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Can confirm the human kids exist once more, and Avee tucked yeeted them into the spirit realm where they will be presumably safe.

2. Yep, on my save where I had already rescued her she simply exists on the farm with a general discription, and the only option is to leave her be.

3. I wasn't sure if I could savestate whore Ausra's gender, not that it much matters.

4. Hot. I greatly look forward to her being as interesting and potentially playful as Mariko, if not moreso. Challenge accepted? You know what I'm gonna ask later regarding physical attributes, so I'm not gonna bother.

Question: This seems more on brand for Unlucky or Last of the Line, but will she eventually be able to move in with wife status, rather than being tucked away elsewhere? Bed may be a tight fit, though.

Solution: Build a bigger bed. ...With extra reinforcement.

I imagine Gobwife would surprise the PC with a simple:

"Husband does not lie. This Loksi from past sounds like First Wife."

You mention that you weren't married back then, nor could you have children. It just wasn't possible. (Gobwife) just grins and rolls her eyes. "You live. You fight. You fuck. You love. She is wife in all ways that matter. Fix her. Help her. And then bring her home."

Percy would likely chime in too, if she's about. Perhaps even Mariko or Avee as well, popping out of nowhere. What a merry band of waifu misfits.

I can absolutely see a spark of hero(ine) worship on Percy's part, once she doesn't feel like she's being replaced. Other than her aunt, she has very few female role models.

Last part, regarding the Percy sex weirdness, in a spoiler below.

Apr 29, 2022
Just to check, should I start a new save/playthrough with this new update or is it fine if I keep going with my current save?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Question. IDK if I missed the update saying this, but did you change the goblin cave order?
Cause I can't find it searching the forest, the only thing different I did was start the fox shrine quest.

2. Also I'm missing how to get fertile womb (unless that's the broodmother mutation?) cause I was trying earlier until I messed up my save by getting beat at the shrine.
1. If you enter the fox shrine, you can find a map to the goblin cave. Otherwise its just RNG to find it by searching the forest.

2. Broodmother requires you to meet the goblin shaman, she whacks you with her staff and you have the mutation.

The fertile womb is a result of medical malpractice in Monduval.

Just to check, should I start a new save/playthrough with this new update or is it fine if I keep going with my current save?
You should be fine, just use the combat fix version since enemies with a strength over a certain limit broke the game before.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Yep, on my save where I had already rescued her she simply exists on the farm with a general discription, and the only option is to leave her be.

2. I wasn't sure if I could savestate whore Ausra's gender, not that it much matters.

3. Last part, regarding the Percy sex weirdness, in a spoiler below.
1. Have you been into the prison at all? You may need to reset some triggers since I touched up that area.

2. Percy is going to have a girl and Dana is going to have a boy, but both of those things are a mere potion away.

3. Percy and your goblin wife are among the most complicated npcs, so I probably need to a do a full clean like I did with the sex system.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
The fertile womb is a result of medical malpractice in Monduval.
Guessing that means either when giving birth or getting treated...
Oh also Mayor lady is bugged.

Area: on visit
Line: 31
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown action!

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
1. No, because you'll need to fight Avalon to unlock Avery. Quest progression for bosses is Foxxy-Rev-Avalon-Secret-Secret-Plague-Secret-Secret-Secret Final Boss. Optional bosses are the Necromancer, Thesaurus and Spider Queen with more being added once I branch out of Avedon.
im new to this game, and I like spider egging content <_<
are you saying there is a spider-queen in game? or did I miss it somehow (i completed mines quest)

also is there a spider enslavement like there is with wolves/goblins ect?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Hoho, no answer to the Loksi intrigue? Very well then, keep your secrets.

2. So I attempted to do the prison quest sequence with Unlucky and Team Boys and ran into a snag.

The guard sneers and says they don't have anything in your size, so you are going in naked. Attempting to go in the prison, which is the next available step, results in being dragged back with an additional fee for being naked, with the only options to pay your debt, or go in:

You are dragged back to the booking office where you are fined of 10 gems for being out of uniform.

"You are expected to wear a prison uniform. Getting caught out of uniform will result in additional fines being added to your sentence. Understood?"

Obviously there isn't any prison outfit Gob sized. So currently the prison quest for a gob is a bust.

3. Working with Elizabeth interaction that made me blink.
Elizabeth doesn`t even stop talking.

You think it is a bit strange, but that thought crosses your mind quickly as Elizabeth has to leave for a meeting, giving you a kiss on the cheek as she takes off.

Kind of nitpick, as I'm not sure how deep the relationship with Elizabeth is supposed to go and there is obviously a more pressing urge to work on other characters, story, content, etc. but if I do a bunch of office 'work' that results in my Gob looking like a glazed donut above the neck, you would think Elizabeth would react to this is some capacity, especially sneaking in a kiss.

4. Did a quick restart to experiment with Percy. If you give her the feminine potion she does the usual tackle and lust overdrive mode with all the happy sex (where is this Percy in futa mode? She could stand to be a bit more aggressive, then again, half the farm is taking care of her, haha).

It only took one attempt for her to get pregnant. So the culprit is probably the futa Percy interaction is using the male one, following the logic.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
im new to this game, and I like spider egging content <_<
are you saying there is a spider-queen in game? or did I miss it somehow (i completed mines quest)

also is there a spider enslavement like there is with wolves/goblins ect?
The queen is in-game, but doesn't do a whole lot aside from congratulate on turning the bees, her enemies, into bimbo sluts.

I'm working on finding more art and then being enslaved in the spider laid will be a thing.

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes