Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hoho, no answer to the Loksi intrigue? Very well then, keep your secrets.

2. So I attempted to do the prison quest sequence with Unlucky and Team Boys and ran into a snag.

3. Working with Elizabeth interaction that made me blink.

Elizabeth doesn`t even stop talking.

You think it is a bit strange, but that thought crosses your mind quickly as Elizabeth has to leave for a meeting, giving you a kiss on the cheek as she takes off.

Kind of nitpick, as I'm not sure how deep the relationship with Elizabeth is supposed to go and there is obviously a more pressing urge to work on other characters, story, content, etc. but if I do a bunch of office 'work' that results in my Gob looking like a glazed donut above the neck, you would think Elizabeth would react to this is some capacity, especially sneaking in a kiss.

4. Did a quick restart to experiment with Percy. If you give her the feminine potion she does the usual tackle and lust overdrive mode with all the happy sex (where is this Percy in futa mode? She could stand to be a bit more aggressive, then again, half the farm is taking care of her, haha).

It only took one attempt for her to get pregnant. So the culprit is probably the futa Percy interaction is using the male one, following the logic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
'Tis fair, I am likely overexcited at the idea of Loksi's turn at the helm. It really is quite fun seeing how you weave the stories of all the origins together, here and there there.

And the concept of a badass knight, betrayed by the gods and fates themselves, is now picking up the pieces as a decidedly feminine shortstack (with something extra) version of the race he often battled and dismissed as a nuisance is quite fun! (Really, all origins have some spice to them, and the Last of the Line hits a similar chord, but I have a soft spot for Gobs.)

On that topic, to complete the Osirus gravekeeper quest with Fleur you need to speak with Death, but the Unlucky does not seem to be able to make contact with her in the graveyard, even after aquiring the Black Book. Unsure on Team Boys, since she gets the squish so early.

Regarding farm gangbangs, I wonder if at some point Percy and the PC shouldn't have a heart to heart, possibly as they are in said gangbang where she confesses she's confused how much she's changing, and how much she enjoys it. Or how little confused, since you have her as kind of a happy go lucky, leap first think maybe sort.

But for example, there's no reason she wouldn't notice that after playing with the PC, or Meat, or the slime girl, or the werewolves and their knotty ways, that she's always right as rain afterwards, if a bit tired. Then again, so are most characters, so perhaps not.

Lastly, got to see the scenes regarding Gobwife regarding the knife, and the wizard hat. Intriguing answers to both events.

Looking forward to messing around with goat dungeon after next update. Huzzah.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The queen is in-game, but doesn't do a whole lot aside from congratulate on turning the bees, her enemies, into bimbo sluts.

I'm working on finding more art and then being enslaved in the spider laid will be a thing.
honestly I didnt even look at 95% of the art, its so mismatched that it makes things feel weird, but I am the type of person that is fine with text only, or text adventures

some things I would like to see is escalating consequences of choice for example
being enslaved you have a choice to try to break free, or submit, constantly submitting leads down a path growing submission events ect

right now it feels like you meet a character and you can either have sex or not have sex, theres really no developing relationship or plot

I am a fan of domination and even when enslaved by wolfs or goblins it doesnt feel like youre enslaved

despite all that I did enjoy the game

also, how do you get the collars off?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. honestly I didnt even look at 95% of the art, its so mismatched that it makes things feel weird, but I am the type of person that is fine with text only, or text adventures

2. some things I would like to see is escalating consequences of choice for example
being enslaved you have a choice to try to break free, or submit, constantly submitting leads down a path growing submission events ect

3. right now it feels like you meet a character and you can either have sex or not have sex, theres really no developing relationship or plot

4. I am a fan of domination and even when enslaved by wolfs or goblins it doesnt feel like youre enslaved

despite all that I did enjoy the game

5. also, how do you get the collars off?

Reactions: Evizzy89

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
im new to this game, and I like spider egging content <_<
are you saying there is a spider-queen in game? or did I miss it somehow (i completed mines quest)

also is there a spider enslavement like there is with wolves/goblins ect?
Also may have to wait for the new bugfix cause the mayor is bugged so I can't start the quest to get the bugs going, but IDK if everyone will get the bug.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Also may have to wait for the new bugfix cause the mayor is bugged so I can't start the quest to get the bugs going, but IDK if everyone will get the bug.
I encountered the same bug on the Farmer start, but going the shipwreck start doesn't seem to have the bug
I believe I played as female on both starts

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Fret not, Snekk tends to be pretty quick on fixing things. Let it be known if it's ongoing, and give it a couple of days. Pretty sure they are/were working on that bug and a few others.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Fret not, Snekk tends to be pretty quick on fixing things. Let it be known if it's ongoing, and give it a couple of days. Pretty sure they are/were working on that bug and a few others.
Yeah they already fixed it when I mentioned it earlier.

I'm just mad (at myself I should clarify) that the one time I choose the Chosen One start (since my first run of the game) instead of Shipwrecked I get a bug that seemingly only they can get. I just finished the... let's say old vs new quest. Like I have done a LOT and now have to either redo it all.

Doesn't help that I fucked myself over with the collar quest for quite a while cause I didn't pick up the book because I for some reason thought we auto grabbed it. So I've just been mad at myself the whole game so far for being dumb :ROFLMAO:

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
hoow do u do the prison depths quest
You need to meet Mariko in the Sleepy Fox Inn in the slums, so do that before getting into prison.
Get arrested, find Big Cheese in your cell, go to sleep, then either witness the scene in the prison yard, or just get out of jail normally. Go to the port, look for "something" and go into the church basement. Go through the whole thing that happens there (spam exploration until you get the option to go to the desert) and get arrested again. Same routine with Big Cheese, make sure you visit the yard after your cellmate dies and go to sleep, except now you can fight whatever the fuck that SCP thing is. After defeating it, there's an option to visit Prison Depths and from there it's a very linear sequence.

Apr 29, 2022
1. Weird thing, I got the combat fix working but when I let the wolves beat me in the arena, it talked about a lizardman raping me, when I fought the wolf pack, for some reason.

1.5. Kinda bummed out that there is no way for my character to have sex with a female gladiator one way or another as a futa.

2. Can't believe I've forgotten to suggest this until now, but I'd love it if you could breastfeed your offspring, especially your animal children. Hopefully you can find enough art for it that is up to your standards, I did for mine at least.

3. How do I free the slime again? I've never met it after the first encounter in the minotaur cave.

3.5 While at it, is the Sultanate already out in the current version of the game? if it is, how do I access it?

I get that the rodent was just a projection or a simulacrum, but I'm still a touch cross with how it had to go, being tricked or not. I gave Big Cheese the pets.

I don't know what it is about that rat but it is very endearing in its weirdness, while it does help that to me, when I think of rats, I think of Jerma's Rat Movie hijinks or that "Oh Shit! A Rat!" clip, maybe just the fact that the rat was a nice company that helped you out in its own weird way or how you can pet it as well also adds to it's puzzling charisma.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Weird thing, I got the combat fix working but when I let the wolves beat me in the arena, it talked about a lizardman raping me, when I fought the wolf pack, for some reason.

1.5. Kinda bummed out that there is no way for my character to have sex with a female gladiator one way or another as a futa.

2. Can't believe I've forgotten to suggest this until now, but I'd love it if you could breastfeed your offspring, especially your animal children. Hopefully you can find enough art for it that is up to your standards, I did for mine at least.

3. How do I free the slime again? I've never met it after the first encounter in the minotaur cave.

3.5 While at it, is the Sultanate already out in the current version of the game? if it is, how do I access it?

I don't know what it is about that rat but it is very endearing in its weirdness, while it does help that to me, when I think of rats, I think of Jerma's Rat Movie hijinks or that "Oh Shit! A Rat!" clip, maybe just the fact that the rat was a nice company that helped you out in its own weird way or how you can pet it as well also adds to it's puzzling charisma.
The Slime is sort of but not quite 'hidden' within the branch of exploration you do with your Mermaid lover and your kid.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. When Not Misty was no longer pregnant looking in her art, that's when I did went to the late and enjoyed the water a few times. Perhaps it's rng? Could also be a timer, Snekk loves those.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes