Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well, that's just neat. Looking forward to romping around and helping squishing some bugs whenever it hits. Huzzah.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
1. This time it's not so much a bug I bring but more of an oversight. When you enter the castle in a state of improper clothing (undressed or sexual fluids on body). Which forces a fight with guards, due to it being illegal. Well fight or surrender because flee doesn't work. I'd assume that's meant to happen. What's not meant to happen is if you flee or win the fight you're in the castle naked/covered in sexual fluid, which you guessed it procs another fight with the guards. Repeat until you surrender or lose which if you're too powerful you'll be fighting them indefinitly. And yes I did spend a few months fighting guards because I wanted too. They wanted me to put on a shirt. I wanted a countries worth of blood, guess who won. I'd recommed either forcing the player out if they run or win. Or if they win/run making it so they can't go anywhere or speak to anyone.

2. Is Entopy a god like Death or are they something entirely different? Because they act like an almighty being, even above Death. Warping reality, changing the flow of time, you know the usual. While Death might not have followers per se everyone acknowledges her. So that could explain why she's powerful. But I don't see Chaos as having many followers at all, nor do I see people knowing about her.

3. No wait, I think there is a bug to report. I think fertile womb, from tentacle island, is broken or at least mine's broken. It disables pregnancies at least for me. I also have broodmother and beast master if that helps to figure it out.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. This time it's not so much a bug I bring but more of an oversight. When you enter the castle in a state of improper clothing (undressed or sexual fluids on body). Which forces a fight with guards, due to it being illegal. Well fight or surrender because flee doesn't work. I'd assume that's meant to happen. What's not meant to happen is if you flee or win the fight you're in the castle naked/covered in sexual fluid, which you guessed it procs another fight with the guards. Repeat until you surrender or lose which if you're too powerful you'll be fighting them indefinitly. And yes I did spend a few months fighting guards because I wanted too. They wanted me to put on a shirt. I wanted a countries worth of blood, guess who won. I'd recommed either forcing the player out if they run or win. Or if they win/run making it so they can't go anywhere or speak to anyone.

2. Is Entopy a god like Death or are they something entirely different? Because they act like an almighty being, even above Death. Warping reality, changing the flow of time, you know the usual. While Death might not have followers per se everyone acknowledges her. So that could explain why she's powerful. But I don't see Chaos as having many followers at all, nor do I see people knowing about her.

3. No wait, I think there is a bug to report. I think fertile womb, from tentacle island, is broken or at least mine's broken. It disables pregnancies at least for me. I also have broodmother and beast master if that helps to figure it out.
1. Fixed, along with the city gate. If you win the fight it boots you to the next safest area, so the noble district if you were in the castle and the suburbs if you were at the gate.

2. They're one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse in this setting, except there are more than four.

3. The problem with me adding in a multi-stage mutation is not adding in parts of the mutation. Stage 1 of that mutation is sterility, Stage 2 is pregnant from any semen. I just forgot to add Stage 2. It's fixed in the update I'm about to post.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
|

1.88 Added-

As usual, post bugs if you find them.

Arena-
* Match system reworked but looks visually the same. Should work and give correct scenes now.
* Winning enough matches lets you go into the prison as a makeshift prison guard so you can beat prisoners. Eventually this will be an alternate to the rat quest.

Brothel-
* Minor edits to brothel but it should actually earn you money now.

Children-
* Some of your children, the kids you give to Avee and the cave goblins, can be lewded.

Demon Prison-
* Baa'd Company Quest expanded
* Meat can be fucked into a collar breaking scene if you know how to break the collars

Misc-
* A few scenes for Chosen One and Unlucky Goblin

Fixes:
* Minor edits to White Space
* Winning against the guards should move you to a safe tile
* Various bugfixes that I didn't write down

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. Regarding 'human' Death, I guess I'll wait on whatever character you decide to use for reference, first. Plenty of other things to play around with in the meanwhile. Blonde isn't a bad choice; if she was also with white hair she'd have the same vibe as Mariko/Avee.

Going to swap out/add a bell to Mariko's choker thing, though. That seems appropriate.

*notices the new update*

Welp, art can wait. Wheeee!

Mar 23, 2022
2. They're one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse in this setting, except there are more than four.
2. That....... actually explains like a bajillion things. Way more then it should have.
2a. Fun fact from a religious stand point in real life while there are "4 horsemen of the apocalypse" they are nothing more then angels created by god for a specific purpose. So from a theoretical point of view there could be an endless amount of horsemen.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ack. This thing is going nuts when I try to edit it.

Weirdly, I still can't get Percy pregnant. Her text chat is still similar to the PC on male Percy type, so maybe the game is still considering her a bloke for some reason, mechanic wise (butt stuff only, though it doesn't explain why she can't knock up my gob)?

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
1.88 Added-

As usual, post bugs if you find them.
1. So I found this one litrally 5 seconds into playing the update. Which was basically after you posted it. I was just looking for more bugs. Now when you're on the Femme Fatalis and you're accosted by sea creatures you can't surrender it chucks an error.

2. Pretty sure fertile womb is still bugged. Unless I'm dumb or there's something I'm missing. In order to get it you need to get the vines in your womb removed yeah? You can get it removed but you character still acts as if they are pregnant without the ability to remove it.

3. I only found this one because I misclick ritual with the goblins again. If you do the ritual twice or if you jump down the lake in the goblin cave you're stuck down there. Unless doing the quest line let's you go down there as much as you want but I seem to be stuck there. I can't find the "elf in the mountains". If it's Loksi then well she's bugged for me. But that's a me bug. Not a game bug I think.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding the elf in the mountains, check out the Monestary (it's in the same section that can go to Fort Reach), and gain access to the library. There's a number of reasons you can claim it being neccessary, but one of the easiest is being a cursed background such as the maid, or having encountered the collars of control, such as on the werewolf.

Mar 23, 2022
Regarding the elf in the mountains, check out the Monestary (it's in the same section that can go to Fort Reach), and gain access to the library. There's a number of reasons you can claim it being neccessary, but one of the easiest is being a cursed background such as the maid, or having encountered the collars of control, such as on the werewolf.
So it is Loksi. I knew where she was/is. I just can't talk to her. So my Loksi is bugged, good to know.

Edit: Unless I'm missing a step. Go into gobbo cave with monster. Ghost pulls you out. Find grave. Ghost says find last elf. Go to Loksi.... profit? Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So it is Loksi. I knew where she was/is. I just can't talk to her. So my Loksi is bugged, good to know.

Edit: Unless I'm missing a step. Go into gobbo cave with monster. Ghost pulls you out. Find grave. Ghost says find last elf. Go to Loksi.... profit? Am I missing something?
You can just go to the monastery at any point. If you're the Maid Cock or Unlucky goblin start you can just walk in, otherwise you need to see a monster with a collar(minotaur, werewolf or slime) or yes, start the Forest Secrets quest.

Wait, so brothel actually worked in 1.87? Whenever I open the ledger for it and try to hire people, it's just empty lists with nothing to press.
I fixed having your friends from the Frog and Jolly Lumberjack work for you, but I may have missed the others. I'll do another run of the brothel and see if something is broken.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. In addition to the other oddness I posted yesterday, there's a funky problem even in the human playthrough where the PC and Percy can do the pregnant thing. In this one, once they deliver the baby and it's in my players arms, it just straight up vanishes. Nothing and nobody to give to Avee to grow in the spirit realm - not that I can find the trigger for that anyway.

It doesn't seem to matter how many kits you give her, either, at least for now.

Speaking of triggers, how does the Bad Company start?

Holding off on the Gob playthrough until Percy can go into hardworking mode, because who knows if I'll have to backtrack otherwise.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes