Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
Does the potion duration no longer show up? I just drank potion of strength but no buff is indicated in 1.90.

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
I'm getting raped by werewolf in Arena when I won against the wolf. I don't even have the bestiality option turned on.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
it seems v1.90 broke Percy (any gender)

Error

Area: on visit

Line: 21

Code: 119

desc: Unknown action!
Fixed.

1. Can confirm, attempting to boink Percy results in the white screen of death. (Bede strikes again.)

2. Also, Percy is still useless if you rescue him/her from Meat by breaking the collar within the minotaur prison, instead of just smashing Meat over the head and leaving.

3. Goblin can now enter the jail, with one slight bug - it doesn't care what you are wearing. At all. Not a huge issue since armor and clothing doesn't do a whole lot right now, but seemed worth mentioning. (Tried going in to serve my time with all the outfits while they sneer and say 'you're going in naked'.)

3a. Managed to get arrested for nudity, despite the game saying you notice several people enjoying the new law regarding nudity. *shrug*

4. Another hitch for the Gob: Despite the weapons being 'confiscated' my level 8 gob is punching things for 900 damage, and doing around the same with the Shadow Blade.

So it looks like I still have the full stat values of the weapons going on, despite them being taken away.

5. Also I have Dina's bombs available. Prison wallet?

6. More weirdness. I can 'clean my cell' pretty much all the time. Before the cellmate gets gibbed, and afterwards. Which means finding a new rat, naming it whatever, etc.

7. 'Raping' a male gladiator in the arena as a gob results in a white page with nothing on it.

8. Here is a fun one: If you *do not* barricade the door and try to sleep after Cheese warns you, *and* inmates attack you, after the battle it triggers the gore chase scene outside, as if the events from 'hearing your name called' was triggered.

9. The reflecting pool that Avalon brought from somewhere is probably a replacement since they can`t harvest this demon of its life energy anymore.

The Falling Fire is just as corrupt as Basket said, this is abhorrent.

As a Unlucky Gob or Last of the Line, it may make sense to tack on a final sentance at the end like 'Your fist trembles with the throes of righteous rage. Just how far has your order fallen?'

10. Justice for cheese.

11. Even after the prison, and possessing the black book, there is still no way to 'meet' Death for converstations or completing the gravekeepers quest. (Goblin playthrough.)

"[Firstname], come visit me when you get a moment. Alone, in my bar.", Mariko says, turning over Avee`s hand to ensure she doesn`t have any permanent injuries.

The two kitsune disappear into the gate, and everyone remaining looks at the shaman.

Is this supposed to lead to a different topic or conversation at the bar? Because it doesn't appear to do so.

12a. Regarding Yvee, Ask if she wants to fool around -- results in a white/empty page. Goblin, and after enabling the Tori gate in the school, if that matters.

13. In regards to 'joining in' when Bess is riding futa Percy in the barn, as a futa Goblin:

14. If you surrender to the 'beast' in the library for the Ba'ad Company quest it results in:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. How do i replenish my mana? (nvm, found it, it's fucking :D )

2. And would it be at all possible to have it show metric measurements as well?

Bug:
3. Looking for places to rob in the Avedon port blanks the screens.
4. Sometimes when pouning Avery , it counts "sex with a guy"
5. avery mansion: dining room "there are 0 dishes in the sink". 0 should be a number. If there are none it says correctly "there are no dishes"
6. fucking the harpy matriarch results in a very rapidbly blinking gif.

7. Working in ths bakery
1. lol
2. I will try, but I tried to add in a 12/24 hour system and it broke everything. I'll add it to my list of quality of life features to add and see what I can do.
3.Fixed
4. Fixed
5. Fixed
6. I will temporarily disable that image and find new art.
7. Fixed

for the ship wreck start if your female you have non-existant breasts for some reason
Fixed, you now have average breasts

Different percy error. Got it via "say you'll help him"

trying to rob oplaces where that huge bandit city is (forgot the name) results in white screen of death
Fixed both

Reactions: HootieMcBoob

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. If you use void travel out of Avery's home the commands for Avery are still there. I think it's just a case that using the bed to travel out doesn't count as leaving because if you enter and exit the normal way it fixes it.

2. When thieving and you stumble across the armoured woman. Will it be possible to do something about her, maybe not now but in the future? Or will it always be a trap? Like if a rape is okay law passes being able to rape her. Although I doubt they'd be setting up traps like that if rape was okay. Or finding her alone and finishing where we started against her wishes of course. I'm not a monster after all. Obviously adding to the fine if you did and rape was illegal. Or just straight up taking her after I beat up the 8 guards in the other room that interrupted. Just thinking of more ways to add rape to the fine list and you know actually raping someone. Because wall girls don't add to it because it's anonymous.

3. While also theiving you can stumble across a passed out girl. Would it be possible to add a pregnancy check to her? Or is she going to be used for something else later on and a pregnancy would ruin it? I just find it titillating knowing that a chick won't notice or remember my actions until it was too late. But that's a me thing and I can get why not everyone would like that. So I'd understand if it wasn't added.
1. Fixed.

2. Yes, once I add in more abilities so you can lewd her. A few examples are being infested with tentacles and lewding her, or using vampiric powers. Also beating up all the other guards will let you kidnap her, once I add in the place in Avedon for you to take them to.
2a. I intend to rework the wall sex so it ties into the crime system I'm working on.

3. The fellow thief scene? Yes, I intend to make her a named character that you can compete with on heists.

theatre arts degree does not want to trigger, despite having enough gem
Only the maid and nursing degrees work at the moment, I'm working on the Art degree and getting it fixed to work properly.

Reactions: HootieMcBoob

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Here's the bugfix for the issues everyone posted. Still working on what could be causing the potion issue and the werewolf-wolf loss/win scene mixup.

Reactions: Rainbowhead

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Thou art a machine. That was bloody quick.

Quick question - the text says Satty's quest is incomplete, but the walkthrough says to keep doing the library dungeon for a particular encounter. Though after ten or so minutes of the same stuff, I figure the text was on to something, haha.

I don't even know what the offspring would be like, but can you get preggers from the chimera's or the mimics? And how the heck is Percy avoiding getting bent over every other step going down there?

I believe the time I was arrested for nudity was within Avedon, maybe leaving Avery's place after the ghosts had done the strip fu. So traveling from the high rise district.

The 'charge' was listed as nudity, rather than fluids, unless they are lumped together.

I uh, realize how annoying this must sound after trying to figure out how to get the ghosts to do their spectral rapey thing, but you may want to slap a cooldown on it. Sometimes it was a chain of the five of the events back to back. Poor Gob needs to hydrate. And maybe a chiropracter.

Edit: Spoke too soon!

There seems to be a few scenes with Percy that either end up with a failed image and runs, or a white image and is completely broken. Sadly, I can't really say which ones because obvious reasons.

What's the actual trigger for the Gobwife and Percy 3some? I realise I'll have to do the run again to check out whatever need new start you have in mind (oh, *darn*), but Percy needs to start putting in some work for the gobkid population expansion effort.

...Makes me wonder if I should have some of the random farm gobs in art be a bit more dusky skinned than green, come to think of it.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Thou art a machine. That was bloody quick.

2. Quick question - the text says Satty's quest is incomplete, but the walkthrough says to keep doing the library dungeon for a particular encounter. Though after ten or so minutes of the same stuff, I figure the text was on to something, haha.

3. I don't even know what the offspring would be like, but can you get preggers from the chimera's or the mimics? And how the heck is Percy avoiding getting bent over every other step going down there?

4. I believe the time I was arrested for nudity was within Avedon, maybe leaving Avery's place after the ghosts had done the strip fu. So traveling from the high rise district.

5. The 'charge' was listed as nudity, rather than fluids, unless they are lumped together.

6. I uh, realize how annoying this must sound after trying to figure out how to get the ghosts to do their spectral rapey thing, but you may want to slap a cooldown on it. Sometimes it was a chain of the five of the events back to back. Poor Gob needs to hydrate. And maybe a chiropracter.

Edit: Spoke too soon!

There seems to be a few scenes with Percy that either end up with a failed image and runs, or a white image and is completely broken. Sadly, I can't really say which ones because obvious reasons.

7. What's the actual trigger for the Gobwife and Percy 3some? I realise I'll have to do the run again to check out whatever need new start you have in mind (oh, *darn*), but Percy needs to start putting in some work for the gobkid population expansion effort.

...Makes me wonder if I should have some of the random farm gobs in art be a bit more dusky skinned than green, come to think of it.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
... Not gonna lie, reading that makes me want to 'accidentally' have things less secure down there. Wouldn't want things to get boring, after all. Heck, maybe that's how Percy harvests special ingrediants.

...It may be interesting to have a moment where Percy reflects just how strange their life has become. I mean, yeah, they were working glory holes instead of finishing college and felt trapped, but now he/she is front and center in this maelstrom of sexy madness.

And if that Percy is anything like mine (or the Player, for that matter), they are very much the happy go lucky borderline nympho sloot. Mom would be proud?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
... Not gonna lie, reading that makes me want to 'accidentally' have things less secure down there. Wouldn't want things to get boring, after all. Heck, maybe that's how Percy harvests special ingrediants.

...It may be interesting to have a moment where Percy reflects just how strange their life has become. I mean, yeah, they were working glory holes instead of finishing college and felt trapped, but now he/she is front and center in this maelstrom of sexy madness.

And if that Percy is anything like mine (or the Player, for that matter), they are very much the happy go lucky borderline nympho sloot. Mom would be proud?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Neat. Can you find the demon in the library yet, or is that in the works? My rng is ... well, you know.

Two other thoughts I'll put in spoilers below, but I'll be brief like.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Do you plan to give (or is there already hidden) a way for female PCs to give birth to and have content with Foxxy?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Do you plan to give (or is there already hidden) a way for female PCs to give birth to and have content with Foxxy?
There actually is a way (though I tried at one point to convince Snekk to give an annoyed foxgirl a giant Naruto esqe 9 tails beast mode and have the PC 'fight' with it. No dice, haha!) to have a female PC set it in motion.

If you explore on the ship, one of the islands is called Tentacle Isle. Amongst the friendly wildlife there is a equally friendly dryad/kitsune hybrid which does that.

Beyond that, no, as if I haven't messed up my lore

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Neat. Can you find the demon in the library yet, or is that in the works? My rng is ... well, you know.

Two other thoughts I'll put in spoilers below, but I'll be brief like.

It should be possible, with a rather unsatisfying conclusion. Purposefully, by the way.

I do plan to do that, but it's going to involve breaking the curse on the kitsune which involves a trip to the Sultanate, which is nowhere near finished yet.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
...Aaaannnnd my brain just shut off. I can't remember. Does Mariko have blue eyes like her art reference, or is it something different? Same deal for Avee.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ran out of time for the night. Still in rough format, but it's getting there. Mostly. Unsure what to do for the background, if anything. So much shading left to do.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

DiGrave88

Sep 2, 2018
Как быстро вы можете перевести игру? И мой английский плохой. Заранее спасибо!!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes