LurkerNumberTooMany

Dec 12, 2017
Eh, I'll come out of lurking just because I like this game so much.
Just wanted to say I appreciate how proactive you are in the development of this. Also, not sure if it's something you have to do or not, but it's weird that this thread doesn't show up in the 'Latest Updates' page even though you've had several updates by now. Could help bring more attention if it could show up there with every +0.1

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Eh, I'll come out of lurking just because I like this game so much.
Just wanted to say I appreciate how proactive you are in the development of this. Also, not sure if it's something you have to do or not, but it's weird that this thread doesn't show up in the 'Latest Updates' page even though you've had several updates by now. Could help bring more attention if it could show up there with every +0.1
There was something I read about every two weeks. I may completely be making something up as I honestly don't remember.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Is there a way to update the game without downloading the whole >1GB folder of media again?
After this next update I will try to have a seperate download for just what media has been added/changed. I honestly hadn't really thought of it up to this point.

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
Very refreshing to be following a game where the updates have a good amount of content in them. There's a ton more since I last played two months ago.

By the by, does anyone know if there is a way to genderswap the protagonist other than the witch's potions? I want to use my old character for some of the new content but I can't see him willingly drinking such a thing.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Very refreshing to be following a game where the updates have a good amount of content in them. There's a ton more since I last played two months ago.

By the by, does anyone know if there is a way to genderswap the protagonist other than the witch's potions? I want to use my old character for some of the new content but I can't see him willingly drinking such a thing.
Tentacle Isle, if you lewd the Kitsune Alraune, lets you eat fruit that do what the potions do. It does take some getting to and I'm working on an alternate route, but it exists. Only route to it at the moment is through the very stingy ship captain of the Femme Fatalis, who has a whole list of demands.

I'm working on an alternate route to the island by chartering a pirate ship from Mont Creek and I might have that done by tomorrow.

Say_10

May 26, 2020
Как быстро вы можете перевести игру? И мой английский плохой. Заранее спасибо!!
You don't need a translation if you got DeepL installed. Just copy and paste text, DeepL will translate it to russian

DiGrave88

Sep 2, 2018
Вам не нужен перевод, если у вас установлен DeepL. Просто скопируйте и вставьте текст, DeepL переведет его на русский язык
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
И тогда можно будет вставить в игру, чтобы все нормально работало. Спасибо за информацию.

Exalted Gremlin

Jun 20, 2020
there a bug eror when check belly when at early pregnancy on bed
Getting the same thing.
The bug occurs while using any resting space to check on the status of a pregnancy for the first time with the "There is an odd feeling in your stomach" option. My current character is from the Futa Elf start.

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
Tentacle Isle, if you lewd the Kitsune Alraune, lets you eat fruit that do what the potions do. It does take some getting to and I'm working on an alternate route, but it exists. Only route to it at the moment is through the very stingy ship captain of the Femme Fatalis, who has a whole list of demands.

I'm working on an alternate route to the island by chartering a pirate ship from Mont Creek and I might have that done by tomorrow.
by using the backrooms you can try and get teleported to an island to get on the ship for free allowing you to go to the tentacle island

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Getting the same thing.
The bug occurs while using any resting space to check on the status of a pregnancy for the first time with the "There is an odd feeling in your stomach" option. My current character is from the Futa Elf start.
It's fixed, I just need to get the next version out.
by using the backrooms you can try and get teleported to an island to get on the ship for free allowing you to go to the tentacle island
There's a small ship quest that you can do in Mont Creek that gives you a ship. I just need a little more testing and I'll get a release out.

Mar 23, 2022
2. Yes, once I add in more abilities so you can lewd her. A few examples are being infested with tentacles and lewding her, or using vampiric powers. Also beating up all the other guards will let you kidnap her, once I add in the place in Avedon for you to take them to.
2a. I intend to rework the wall sex so it ties into the crime system I'm working on.

3. The fellow thief scene? Yes, I intend to make her a named character that you can compete with on heists.
1. I started a new game as the Chosen One. Death says to get a mysterious book from your family farm. If you pick up the book but don't return it then do the scene with Annette reveiling her true nature a second book appears. Well same book but more like a different way of obtaining it that is left.

2. Thinking of possibilities is making me giddy with excitement. Can't wait.... well I can and will. You do it at you're own pace. I'll wait patently.

3. Yeah the hole is useful for avoiding tolls, getting into town late at night or well a nice scene. But seeing how I don't know how you're going to rework the crime system. But do you think adding in a small chance while using the hole to avoid tolls the guards will find you and either fine you a decently higher fine then just paying the toll, like 100 gems if the toll is 10 for example. Or having some fun with you either there or in a secluded spot to "pay for your crimes" so to speak.

4. Interesting, from the wording it seemed like she had no affiliation with Det. But she clearly must at least know of Det if we can do heists against her in the future.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I started a new game as the Chosen One. Death says to get a mysterious book from your family farm. If you pick up the book but don't return it then do the scene with Annette reveiling her true nature a second book appears. Well same book but more like a different way of obtaining it that is left.

2. Thinking of possibilities is making me giddy with excitement. Can't wait.... well I can and will. You do it at you're own pace. I'll wait patently.

3. Yeah the hole is useful for avoiding tolls, getting into town late at night or well a nice scene. But seeing how I don't know how you're going to rework the crime system. But do you think adding in a small chance while using the hole to avoid tolls the guards will find you and either fine you a decently higher fine then just paying the toll, like 100 gems if the toll is 10 for example. Or having some fun with you either there or in a secluded spot to "pay for your crimes" so to speak.

4. Interesting, from the wording it seemed like she had no affiliation with Det. But she clearly must at least know of Det if we can do heists against her in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.92 Added- |

Just a note for myself to try and make an image upgrade between versions. Redownloading the 1 gig update every week might be a problem for some with slower internet.

Prison-
* Alternate way to start the Prison Depths quest added. If you're an arena fighter or a doctor, you can walk in and trigger it by checking out the cells.

School-
* School functionality added

Mountain/Harpy Nest-
* Moved Two the witch from the side panel to the mountains
* Revised a bit of the harpy content due to a comment about flashing lights
* Added a few scenes to the shrine once Mariko returns to it

Misc-
* Mythos books added to the Avedon and monastery libraries
* Added art by FilthyWeeaboo to the Monduval Museum
* You can acquire a ship, along with your own captain. Some quests still need the Femme Fatalis. I may lax up on some of the requests the Captain has for you so island travel isn't too difficult, but not yet.
* Equipping and wielding weapons changed. You now change weapons like you change clothes

Mar 23, 2022
Dang I was just too late.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Doing live sex shows constantly refers to having a pussy if male.

2. That's a very chaotic way of doing it, are you sure you're not Chaos? Jokes aside, I kinda assumed as much, it's very much how I do things after all. What I meant by it was keep doing it how you like. Picking random topics until one you like I mean.

3. If I recall correctly you only had the chance to change one of them, I'm not at the point where I could test it yet but I will when I get there.
3a. I knew of the covered in cum and being nude. I didn't know of the being drunk, maybe drunkenness is broken? It can go over 25 after all. I've never been questioned or stopped because of it. Here's a question, is it being caught or the act of stealing. I'll find out when I'm able to steal I guess.

4. Regarding the book. Once you do Annette's scene it removes the first book. Meaning you can't give the book to Death. So in my head you pick up a book. Bang Annette with the book in your bag. In the chaos that ensued drop the book and lost all memory of it. Then pick up the same book again thinking it's different. I'm still figuring out why death reacts differently to each of the books though in my head I mean.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Dang I was just too late.

1. Doing live sex shows constantly refers to having a pussy if male.

2. That's a very chaotic way of doing it, are you sure you're not Chaos? Jokes aside, I kinda assumed as much, it's very much how I do things after all. What I meant by it was keep doing it how you like. Picking random topics until one you like I mean.

3. If I recall correctly you only had the chance to change one of them, I'm not at the point where I could test it yet but I will when I get there.
3a. I knew of the covered in cum and being nude. I didn't know of the being drunk, maybe drunkenness is broken? It can go over 25 after all. I've never been questioned or stopped because of it. Here's a question, is it being caught or the act of stealing. I'll find out when I'm able to steal I guess.

4. Regarding the book. Once you do Annette's scene it removes the first book. Meaning you can't give the book to Death. So in my head you pick up a book. Bang Annette with the book in your bag. In the chaos that ensued drop the book and lost all memory of it. Then pick up the same book again thinking it's different. I'm still figuring out why death reacts differently to each of the books though in my head I mean.
1. I know about that one, I've been meaning to fix the theater system and the degree but I've been busy with other stuff. It's on the list of bugs but the entire scene is going to change so its not a high priority. I fixed the maid and nursing degrees but didn't fix Theater Arts for some reason.

2. For legal reasons I have to say that there are no similarities between this game and real life.

3. I don't know why I've had such problems with the laws, I think something is bugged with the weekdays but I can never replicate the issues some people have.
3a. Yeah, eating and drinking broke and I never fixed it. There is a little blurb in the game where you get stranded somewhere along the lines of "I don't think I need to eat anymore so all I have to worry about is going crazy".

4. I changed a few things related to that quest so I hope I fixed it. Then again I've did a run of events and it was fine and someone else can do the event and it breaks a dozen different ways.

Mar 23, 2022
3. I don't know why I've had such problems with the laws, I think something is bugged with the weekdays but I can never replicate the issues some people have.
1. Talking about bugs that can't be replicated easily I've found another game breaking bug and yup that's two of my games that came to a crashing halt due to bugs. No idea what caused it but the day is stuck on sunday. at 24:00 sunday it just resets to 00:00 sunday. I think it might be related to the school due to me doing school stuff when it happened.

2. Also you can teach sex ed repetativly.

Edit: I guess I'll have to start again again next update :ROFLMAO:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
* Moved Two the witch from the side panel to the mountains

OH THANK FUCK. I can't tell you how many times I kept forgetting she was in the side panel and going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth thinking I forgot to trigger her.

Mar 23, 2022
Sometimes I feel bad about how many bugs I find and report. I swear I don't do it out of malice. I do it because I want success for the game. I wouldn't be trying to help make it as great as it could be otherwise, well without paying, I'm too poor to pay for much right now. In saying that, more bugs, yay.

1. The dresser in your personal room in the thieves guild gives an error when attempting to use it.

2. Using the library in Avedon gives an error. Still let's you in though.

3. When working at the bakery in Avedon one of the random deliveries to the Sleeping Fox is also broken. Throws an error as well.

4. Yvee's office soundproofing repeats.
4a. Not sure if this is a bug or not but the cost for improving the school don't take the money from the schools store.
4b. I'm also assuming that gym classes aren't implemented either.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes