Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Talking about bugs that can't be replicated easily I've found another game breaking bug and yup that's two of my games that came to a crashing halt due to bugs. No idea what caused it but the day is stuck on sunday. at 24:00 sunday it just resets to 00:00 sunday. I think it might be related to the school due to me doing school stuff when it happened.

2. Also you can teach sex ed repetativly.

Edit: I guess I'll have to start again again next update :ROFLMAO:
1. If you have the save still, could I see it? I could possible use it to find where the bug is. I just ran six months. I think I found what it was, buying school books caused an error in the week, but I'd like to double check.

2. Fixed, missed a tag.

* Moved Two the witch from the side panel to the mountains

OH THANK FUCK. I can't tell you how many times I kept forgetting she was in the side panel and going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth thinking I forgot to trigger her.
She's still super buggy since she doesn't trigger in the southern forest for some reason, so it's not just you.

Sometimes I feel bad about how many bugs I find and report. I swear I don't do it out of malice. I do it because I want success for the game. I wouldn't be trying to help make it as great as it could be otherwise, well without paying, I'm too poor to pay for much right now. In saying that, more bugs, yay.

1. The dresser in your personal room in the thieves guild gives an error when attempting to use it.

2. Using the library in Avedon gives an error. Still let's you in though.

3. When working at the bakery in Avedon one of the random deliveries to the Sleeping Fox is also broken. Throws an error as well.

4. Yvee's office soundproofing repeats.
4a. Not sure if this is a bug or not but the cost for improving the school don't take the money from the schools store.
4b. I'm also assuming that gym classes aren't implemented either.
If the bugs were never reported, odds are I wouldn't find them.

1. Accidently left a tag for the old way you changed clothes before I lumped it with weapons. Fixed.

2. Somehow I broke a book when putting it in. Fixed.

3. Fixed, it was getting Mariko pregnant that gave a bug.

4. Fixed, I used the wrong variable.
4a. Fixed, it still took your money instead of the schools money.
4b. Fixed, forgot to add the button.

Mar 23, 2022
1. If you have the save still, could I see it? I could possible use it to find where the bug is. I just ran six months. I think I found what it was, buying school books caused an error in the week, but I'd like to double check.

2. Fixed, missed a tag.

She's still super buggy since she doesn't trigger in the southern forest for some reason, so it's not just you.

If the bugs were never reported, odds are I wouldn't find them.

1. Accidently left a tag for the old way you changed clothes before I lumped it with weapons. Fixed.

2. Somehow I broke a book when putting it in. Fixed.

3. Fixed, it was getting Mariko pregnant that gave a bug.

4. Fixed, I used the wrong variable.
4a. Fixed, it still took your money instead of the schools money.
4b. Fixed, forgot to add the button.
1. Seeing how I keep all my save I do indeed have it. Here's the forever sunday bug.

2. Oh while I'm sending saves can you look at this other save and what's messed up with the pregnancy? It's fine if you don't though. That's just wishful thinking.

Edit: 3. Mariko pregnant? Does that mean it's added in but no sex scene for it? Excitment!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Seeing how I keep all my save I do indeed have it. Here's the forever sunday bug.

2. Oh while I'm sending saves can you look at this other save and what's messed up with the pregnancy? It's fine if you don't though. That's just wishful thinking.

Edit: 3. Mariko pregnant? Does that mean it's added in but no sex scene for it? Excitment!
1. On a scale of 1-7 where 1 is Sunday and 7 is Saturday, you're on weekday 91. The next version fixes your issue, but you need to sleep twice to fix it, once to return to Sunday and then again to go to Monday..
1a. You somehow triggered a dev button I had to induce a groundhog day event I tested once. Good job, whatever you did.

2. The game now does a check if you're not fully pregnant at the start of each day, so it also fixes the sterility issue. I have no idea why, as every variable that was used to determine pregnancy was zero, but a soft reset fixes it.

3. It's currently the only sex scene for her in the game.

Mar 23, 2022
1. On a scale of 1-7 where 1 is Sunday and 7 is Saturday, you're on weekday 91. The next version fixes your issue, but you need to sleep twice to fix it, once to return to Sunday and then again to go to Monday..
1a. You somehow triggered a dev button I had to induce a groundhog day event I tested once. Good job, whatever you did.

2. The game now does a check if you're not fully pregnant at the start of each day, so it also fixes the sterility issue. I have no idea why, as every variable that was used to determine pregnancy was zero, but a soft reset fixes it.

3. It's currently the only sex scene for her in the game.
1. Hitting dev buttons without even knowing what I'm doing. I should really start recording my adventures huh?

2. So does that mean both my saves should be fixed now? Well next update.

3. Is it during her story before she returns to the Kitsune village? Because I never went past doing the gate in the park.

4. Yup another bug. During a late night shift as a nurse/doctor the crazed man fight won't work to fight him. You can retreat and surrender (causing an zombie scene warping you to Avedon church). Fighting anything and winning causes it to consider a win against him.

5. A large pack of dogs might also be bugged (I had it happen on my old broken pregnancy save so I didn't check it fully). Dealing damage but not defeating enemies so enemies end up on negative health. You'd still need to manually slap them to count as defeated enemy.
5a. If you get pregnant with dogs it adds it incorrectly. For example get female dog pregnant it has 3 pups. 3 pups are added. If you get pregnant with pups and add pups only 1 is added. You can end up with wonky numbers of dogs. 1691205625394.png

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hitting dev buttons without even knowing what I'm doing. I should really start recording my adventures huh?

2. So does that mean both my saves should be fixed now? Well next update.

3. Is it during her story before she returns to the Kitsune village? Because I never went past doing the gate in the park.

4. Yup another bug. During a late night shift as a nurse/doctor the crazed man fight won't work to fight him. You can retreat and surrender (causing an zombie scene warping you to Avedon church). Fighting anything and winning causes it to consider a win against him.

5. A large pack of dogs might also be bugged (I had it happen on my old broken pregnancy save so I didn't check it fully). Dealing damage but not defeating enemies so enemies end up on negative health. You'd still need to manually slap them to count as defeated enemy.
5a. If you get pregnant with dogs it adds it incorrectly. For example get female dog pregnant it has 3 pups. 3 pups are added. If you get pregnant with pups and add pups only 1 is added. You can end up with wonky numbers of dogs. View attachment 2828157
1. It's not unusual, some of the earliest bug complaints were for crimes being broken when I purposefully disabled them.

2. Should be, doing a bit more testing and finishing some of the events I'm working on.

3. She can teleport, so she can take the delivery if you don't kill her.

4. I reset the quest using one of your saves and both the zombie and the rapist fights work, winning and losing them. Can I get that save too as I might have fixed it already.

5. Dogs now attack after you, so if you kill an enemy they don't attack. Enemy health should also not dip below zero anymore.
5a. I had a single tag, the one for your total dogs, backwards in the calculation. It's fixed.

Mar 23, 2022
4. I reset the quest using one of your saves and both the zombie and the rapist fights work, winning and losing them. Can I get that save too as I might have fixed it already.
Well seeing how I can get it from a new game I guess I'll send you a new game. Oh I didn't know if you wanted it post or during the bug so I'll send them. I also have a save just before that if needed.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Well seeing how I can get it from a new game I guess I'll send you a new game. Oh I didn't know if you wanted it post or during the bug so I'll send them. I also have a save just before that if needed.
I changed the rapist from having the stats of a zombie to having the stats of a gladiator as part of updating the combat.

Except I didn't change the tags, so he's referencing non-existent zombie stats, thus you can't fight him. Retreat and try to fight again and it should work with this new version.

Mar 23, 2022
I changed the rapist from having the stats of a zombie to having the stats of a gladiator as part of updating the combat.

Except I didn't change the tags, so he's referencing non-existent zombie stats, thus you can't fight him. Retreat and try to fight again and it should work with this new version.
Seems to work fine now. However if wearing the wizard hat and casting death's kiss it causes an error.

Edit: Raping someone in the wall warps you inside. But that's meh because you're going to rework it anyway.

Mar 23, 2022
Wandering around Kitsune Shrine some of those scenes are broken.
1. If you're going to rework wandering around the shrine then you know ignore most of this.

2. When Avee come up to you it white screens.

3. Kitsune Dancer's scene doesn't have an exit forcing emergency exit.
3a. Playful Kitsune also doesn't have an exit.
3b. Agile Kitsune
3c. Kitsune Musician. I'm starting to think that these are just the same scene.
3d. Skilled Kitsune
3e. Mischievous kitsune. I'm not sure how many there are but it looks like all the Kitsune scenes are broken there. Well, all the generic ones.

4. If I remember correctly some of the people you can hire for the forest brothel are your froggy friends from Frog cafe right? If so, does that mean if you got the cafe closed down before hiring them at the brothel are they gone for good and you can't hire them? Kinda regretting my choice to close down the cafe now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Wandering around Kitsune Shrine some of those scenes are broken.
1. If you're going to rework wandering around the shrine then you know ignore most of this.

2. When Avee come up to you it white screens.

3. Kitsune Dancer's scene doesn't have an exit forcing emergency exit.
3a. Playful Kitsune also doesn't have an exit.
3b. Agile Kitsune
3c. Kitsune Musician. I'm starting to think that these are just the same scene.
3d. Skilled Kitsune
3e. Mischievous kitsune. I'm not sure how many there are but it looks like all the Kitsune scenes are broken there. Well, all the generic ones.

4. If I remember correctly some of the people you can hire for the forest brothel are your froggy friends from Frog cafe right? If so, does that mean if you got the cafe closed down before hiring them at the brothel are they gone for good and you can't hire them? Kinda regretting my choice to close down the cafe now.
1. I plan to, but not anytime soon. The cool thing about working on this is that I can go to some events and see how I've improved at coding since then. The bad is also that as I can see code I made and some of it is just bad, the guide I used to handle weapons and the inventory was awful now that I know a better way to do it.

2. Since she has variations of scenes I forgot to add the number. Fixed.

3. Those are all the same event, and its fixed until I change the shrine.

4. There's going to be an alternate way to get them, I suppose I can work on it later.
Some times have this error
Somehow I misspelled the word random. It's fixed.

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
Why MC is working at the office for free? The work gives no gems at all... And its Friday after like three days of work - still no income. And I dont undersand relationships with Elizabeth, who is she to MC?

Misoramen

Sep 1, 2017
For the Last of the Line path you can't talk to the Britmor Mayor and start the quests in the mine, instead you just get an error and then need to emergency exit out. Screenshot (172).png

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Why MC is working at the office for free? The work gives no gems at all... And its Friday after like three days of work - still no income. And I dont undersand relationships with Elizabeth, who is she to MC?
The money gets deposited to your bank account since its a government job.

I assume Elizabeth is the woman who you rescued from your old boss, she's in charge of the archives now.

Reactions: Exceeder96

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
On the one hand, I kind of want to suggest some of the players aged up kids go to the school - there could hardly be a better protector than Yvee. On the other - seeing how it's (the school) is potentially used to mess with Avedon in general, that puts the kids right in the crosshairs with all the corruption antics.

Which some may absolutely go for, and seeing how the PC lewds and gets lewded by anything and everything, this may just be splitting hairs. Unsure.

That and the extra amount of flags that may need to get juggled seems absolutely maddening.

Fun fact, I ran into a snag with some of my sketches - other than Percy I don't have a human sized futa for positions and fun, just yet. Such as DP's, spitroasting, and general amusement. Fingers crossed Loksi can 'fill' that dynamic at some point. (For example, the color spread between the dusky skin, a snowshade white, and the goblinoid green seems quite striking.)

Flip side, BG3 has been pretty good inspiration for Gobs and shortstacks/situations. Got quite a few ideas for Gobwife/PC/First nonsense, if I can pull away from the silly game in my fleeting hours off from work, haha.

Mar 23, 2022
On the one hand, I kind of want to suggest some of the players aged up kids go to the school - there could hardly be a better protector than Yvee. On the other - seeing how it's (the school) is potentially used to mess with Avedon in general, that puts the kids right in the crosshairs with all the corruption antics.

Which some may absolutely go for, and seeing how the PC lewds and gets lewded by anything and everything, this may just be splitting hairs. Unsure.

That and the extra amount of flags that may need to get juggled seems absolutely maddening.
That's an interesting thought. But we don't know how the orphanage will play out. Maybe a dropping children there will be a safer option in the future while the school is corruptable. Maybe both places will be corruptable in the future. As for actually having your "children" showing up at the school, I'd say an easy way of limiting flags would be fairly simple. Either limit the race/gender of the "children" or tie them to specific characters, like female Percy. For example you have 1 human baby. It marks the human child flag meaning no more human "children" of your's can mark the flag. Also seeing how it's in Avedon I doubt that it would work like that. Goblins wouldn't be easy to show up there without being murdered/arrested by the guards. Ignoreing any more monstrous or animalistic children *cough* horse or dog *cough*. So maybe the unique characters would be a better one. Assuming you'd be able to age up them in the future. Then at least you'd only need to limit it to unique characters children that are human/humanoid enough to get into Avedon.

2. Talking about the school I noticed that if you get over 100 students lactating it says almost every student. Yet you can easily get over double that amount pregnant. I got to 209 before it stopped going up. So is 100 almost all or half? Look, my job is to teach them maths, science, Avedon-ese (whatever language is most common), history, etc. Not to teach them about where children come from. If they want to learn the hard way after several children of their own then who am I to judge.

3. I noticed that Human enemies (tagged as human) and zombie enemies (tagged as zombie) have reduced health. Well reduced is the wrong words. Their health is set to be partly filled. For example zombies have 30 health right? So instead of having a health of 30/30 it's 30/100. Which leaves the bar over two thirds empty. Which is fine it doesn't throw any errors and honestly would probably mean you'd need to rework the whole health system as a whole. Just more of an observation I guess.

4. Why doesn't the return to Port Avedon work on the Femme Fatalis? I get needing to randomly sail to locations until you get one you want (sometime kraken 7 times in a row) but why is return to port unabled to be pressed? At least jumping overboard works now.

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
Is the slum clinic the only way to get a dog, and is the gender random or based on player gender? Trying to focus my gameplay on M/M content where possible

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
That's an interesting thought. But we don't know how the orphanage will play out. Maybe a dropping children there will be a safer option in the future while the school is corruptable. Maybe both places will be corruptable in the future. As for actually having your "children" showing up at the school, I'd say an easy way of limiting flags would be fairly simple. Either limit the race/gender of the "children" or tie them to specific characters, like female Percy. For example you have 1 human baby. It marks the human child flag meaning no more human "children" of your's can mark the flag. Also seeing how it's in Avedon I doubt that it would work like that. Goblins wouldn't be easy to show up there without being murdered/arrested by the guards. Ignoreing any more monstrous or animalistic children *cough* horse or dog *cough*. So maybe the unique characters would be a better one. Assuming you'd be able to age up them in the future. Then at least you'd only need to limit it to unique characters children that are human/humanoid enough to get into Avedon.

2. Talking about the school I noticed that if you get over 100 students lactating it says almost every student. Yet you can easily get over double that amount pregnant. I got to 209 before it stopped going up. So is 100 almost all or half? Look, my job is to teach them maths, science, Avedon-ese (whatever language is most common), history, etc. Not to teach them about where children come from. If they want to learn the hard way after several children of their own then who am I to judge.

3. I noticed that Human enemies (tagged as human) and zombie enemies (tagged as zombie) have reduced health. Well reduced is the wrong words. Their health is set to be partly filled. For example zombies have 30 health right? So instead of having a health of 30/30 it's 30/100. Which leaves the bar over two thirds empty. Which is fine it doesn't throw any errors and honestly would probably mean you'd need to rework the whole health system as a whole. Just more of an observation I guess.

4. Why doesn't the return to Port Avedon work on the Femme Fatalis? I get needing to randomly sail to locations until you get one you want (sometime kraken 7 times in a row) but why is return to port unabled to be pressed? At least jumping overboard works now.
1. The current plan is 5 unique kids and 5 kids from named NPCs. Technically all five unique kids can have the same father.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. That number is supposed to clear and you're given a fine for the termination of the pregnancy.

3. When I reworked combat I set all of the health to 3x their attack power, which zombies have an attack of 10. It was just a way to balance things out and they have 100 base health again.

4. It sends you back to Avedon without a sailing animation as I was using it to bugtest. I've fixed it.

Apr 29, 2022
(...)
* Moved Two the witch from the side panel to the mountains
(...)
I hope this means that you can access your horse from that side panel where Two used to be. It would come in handy if you didn't need to go to the fort or the north road just to ride your horse.

I'll have to check the game out though as I haven't had the time to do so until now.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes