Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How do you remove tentacle infestation?
Trying to get milked but it says I might contaminate the milk.
The upcoming update has the fix.

Trying to get on the pirate boat I've been getting this issue where it tells me to talk to my siblings but not matter how much I talk to them or increase their relationship nothing changes. Also the screen breaks the buttons at the bottom so they dont appear. Luckily the fast travel button is still there for me to escape.

edit: also wandering around a bit and coming back I got this error
I fixed the error and added a little blurb for late at night when Annette isn't home telling you to go find her in the night. The upcoming update has the fix.

kopeiko

Dec 20, 2019
And it's ok, if you going to the temple on dragon island you fight with snake and go back to previous screen

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Every win fight give me this page
Fixed in the upcoming update, you might trigger the scene once more but that's only so you set a certain variable to zero. I've also added a button in the cheat menu to fix it as well.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.93
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 29, 2022
1.For a while I've tired venturing deeper into the dragon temple but all I ever got was a simple encounter with a serpent and nothing more, how do I proceed further with that?

2. On another note, I've seemingly completed the mermaid daughter quest but I haven't found the Sultanate yet, do I just keep going in lake trips until I happen upon it?

3. Just noticed another specific oversight, while I can throw my horse baby to the cliff and I imagine that you can do the same to a human one, you can't do so with a werewolf one.

4. A weird bug, but since I didn't enter the market district in a long time, and I though to myself a very stupid idea "well, since I'm just playing what amounts to a fertility goddess, I'll just breed the girl in the hole whenever I can." Which caused me to enter the market and have the One Chick who I did the foul deed to, repeatedly threatening the guards on me to work in her family's inn, only to finally let me free after her repeating the same song and dance ad-nauseam; then when I went to the inn to pay my due in labor, there was nothing to do but to find out that the barkeeper is that chick's mom.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.For a while I've tired venturing deeper into the dragon temple but all I ever got was a simple encounter with a serpent and nothing more, how do I proceed further with that?

2. On another note, I've seemingly completed the mermaid daughter quest but I haven't found the Sultanate yet, do I just keep going in lake trips until I happen upon it?

3. Just noticed another specific oversight, while I can throw my horse baby to the cliff and I imagine that you can do the same to a human one, you can't do so with a werewolf one.

4. A weird bug, but since I didn't enter the market district in a long time, and I though to myself a very stupid idea "well, since I'm just playing what amounts to a fertility goddess, I'll just breed the girl in the hole whenever I can." Which caused me to enter the market and have the One Chick who I did the foul deed to, repeatedly threatening the guards on me to work in her family's inn, only to finally let me free after her repeating the same song and dance ad-nauseam; then when I went to the inn to pay my due in labor, there was nothing to do but to find out that the barkeeper is that chick's mom.
1. Most of the dungeons are unfinished. If you rescued Juliet, then you're pretty much done in that area for now. I need to do an overhaul of the dungeons, which I'm working on rather slowly.

2. I disabled the Sultanate for the moment as I'm reworking Plague as the Chapter Two BBEG. Chapter One is fighting Avalon on the island, which I'm still working on.

3. Fixed, the bug was that you throw a single child off at a time and wolves and werewolves give you a small litter.

4. Fixed, I misspelled something.

I should get a new release out in a few hours, I just need to test a few events to ensure they're working properly.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl
Apr 29, 2022
1. Most of the dungeons are unfinished. If you rescued Juliet, then you're pretty much done in that area for now. I need to do an overhaul of the dungeons, which I'm working on rather slowly.

2. I disabled the Sultanate for the moment as I'm reworking Plague as the Chapter Two BBEG. Chapter One is fighting Avalon on the island, which I'm still working on.

3. Fixed, the bug was that you throw a single child off at a time and wolves and werewolves give you a small litter.

4. Fixed, I misspelled something.

5. I should get a new release out in a few hours, I just need to test a few events to ensure they're working properly.
1. Hmm, that makes sense as I barely noticed any dungeons, good luck there.

2. I see, that's interesting, can't help but wonder what those two are building up towards in the grand narrative of this game.

3. That makes sense, thanks for it.

4. Just a misspelling. Hmm, glad to know it was an easy fix. I'm guessing it's related to the barkeep with no further dialog options but it would be funny if the misspelling is related to the repeated threats from the girl that was stuck in the hole once.

5. I'm so excited! Best of luck with them all!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.94 Added-

1.94 Full Download |

Bandit Den-
* Expanded bandit slavery a little bit. If you're a willing slut and behave you'll get marked as a trained slut and can wander about the den getting railed by bandits. You can also get posted up in Monduval and be whored out.
* Two more events for enslavement, one where you need to be pregnant and one not

Caravan-
* Solomn correctly removes parasites, I'll add the more invasive hospital cure later.

Forest Brothel-
* Added some extra scenes with Elle Adelaide

Goblin Cave-
* Minor edits to goblin cave and goblin slavery

Monduval-
* Added a few more park events, most non-sexual

Mont Creek-
* Adjusted getting set up for public use. Now there's a timer of a few hours where they come back to check on you, either fixing your restraints or hauling you off to be enslaved. It is technically possible to escape here, but it is difficult.

Thieves Guild-
* Performing jobs for Det increases his relationship with you.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1.94 Added-
1.94 Image Update

1.94 Full Download MEGA |

Bandit Den-
* Expanded bandit slavery a little bit. If you're a willing slut and behave you'll get marked as a trained slut and can wander about the den getting railed by bandits. You can also get posted up in Monduval and be whored out.
* Two more events for enslavement, one where you need to be pregnant and one not

Caravan-
* Solomn correctly removes parasites, I'll add the more invasive hospital cure later.

Forest Brothel-
* Added some extra scenes with Elle Adelaide

Goblin Cave-
* Minor edits to goblin cave and goblin slavery

Monduval-
* Added a few more park events, most non-sexual

Mont Creek-
* Adjusted getting set up for public use. Now there's a timer of a few hours where they come back to check on you, either fixing your restraints or hauling you off to be enslaved. It is technically possible to escape here, but it is difficult.

Thieves Guild-
* Performing jobs for Det increases his relationship with you.
How does the last one -increasing the rep with Det- work if

One's millage can vary, but I imagine at least my protagonist would be more than a little furious.

Second question, if there is a special thief style character of importance, but you don't do the stealing bit (or worse), will there be another way to encounter them? Such as them trying to break into your farm or brothel, or maybe somebody you know crossing them?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
How does the last one -increasing the rep with Det- work if

One's millage can vary, but I imagine at least my protagonist would be more than a little furious.

Second question, if there is a special thief style character of importance, but you don't do the stealing bit (or worse), will there be another way to encounter them? Such as them trying to break into your farm or brothel, or maybe somebody you know crossing them?
Good questions.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Vicindio-1.94
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
* Not wearing clothing suited for the desert will cause damage and eventually make you blackout from heat exhaustion.
* Not wearing clothing suited for the cold of Primora will cause you to blackout from hyperthermia.

The PC gaining powers to counteract these things, or having items that do, is essential to being prepared. There's more, but I don't want to write all of them out.
Sounds like the hero needs to pull a Heavy Metal Taarna moment and get chummy with the amazons to gain the power of bikini armor and it's oddly protective properties.

...Brings to mind a pic with the PC lifting a sword under the statue, actually. That could be fun.

Speaking of pics, two Goblin flavored WIP's, one mostly heartwarming and one... plenty warmed up already.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
So is there any content for the nightwraiths? Either joining them or fucking them? I see the images are there, but I never seem to get past triggering chastity initially.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So is there any content for the nightwraiths? Either joining them or fucking them? I see the images are there, but I never seem to get past triggering chastity initially.
Still working on that bit. I want to add a few more images and goth elves are hard to find.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Sounds like the hero needs to pull a Heavy Metal Taarna moment and get chummy with the amazons to gain the power of bikini armor and it's oddly protective properties.

...Brings to mind a pic with the PC lifting a sword under the statue, actually. That could be fun.

Speaking of pics, two Goblin flavored WIP's, one mostly heartwarming and one... plenty warmed up already.

The Amazons do give you the ability to fight well in "sexy" clothes, once I add that place.

I'm working on the Amazon isle and how to get in there, but I'm mostly focusing on building up existing things in Avedon. There's quite a few girls with no sex scenes, and most of them introduce other girls who also need sex scenes.

It's some sort of waifu pyramid scheme as one waifu introduces two more, and keeping with every interaction the PC has where everything is over the top almost immediately, one minor quest in and the PC titfucks a lava elemental or bangs the cheshire cat.

The pictures are fantastic like always, the museum greatly benefits from everything you post.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
The Amazons do give you the ability to fight well in "sexy" clothes, once I add that place.

I'm working on the Amazon isle and how to get in there, but I'm mostly focusing on building up existing things in Avedon. There's quite a few girls with no sex scenes, and most of them introduce other girls who also need sex scenes.

It's some sort of waifu pyramid scheme as one waifu introduces two more, and keeping with every interaction the PC has where everything is over the top almost immediately, one minor quest in and the PC titfucks a lava elemental or bangs the cheshire cat.

The pictures are fantastic like always, the museum greatly benefits from everything you post.
Speaking of people leading into others, is it possible to start the office job with the onsen bf still? Cause I haven't gotten him to spawn at all the last few times through the game. But then Det makes it sound like I started with him instead of the port gf.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

No rush on the content, good Snekk! I was mostly musing, and since I was already in art mode, I was recalling the Taarna 'suit up' moment in the shrine.

Regarding the art stuff, in theory, I'll get good enough at it I can make a mod or supplement a route with my pictures, just for shits and giggles. I need the practice anyway. For example, the Unlucky Gob. (And team boys.) Cause fuck me it's tricky making a shortstack Goblin hero(ine) with a dongle and making it look right beyond one picture or two. If you have suggestions or preferences, feel free to lob 'em out, and I'll see if I can accomodate.

That hug was kind of maddening to figure out, since both are so busty it makes it tricky to position. But I'm aiming for more Gobwife/PC/First stuff, and thus shall continue to experiment, for the good of the land. Gobwaifu for the win.

Still trying to think up what a 'normal' "clothed" outfit would be for them, though. For example, I'm messing with some pics of the PC servicing or getting pounded by a guardsman type that's partially clothed. It'd make sense for the PC to be in a similar level of undress.

Feel free to use the Spoiler fu, but any chance Loksi can be a futa? If she is, then I can DP or spitroast the Gob in the middle via the power of Percy. Or vice versa. (I need two mostly human sized characters to make a lot of these poses work. The height difference really is tricky to work with, haha.)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes