Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
How do I reset QSP? I fucked up how it was and can't seem to fix it even after redownloading and extracting a new one 1692186275857.png .

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So checked the thread just to be certain, and I definitely think something is wrong. Playing a Chosen One run, got the main spell, etc. but I am simply unable to regenerate mana. Saw that sex was supposed to be the method for accomplishing this, have had no such luck in regaining anything through the clapping of cheeks.
Is this just a random case on my end, or an actual issue that others are also experiencing?
Can I assume that you're playing a male character? I did recently change how mana works, for females it works for being came inside of, but I may have forgotten to test it with a male.

For some reason only the Dev area is available for me.
When you get to "The Same Dream Again" page, did you click any of the links or did you press 2?

I was wondering if you are planning on adding a kitsune start or race to play as
There's plans to change your race into: bee, bat, wolf, cow, and kitsune.

Starting as a catgirl is something I'm testing out right now, but I could add in a kitsune if what I'm testing works out.

I'm also testing out a fairy but that would involve redoing every sex scene in the game to accommodate the size difference.

• Wow
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Re to the stuff.

2a. Regarding prison outfit, can give that a go, sure. Should I base it off the human style currently ingame?

2b. Sure, I'd be happy to give it a shot. Will need a bit more detail on what young Loksi looks like, though. The crown braid reminds me of various incarnations of zelda, but I doubt that's what you are looking for. Toss some details my way and I'll cobble together a first attempt.

3. I mean... you're not *wrong*, per se.

4. To be fair, some sort of loincloth or pelvic curtain ornamenation is probably neccesary with Unlucky. With goblin smol factor the wang is nearly a fourth of their height. No way is that getting smuggled into some shorts. ...Not for long, anyway. Can give the usual tribal look a shot, which should gel with all the accessories, or maybe experiment with something fancy.

Or perhaps some sort of dress. Gotta look good on the hunt for team boys, after all.

5. Keen. Looking forward to more interactions and story with Loksi whenever they drop. Along with Gobwife and maybe Nog she's refreshingly direct with her affections and goals, seems like.

6. Haven't forgotten about First, she'll have her moments yet. Working on getting accustomed to the gobs bit by bit. Laughed a bit with the inquiry on wincest, but even if she isn't the prodigal son I'm considering a few silly things. Wouldn't mind a few pics of the fam lining up for some sweet, sweet loving. Or her just admiring how much of Meat the player can take, and get inspired. Talk about stretch goals!
2a. Go wild, currently they run around nude so anything would be better. It would be funny if it was just a regular human uniform but all ripped/tied up to fit, but the choice is yours.

2b. Young Loksi would basically be her character from Rubedo. In that game she taught you how to travel in the swamp, so I suppose she would wear whatever appropriate gear for that. I kept her younger image in her folder, it's simply called Loksi.

5&6. I should add a few scenes for the unlucky goblin as their mother is particularly loving, but I'm so backlogged on NPC sex that I can't spare the time. Loksi is an unfortunate victim as her quest is pretty far in, needing Percy to have access to the apothecary to be cured.

• Wow
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
part of the problem I had with the magical talents quest was because it apparently made it so i could not complete the cursed collars quest by causing Avee to not translate the book you needed translated instead saying that she needed more books so she could teach me magic also there are other quests mentioned in the cheat wiki which i either have no idea how to start or i have basically no information on them more than their name and what quests they are the prerequisite for or the quests prerequisite for them also this was in an elf futanari start and apparently only one pregnancy can happen at a time as well i would also like it if you could transform your non-human lovers into hermaphrodites possibly using the same potion mix that you use to transform yourself into a futanari.

Last edited:

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I played the game a bit and it was fun so far. I also have the mana bug (also, chosen one and male, Mana is at 0 and no clue how to recharge, sex doesn't do it.)
Also it would help to mention that for some events to trigger the right clothes have to be worn. It took me long to figure out I have to change clothes. E.g. I think peasant clothes are needed for the Annette event?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Regarding housing, there's an entire farm the player can claim or purchase, that gains features as you do companions and the occasional quest, it's a whole thing, with more to come. Additionally, the player can eventual refurbish an old ruin and glam it up as a fancy brothel, which also sports some unique upgrades.

To gain the farm you either purchase it from the castle, or optionally do Percy's initial quest to a satisfactory conclusion and you'll be given a voucher. To get the Percy quest started, sign up for a job with the lumberjacks in the suburbs (outside the Avedon gates).

If you get stuck there is actually a guide, though sometimes a little out of date, within the ledger and cheats.

Oct 17, 2019
when ever i get downed in the swamp by zombies nothing happens just blank white have to use emergency exit i am using unluckiest goblin

Jul 15, 2020
I started getting this error while trying to sleep in my house in the slums after I stocked the school library. I'm unsure if there is a connection there or not.

Apr 29, 2022
(...)
1.Having larger breasts than average makes the event more likely to occur. What size are your breasts described as?
(...)
2. If you're related to Bill, you need to have a vagina and to catch him in the barn, and then agree to bang.

If you are not related to him, Bill's requirements for the axe shop are for you to have a vagina, to have more than 200 gems for the axe and for it to be morning, so 8 am to 12ish.
This reminds me of two things,

1. What's the maximum size I can get for my breasts? Mine just says, Big Breasts. If there is bigger, what can I do to increase it beyond the lactation potion, not milking myself and the parasites?

2. So, you know how for a while my elven character was in a superposition to being an elf and Bill's sister? well the weird thing that could have made it happen was that I banged bill by catching him in the barn with Bess, and then got to bang him, and the rest you are familiar with. Either that was it or the superposition goes further back.

Apr 29, 2022
Is there a guide for this game bc I want to acces some content and I have no idea how to get to it?
As far as I am aware, there are three guides, one is Solomn, who gives general hints on quests. the second is through the cheat menu found in the ledger, and the final one, when all else fails, is to just straight up ask about it here.

Reactions: XgoldWolf

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
When trying to do the prison quest, I don't get an option to barricade my room and instead can only "challenge the monster" in the cellblock. It then boots me out of the prison and the quest guide says I'm supposed to meet someone important at the port, but they don't show up?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haha. Snekk: Making new races is tricky because it will require all new art for every combination of gender, so that's why I've been avoiding it.

Also Snekk: I'm adding four new races.

You poor sod.

Eyeing Loksi's art, and it's certainly not what I expected. Not that it's a bad thing, mind. Looks like some fundamental traits are that golden hue skin, hood (at first I thought it was the hair), some leathers, and her grey eyes and sharp features. Can't make out the hair color, but given how her pallete seems be mostly muted brown and dark, nearly black leather, I'm assuming it's probably something similar. Getting kind of a wiry and tough gal vibe from the pic.

How tall is she compared to the Steelwind Human? Is she a bit shorter, ala Percy, or the other way entirely?

Almost feels like a facial scar or an eyepatch could suit her, really. May swap out some of the 'armor' for things more exposed, because This Game.

Could be amusing if in the intro she's often at risk of getting tentacled or mollestation, or outright banged, but lands on her feet as the player dispatches them, either during or after the act. Osirius Long (the player) gives her the friendly barb of thanking her being a handy distraction. Loksi counters, wiping off a layer of spunk, with some snark, saying next time it's the Champions turn. Osirus laughs out loud, saying that's not likely in this life. Forshadowing is fun.

Anyway, currently experimenting.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
what's the incest route like in this?
If you choose the Chosen One start you can bang your siblings.

You can get married to a goblin and, after she gives birth, bang your goblin daughter.

I'm working on adding raising your children so you can lewd them as well, but I keep running into errors so they're on hold for now.

part of the problem I had with the magical talents quest was because it apparently made it so i could not complete the cursed collars quest by causing Avee to not translate the book

you needed translated instead saying that she needed more books so she could teach me magic also there are other quests mentioned in the cheat wiki which i either have no idea how to start or i have basically no information on them more than their name and what quests they are the prerequisite for or the quests prerequisite for them also this was in an elf futanari start and apparently only one pregnancy can happen at a time as well

i would also like it if you could transform your non-human lovers into hermaphrodites possibly using the same potion mix that you use to transform yourself into a futanari.
Would you be able to post your save so I can take a look at what errors you're running into? The magical talent quest has no bearing on Avee translating books for you, you should simply be able to get the book from the library near the mountain and take it to her.

If she translated a book for you, the knowledge should pop up in the knowledge tab and if it isn't I'd like to find out why.

I played the game a bit and it was fun so far. I also have the mana bug (also, chosen one and male, Mana is at 0 and no clue how to recharge, sex doesn't do it.)
Also it would help to mention that for some events to trigger the right clothes have to be worn. It took me long to figure out I have to change clothes. E.g. I think peasant clothes are needed for the Annette event?
Dressing like a slut is needed to whore yourself out, and some jobs require uniforms they warn you about or give you.

Will new playable races ever be added?
Yes, once I finish the transformation potions in a way that I like. That may be a bit far away as I want to get the base events of the island done so that players stop running into dead ends.

Hi, one question, the house at the slums is the only one we can buy? and can we improve it?
Currently, yes, but I'm redoing the houses to be unreasonably expensive and have them as quest rewards as Avedon is meant to be over taxed and massively corrupt.

Is there a walkthrough I can use? I feel like I am stumbling blind in this game
I have a small guide in the cheat menu that have minor hints to quests.

When trying to do the prison quest, I don't get an option to barricade my room and instead can only "challenge the monster" in the cellblock. It then boots me out of the prison and the quest guide says I'm supposed to meet someone important at the port, but they don't show up?
There should be a button in the port to look around the port after that part, where you meet a nun. You should be able to go find her and talk to her in the church afterwards.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes