bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Can I assume that you're playing a male character? I did recently change how mana works, for females it works for being came inside of, but I may have forgotten to test it with a male.
That would be correct. I also did some extra testing, and found that sex *with certain characters replenishes mana. Most of the residents of Avelon provide nothing, but the seeming majority of characters OUTSIDE of that city work fine. Goblins & Kitsune were the one that I noticed it working with first.

That said, it seems to come and go with live-in lovers. Percy (male) worked just fine, but Percy (female) less so. Not sure why. I'll let you know more specifics when I can, been busy so haven't sat down to actually troubleshoot yet.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I started getting this error while trying to sleep in my house in the slums after I stocked the school library. I'm unsure if there is a connection there or not.
Now that is an odd bug, as I recall fixing that. I guess it didn't save. It's fixed in the next update, which I should have out in a few days.

This reminds me of two things,

1. What's the maximum size I can get for my breasts? Mine just says, Big Breasts. If there is bigger, what can I do to increase it beyond the lactation potion, not milking myself and the parasites?

2. So, you know how for a while my elven character was in a superposition to being an elf and Bill's sister? well the weird thing that could have made it happen was that I banged bill by catching him in the barn with Bess, and then got to bang him, and the rest you are familiar with. Either that was it or the superposition goes further back.
1. It's a scale of 0-10, with a female/futa player starting at 5. "Big" is a 7 on that scale. After 10 it stops describing their size but I suppose they could get too massive.

2. There should be a fix in the cheat menu, simply click the start you're supposed to have and it removes the others.

That would be correct. I also did some extra testing, and found that sex *with certain characters replenishes mana. Most of the residents of Avelon provide nothing, but the seeming majority of characters OUTSIDE of that city work fine. Goblins & Kitsune were the one that I noticed it working with first.

That said, it seems to come and go with live-in lovers. Percy (male) worked just fine, but Percy (female) less so. Not sure why. I'll let you know more specifics when I can, been busy so haven't sat down to actually troubleshoot yet.
The bad thing is when I finish with an idea I remove it from my notes, so I possibly told myself that only sex with magical creatures recovers mana and then simply forgot.

I have since had it recover from sleeping and orgasming.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Haha. Snekk: Making new races is tricky because it will require all new art for every combination of gender, so that's why I've been avoiding it.

Also Snekk: I'm adding four new races.

You poor sod.

2. Eyeing Loksi's art, and it's certainly not what I expected. Not that it's a bad thing, mind. Looks like some fundamental traits are that golden hue skin, hood (at first I thought it was the hair), some leathers, and her grey eyes and sharp features. Can't make out the hair color, but given how her pallete seems be mostly muted brown and dark, nearly black leather, I'm assuming it's probably something similar. Getting kind of a wiry and tough gal vibe from the pic.

3. How tall is she compared to the Steelwind Human? Is she a bit shorter, ala Percy, or the other way entirely?

Almost feels like a facial scar or an eyepatch could suit her, really. May swap out some of the 'armor' for things more exposed, because This Game.

Could be amusing if in the intro she's often at risk of getting tentacled or mollestation, or outright banged, but lands on her feet as the player dispatches them, either during or after the act.

4. Osirius Long (the player) gives her the friendly barb of thanking her being a handy distraction. Loksi counters, wiping off a layer of spunk, with some snark, saying next time it's the Champions turn. Osirus laughs out loud, saying that's not likely in this life. Forshadowing is fun.

Anyway, currently experimenting.
1. I enjoy the pain, apparently.

2. In Rubedo she gives you a puppy and teaches you about the swamp, so there wasn't a whole lot about her. If you want a scene you can have the Unlucky Goblin drawing her nude, as they are now canonically the only PC start that knows how to draw.

3. Human starts being 69 inches tall because funny sex number, goblins are 48 inches tall and Elves are 72 inches tall. I have no reason why they're these heights.

4. Osirus is the dementia ridden gravekeeper. The Unlucky Goblin is Silas Law.

Reactions: LuciusSaintlin

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
5. The defeat of the demon dragon Astaroth is the falling fire that the church of the falling fire celebrates so having dragons in-game would cause a religious panic, which may or may not be part of the main story.
IF a dragon appeared, I'm sure the chosen one could do a great job distracting it and ensuring its bloodline is kept under control. (y)
I'm currently just getting a feel for the game's content, on my first playthrough.

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
So I'm just wondering where does our equipment go after being kidnapped by Zombies? Does that wizard have it or something?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I enjoy the pain, apparently.

2. In Rubedo she gives you a puppy and teaches you about the swamp, so there wasn't a whole lot about her. If you want a scene you can have the Unlucky Goblin drawing her nude, as they are now canonically the only PC start that knows how to draw.

3. Human starts being 69 inches tall because funny sex number, goblins are 48 inches tall and Elves are 72 inches tall. I have no reason why they're these heights.

4. Osirus is the dementia ridden gravekeeper. The Unlucky Goblin is Silas Law.
1. Hey, I shan't kink shame. You do you. With a cat of nine tails, apparently.

2. Still messing with some concepts, will try and lob a sketch out before I'm too distracted by shiny objects. How busty do you think she should be?

2a. Actually, speaking of drawing, maybe one of the kids ends up being a famous artist. You could sprinkle pictures throughout the story where you recognise their handiwork hanging from a wall now and then. Maybe too much effort, but it's a fun idea.

4. Whoops! Mixed the two up. And here I thought I was being so clever.

5. On the topic of family bonding, there's a lot of fun potential for like, the fam (PC, Gobwife, First) together. Maybe some version of quality time with the wife, Gob style, is to team up with her and get fucked senseless (if female/futa) as a pair. She can reason that while you are goblin husband, you are also goblin wife. And a gobwife has needs requiring tending to.

Could be just a fun night out, or 'paying' the woodcrafters for their services, or making Percy test out some of those fancy endurance concoctions. Or maybe Percy lines up too, haha.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
So I'm just wondering where does our equipment go after being kidnapped by Zombies? Does that wizard have it or something?
It simply gets unequipped if you go to jail/get captured/get enslaved. You can go put it back on at any place where you can get dressed.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hey, I shan't kink shame. You do you. With a cat of nine tails, apparently.

2. Still messing with some concepts, will try and lob a sketch out before I'm too distracted by shiny objects. How busty do you think she should be?

2a. Actually, speaking of drawing, maybe one of the kids ends up being a famous artist. You could sprinkle pictures throughout the story where you recognise their handiwork hanging from a wall now and then. Maybe too much effort, but it's a fun idea.

4. Whoops! Mixed the two up. And here I thought I was being so clever.

5. On the topic of family bonding, there's a lot of fun potential for like, the fam (PC, Gobwife, First) together. Maybe some version of quality time with the wife, Gob style, is to team up with her and get fucked senseless (if female/futa) as a pair. She can reason that while you are goblin husband, you are also goblin wife. And a gobwife has needs requiring tending to.

Could be just a fun night out, or 'paying' the woodcrafters for their services, or making Percy test out some of those fancy endurance concoctions. Or maybe Percy lines up too, haha.
1. I thought I would have finished Chapter 1 by version 2.0 but I keep adding events to it. I probably would have made it like I originally quoted but at least 10 updates were strictly bugfixes.

2. Current Elves are not excessively busty, but due to the corruption I assume everyone would have had some rocking tits back then due to demonic influence.

2a. There is a museum and a portrait of Annette is in there, so seeing things you recognize is a possibility.

4. All four knights are based on DnD characters I've run for campaigns that spanned years, otherwise I'd get their names mixed up too.

5. I know, they're on the list but major female updates are for the ones who've gone the longest with no scenes. This update is mostly fleshing out the caravan members. Only one without sex scenes now is the clown, and Firestarter's mom is being put on hold as dragon transformations aren't in the game yet.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
An enemy steals your dick as part of a quest, but if you want it for the PC then not currently. Possibly in the future but that may be awhile.
i might of posted the idea afew pages back but... my idea is you can buy a slave companion (or as a worker somewhere if you don't want companions) who starts small weak and submissive but has strange AT powers they use to steal your size , stats , exp , etc and if you don't stop them and let them take whatever they want (or "feed" them to much form others) they slowly become big , powerful , dominate and sadistic.... but if you "rise" there right they can end up more of an loving equal switch

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Solid Snekk just out of curiosity, I sent my goblin wife to my mansion in Avedon, I assumed it's Emily's mansion, but I can't find her there. Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
What exactly is the RNG chance to grab the zombie girl?
There should be no RNG for her, she appears if you get captured and escape but you can also raise one yourself if you have Avee translate the black book.

Solid Snekk just out of curiosity, I sent my goblin wife to my mansion in Avedon, I assumed it's Emily's mansion, but I can't find her there. Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?
I indeed wrote down her location data wrong for that area. It's fixed in the next update.

Yo, I got an error when trying to travel to Lonely Island.

Thought you might want to know.
Fixed, thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: Skalli

Discard668

Apr 14, 2020
There's two different cures for that, just ask medical or magical people and they should be able to help you find a solution.
Can I at lest get a quest for this. because, I've been wondering around for in game months and I cant seem to find how to fix my broken body

i cant get my twink back from a minotaur or pick up a book to reproduce with warewolves. please help

Last edited:

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I indeed wrote down her location data wrong for that area. It's fixed in the next update.
That's great, thanks. Is it the same with Emily? Because I never met her in the mansion. I met both of them in random events in the public bath.

Also, I met a random girl in the Sleepy Fox bar, after sleeping with her my mana got replenished to 30. At least I think that is what it was.

Hedonax

Feb 17, 2018
The bandit rape image paths for male/fem/futa are all incorrect. They are...
Code:
images/sex/prisonrape/fem<<rand(1, 10)>>.jpg
whereas they should be
Code:
images/sex/prisonrape/bandit/fem<<rand(1, 10)>>.jpg

In the university, it seems main.png has been replaced with main.jpg but the image paths still refer to a png
Code:
images/monduval/uni/main.png
should become
Code:
images/monduval/uni/main.jpg

In the Main apartments in Monduval, the check for Tania's apartment just doesn't work. Multi-line if statements like this need to be broken up onto multiple lines, and there's also no need to redundantly check whether you're in Monhall 3, since you've already done that.
Code:
if Taniaknow=2 and Monhall=3: 'Enter <a href="exec: gt ''taniaroom''">Tania`s apartment</a>.'
elseif Taniaknow=1 and hour>17 and Monhall=3 or hour<7 and Taniaknow=1 and Monhall=3:'Knock on <a href="exec: gt ''taniaroom''">Tania`s apartment</a> door.'
end
should be
Code:
if Taniaknow=2:
    'Enter <a href="exec: gt ''taniaroom''">Tania`s apartment</a>.'
elseif Taniaknow=1 and (hour>17 or hour<7):
    'Knock on <a href="exec: gt ''taniaroom''">Tania`s apartment</a> door.'
end
I haven't yet run into the code for these other areas in the same location to know if they work as written, but you can also change
Code:
if roomWMM>0 and Monhall=2 or banditslave=1 and MonHall=2: 'Go to <a href="exec: gt ''monhotelroom''">your room</a>.'
to
Code:
if roomWMM>0 or banditslave=1: 'Go to <a href="exec: gt ''monhotelroom''">your room</a>.'
and
Code:
if Monhall=4 and LearnMaid>6 and maidslutsevicted=0:'Enter the <a href="exec: gt ''maidslutsroom''">maid sisters</a> apartment.'
to
Code:
if LearnMaid>6 and maidslutsevicted=0:'Enter the <a href="exec: gt ''maidslutsroom''">maid sisters</a> apartment.'
I'm gonna stop adding to this comment now cause it's getting long, but I'll probably post again if I run into more issues.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes