Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
does anyone know how to complete the quest magical talents and also the cheat wiki is incomplete by the way lacking quite a bit of information

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Speaking of people leading into others, is it possible to start the office job with the onsen bf still? Cause I haven't gotten him to spawn at all the last few times through the game. But then Det makes it sound like I started with him instead of the port gf.
You should be able to, I did a quick run through and got him but it is pretty RNG based which a lot of people seem to struggle with. The guy is the main driving force of the combined quest as the gf simply has you file paperwork, so Det would consider him a more notable character.

You need to have a vagina and not be pregnant to trigger him.

can i turn off futa and gay stuff
Aside from losing in combat and getting raped, you can avoid most gay or futa content.

Most male NPC's are straight and should not give you the option for sex at all. Percy, Meat and Avery start as male and can have gay sex, but they can almost immediately be turned female.

The only default futa characters in the game now are the Huntress` catgirls and you can simply not fuck them.

when try to obtain cheat sword as a futa goblin i get nothing why is that or am i doing it wrong
You equip weapons from the same lockers you use to change clothes.

is there any M/S incest relationship?
Not yet, the only PC's mother ever mentioned is the Chosen One, and the game starts off with her dead. I'm working on adding the children you make as interactable NPCs but they keep breaking when I try to manage the various traits they should get from their parents.

As for nearly everyone else, they're from a distant continent and their families are over there instead.

Technically if you start as the Unlucky Goblin you can bang your mom if you accept her, but there's no unique scenes for her yet since anyone can have a goblin waifu.

Futa farmgirl? Is it possible now?
Are you wanting to be a futa farmgirl or have one? If you want to be one you can buy both the male and female potions from the witch of the western woods, or cheat them in using the cheat menu, and disregard her advice on mixing them.

does anyone know how to complete the quest magical talents and also the cheat wiki is incomplete by the way lacking quite a bit of information
I left that in there as a check to tell if the player properly received their ability to cast spells. It isn't actually a quest and I've removed the quest tag in the next update.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. No rush on the content, good Snekk! I was mostly musing, and since I was already in art mode, I was recalling the Taarna 'suit up' moment in the shrine.

2. Regarding the art stuff, in theory, I'll get good enough at it I can make a mod or supplement a route with my pictures, just for shits and giggles. I need the practice anyway. For example, the Unlucky Gob. (And team boys.) Cause fuck me it's tricky making a shortstack Goblin hero(ine) with a dongle and making it look right beyond one picture or two. If you have suggestions or preferences, feel free to lob 'em out, and I'll see if I can accomodate.

3. That hug was kind of maddening to figure out, since both are so busty it makes it tricky to position. But I'm aiming for more Gobwife/PC/First stuff, and thus shall continue to experiment, for the good of the land. Gobwaifu for the win.

4. Still trying to think up what a 'normal' "clothed" outfit would be for them, though. For example, I'm messing with some pics of the PC servicing or getting pounded by a guardsman type that's partially clothed. It'd make sense for the PC to be in a similar level of undress.

5. Feel free to use the Spoiler fu, but any chance Loksi can be a futa? If she is, then I can DP or spitroast the Gob in the middle via the power of Percy. Or vice versa. (I need two mostly human sized characters to make a lot of these poses work. The height difference really is tricky to work with, haha.)
1. I've seen that, I've been watching a lot of content with amazons and muscle women to get an idea of how I want the islands to work. It looks fantastic but I doubt I'll be able to describe it well enough.

2. If you are on a goblin spree, they still need a prison outfit. If you want to draw some more goblin strife, I plan on adding in the Unlucky Goblin's pre-death and then rebirth as a tutorial of sorts, if you want to add in a few images of young Loksi or goblins.

3. In the museum I described them as best friends and roommates a joke. I think it's a great piece.

4. Goblin outfits are hard to plan and find art for that aren't just loincloths, which is why the unlucky goblin starts naked and why goblins are allowed to be nude in prison.

5. Single handedly giving birth to an entire race is going to be a handful, so when I add in de-aging her she will have the option to be turned futa or stay female.

Bigman1324

Mar 31, 2022
I cant seem to start with bill no matter what i do, i tried working in the fields and looking in the axe shop but no luck, am i doing something wrong?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
You should be able to, I did a quick run through and got him but it is pretty RNG based which a lot of people seem to struggle with. The guy is the main driving force of the combined quest as the gf simply has you file paperwork, so Det would consider him a more notable character.

You need to have a vagina and not be pregnant to trigger him.
Does he not have a breast requirement anymore? I thought he had one as before I could only get him if I had somewhat large breasts, which doesn't like to happen much anymore even with the lactation potion.

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Are you wanting to be a futa farmgirl or have one? If you want to be one you can buy both the male and female potions from the witch of the western woods, or cheat them in using the cheat menu, and disregard her advice on mixing them.
sweet. thanx

MagowDeath

Jul 19, 2017
The images aren't showing up for me. Am I extracting the image update or the game in a wrong folder or something?
if you didn't have 1.90-1.93 before you only really need 1.94 full download,
if you did have other versions before make sure it looks like this after extracting from the file
1692146686932.png

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
* - You are now able to commit some crimes such as rape, kidnapping and murder. More to come later.
Does that more to come later include necrophilia? :unsure:
If you put rape, kidnapping and murder in the right order, it would fall under that category.:LOL:

I swear i am not that disturbed.
Just another unfortunate "Fantasy" fetish i have acquired over the years to which i blame hentai for most of them. :whistle:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Does he not have a breast requirement anymore? I thought he had one as before I could only get him if I had somewhat large breasts, which doesn't like to happen much anymore even with the lactation potion.
Having larger breasts than average makes the event more likely to occur. What size are your breasts described as?

Does that more to come later include necrophilia? :unsure:
If you put rape, kidnapping and murder in the right order, it would fall under that category.:LOL:

I swear i am not that disturbed.
Just another unfortunate "Fantasy" fetish i have acquired over the years to which i blame hentai for most of them. :whistle:
You're able to lure a zombie from the fishing village to your farm and then fuck her in your basement.

It will eventually be expanded to allow male zombies if you want one, as soon as I can find enough appropriate art for him.

As for unliving dead, possibly in the future as I'm fine with it. There isn't going to be any excessive gore, as there's rules on the site about it and I also don't want to write about that.

I cant seem to start with bill no matter what i do, i tried working in the fields and looking in the axe shop but no luck, am i doing something wrong?
If you're related to Bill, you need to have a vagina and to catch him in the barn, and then agree to bang.

If you are not related to him, Bill's requirements for the axe shop are for you to have a vagina, to have more than 200 gems for the axe and for it to be morning, so 8 am to 12ish.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I've seen that, I've been watching a lot of content with amazons and muscle women to get an idea of how I want the islands to work. It looks fantastic but I doubt I'll be able to describe it well enough.

2. If you are on a goblin spree, they still need a prison outfit. If you want to draw some more goblin strife, I plan on adding in the Unlucky Goblin's pre-death and then rebirth as a tutorial of sorts, if you want to add in a few images of young Loksi or goblins.

3. In the museum I described them as best friends and roommates a joke. I think it's a great piece.

4. Goblin outfits are hard to plan and find art for that aren't just loincloths, which is why the unlucky goblin starts naked and why goblins are allowed to be nude in prison.

5. Single handedly giving birth to an entire race is going to be a handful, so when I add in de-aging her she will have the option to be turned futa or stay female.
Re to the stuff.

2a. Regarding prison outfit, can give that a go, sure. Should I base it off the human style currently ingame?

2b. Sure, I'd be happy to give it a shot. Will need a bit more detail on what young Loksi looks like, though. The crown braid reminds me of various incarnations of zelda, but I doubt that's what you are looking for. Toss some details my way and I'll cobble together a first attempt.

3. I mean... you're not *wrong*, per se.

Speaking of the duo, we're up to basic ass colors. Next up is tweaks, colored lines and shading. The adventure continues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4. To be fair, some sort of loincloth or pelvic curtain ornamenation is probably neccesary with Unlucky. With goblin smol factor the wang is nearly a fourth of their height. No way is that getting smuggled into some shorts. ...Not for long, anyway. Can give the usual tribal look a shot, which should gel with all the accessories, or maybe experiment with something fancy.

Or perhaps some sort of dress. Gotta look good on the hunt for team boys, after all.

5. Keen. Looking forward to more interactions and story with Loksi whenever they drop. Along with Gobwife and maybe Nog she's refreshingly direct with her affections and goals, seems like.

6. Haven't forgotten about First, she'll have her moments yet. Working on getting accustomed to the gobs bit by bit. Laughed a bit with the inquiry on wincest, but even if she isn't the prodigal son I'm considering a few silly things. Wouldn't mind a few pics of the fam lining up for some sweet, sweet loving. Or her just admiring how much of Meat the player can take, and get inspired. Talk about stretch goals!

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
So checked the thread just to be certain, and I definitely think something is wrong. Playing a Chosen One run, got the main spell, etc. but I am simply unable to regenerate mana. Saw that sex was supposed to be the method for accomplishing this, have had no such luck in regaining anything through the clapping of cheeks.
Is this just a random case on my end, or an actual issue that others are also experiencing?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes