Hellhathnone

Oct 21, 2019
hey i have a question/personal opinion take it how you will. Is there a reason everytime you bottom as a man the pic is not of two men but a man and a futa? I generally take the sub bottom route as a man in these kind of games but its difficult to do so when my character clearly doesn't have tatas out of sex yet he does in it. If its a personal choice then power to, but i feel a disclaimer should be included somewhere to let people know that all pics in the gay male route are male/futa not male/male. Again not trying to be an asshole this just my opinion/question/rant. Great game otherwise.

Oct 17, 2019
solid snekk it was the pirate wear i also defeated the necro mancer had the farm with goblin wife also first and farm goblins also had the clinic dog

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So i got the you can impregnate animals sex mutation randomly and wondering if that is in the game yet or have to wait a bit?
I haven't seen any indication if they are pregnant or not.

Also some more in-depth cheats would be nice.
Give/remove mutations.

Faster pregnancy progression on player and or NPC's

Player level increase or stat editing

Give feminine or masculine potion instead of just drink option

Those are what come to mind at least.

[

The crime bit needs some tweaking.

Click on the Scout to rob and it's always guards to fight off.

Rape whatever is stuck in the hole which worked only once but got caught halfway by guards and got defeated because player drops sword for some reason.

You don't have to drop you're pants to have sex, their generally is a openable hole in the front to keep the sword on the hip unless you wear the sword on your back instead.

Not the first time my character fought with a sword naked because i didn't notice the ghosts in the mansion stripped my character naked when i was leaving.
After that it's just been fending off guards which one would think they would have had the hole fixed by that point.

Haven't figured out how to kidnap or murder and the only rape option i have found is the hole to get in and out of the city.
Haven't figured out the incest bit either.
Is that the farm start or can you do your offspring, or both?

Still fun to play though.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Can I at lest get a quest for this. because, I've been wondering around for in game months and I cant seem to find how to fix my broken body

i cant get my twink back from a minotaur or pick up a book to reproduce with warewolves. please help
The goblin shaman tells you that her patron can cure it, and the western witch tells you which potion she sells can cure it.

Both have hidden questlines without names so telling you them wouldn't do much.

the pirate wear
I believe I fixed it in the next update. Apparently goblins wearing clothes at all was an issue, somehow.

That's great, thanks. Is it the same with Emily? Because I never met her in the mansion. I met both of them in random events in the public bath.

Also, I met a random girl in the Sleepy Fox bar, after sleeping with her my mana got replenished to 30. At least I think that is what it was.
I have a list of about twenty female NPC's that need scenes and I'm slowly working on them. She's one of many that need more attention.

Also great, I was hoping that random bar flings worked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skalli

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. So i got the you can impregnate animals sex mutation randomly and wondering if that is in the game yet or have to wait a bit?

I haven't seen any indication if they are pregnant or not.

2. Also some more in-depth cheats would be nice.

3. Give/remove mutations.

4. Faster pregnancy progression on player and or NPC's

5. Player level increase or stat editing

6. Give feminine or masculine potion instead of just drink option

Those are what come to mind at least.

[

The crime bit needs some tweaking.

7. Click on the Scout to rob and it's always guards to fight off.

Rape whatever is stuck in the hole which worked only once but got caught halfway by guards and got defeated because player drops sword for some reason.

You don't have to drop you're pants to have sex, their generally is a openable hole in the front to keep the sword on the hip unless you wear the sword on your back instead.

Not the first time my character fought with a sword naked because i didn't notice the ghosts in the mansion stripped my character naked when i was leaving.

After that it's just been fending off guards which one would think they would have had the hole fixed by that point.

8. Haven't figured out how to kidnap or murder and the only rape option i have found is the hole to get in and out of the city.

9. Haven't figured out the incest bit either.

10. Is that the farm start or can you do your offspring, or both?

Still fun to play though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
hey i have a question/personal opinion take it how you will. Is there a reason everytime you bottom as a man the pic is not of two men but a man and a futa? I generally take the sub bottom route as a man in these kind of games but its difficult to do so when my character clearly doesn't have tatas out of sex yet he does in it. If its a personal choice then power to, but i feel a disclaimer should be included somewhere to let people know that all pics in the gay male route are male/futa not male/male. Again not trying to be an asshole this just my opinion/question/rant. Great game otherwise.
Art problems, mostly. Most gay art I'm looking through is two men who are just absolute mountains of muscle fucking one another when neither character has ever been described having that physique. Literally just two square shapes with hyper cocks.

I lump some futa and male scenes together just to save on the headache because after a dozen pages of either I just get tired of looking as I simply have too many things to work on.

If you have specific artists in mind that I could use art from, or are willing to make a folder and upload it of tasteful mlm pics, I would be happy to implement them in the game.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm gonna stop adding to this comment now cause it's getting long, but I'll probably post again if I run into more issues.
I applaud you for know how to fix my fuck ups as I have made quite a lot. This game began as a mod in March, so my experience writing code is what I've seen others write or what I can ask google since then.

I am an amataur at this and the only reason I have a subscribe star is because someone kept asking me about making one.

Hellhathnone

Oct 21, 2019
Art problems, mostly. Most gay art I'm looking through is two men who are just absolute mountains of muscle fucking one another when neither character has ever been described having that physique. Literally just two square shapes with hyper cocks.

I lump some futa and male scenes together just to save on the headache because after a dozen pages of either I just get tired of looking as I simply have too many things to work on.

If you have specific artists in mind that I could use art from, or are willing to make a folder and upload it of tasteful mlm pics, I would be happy to implement them in the game.
if I or someone else were to do this where should we send it?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Some way to undo futa would be nice.
I haven't found a way to undo that for the PC, and the same goes for Percy, even a switch between female and futa alone would be great.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
if I or someone else were to do this where should we send it?
DM me the link, I suppose. I can move it around and put it to good use from there.

Some way to undo futa would be nice.
I haven't found a way to undo that for the PC, and the same goes for Percy, even a switch between female and futa alone would be great.
The PC can use a All Natural/reset potion from the witch in the western woods, and I'm working on Percy having a small apothecary where they can brew similar potions, and also cure Percy's futa status.

I've also added it where you can give Percy a natural potion to return to a man, as those potions return you to your original form. It will be in the upcoming update.

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
I didn't realize quests could fail since most of the game seems time insensitive but no wonder I couldn't figure out the city council stuff. Since I'm restarting again which start has the most content or do they all sorta just add one quest, I'm assuming female has more too?
Also is all the beast stuff: the horse(also where does it go after the marsh), dog, werewolves, wolf encounters everything currently?
Oh yeah and is the theater path finished I'm a few lessons in and it shows no options when I go to lesson.

some_nobody

Dec 29, 2020
I am getting stuck starting with these options and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Do I have to install a different qsp player? This is my first time playing a game using this program. HALP snekkmod how.png

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I didn't realize quests could fail since most of the game seems time insensitive but no wonder I couldn't figure out the city council stuff.

2. Since I'm restarting again which start has the most content or do they all sorta just add one quest, I'm assuming female has more too?

3. Also is all the beast stuff: the horse(also where does it go after the marsh), dog, werewolves, wolf encounters everything currently?

4. Oh yeah and is the theater path finished I'm a few lessons in and it shows no options when I go to lesson.
1. There are very few quests that outright fail, I believe only two hard failures in the game right now. I'm going to revise it in the future so it has more warning, to give you some prep time.

2. The Maid Cock has the longest starting quest. The Chosen One is the only one with living relatives on the island while Maid Cock gets access to a mansion only they can enter. The only real boon of one start over another is special interactions with NPC's.

3. The horse goes into the side column next to your stats as adding it to every outdoor area would be too much. It can also be found on your farm. As for the rest of the list, yes, you can lewd them. There's a hidden quest for the werewolf as it is technically considered a demon by the regular citizenry.

4. That's odd. What was the last event that you encountered?

Reactions: Ducksssss
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes