Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.82 fix, Werewolf birth broken, forced to use emergency exit which leaves me still pregnant and only option to birth is wolf pack which eats it, or clinic which throws me in jail. 1.83 fix also has same issue, werewolf birthing in werewolf lair breaks.
Fixed

I lost the broodmother mutation

Also impregnated without timer or belly
Would I be able to have your save to see if I can find the bug?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Auuugh! It ate the response again! Curse you, useful message board updating!

2. Still. Keen! I have my version of a weekend coming up today/tomorrow; I'll see if I can't whip up some sort of saucy Gob and Percy combo for the Meat marvel, art wise. It's good to have goals.

3. Besides, I can't sail without the outfit and grinding arena fights to bulk up for the minotaur battle legit is fairly dull. Battle cow hits like a truck wielding another truck for a weapon.

4. Worth mentioning, one of the ledger settings it still behaving oddly there. You have to chose that you do NOT want end of battle grape in the arena, and the only options that seem to pop up are for a normal human and a bandit (both result in a white screen.)

5. Losing to the lizard was adorable, and makes me want to do it more often. Hopefully there will be a victory version where you can ride 'em amazon style, demanding they give the crowd a show.

6. Saw the handshake with Basket's Knight. I was laughing for a good long minute. Great stuff.

7. As an aside, please tell me that Basket's quest, whenever it shows up, is called 'A Basket Case'.

Small typo with the town GF doing an intro with the castle job:

Shee (She) does mention that quite a lot of people are sometimes found asleep and that`s relatively accepted.

8. For some reason, I could choose both legalizing bestiality, and then public nudity in the same Friday, one after another (I only had the one ticket).

However, two weeks after, nudity is still illegal. Funky.

9. With the Mayor over in Brenton, regarding the Mine quest, a minor nitpick:

"I can`t read old Avedonian, it-", you try to explain, but the mayor isn`t listening as she reads it aloud anyways.

Shouldn't Unlucky or Last of the Line be able to do this easily? Both postitions would require a significant education, typically.

10. Lastly, my poor PC can't get the spider eggs out of her bum. Double and triple checked; the buttplug was not the issue. clicking on the option to remove them at a bed does nothing.
1. Same problem I was having this morning, wanted to hit send before work for the other response. Good think I write my responses in notepad or it'll eat them.

2. I'll keep an eye out, your art is pretty good.

3. He is a miniboss at the end of a questline, he's supposed to be tough.

4. The whole loss scenes are busted, losing to a goblin ends up with a human scene somehow. I'll need to redo it.

5. Lizardfolk in the northern marshes are something I want to add, but other things are more pressing. They have a whole questline attached to them.

6. I was laughing writing it. Glad you enjoyed it.

7. It's called "Hell in a Hand Basket" and it involves you recruiting a few disillusioned nuns so you can get their outfits.

8. It wasn't removing the magic paper. I also changed how the week works, so it should update correctly.

9. Ah, you're right. I added a little blurb about it.

10. I accidently limited it by race, but never added the goblin variant because I couldn't find good pictures. Fixed.

Apr 29, 2022
1. I believe I fixed it, can you try again and let me know.

3. I think I did.

4. I did a full run through of every event that called for your character's background and never found the problem. I opened it back up to see if Bill worked right and found it in ten seconds. It's fixed now, I guess.
1. Yup, it's fixed now.

3 & 4 Those might be harder to check as I'd need to start a new save to see if that weird thing happens again; or I'll just keep playing to see if the game refers to me as a Steelwind despite being an elf maid or not.

Apr 29, 2022
On less pleasant news, the wolves broke, or at least I got this error message despite having everything proceed as normal.

1689639970281.png

I lost access to my dog pack and after letting my foals to be raised in the farm, the dogs are now gone, at least in my farm; until I bred myself with the wolves again.

Now the math on my dogs is pretty weird.
1689640345251.png
I guess I have ghost dogs now.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Yup, it's fixed now.

3 & 4 Those might be harder to check as I'd need to start a new save to see if that weird thing happens again; or I'll just keep playing to see if the game refers to me as a Steelwind despite being an elf maid or not.
This version has the fix, I believe.

(your save)
Fixed the mutation disappearing, for some reason it was set to hide if you got pregnant.

As for the baby, I don't know. I've added a fix in the pregnancy testing to clear it if you need it.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
On less pleasant news, the wolves broke, or at least I got this error message despite having everything proceed as normal.

I lost access to my dog pack and after letting my foals to be raised in the farm, the dogs are now gone, at least in my farm; until I bred myself with the wolves again.

Now the math on my dogs is pretty weird.

I guess I have ghost dogs now.
Hilariously, the post above this one has the fix for that.

Apr 29, 2022
1689652292595.png

Now this could either mean that the general player character has grown in a farm, or the steelwind blood runs through my elf futa chick still.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Satti futa when? (Answer, right after Meat gets a futa form, which is right after half life 3 releases.)

Sorry to dp you with SausageGrrl (hot), but this morning I noticed the text blurb within Bills room at night in the Steelwind farm stating "your brother Bill is sleeping here."

...While I welcome more weird family tree schenanigans, I'm a Gob. So there's obviously some stuff still sneakily claiming that status.

I'm already missing the Everybody is here! Incest madness of the Steelwinds, though.

Any chance the amount of default starting farm gobs can be lowered to like, 3? 3 is a good number. I'm dilligently working with Gobwife, First, and Percy to improve it.

Related/unrelated, but perhaps there should be a blurb or a fee to construct some additional lodging on the farm as the number grows. Could be a commission from the lumberjacks and raise your property value a touch regarding upkeep.

I wonder if there shouldn't be a trigger to meet Death earlier as Unlucky or Team Boys when doing the gravekeeper chain, regarding the singing girl Fleur. Both forms have 'met' Death. Unlucky would have figured out who he (the Gravekeeper, Osirus) is and felt crestfallen how far he's been warped, much like Last of the Line. But I think it would hit even harder, because Osirus was probably not only their greatest friend, but even a mentor or father figure to them.

Hell, maybe they even get angry and try to punch against their weight, demanding Death 'fix' Osirus. Obviously she can't, it's beyond even her power.

Funny moment: I realized that with all the suggestions of transforming one of the former knights into a slooty bimbo futa to join your adventures, you already *did* that -it's the Unlucky PC. Really gotta watch the wording on that monkey's paw.

How does one explore the ocean with Meryl and Amanda? There wasn't much of an direction given beyond Amanda chiming in with, yeah, we'll explore (to the obviously fake story).

Working on a few potential poses for the Meat stuff. With any luck I can trade it for a yer saucy scene, yeah yeah?

But either way I'll throw the line art up here tomorrow for a preview. I may actually do it on time for once, too. The plus side is I can change the background and a few details and viola, it can be reused on the farm later.

...I was going to ask for details on Percy's ring so I could add it to the scene, but maybe it makes sense you'd acquire it after this event since this is when she decides to be more active in her goals.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
So. Took a break from sketching to play through some more Unlucky Goblin route.

Primarily, some of the Mariko faith and gate stuff, but there's a pretty big chunk of it, so I'm gonna shove it all in a spoiler section. As always, feel free to use or not, partial, full, whatever, it was fun writing all the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Huh. Curious what that means for the Gobs and Last of the Line, given their oddities. Assuming Gobwife and First don't count for Unlucky.

Apr 29, 2022
Oh no! I was wondering around in the Shrine when Avee asked have sex with me, I agreed but now I'm in the void with no way to leave but use the emergency exit.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
It's absolutely rough, and a shit deal. Kind of impressive Yvee is as 'sane' as she is at all. Pretty awesome that the story and game makes one feel, though, along with the smut stuff. Not too much, not too little.

But I genuinely want to see some sort of big, happy slutty ending where Mariko, Foxxy, Avee and Yvee (and the PC) learn to be a family and rely on eachother. Ain't gonna be easy for Mariko, though. That's a lot of baggage. Much, much, headpats required in the near future, methinks.

And then there's there choice at the final gate...

Aedelwulf

Jun 8, 2023
I stumbled across another error. It's when you meet the mayor for the first time.

Area: on visit
Line: 31
Code: 119
Desc: Unknown Action!

It leads to her screen but there are no options to choose from so you have to emergency exit.

Also is it no longer to fool around with Bill anymore? it seems everytime I start a new file, theres no way to increase relations with him or fool around with him.

Archgrimm

May 21, 2017
Love the game, stuck in Percy's quest though. Tried combing the comments but couldn't find anything to help me. When I'm supposed to find the Demon Prison what am I supposed to actually do? The only thing I've found at the lake (the one where you go from the suburbs) is the cave with the satyr drawings. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to find the prison? Nothing happens at the lake itself and in the cave the character ponders that there must be something else they just cant see, or is there another lake that I have somehow missed?. I'm probably just blind, or an idiot, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Love the game, stuck in Percy's quest though. Tried combing the comments but couldn't find anything to help me. When I'm supposed to find the Demon Prison what am I supposed to actually do? The only thing I've found at the lake (the one where you go from the suburbs) is the cave with the satyr drawings. Is there something else I'm supposed to do to find the prison? Nothing happens at the lake itself and in the cave the character ponders that there must be something else they just cant see, or is there another lake that I have somehow missed?. I'm probably just blind, or an idiot, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Heyo. No shame in the hunting for Percy game, I'm personally pretty guilty for flooding the board with chatter so that can make it difficult to find things.

First off, Percy needs to have actually left with a cunning plan, regardless if you agree or not. For this to happen you need:
Percy living with you.
A farm.
A built barn (lumberjacks build the things.)
A cow from another nearby farm.

When you have these, Percy will do her thing. Next with a bit of time, the player will note she is missing, and you have the option to look for her on the farm, which directs you to the lake from the journel that may be a touch too obssessive and quite possibly reads like a bad fanfic.

To find Percy within the lake, you are on the right track. However, it also requires sight beyond sight, the bell of omens the plot item at the start of Mariko's plotline to discover the Kitsune shrine. (Mariko is in the Sleepy Fox Inn within the slums, it's very straightforward to start.)

With that item in hand, you can now 'see' things that are normally hidden, which includes hidden passages, areas, creatures, and the like. It will give you the option to 'look for the minotaur cave'. Deeper within there is a creature, and past that, several rooms. Percy is uh, occupied at the fifth one.

Hope you've been lifting, the battle there will require some sweet gains. Snekk may be making an alternative means to outwit the fight, but for now brute force is the key.

And be sure to post ideas or thoughts you have in the game, or things you'd enjoy to see. Snekk absolutely loves that sort of thing. Enjoy!

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes