RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Vicindio-1.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Oddly, I recall meeting them as a futa in the earlier versions, hence asking if I can give the admirer in the onsen something *else* to oogle. Didn't know you had to go full gal now, but that explains the difficulty finding the scene.

2. Under the logic of the biology being compatible, shouldn't a Percy get preggers from the occasional werewolf orgy, or quality time with Meat's meat?

3. Satty seems fun. Seems like there is all the more reason to have a smith at the farm to get her some horseshoes, or something. Actually, shouldn't a Steelwind, either as a PC or Bill, have the know how to tend to some damaged hooves?

4. I don't know if there is a reputation system, and she already seems pretty smitten, but a option to reassure her that she is no less than anybody else, and or welcoming her to the farm could work. (Or be a total shitheel, because you have a "slave", but that's not my wheelhouse.)

5. I'm kind of surprised she didn't end up with something worse like a branding or whatever. Getting rid of the collar seems easy enough, unless it's by choice.

6. A minor nitpick, but if you accepted Firsts offering shouldn't the blurb read: You are wearing several pieces of goblin jewelry as a symbol of marriage. Or something?

7. Technically it's not *in* the game yet, but is there a different reaction from Avee if you *haven't* lewded her, but have with Mariko? Like, let's say hypothetically, you get Mariko preggers. Is Avee jealous? Does Mariko set her up for some of the same action? Or take a guiding role, so to speak, with a little 3P nonsense? Inquiring minds wanna know.

8. Last one (unless it's not! Haha!) The description for the Unluckiest Goblin reads as:
Futa Only
Begin as a goblin male that has traveled to Avedonia for to break a curse
 * Mostly a meme

'for to break a curse' hurts my brain. Given their background, wouldn't it read something akin to:

Proof that the gods have a twisted sense of humor, a former crusader from records past is reincarnated into a lowly goblin.

I hadn't thought about it much, but maybe the "Unlucky" has a habit of things going wrong, somehow? Or 'accidently' getting plowed a good deal of the time, because goblin. Not that it differs much from Team Boys, really. I mean, yes, they *are* a shortstack tripod, and pretty much everything is out to fuck or be fucked by them, but I mean... one can certainly argue that's pretty gosh darn blessed.

9. Gobwife, or GobLife, am I right?
1. I was mistaken, you are able to get it as a futa. You just need to have decent sized tits and a vagina.

2. I will add that in later when I work on the brothel.

3. Yes, but Bess got to her first. I'm gonna add more scenes for her around the farm. She still has a full personal quest that I haven't added.

4. She's going to get more events and, just like Yvee, the slave title will mean nothing.

5. Her sex scenes are not in the game yet.

6. It's supposed to be one for each wrist, which was how it was written before I combined all the sex into one and messed it up. Fixed.

7. She already thinks you do. She jumps you if you try to lewd Mariko at the shrine.

8. It's a bastardization of two different starts. It's not a meme anymore and a start on its own so I may rewrite it.

9. That's one of my ideas for a project after Vicindio. Either I follow in Fenoxo's footsteps and make a space game next, or I double down on my games having goblins and make something similar to Kobold Adventure only more green.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Both of those games/settings sound fun! Within my own pet project I'm personally torn between a sci fi style romp, or something more John Carter of Mars style (which is *also* sci fi, but more grounded on a single world).

Not that you don't have enough on your plate, but any idea when official Mariko lewding will be in place? I'm thinking my gob run should hold out for the goddess, as that seems an interesting direction, plot wise. Especially for a (younger) Mariko that seems intent on forging her own path, maybe her "champions" adventuring nonsense inspired her to face her predestined fate head on?

In the interest of brevity and pondering fun situations in the farmstead (brothel aside), what are the sources of potential dong based debauchery? Futa/Male PC and Percy. Meat. Maybe Foxxy? Satti? And on the bestial side, the werewolves, hounds and the horse. That about it? (I'm assuming Asura won't be 'active' in the same way First or Foxxy would be.)

Hm. I was going to tease Team Boys for slacking, but that's a pretty decent selection, really. Ah! Maybe it's the lack of actual 'team' o' boys/traps/studs/(futa) humanoid types? Then again, I guess they can always hit up the tavern or the brothel to scratch that itch. She's out to sample the worlds goods, seems like. Looks like no viable source of dp'ing the PC just yet on the homefront, due to Meats irregular size.

Oh! What about some tweaks on some already existing encounters, such as nailing Percy as she is nailing Bess, or on the flip side, Percy giving the player some suprise sexxing when they are occupied by Bess?

Here's a silly one: First and the farmgobs watching and cheering on the goblin PC as they get stretched out by Meat, a feat no mere mortal gobbo should dare attempt to achieve. They are truly the gobstuff(ed) of legend, and an inspiration to all.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Not that you don't have enough on your plate, but any idea when official Mariko lewding will be in place? I'm thinking my gob run should hold out for the goddess, as that seems an interesting direction, plot wise. Especially for a (younger) Mariko that seems intent on forging her own path, maybe her "champions" adventuring nonsense inspired her to face her predestined fate head on?

2. In the interest of brevity and pondering fun situations in the farmstead (brothel aside), what are the sources of potential dong based debauchery? Futa/Male PC and Percy. Meat. Maybe Foxxy? Satti? And on the bestial side, the werewolves, hounds and the horse. That about it? (I'm assuming Asura won't be 'active' in the same way First or Foxxy would be.)

3. Hm. I was going to tease Team Boys for slacking, but that's a pretty decent selection, really. Ah! Maybe it's the lack of actual 'team' o' boys/traps/studs/(futa) humanoid types? Then again, I guess they can always hit up the tavern or the brothel to scratch that itch. She's out to sample the worlds goods, seems like. Looks like no viable source of dp'ing the PC just yet on the homefront, due to Meats irregular size.

4. Oh! What about some tweaks on some already existing encounters, such as nailing Percy as she is nailing Bess, or on the flip side, Percy giving the player some suprise sexxing when they are occupied by Bess?

5. Here's a silly one: First and the farmgobs watching and cheering on the goblin PC as they get stretched out by Meat, a feat no mere mortal gobbo should dare attempt to achieve. They are truly the gobstuff(ed) of legend, and an inspiration to all.
1. 1.81 will be fixing a few bugs I noticed immediately after release, and also releasing the market gf questline. I'll try for update after next.

2. I want to say all, but I'm limited in scenes due to art. I want threesomes with the slime, but most art of two girls and 1 guy for slimes is multiple slimes. Same with gangbanging minotaurs, 2 minotaurs instead of interspecies.

3. There's plenty of anonymous dick to get. Eventually I'll update picking up girls at the bar but I need to get art for it.

4&5. I do plan on updating the farm with more events when I work on the brothel.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. 1.81 will be fixing a few bugs I noticed immediately after release, and also releasing the market gf questline. I'll try for update after next.

2. I want to say all, but I'm limited in scenes due to art. I want threesomes with the slime, but most art of two girls and 1 guy for slimes is multiple slimes. Same with gangbanging minotaurs, 2 minotaurs instead of interspecies.

3. There's plenty of anonymous dick to get. Eventually I'll update picking up girls at the bar but I need to get art for it.

4&5. I do plan on updating the farm with more events when I work on the brothel.
1. Keen!

2. No promises, but if you can give me a example, link, or solid description (here, PM, whatever) of what you are aiming for in a spot of art I can give it a whirl. The internet is a big place, so I'm (mostly) sure I can manufacture a shameless knock off at the very least.

As I need the practice anyway I'm currently messing with gobs, and planning some 'sharing' art with a few types. Percy, minotaur, Gob PC with wife/first, etc. Going to concentrate on just the character art rather than backgrounds for now, which should speed up my efforts. Operation get gud continues.

I really do appreciate narratively the PC being tall (four feet or so) for a Gob. It's kind of the perfect height to take on all things in a adventuring capacity. It's short enough to obviously be at crotch level around humans, but tall enough where being active (or being a futa) almost seems reasonable. I tend to draw Gobwife shorter, and First slightly taller than said wife (but far less ample).

While amusing, my mind keeps rebelling when I see art of a foot long dong somehow hilting into a goblin that is two feet tall. Yes, they stretch, and so does my imagination, but it only goes so far. Perfectly fine for a farmgob or wildling, though.

I *almost* want a scene where the Unlucky PC takes their first oversized dick, either in the prelude or not, and marvels at just how stretchy and resilient their body is (as they no doubt attempt to recover as a twitching, cum inflated wreck). Common sense need not apply to this reincarnation.

Lastly, subscribed. At the very least this way you can have an extra sip of the java brew as you are burning the midnight oil. Cheers.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Okay I've been trying again and can't figure out how to get the office job? Is it gotten through meeting bf and his mates in the onsen or by fucking the town bf multiple times? Tried both but can't get it to trigger to get the job.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Okay I've been trying again and can't figure out how to get the office job? Is it gotten through meeting bf and his mates in the onsen or by fucking the town bf multiple times? Tried both but can't get it to trigger to get the job.
I accidently broke it in the update. I'm working on the market girl version, as the two are connected, and may have it out as early as tomorrow. I'm just doing a full runthrough of the full event chain and making sure it all works properly.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. No promises, but if you can give me a example, link, or solid description (here, PM, whatever) of what you are aiming for in a spot of art I can give it a whirl. The internet is a big place, so I'm (mostly) sure I can manufacture a shameless knock off at the very least.

As I need the practice anyway I'm currently messing with gobs, and planning some 'sharing' art with a few types. Percy, minotaur, Gob PC with wife/first, etc. Going to concentrate on just the character art rather than backgrounds for now, which should speed up my efforts. Operation get gud continues.

2. I really do appreciate narratively the PC being tall (four feet or so) for a Gob. It's kind of the perfect height to take on all things in a adventuring capacity. It's short enough to obviously be at crotch level around humans, but tall enough where being active (or being a futa) almost seems reasonable. I tend to draw Gobwife shorter, and First slightly taller than said wife (but far less ample).

While amusing, my mind keeps rebelling when I see art of a foot long dong somehow hilting into a goblin that is two feet tall. Yes, they stretch, and so does my imagination, but it only goes so far. Perfectly fine for a farmgob or wildling, though.

3. I *almost* want a scene where the Unlucky PC takes their first oversized dick, either in the prelude or not, and marvels at just how stretchy and resilient their body is (as they no doubt attempt to recover as a twitching, cum inflated wreck). Common sense need not apply to this reincarnation.

4. Lastly, subscribed. At the very least this way you can have an extra sip of the java brew as you are burning the midnight oil. Cheers.
1. I go by writing about the art I find rather than describing a scene that doesn't match what you're looking at. I'm getting more lenient in the art I allow, so I may just settle for regular stuff and let imagination take it the rest of the way.

2. Ah yes, the infamous vagina of holding.

3. I was thinking of creating a prequel for Unlucky Goblin so you could crusade a little bit as a tutorial for the game. You`d be massively OP, have a mutated dick and there could be a blurb when you finally take that dick that goes along the lines of "Oh, so that's what I've been doing to people."

4. I really appreciate it. On a related note, have you visited the museum in Monduval? Are you okay with what I've done to your art?

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
The game looks great. The lack of journal to keep track of some smaller info is troubling though, especially for stuff that only appeared once.
Also, not being able to check my mana in battle is strange.

Last edited:

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The game looks great. The lack of journal to keep track of some smaller info is troubling though, especially for stuff that only appeared once.
I can add them to the quest log. Which things were you wanting in it?

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
I can add them to the quest log. Which things were you wanting in it?
I have no idea yet. I'm still new to the game. I would say what I want the most now is mana display in combat.
Or is there any reason to not show it?

Edit: To add on. The gem I'm holding should be displayed in the main info, not in inventory.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I accidently broke it in the update. I'm working on the market girl version, as the two are connected, and may have it out as early as tomorrow. I'm just doing a full runthrough of the full event chain and making sure it all works properly.
Oh thank god it wasn't just me being fully stupid. I knew it had to be one of those two options but after spamming both for way too long I could not get it and was wondering how dumb I was being.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I have no idea yet. I'm still new to the game. I would say what I want the most now is mana display in combat.
Or is there any reason to not show it?

2. Edit: To add on. The gem I'm holding should be displayed in the main info, not in inventory.
1. Fixed. It'll be in the next update. It'll only show up if you know magic.

2. I've added the money counter to the main panel as well.

If you find any other little bugs let me know and I'll fix them.

Mirarara

Nov 4, 2019
Bug: Paying Det his cut of gem after selling the stolen item doesn't work. The gems are deducted but you still owe him money.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Haven't gotten to the museum yet, will check it out next. All the stuff I share here are pretty much free for you to do as you will, unless it gets used for something unsanitary and out of the game scope. (Which I doubt is a plausible scenario anyway. The chill is strong with this dev.)

I also need to look in on the mermaids and slime, as I have not just yet.

The early combat tutorial is a neat idea, especially if things get more involved mechanic wise. Also you could lay the seeds of story beats to be found later, potentially. You could even have the player with access to spells or smite, for example, or using healing potions/antidotes in combat, etc, and of course take them away at the conclusion.

Kind of slowly going through a Unlucky run at eyeing things that stand out or I'd like to attempt an art replacement for, as futa gob stuff is pretty specific. (Making it a list, checking it twice, gonna draw up a gob gettin' lurid most nights.)

Speaking of Gob stuff:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I can't acess the NPC appartement and house within the market district.
Also, Percy is still bugged within the clinic room ready to gives birth (in the path were you send him to school)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Bug: Paying Det his cut of gem after selling the stolen item doesn't work. The gems are deducted but you still owe him money.
Entirely a visual bug, which has been fixed.

I go to the farm and nothing happens. I don't know what to do.
That trigger should progress if you bang one of the Steelwind siblings. Which sibling did you sex up to get access to the farm?

I can't acess the NPC appartement and house within the market district.
Also, Percy is still bugged within the clinic room ready to gives birth (in the path were you send him to school)
I have it fixed in the next update, along with her quest. I may be able to get it out later today.

As for Percy, I've added a button in the cheat menu to stop Percy being pregnant and reset their position. If you're using an earlier save it might be bugged.

Last edited:
Reactions: lubujiana
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes