Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Is there anything I can do to improve it, as there are directions written in your ledger, signposts, a map and then there are traveling merchants that can take you to Britmor directly in multiple places around the map?
The quest note/log doesn't mention Britmor, so that may give people some trouble. Also, talking to Death one extra time at the start is pretty redundant. Can only imagine how many times people speedrun to Steelwind Farm only to realize that they need to return to the tomb.
Other than that, I don't think there's anything you should change.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Of course two pages zipped on by; you accidentally blinked.

No rush, but if you get a chance to eyeball the Loksi art bit Snekk, I could use a of direction to what does or doesn't work with it so I can move on to the next step.

PM, here, whatever works. For now, I shall continue potential Gob stuffing practice.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Hahahaha. So that's the criteria for a horrible game, is it? All the writing, encounters, story, and exploration, and steady drip of content matter not, for our intrepid hero does not have a magical dotted line pointing homeword bound.

Nor could they be bothered to speak something constructive about it, or to seek the answers, but instead yeeting the entire thing into nonexistance. Truly the stuff of legend.

Our opinions vary on this matter, obviously. I look at a one person project, with tags and subject matter varied enough to have something for nearly everyone, with a humble but earnest creator that charges nothing and gives freely, and see an absolute treasure.

Although for the record, Snekk, I'm going to cash in my 'I told you so' about Bill needing to complain he wants to go back to Britmoor.
are you talking about me or them because i put a few constructive criticisms there so my assumption isnt that youre talking about me but them instead

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Is there anything I can do to improve it, as there are directions written in your ledger, signposts, a map and then there are traveling merchants that can take you to Britmor directly in multiple places around the map?
maybe a guide for the first time to the farm or something

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
are you talking about me or them because i put a few constructive criticisms there so my assumption isnt that youre talking about me but them instead
I think they're talking about the post that says my game just sucks.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The quest note/log doesn't mention Britmor, so that may give people some trouble.

Also, talking to Death one extra time at the start is pretty redundant. Can only imagine how many times people speedrun to Steelwind Farm only to realize that they need to return to the tomb.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything you should change.
The first action you take is saying "I'm a farmboy/farmgirl from Britmor", but I can make a few more references to where you live.

I left the extra conversation you can have with her, but she stops you in the graveyard to warn you about the book as well.

If you have any other suggestions I'm happy to listen to them.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Poor Percy. Gotta wonder what strange circle of hell is required to convince Percy to undo the single thing they desired enough to risk death or slavery a few times over.

So, here's a rough first stab at Loksi. It occured to me that before I bother with the outfit, I need to figure out the bod. Thus, a badly drawn array awaits your delight, Snekk. Tried to base it off the 'young' art, but there's only so much detail there. Not sure about the jawline, either.

Really, it's all just a sample platter to find what does or doesn't work. Since the hair isn't visible I went with a few different colors and styles. Found a fancy hairstyle that seemed to suit, and tried to emulate it. I have regrets.

Three different bust sizes, ranging from impressive to "who needs a working spine with you have magic?", and some assorted angles. Definately not my best, and I started slipping at the end. Should be enough for some ideas or suggestions to pop, though.
Yeah, the original art for her wasn't the best, but since she's a returning character I'm more or less stuck with her. I think it's fine, but she travelled alot and fought demons so perhaps a few scars or knicks would be fitting for her.

The unlucky goblin start does describe her features a few times, she has raven black locks and and blue/cerulean eyes. The closest comparison would be Yennifer from the Witcher, your longtime immortal lover.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Well, dang. Somehow I missed that detail. Sure would haved saved some time instead of coloring a few different examples, but so it goes. Speaking of the examples, which of the three in the middle are the closest you have in mind, size wise? A rocking pair of tits has quite the potential range, after all.

Some knicks and scars, check. Every one a badge of honor in the players eyes, no doubt. Maybe she and the rest of her kin didn't get on so well, given her habits?

I'll take a glance at Yennifer as well. What else... The reference pic for young Loksi was almost a sickly gold in color, skin wise - should I go for more gold hue, or is where it's at more or less on target? Lastly, the bod - too thick, or more or less right?

Enjoy your weekend, yeah?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Well, dang. Somehow I missed that detail. Sure would haved saved some time instead of coloring a few different examples, but so it goes. Speaking of the examples, which of the three in the middle are the closest you have in mind, size wise? A rocking pair of tits has quite the potential range, after all.

Some knicks and scars, check. Every one a badge of honor in the players eyes, no doubt. Maybe she and the rest of her kin didn't get on so well, given her habits?

I'll take a glance at Yennifer as well. What else... The reference pic for young Loksi was almost a sickly gold in color, skin wise - should I go for more gold hue, or is where it's at more or less on target? Lastly, the bod - too thick, or more or less right?

Enjoy your weekend, yeah?
I suppose the medium ones, as she taught the PC how to survive in swamps in Rubedo and I have her as a forward scout. Too large of breasts wouldn't be uncommon, but they might be a hindrance.

Yes, she's one of the few Elves, I think, you can interact with outside of the Elven city.

If you choose a skin color for Loksi, you're locking the Last of the Line PC into a similiar skin color.

Just got off work a little before I started replies. Working on the next update as I'm torn between releasing what I have now, or releasing it tomorrow so I have a full day to add things in. What about you?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I suppose the medium ones, as she taught the PC how to survive in swamps in Rubedo and I have her as a forward scout. Too large of breasts wouldn't be uncommon, but they might be a hindrance.

Yes, she's one of the few Elves, I think, you can interact with outside of the Elven city.

If you choose a skin color for Loksi, you're locking the Last of the Line PC into a similiar skin color.

Just got off work a little before I started replies. Working on the next update as I'm torn between releasing what I have now, or releasing it tomorrow so I have a full day to add things in. What about you?
Well, regarding the skin color:

I'm most just trying to line up with whatever your vision is for the story and accomodating if at all possible. Yeah, that sounds not-so-vaguely like brown nosing, but really, it's your story. With as many images you have settle with fitting in for the content, I figure it'd be nice if you had your pick now and then, haha. My first thought when you said 'demon tainted rocking tits' and looking at her original art was *Welp, so much for that bow there. Ain't no bloody way. Crossbow it is.*

As I recall you described the maid and other elves as foreigner types, with a darker skin tone as a result, but not like, the traditional drow.

'Sea' elves could be a thing, with blue tones, but you mused the shipwrecked types may be another type, at some point. Also, you have Nerid and merepeople too.

And I believe you mentioned you wanted the Last and the Line and Loksi to be striking, appearance wise. So it would seem the more likelier options are that super fair, powder white or perhaps that gold tinge if that's more your jam. I like the tan as well, but any color can work just fine.

Hell, if you want we can rock some World of Warcraft purple and go wild. I think the dark black hair and those gleaming silver eyes can work with almost any of these settings.

So really, dealers choice here. I suppose something that is worth thinking of is the ease of color for things you are pulling from as a resource. "Normal" white skinned elves are fairly plentiful, drow art are a bit bit less popular, but still have some decent representation. Blizzard and WoW elves enjoyed some crazy activity for quite a while.

Hrm. Off the top of my head:

Gobs are green or off yellow. I aim to draw a quite a few of these with varying degrees of quality, and thus it'll follow with the occasional pairing of the Gob PC and Loksi.

Percy has tanned and brown skin.

If there ends up being a trifecta of wives (Gobwife, Percy, Loksi) that means more excuses to put them together, art wise.

Unrelated: with as big a fan of adventure and romance is Percy is, it could be fun if she ended up with a bit of a hero worship and fangirling regarding Loksi. After all, she *is* a living legend. (Same deal if she ever learns the Unlucky's origin.)

A catgirl has fur, it can be whatever. Probably the same deal for centaurs or wolf girls when they manifest.

Most of the supporting lady cast so far are lightly colored. Kitsune and such included. Meat has brown fur. Bess has creamy colored skin, with pink undertones to her hair. The Steelwind siblings are also fair skinned, though Bill is probably rocking a darker tan.

Your lamia is a super pale, pretty white with facial markings, as I recall. Death will likely have a similar vibe, because obvious things are obvious.

If you add a kobold character they would likely be red or an orange, perhaps. A lot of the sultanate types are going to be tanned or dusky skinned.

...So, if you want their skin to stand out in a striking manner, maybe the purple or other significant, striking color? Dryad's are typically green, but you do have a lot of foresty style ruins.

Did the hairstyle work for you, or would you like to see something else? Shorter? Blocking an eye? Etc.

Regarding the content: If you are just winding down from work, I'd suggest you enjoy the night and work at your leisure in the morrow, then unleash the kraken. It'll be tomorrow evening soon enough for all of those of us looking forward to more tasty content to explore, and that leaves the following weekdays for the legion of bugs to be identified and smote most righteously in due time, for the good of the land.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2017
You should have a cellar mentioned when you're in your farm.
These are the instructions in the cheat mode to figure out what to do with the zombie:
1692510266172.png
These are the instructions when you get the girl:
1692510421114.png
No quest or interactions for more information. I recall a dialogue box that popped up briefly and it just mentioned "take her to your farm and put her in your basement" or something of the sort.

I only realized in this thread due to someone else that the game is talking about a different farm- not the family one. I haven't gotten that farm yet. You might want to update this code some so it handles if the player doesn't have the farm, and maybe a dialogue from family farm if you use the shrines to get there that she can't stay there or something.

To get her to the family farm:
Head back to road, fuck your horse, take horse to fort reach, head to mountain, head to fox shrine, use shrines. bam in family farm.

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
The first action you take is saying "I'm a farmboy/farmgirl from Britmor", but I can make a few more references to where you live.

I left the extra conversation you can have with her, but she stops you in the graveyard to warn you about the book as well.

If you have any other suggestions I'm happy to listen to them.
1. It does, but the amount of information between that button (which makes you focus attention on gender and not the city name, also) and the moment where you are free to do whatever is big enough to forget the name. You meet your siblings, meet fucking Death itself and so on. Quest log saying, "Travel home to Britmor to..." would definitely help with that.

2. As long as there are almost no risks in moving between towns, it's not a big deal overall.

I also suspect that a lot of players do the same thing I do and just press buttons too fast. I'm usually too eager to explore the game world, map it out in my mind, poke at the obstacles and gameplay mechanics, and only then I slow down and actually read dialogues and such.

The only actual problem I see with the game is the overall polish, like some bits of writing don't feel as impactful as they should: supernatural forces come off as too casual, imo. But you're still adding content, and what is there is already a thousand fucking times better than going through two pages worth of exposition dumps every time you press a button.
Don't be dissuaded by people failing to explore in a game that is mostly about exploring. For a free project made by a single developer, this is a really good game that does a lot of things right.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, what do I have to do to actually be able to do the Dragon Island quest? I can only encounter snakes there.

Jul 28, 2019
QSP is fairly easy to troubleshoot. Download Qgen and load the game file, then search for what the error message mentions.

For that one, you'd search "tentacleloss" so you get pointed to the right location and then you'd look at line 20, which is:

act 'Wiggle out of the tentacles'

and change it to:

act 'Wiggle out of the tentacles':

Basically all you're doing is adding the missing colon that the error message mentions. Attached is the one I edited for you, but forewarning--- that's not the only time you'll come across an issue that can be rather effortlessly fixed yourself. If you waited for bug reports to get resolved as you come across them, you'd be waiting a lot as there are quite a number of them (not to say you shouldn't report them, but in regards to your playing experience it's disruptive to have to wait for something to be fixed so you can continue playing). Finally, the ease of editing QSP games to suit your specific tastes/needs/etc. is probably one of the best parts of the engine on the client side.
Thanks for lighting the way.

Turns out the 'simplest' step - download Qqen - was by far the hardest, since I run linux and there ain't one of those to be downloaded anywheres. (Pretty sure I've tried that before and just given up there - certainly the case with qspsaveeditor.) Ended up having to github and build it for myself. That too didn't go too well either since there were build errors and I ended having to hack around in the (C, C+, something like that) files to get it to work.

So hours to get qgen, minutes to test it out and seconds to make the change. :LOL:

But honestly thank you for taking the time to set me off in the right direction.

Reactions: Skalli and AH-64E

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
By the way, does anyone know how the Unlucky Goblin can find Death's tomb and also talk to Rev? I've got quests that're stuck because I can't do either of those things.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to avoid want minotaur does to Percy?
And if not maybe the netorare tag needs to be added..... an unavoidable one.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I tried to break demon collar on the minotaur and after trying it said that I need to try again and after acquiring what I need again it just gives me the option to step away so I presume that that is unfinished or a bug. On another note how do I go with the freeing the werewolf?
Have you actually gone through the quest to learn how to break demon collars? If you haven't you shouldn't be able to do anything to the cursed collars. You need to free Avee, talk to a few people, and then present the book you find to Avee and she can teach you how to break the collars (with a little Demon Cum, that is).

If you have figured it all out, don't mind me then, but if you haven't this might help:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Serpream

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a way to avoid want minotaur does to Percy?
And if not maybe the netorare tag needs to be added..... an unavoidable one.
Netorare would be the Minotaur wooing your 'girl' and then Percy telling you that he (the Minotaur) is a Real Man and is giving her the pleasures you never could, so just sit and watch like the good cuck that you are.

What the Minotaur is doing to Percy is called ... Rape.

Beat the shit out of that sick filth and make him your bitch.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes