XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
Have you actually gone through the quest to learn how to break demon collars? If you haven't you shouldn't be able to do anything to the cursed collars. You need to free Avee, talk to a few people, and then present the book you find to Avee and she can teach you how to break the collars (with a little Demon Cum, that is).

If you have figured it all out, don't mind me then, but if you haven't this might help:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for revealing how o free the werewolf and minotaur. I was able to free minotaur with goblin wife's help as for the werewolf just fought it and freed it.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Netorare would be the Minotaur wooing your 'girl' and then Percy telling you that he (the Minotaur) is a Real Man and is giving her the pleasures you never could, so just sit and watch like the good cuck that you are.

What the Minotaur is doing to Percy is called ... Rape.

Beat the shit out of that sick filth and make him your bitch.
If we are going into technicalities - Percy was jerking herself off in the process which indicates getting pleasure from a situation.
Also if we go to :

The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance)
So partially that kind of rape can be described as - Netorare.

Anyhow the point was me questioning if the situation can be avoided altogether.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Ok looks like Minotaur path triggers automatically when you visit your farm and:
Code:
if MinoMeat=0 and PercyLoc=5 and FarmCow>0:
So at the current state of the game, you can just skip on buying cows (regular ones) and you should be in the clear.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I could me remembering incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure once you change the first law, or even when being handed the first golden paper, Det says he will give you another the following week.

But it's been a bit since I've played last.

Youlay

Apr 29, 2017
it's different now and i just did the start up for it again I keep resetting cause I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong but now he says that I can buy them from him one paper at a time after the first one but it never pops up for me to buy them after that first one he gives me after that I get stuck with one law passed I went from June all the way to December with only the one law passed and its either the bestiality one or the nudity one and then I'm not able to pass the other one or even see if there are any others i can pass

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. It does, but the amount of information between that button (which makes you focus attention on gender and not the city name, also) and the moment where you are free to do whatever is big enough to forget the name. You meet your siblings, meet fucking Death itself and so on. Quest log saying, "Travel home to Britmor to..." would definitely help with that.

2. As long as there are almost no risks in moving between towns, it's not a big deal overall.

3. I also suspect that a lot of players do the same thing I do and just press buttons too fast. I'm usually too eager to explore the game world, map it out in my mind, poke at the obstacles and gameplay mechanics, and only then I slow down and actually read dialogues and such.

4. The only actual problem I see with the game is the overall polish, like some bits of writing don't feel as impactful as they should: supernatural forces come off as too casual, imo. But you're still adding content, and what is there is already a thousand fucking times better than going through two pages worth of exposition dumps every time you press a button.
Don't be dissuaded by people failing to explore in a game that is mostly about exploring. For a free project made by a single developer, this is a really good game that does a lot of things right.
1. My approach to the story has been "Here`s the world, go explore" and let the player find things on their own. I did make a small

2. I don't plan on having you get attacking while riding around in Avedon, nothing is faster than a horse there.

3. I try to make the quests make sense but there's a character limit before it starts breaking the blocks I have for it. I can only reiterate so much detail before it become a block of text.

4. Currently in the game you meet Death, War, Plague, Chaos, a Tentacle God, a Kitsune Goddess, Kitsune Satan, a Wendigo Goddess, Biblical Satan, The young version of the Kitsune Goddess, The older version of the Kitsune Goddess, part of your own soul given form and Baphomet.

The PC just wandering onto these beings is something that the PC begins to get tired of as the game progresses, to the point where some of them get upset at you for not caring how cool they're supposed to be.

As for polish, I'm working on that. I'm planning on having Chapter 1, with the defeat of Avalon, done by version 2.0 so I have five more game versions to do so. After I get it done I'm doing a deep clean of older events and fixing the odds and ends that I've been putting off.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The golden forgery papers used to change laws: I messed up. Det was supposed to sell them and I forgot to add them to him. Fixed in the upcoming update.

If NTR content bothers you, then agreeing to date Percy or marry the goblin and then sleeping around means you are committing NTR. If it is such a big deal for you I can have the NPC's mention hearing about your exploits and break up with you.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
*Laughing* NOTHING would get done in this game, were that the case. Anything and everything is this spunky, demon-tainted yet occasionally wholesome land fucks, regardless of how they dress it up.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for some addressing of the issue, or expanding on the intermixed relationships of your supporting cast. And you've done that here and there, too. For example, the mermaid worried concerned she'd never be your number one, or Gobwife telling the player regardless of whatever magic may be involved, she (and several others) are here because they want to be.

Best girls Percy and Gobwife get along pretty well, but she never actually expresses some affection beyond teasing and being bred by the her, for example, so that could be fun to expand. I bet Percy turns to mush after being ambushed by a couple kisses.

And I'd absolutely love to hear and see the reaction of the above two within the Unlucky story when the PC discovers and talks about the first love of their life, Loksi. Or the fact both of them are 'living' legends.

It's been remarked on a few times over the many pages of the thread, but one of the things some of us find absolutely appealing in this story is how everybody interacts. Not to say that's the only way things can be, mind. But it does seem with allllll the other (literal) bells and whistles going on, that would be quite the endeavor to write, and a very different direction indeed.

Unrelated to the above: What color is the goo girl? You mentioned wanting a picture of her working some goo tentacles on the PC and Percy at the same time, so I'm giving that a spin.

Related to the above: There's a big chunky bit of text a few pages back chatting about the skin tone, but the TLDNR is I'm waiting on your input for Loksi's skin coloration before continuing on.

So far there's a few super fair skinned types, a few darker tones (with more coming from the sultanate, no doubt), and most others are anime waifus. What gets your creative mojo burning when you think of Loksi, the Last of the Line, and the very much lost Elf civilization?

Youlay

Apr 29, 2017
Also, I don't know if it's a bug or not but whenever I'm wearing the office outfit (feminine) it still shows up in my wardrobe as well. I'm playing last of line and its doing that haven't tried the others.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
4. Currently in the game you meet Death, War, Plague, Chaos, a Tentacle God, a Kitsune Goddess, Kitsune Satan, a Wendigo Goddess, Biblical Satan, The young version of the Kitsune Goddess, The older version of the Kitsune Goddess, part of your own soul given form and Baphomet.

The PC just wandering onto these beings is something that the PC begins to get tired of as the game progresses, to the point where some of them get upset at you for not caring how cool they're supposed to be.
I personally enjoy that the various gods and powerful beings are more or less regular folk, or act like it. I'd say that approach to humanization of gods is more accurate to real life religions/mythology.

That said, a feeling I began to have is that I started to assume that new people I came across (heh) are more likely to be deities/powerful beings (or connected to them) than not. Likely, this issue will more than right itself as the game is populated with content that isn't related to these individuals.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
*Laughing* NOTHING would get done in this game, were that the case. Anything and everything is this spunky, demon-tainted yet occasionally wholesome land fucks, regardless of how they dress it up.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for some addressing of the issue, or expanding on the intermixed relationships of your supporting cast. And you've done that here and there, too. For example, the mermaid worried concerned she'd never be your number one, or Gobwife telling the player regardless of whatever magic may be involved, she (and several others) are here because they want to be.

Best girls Percy and Gobwife get along pretty well, but she never actually expresses some affection beyond teasing and being bred by the her, for example, so that could be fun to expand. I bet Percy turns to mush after being ambushed by a couple kisses.

And I'd absolutely love to hear and see the reaction of the above two within the Unlucky story when the PC discovers and talks about the first love of their life, Loksi. Or the fact both of them are 'living' legends.

It's been remarked on a few times over the many pages of the thread, but one of the things some of us find absolutely appealing in this story is how everybody interacts. Not to say that's the only way things can be, mind. But it does seem with allllll the other (literal) bells and whistles going on, that would be quite the endeavor to write, and a very different direction indeed.

Unrelated to the above: What color is the goo girl? You mentioned wanting a picture of her working some goo tentacles on the PC and Percy at the same time, so I'm giving that a spin.

Related to the above: There's a big chunky bit of text a few pages back chatting about the skin tone, but the TLDNR is I'm waiting on your input for Loksi's skin coloration before continuing on.

So far there's a few super fair skinned types, a few darker tones (with more coming from the sultanate, no doubt), and most others are anime waifus. What gets your creative mojo burning when you think of Loksi, the Last of the Line, and the very much lost Elf civilization?
Percy getting raped is almost 80% of who Percy is. If you have them on the farm they're constantly getting banged by your other lovers. I believe Bess is the only one who asks first, and your goblin wife doesn't do it without you.

As for the color of the goo-girl, normally blue as they concealed themselves in clear water but perhaps white after you have a go at her with a penis.

Loksi is an outlier, most elves never left the city, like the Last of the Line start. Loksi can be tanned if you like.

I think of Rivendell, mostly, when I think of how the city of the elves will be. When you rebuild the city it's going to be made of white marble, with tapestries that Loksi has kept for centuries in storage adorning its walls. It will be the jewel of Avedonia and I keep putting it off as that means I need to build an entirely new city with unique things to sell.

Also, I don't know if it's a bug or not but whenever I'm wearing the office outfit (feminine) it still shows up in my wardrobe as well. I'm playing last of line and its doing that haven't tried the others.
I misnamed a few things, but its fixed now.

I personally enjoy that the various gods and powerful beings are more or less regular folk, or act like it. I'd say that approach to humanization of gods is more accurate to real life religions/mythology.

That said, a feeling I began to have is that I started to assume that new people I came across (heh) are more likely to be deities/powerful beings (or connected to them) than not. Likely, this issue will more than right itself as the game is populated with content that isn't related to these individuals.
That's what I've been going for, giving powerful entities tangible flaws just like everyone else.

Avedon is riddled with powerful beings as, in the backstory of the game, Avalon was briefly stripped of her powers and it was a free for all to collect the scraps before she regained control. She then formed her paladin army and crusaded across the land, which is why there are so few demonic creatures there.

In Ukon, the city in the Sultanate, there are very few powerful entities as the city of Ukon if named after a demonic lamia who co-rules the desert with Plague, the horseman. There's a few powerful waifus to pick up for your harem here but they're outside of the city.

In Primora, there is only the goddess of that land and maybe some frost giants, the rest are normal people.

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
If NTR content bothers you, then agreeing to date Percy or marry the goblin and then sleeping around means you are committing NTR. If it is such a big deal for you I can have the NPC's mention hearing about your exploits and break up with you.
I would say that it's just the standard harem stuff) Saying that - having some consequences of your choices with some people potentially even leaving you because of them - does sound good. And will add to replayability. Especially if you'll be able to have one partner or the other, but not all.

But again, the initial post was a question, I'm not trying to forcefully make you change the game) I actually quite enjoy it...well except for that particular situation))

...but yeah some options would be really nice)

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I would say that it's just the standard harem stuff) Saying that - having some consequences of your choices with some people potentially even leaving you because of them - does sound good. And will add to replayability. Especially if you'll be able to have one partner or the other, but not all.

But again, the initial post was a question, I'm not trying to forcefully make you change the game) I actually quite enjoy it...well except for that particular situation))

...but yeah some options would be really nice)
Percy getting raped is the only scene for now, there's more planned where they and a few other lovers get kidnapped.

Due to player choices, the crime rate may rise high enough for home invasions to be a thing which may result in more lovers getting raped.

As for lover choice, there's a few lovers that don't interact well. Percy hates Red, Red is a misandrist and will leave if there are too many men, Nafsu needs to be in charge or she'll move back to the Sultanate, ect.

I am working on a workaround to that questline so you can trigger the minotaur fight without getting Percy raped, but in a game with monster rape sometimes monsters rape.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Percy getting raped is almost 80% of who Percy is. If you have them on the farm they're constantly getting banged by your other lovers. I believe Bess is the only one who asks first, and your goblin wife doesn't do it without you.

As for the color of the goo-girl, normally blue as they concealed themselves in clear water but perhaps white after you have a go at her with a penis.

Loksi is an outlier, most elves never left the city, like the Last of the Line start. Loksi can be tanned if you like.

I think of Rivendell, mostly, when I think of how the city of the elves will be. When you rebuild the city it's going to be made of white marble, with tapestries that Loksi has kept for centuries in storage adorning its walls. It will be the jewel of Avedonia and I keep putting it off as that means I need to build an entirely new city with unique things to sell.
1. Sure does seem like Percy has a similar mixed blessing to what the PC has, where things conspire to bang her brains out rather than eat her.

Playing with a sketch. Do you think a small set of glasses would suit her? Maybe those silly small circular rimmed ones for merchant types, perhaps.

2. Blue Goo, check. Should be fun to play with. Will finish it after Loksi clothing and a gob Jail outfit. ...And maybe three or four in progress pics I have of the Unlucky Gob getting plowed. *shrugs* I kind of got on a roll, haha. The upside is it's way, *way* easier to remove the dongle than to add it, so most of the images I can make an alternative version for Team Boys.

3. Yeah, that city sounds like a nightmare to flesh out. ...Huh.

While it may be considered 'buying time', but what if curing Loksi was the first step/chunk of the path, and the eventual reconstruction is a gradual process that happens in the background was for the next two acts?

I mean, there could be a construction site for sidequests and such, naturally, but this way Loksi can live or adventure with the PC for the bulk of the game and give that much needed Elf waifu representation, instead of being something to dread working on. As to where the children would stay temporarily as you are repopulating, that's an easy answer - Mariko, Avee, and the kitsune. And converted gobs.

Either version of Mariko would see the value in the act - older for potential warriors and soldiers for the big event, and the younger who is fond of new beginnings and is smitten with the PC/hero, besides.

4. Regarding the Gobwife, I mean, technically there is the time she climbed on top of Percy or masturbated her in the Onsen, and the PC wasn't hands on. But yeah, she seems to be a party girl, but only if the PC is involved in said party. ...And maybe Percy, since she's decided Percy belongs to the player, I guess.

Had a sketch or two I thought would make for a sexy shot of her sucking off a carpenter on the farm, but I thinking on it the above way I suppose it doesn't work. Random gob or perhaps First it is.

On that note, I'm assuming scenes of less than chaste loving between Gobwife and First is on brand, though. Or things that involve them all together with the PC.

5. "Too many males." Hahahaha. ...Oh wait, you were serious. I'll probably just keep hounding to turn them into femboys or futas anyway. The heart wants what the heart wants.

...Bill can stay as is. He's a chill bloke, and deserves to be left alone ...I mean, probably.

...Though now I'm thinking of all four Steelwind "sisters" whoring together, bwahahahaha.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Sure does seem like Percy has a similar mixed blessing to what the PC has, where things conspire to bang her brains out rather than eat her.

Playing with a sketch. Do you think a small set of glasses would suit her? Maybe those silly small circular rimmed ones for merchant types, perhaps.

2. Blue Goo, check. Should be fun to play with. Will finish it after Loksi clothing and a gob Jail outfit. ...And maybe three or four in progress pics I have of the Unlucky Gob getting plowed. *shrugs* I kind of got on a roll, haha. The upside is it's way, *way* easier to remove the dongle than to add it, so most of the images I can make an alternative version for Team Boys.

3. Yeah, that city sounds like a nightmare to flesh out. ...Huh.

While it may be considered 'buying time', but what if curing Loksi was the first step/chunk of the path, and the eventual reconstruction is a gradual process that happens in the background was for the next two acts?

I mean, there could be a construction site for sidequests and such, naturally, but this way Loksi can live or adventure with the PC for the bulk of the game and give that much needed Elf waifu representation, instead of being something to dread working on. As to where the children would stay temporarily as you are repopulating, that's an easy answer - Mariko, Avee, and the kitsune. And converted gobs.

Either version of Mariko would see the value in the act - older for potential warriors and soldiers for the big event, and the younger who is fond of new beginnings and is smitten with the PC/hero, besides.

4. Regarding the Gobwife, I mean, technically there is the time she climbed on top of Percy or masturbated her in the Onsen, and the PC wasn't hands on. But yeah, she seems to be a party girl, but only if the PC is involved in said party. ...And maybe Percy, since she's decided Percy belongs to the player, I guess.

Had a sketch or two I thought would make for a sexy shot of her sucking off a carpenter on the farm, but I thinking on it the above way I suppose it doesn't work. Random gob or perhaps First it is.

On that note, I'm assuming scenes of less than chaste loving between Gobwife and First is on brand, though. Or things that involve them all together with the PC.

5. "Too many males." Hahahaha. ...Oh wait, you were serious. I'll probably just keep hounding to turn them into femboys or futas anyway. The heart wants what the heart wants.

...Bill can stay as is. He's a chill bloke, and deserves to be left alone ...I mean, probably.

...Though now I'm thinking of all four Steelwind "sisters" whoring together, bwahahahaha.
1. Percy's mother being an alchemist and more about Percy will be revealed once I finish the Chosen One's mothers house in the swamps

Glasses for Percy? Glasses usually signal intelligence or class. Percy could possibly have autism and alchemy is their special interest.

2. Looking forward to it.

3. That is the intended path, as it will take the longest time in game for it to occur. I may make it be like the brothel, where you can skip the time while helping, possibly even speeding it up by having allies help.

4. Your goblin wife and First can be as lewd as you want them to be. First is young and needs training, something only a mother can give.

5. Most male lovers, like Bill, Sam and the town boyfriend, are going to straight but the ones that are not can be turned into females. Very select few can turn into futanari, due to the fact I don't hate myself that much to code it.

Bill becoming the Reborn Demon Lord was once a plot point when this was a simple mod for Rubedo. There was a whole Dracula-esque castle planned that I've moved to Chapter 2.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes