Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I can't complete quest prison depth. I should speak with avalon, but she not have dialog
hey solid snekk the fight with the nun in the prison just reroutes me back to sleepy fox inn and i cant advance with avalon
same issue here. i choose "Defend myself" but get redirected to the fox inn. the quest says to talk to avalon, but she doesn't have any new dialogue
You need to help Mariko, if you haven't completed her quest yet. I've added a little note to the quest in the next update about it.

Do you plan to give (or is there already hidden) a way for female PCs to give birth to and have content with Foxxy?
Foxxy content will be the update after the one I'm about to post, as I had to get a lot set up for her to begin.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. Hot dang. Foxxy and her deep dicking delights of debauchery draw decidedly closer still!

2. Was that a yes on the glasses? Meh, I can always make alternate versions anyway.

3. How did the hair look on the Loksi example? That style work or is something else a bit more fitting?

3a. I'll probably toss a simply colored sketch of the outfit here, but do you have any ideas or preferences how you want her posed or what she is doing, regarding younger Loksi?

3b. I'm assuming the remixed Unlucky intro is bit further out, and would no doubt require a new game besides, yeah?

4. Oh ho? Free reign to draw the gobs getting naughty however I choose? What ever shall I do?

4a. Fun idea for a scenario, encounter, or a random 'date' with the Gobwife. Have a stall, shipment, or supplies for the house needing collecting. It is expensive. The one in charge of selling it is very much enjoying the sight of a pair of busty Goblins that are crotch level height. Negotiations and double sided blowjobs are made. It is now less expensive.

Alrighty! No more trips to the ER for a while. Time to enjoy some art nonsense for a couple days.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. Hot dang. Foxxy and her deep dicking delights of debauchery draw decidedly closer still!

2. Was that a yes on the glasses? Meh, I can always make alternate versions anyway.

3. How did the hair look on the Loksi example? That style work or is something else a bit more fitting?

3a. I'll probably toss a simply colored sketch of the outfit here, but do you have any ideas or preferences how you want her posed or what she is doing, regarding younger Loksi?

3b. I'm assuming the remixed Unlucky intro is bit further out, and would no doubt require a new game besides, yeah?

4. Oh ho? Free reign to draw the gobs getting naughty however I choose? What ever shall I do?

4a. Fun idea for a scenario, encounter, or a random 'date' with the Gobwife. Have a stall, shipment, or supplies for the house needing collecting. It is expensive. The one in charge of selling it is very much enjoying the sight of a pair of busty Goblins that are crotch level height. Negotiations and double sided blowjobs are made. It is now less expensive.

Alrighty! No more trips to the ER for a while. Time to enjoy some art nonsense for a couple days.
1. I've had to add in the next six missions after the bar scene with Death and Mariko. Running a test now to see what errors I find and then I'll release 1.95.

2. Up to you, Percy does like reading so it'll make them even nerdier than I imagined.

3a. What you're doing is fine, the flashbacks to
3b. I want to have Avalon's death which ends Chapter 1 by version 2.0. I also made the tutorial just a generic set up so you don't have to play it to learn lore. I do intend to make the Unlucky intro longer, as they don't get the item box tutorial, but that shouldn't take too long.

4. Hopefully draw some naughty goblins

4a. Wouldn't your goblin wife simply have her goblin friends steal from or beat up the merchant? Even if you're their parent she has quite a lot of pull as she can simply have you removed from the bandit den on threat of civil war.

Also, yeah. Don't do that. Draw art and be well.

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
1. I've had to add in the next six missions after the bar scene with Death and Mariko. Running a test now to see what errors I find and then I'll release 1.95.

3a. What you're doing is fine, the flashbacks to
3b. I want to have Avalon's death which ends Chapter 1 by version 2.0. I also made the tutorial just a generic set up so you don't have to play it to learn lore. I do intend to make the Unlucky intro longer, as they don't get the item box tutorial, but that shouldn't take too long.

4a. Wouldn't your goblin wife simply have her goblin friends steal from or beat up the merchant? Even if you're their parent she has quite a lot of pull as she can simply have you removed from the bandit den on threat of civil war.
1. Oh ho! Time to give Avee a sister that needs a little bit of tender loving care. Holding out for Mariko shall be worth the wait, no doubt.

3. Well, if you think of a frame you'd like to see regarding the flashback, feel free to mention it.

4a. Ah, I was thinking more like it was a 'romantic' date with the wife that has that as an option. Kind of like going for some icecream and giving the vendor a bit of fun with the wife to earn that double scoop, haha.

I'm sure drawing random settings will inspire, regardless. Good luck with your project!

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1.95 Added - |
1.95 image update only -

Dev Note-
* Added a small tutorial that answers the common questions people ask
* Removed all allies from side panel, as in the horse, Avery, ghosts and Avery's mom appear in their locations at the bottom of the page.
* Fast travel around Avedon is still on the side panel as moving it elsewhere cause bugs I don't want to fix

- Disabled running away from fights after it starts as it breaks some events, you can still retreat from certain fights
- Fix for Basket and her knight forever helping you in the Quest Reset part of the cheat menu

Avedon-
* Black Wolf questline continued

Caravan-
* You can fuck the cats in the caravan
* You can fuck Fire Starter after a small quest

Demon Prison-
* Voucher correctly added from Solomn, giving the clinic. There is a button in the cheat menu to give you the voucher if you've already completed the quest where you take Percy to the apothecary
* The minotaur, while collared, properly gives you the Beast Master trait as it is little more than a wild animal in this state.
* Edits to the minotaur so you can fight it before it rapes Percy

Fox Shrine-
* Angelic Dragon now perches here after her quest and if Mariko has returned.

Graveyard-
* Added a scene for the Unlucky Goblin to meet Death in the graveyard

Monduval-
* Minor edits to Nightwraiths

Slum School-
* Few minor events added about show and tell

Suburbs-
* Getting Red arrested and having The Frog shut down is not the end of the coffee shop, as you can now buy it and hire back the girls.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hmmm? I distinctly recall being told I would not, in fact, be able to fuck a dragon. And yet these shiny words indicate fate may decree otherwise.

Also, I shall be Frank, as well as Laughingfox - the changes to the minotaur encounter feel unwelcome. Percy's fortunate, unfortunate situation is due to the world being the way it is, by your admission. And a trend of the character itself. The willingness to stay the course regarding that moment was something I admired.

I'm not going to say something nonsensical such as 'my immersion has been ruined' and yada yada, but I would be lying if there wasn't the smallest, wee, partial sized whisper in the back of my head voicing its concern that this is the way of things now. Or that story and vision shall be upended due to the weight of one voice, seeing to appease one and all. If something can happen once, it can surely happen twice.

Yes, I do not have to use that option (probably), nor is the game being crafted for my amusement alone. But again. Hrm.

Oh well. It is what it is. Kudos on another update accomplished, Snekk. Looking forward to exploring it all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaptainBipto

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Did you fix this error with the ship, Lonely Island?
Area: on visit
Line: 16
Code: 107
Desc Sign [:] not found!

Happens after getting the ship from customs, talking to the sailor in the pub. Sailor disappears, and then I get that error every time I go onto my ship, with the only option being Get off the ship.
I can't use my ship.

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Did you fix this error with the ship, Lonely Island?
Line: 16
Code: 107
Desc Sign [:] not found!

Happens after getting the ship from customs, talking to the sailor in the pub. Sailor disappears, and then I get that error every time I go onto my ship, with the only option being Get off the ship.
I can't use my ship.
Yes, yes it is. Wonderful.
Except now there's a new problem
clicking on sailor, on the ship gives this error
Line: 9
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

Clicking the ok, on the error, results in not being able to leave the scene, and perform zero actions, resulting in needing to load a save.

Using the ship to go to tentacle island takes me to mont-creek, at the port, just outside where you can select stores. Without my ship being available to go anywhere else.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Also, I shall be Frank, as well as Laughingfox - the changes to the minotaur encounter feel unwelcome. Percy's fortunate, unfortunate situation is due to the world being the way it is, by your admission. And a trend of the character itself. The willingness to stay the course regarding that moment was something I admired.
There's nothing wrong with choices, if the path to those choices is done well. Same way as I don't like to have unavoidable MF encounters forced on me, many don't like NTR forced on them.

There's also a difference between NTR and a world of open sex. "Warlock & Boobs" handles a pansexual, open minded, everyone is fucking everyone world well. There's love, but everyone is open about their banging and does whatever they want. Also, when there is 'rape', no one actually cares and goes with it.
The problem here, is that Vicindio is like 95% love and happiness, 3% "you know everyone fucks, right?", and 2% "people you know are being raped and you can't do anything about it" (that 2% is just the Percy encounter, as far as I know). The focus so far in the narrative has been, while people may mention having had sex with others, they seem to stop doing so when they and your character get together. What encounters there are, are consensual encounters amongst your harem proper. Hell, you can even make a literal succubus stop sleeping around.
The rape of both yourself and your harem is, as far as I can tell, always avoidable unless you lose/fail in some way. And again, the Percy encounter is the only outlier in that regard as it was the only encounter I know of where it's forced on you and you are unable to prevent it.

Finally, unrelated to that topic altogether, being willing to listen to and consider outward input is never a negative personality trait. Whether or not someone makes changes to their actions after that isn't important, what is important is that they're willing to listen. Being hardheaded and unwilling to bend/change is never a good personality trait.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Hmm, I haven't figured out to progress the Black Wolf questline. I can put ghosts in the archives but that doesn't seem to do anything.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Dress up the words however you like. I already said my piece and voiced my thoughts. It's not a matter of being hard headed or unwilling to change. You clearly have your own preferences, as so I. They need not be the same. You've discovered the game, said your piece, and got changes made you wanted. Good on you.

Lovely bit with the back handed advice at the end, spoken like it's a loving and benevolent gift from up high, though. Just couldn't resist slinging mud at the end, eh?

No, I am quite done with this topic, unless addressed by somebody else.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Dress up the words however you like. I already said my piece and voiced my thoughts. It's not a matter of being hard headed or unwilling to change. You clearly have your own preferences, as so I. They need not be the same. You've discovered the game, said your piece, and got changes made you wanted. Good on you.

Lovely bit with the back handed advice at the end, spoken like it's a loving and benevolent gift from up high, though. Just couldn't resist slinging mud at the end, eh?

No, I am quite done with this topic, unless addressed by somebody else.
Actually, I was never someone that brought up the Percy thing (all of my posts have been about bugs and dieties). I also never stated I cared either way. I simply explained the situation based on the game that currently exists. So your response seems... odd.

And I apologize if that's how you took my last paragraph, it wasn't intended to be "mud", but everyone has different levels at which they take offense.

Reactions: Laughingfox

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Ugh. Checking back, yeah, you're right.

Being hotblooded is a curse sometimes, not that it's a valid excuse. Things must be way more raw than I had thought.

That was totally on me, and I apologize.

Reactions: AH-64E

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Hmmm? I distinctly recall being told I would not, in fact, be able to fuck a dragon. And yet these shiny words indicate fate may decree otherwise.

I'm not going to say something nonsensical such as 'my immersion has been ruined' and yada yada, but I would be lying if there wasn't the smallest, wee, partial sized whisper in the back of my head voicing its concern that this is the way of things now. Or that story and vision shall be upended due to the weight of one voice, seeing to appease one and all. If something can happen once, it can surely happen twice.

Yes, I do not have to use that option (probably), nor is the game being crafted for my amusement alone. But again. Hrm.

Oh well. It is what it is. Kudos on another update accomplished, Snekk. Looking forward to exploring it all.
You are not the only one that was disappointed by that change to the Minotaur encounter.
As you mentioned, where does it stop? Instead of trying to change the tone and vision of a game, when should someone just say 'well, this game might not be for me and just move on to another'?

Don't want to derail the thread here much with off topic stuff, just letting ya know there are others that are thinking the same things you are.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
You are not the only one that was disappointed by that change to the Minotaur encounter.
As you mentioned, where does it stop? Instead of trying to change the tone and vision of a game, when should someone just say 'well, this game might not be for me and just move on to another'?

Don't want to derail the thread here much with off topic stuff, just letting ya know there are others that are thinking the same things you are.
The encounter itself and how to trigger it is completely and 100% untouched in regards to Percy. If you do exactly what you did pre-1.95, the results would be the same in this patch itineration as well. To the level of, not a single line of code/dialogue was changed for the Percy quest chain. So if you liked how it was before, nothing has changed for you.

The additional content now is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I feel like that's a simple yet fantastic way to approach it, and it actually makes me more impressed with the developer.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I think I messed up the Percy questline. :D At the time I was finished, I didn't know he could be turned into a girl. So I let him return to the University, thinking I could find him later.
But now I can't find him and can't get him back and the questline can't be reset, it seems. I wanted to find him, give him the potion and the invite her back with me. :D

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I think I messed up the Percy questline. :D At the time I was finished, I didn't know he could be turned into a girl. So I let him return to the University, thinking I could find him later.
But now I can't find him and can't get him back and the questline can't be reset, it seems. I wanted to find him, give him the potion and the invite her back with me. :D
That seems like a reasonable suggestion. We all fuck up now and then. Maybe the PC had second thoughts, or maybe maybe the aunt/relative made a request for the player to look in on Percy and make sure they are okay.

And the potion is a heck of an apology. If not enough on its own, it could surely be a start.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Gimme a few minutes to fix the bugs with the old man and the ship you can be gifted and I'll drop Percy in the college and post a bugfix.

If you send them away after the minotaur quest, they leave the island entirely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skalli
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes