DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
As mentioned before, cannot get Nightwraiths to trigger at all. On top of that, I'm stuck as to how to corrupt the church. I have the ghosts in the archives, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have tried multiple times to talk to Aspen, but have no option there to talk to her, all she does is ask whether I want to adopt. Tried talking to Mariko, but all she says is to head to her shrine and grab some aphrodisiac. Been to the shrine through the goblin cave, found nothing there. Found nothing on Tentacle Island. Found nothing at the shrine on the Mountain Path.

I am stuck.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
Have you picked up the flowers for Mariko at the flower shop and returned to Mariko to ask about the amulet?
This is what I see in the flower shop:

1692778611896.png

I completed that quest I think. I do not remember which one it was. My list of completed quests:

1692778662768.png

I think that was the sleepy fox one.

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
yeah, that was Sleepy Fox. The quest you're asking about is Black Wolf. The Quest Walkthrough in the Cheat Button in the Ledger says that's the current end of Black Wolf.

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
after downloading the full game again and deleting the old file on start up of the game i get error 104 file not found
tho all i do is relaunch the game and it never appears again and the file "qqsp.ini" appears in the games folder

and how long do i have to wait for the child to grow up because i try using the cheat to past time

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
after downloading the full game again and deleting the old file on start up of the game i get error 104 file not found
tho all i do is relaunch the game and it never appears again and the file "qqsp.ini" appears in the games folder

and how long do i have to wait for the child to grow up because i try using the cheat to past time
For now the only children that grow up are the ones you send to Yvee (no interactions with them after growing up like instant ramen), wolves, dogs, werewoves, goblins (limited to only 2 children, one on farm and the other in the goblin cave), and that's it as far as I know.

Edit: Just a heads up, fighting and losing to the minotaur before meeting Percy does not give you the Cursed Collar quest.

Edit 2: Noticed something odd when getting the silver spear. For some reason Bede talks to you despite not being able to meet her until later in the quest line.
Edit 3: Found another bug. If you're female, (not the sibling start, haven't tested combinations there), help him buy the axer but turn him down then Steelwind Farm does not appear. If you take a masculine potion, fuck his sister when she is prostituting herself the conversation after the near death experience (no pun intended) and you get the option to be his girlfriend, BUT this seems to prevent the Bess introduction or her concurrent scenes from appearing at all even if you keep swapping back and forth with the potions.

Last edited:
Reactions: AH-64E

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
5d. If things get saucy enough, you can demonstrate some of the finer points of intimacy in a short presentation. For example, Developing a bond with your steed, and how to handle its seed; a hands on demonstration on how to safely enjoy the horsecock. Remember to stretch first!

(Obviously if you had the futa centaur daughter wife she could 'volunteer' to help demonstrate, red faced and horny.)
Just to add to your idea:
I vote for the ability to add a dog kennel (and/or stables) to the school. I have a well trained pack of wolves/dogs that need a place to stay while I am there teaching.
They make excellent guard dogs and are always happy to lend a helping dicking hand to anyone that in need of assistance.

Perhaps tie that or the horse to the ability to pass the law that makes bestiality legal. No law, no animal farm fun at the school.
Also, perhaps make a new option for that (not everyone likes banging animals) and have a new Special Education classroom for it.

Edit:

On a side note, I have encountered a bug while playing as a goblin (team human boys).
I cannot prostitute myself out in any area of Avedon, if I am using the Goblin Prostitute outfit. Using the 'normal' prostitute outfit enables the prostitution options in the city, but not the goblin outfit.
Using the goblin prostitute outfit works in Fort Reach and Britmor, but not in Avedon

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I vote for the ability to add a dog kennel (and/or stables) to the school. I have a well trained pack of wolves/dogs that need a place to stay while I am there teaching.
They make excellent guard dogs and are always happy to lend a helping dicking hand to anyone that in need of assistance.

Perhaps tie that or the horse to the ability to pass the law that makes bestiality legal. No law, no animal farm fun at the school.
Also, perhaps make a new option for that (not everyone likes banging animals) and have a new Special Education classroom for it.

Edit:

On a side note, I have encountered a bug while playing as a goblin (team human boys).
I cannot prostitute myself out in any area if I am using the Goblin Prostitute outfit. If I purchase the 'normal' prostitution outfit (which is described as being too big for my character), I can prostitute myself in any area that allows it, but switching to the Goblin prostitute outfit doesn't allow it.
While beasty loving is a law you can pass with the golden tickets, I believe, sex in public mostly is not. (I'm still trying to annoy Snekk to have the racist guards demand sexual favors or bribes for nonhuman races in Avedon. Not all guards need be garbage, but just enough at the start to sell the narrative.)

Regardless though, there are those big, secure walls around the school that you build.

About my only hitch or concern is I would far prefer expanding the Farm and focusing there if I had to choose one or the other; such as goblins holding up backwards scorecards to judge how deep you take Meats dicking. (The foreign Gob always gives a low score, though.)

The amazing and terrifying thing is I can absolutely see most any element of this game and run away with ideas on ideas for it. You could easily blow and and expand the narrative of some things to rival a bloody game themselves, especially when the bulk of 'new' games that are being charged tend to have four broken pages, with a vague promise of more to come.

I'm not bitter!

That outfit absolutely sounds like a bug. Or needs a tailor. Gobwife is described as messing with things all the time, perhaps she could mend the dress?

Just for shits and giggles, and some are rehashes of things I've already annoyed poor Snekk with, but here's a random list of larger scale ideas that would eat up time and sanity. ...Kind of makes me want to be able to submit stuff now and then, haha.

None of this is a demand, and most are frankly, too involved to be considered reasonable. But they *are* fun to chat about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CaptainBipto
Apr 29, 2022
Can't believe that I've forgotten to note these things until now so might as well mention them now:

1. Whenever I'm in the prison, I keep working for way more than my actual fine was so we get to such funny situations such as these ones: 1692822047838.png
Not asking anything out of this, just thought that it was funny to point out as I'm not entirely sure if they give me gems out of prison or something else.
I'm in prison this time around because after accidentally resetting my clinic with the det will cheat, I decided to start fresh as a Steelwind, started as a mere dick-less chick but as soon as I could, I got the potions from Rani Circe to become a futa chick and fuck my own sister.

1a. with that in mind, it would be nice to change the text from fucking Annette as a futa to refer to the player at least with neutral terms instead of male ones if you are a futa.

2. Speaking of Beast content, I would love to have situations in which you can just make out with any animal at all (especially with your horse or your dogs/wolves), just have a french kiss in which humanoid saliva mixes with beastly fluids as their tongues dance around each other.

edit:

3. After getting in contact with Bede and Avalon, finishing the Prison Depths quest, I went to check aspen in the Orphanage and got her image link broken. 1692826407914.png

4. As a first time player in the Steelwind Playthrough proper, it was quite interesting seeing how the Mansion/Brothel questline begins as I get to see chef Hamstring in a much more cordial and less stern and angry tone than I'm used to.

Last edited:
Reactions: AH-64E

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Can't believe that I've forgotten to note these things until now so might as well mention them now:

1. Whenever I'm in the prison, I keep working for way more than my actual fine was so we get to such funny situations such as these ones:
Not asking anything out of this, just thought that it was funny to point out as I'm not entirely sure if they give me gems out of prison or something else.
I had the same issues, I would just keep working or goofing around and not realize that I had cleared my '30 gem' debt by a few hundred gems. Think of it as a Goodwill donation to society. :)
Personally, I think the fines for breaking the laws should be increased. 300/500/5000 for things like nudity, being jizz covered, or rape. But, it could make things grindier than they already are. I wouldn't mind it taking longer to work off your debt in prison, as long as the grind wasn't stretched out to stupid levels.
While beasty loving is a law you can pass with the golden tickets, I believe, sex in public mostly is not. (I'm still trying to annoy Snekk to have the racist guards demand sexual favors or bribes for nonhuman races in Avedon. Not all guards need be garbage, but just enough at the start to sell the narrative.)

Regardless though, there are those big, secure walls around the school that you build.

About my only hitch or concern is I would far prefer expanding the Farm and focusing there if I had to choose one or the other; such as goblins holding up backwards scorecards to judge how deep you take Meats dicking. (The foreign Gob always gives a low score, though.)

The amazing and terrifying thing is I can absolutely see most any element of this game and run away with ideas on ideas for it. You could easily blow and and expand the narrative of some things to rival a bloody game themselves, especially when the bulk of 'new' games that are being charged tend to have four broken pages, with a vague promise of more to come.

I'm not bitter!

That outfit absolutely sounds like a bug. Or needs a tailor. Gobwife is described as messing with things all the time, perhaps she could mend the dress?

Just for shits and giggles, and some are rehashes of things I've already annoyed poor Snekk with, but here's a random list of larger scale ideas that would eat up time and sanity. ...Kind of makes me want to be able to submit stuff now and then, haha.

None of this is a demand, and most are frankly, too involved to be considered reasonable. But they *are* fun to chat about.
Sorry, didn't mean to imply that I was trying to report a bug to you (if that was how you read it). I just didn't want to create a separate message just to mention 1 bug that I had found. There are others that I have run into, but just haven't written them all down and posted them for Snekk.

Playing the game of 'what if' is always fun, on a game you really enjoy and while throwing out suggestions to a Dev is always fun (along with some hoping they like it enough to add it).

The farm could definitely use some love. Staring at 400+ units of wheat in my barn and not being able to do crap with it is annoying.
Personally, I wouldn't mind more interactions at the school, since you have to put effort into things there to get 'stuff' rolling.
Being able to summon wolves/goblins/harpies/bee girls to guard/fuck the caravan while traveling, or scare the piss out of them with a couple werewolf guards, would be nice.

There is always something that folks could say 'gosh, if only we could do ...', but I do get concerned for Snekk getting burned out trying to accommodate too much stuff.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
If it helps, I've asked a number of times that exact question, and Snekk replied every time with something along the lines of 'don't worry about it, I enjoy questions and ideas, it makes me think'.

Though going easy on it seems to have by far the best results. A comment here or there in nice, bite sized pieces.

I know there's been several occasions I've dumped entirely too much stuff in one go and it's likely just gotten saved in a file, then tucked or buried underneath a bunch of other things, as they were some of the few bits not mentioned. Whoops!

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
A small bug I found with the chest at the farm. Currently can't get money from it, your money doesn't change. Took a look at it in the editor and saw that if you swap the operation from
Code:
if FarmMoney>0:
    act 'Take money from store':
        FarmMoney+=money
        FarmMoney=0
        gt $locP
    end
to
Code:
if FarmMoney>0:
        money+=FarmMoney
        FarmMoney=0
        gt $locP
    end
you get the money from the chest properly.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

Edit:

I cannot prostitute myself out in any area of Avedon, if I am using the Goblin Prostitute outfit. Using the 'normal' prostitute outfit enables the prostitution options in the city, but not the goblin outfit.
Using the goblin prostitute outfit works in Fort Reach and Britmor, but not in Avedon
Done, you can now donate your dogs to the school after passing a ruling. Letting your dogs bang the students requires bestiality to be on, so it can't be toggled by accident.

Also fixed the goblin outfit for prostitution.

I had the same issues, I would just keep working or goofing around and not realize that I had cleared my '30 gem' debt by a few hundred gems. Think of it as a Goodwill donation to society. :)
Personally, I think the fines for breaking the laws should be increased. 300/500/5000 for things like nudity, being jizz covered, or rape. But, it could make things grindier than they already are. I wouldn't mind it taking longer to work off your debt in prison, as long as the grind wasn't stretched out to stupid levels.

Sorry, didn't mean to imply that I was trying to report a bug to you (if that was how you read it). I just didn't want to create a separate message just to mention 1 bug that I had found. There are others that I have run into, but just haven't written them all down and posted them for Snekk.

Playing the game of 'what if' is always fun, on a game you really enjoy and while throwing out suggestions to a Dev is always fun (along with some hoping they like it enough to add it).

The farm could definitely use some love. Staring at 400+ units of wheat in my barn and not being able to do crap with it is annoying.
Personally, I wouldn't mind more interactions at the school, since you have to put effort into things there to get 'stuff' rolling.
Being able to summon wolves/goblins/harpies/bee girls to guard/fuck the caravan while traveling, or scare the piss out of them with a couple werewolf guards, would be nice.

There is always something that folks could say 'gosh, if only we could do ...', but I do get concerned for Snekk getting burned out trying to accommodate too much stuff.
They are absolutely going to be increased. Avedon is corrupt, soon you'll be shaken down by guards and on random days there will be checkpoints between parts of the city you need to avoid, hence why you can reach the slums through the town-port or through the church-graveyard route.

Going way over your bail is not a bug, the guards just don`t care. Being a guard slut will eventually have them warn you when you're at or over the amount, with them giving you the money you're technically owed. Otherwise, its free money for the state.

You can sell the wheat, there's a chest near the farm that's basically the Stardew Valley way of making it someone else's problem. I do plan on letting the PC grow crops that benefit the forest brothel.

I do have plans to upgrade the farm more. Meat just sort of sleeps outside and eventually you'll be able to build a little dorm room for all your other villagers.

Only do what? I have a list of things and can add it to the pile or add it in real quick if it isn't already in there. I did try to make the project open source once but it made me adding content at the rate I do such a hassle so I stopped that, but if I get sent the events/revisions I'm more than willing to add them in.

• Love
Reactions: CaptainBipto

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
A small bug I found with the chest at the farm. Currently can't get money from it, your money doesn't change. Took a look at it in the editor and saw that if you swap the operation from
Code:
if FarmMoney>0:
        FarmMoney+=money
        FarmMoney=0
        gt $locP
    end
to
Code:
if FarmMoney>0:
        money+=FarmMoney
        FarmMoney=0
        gt $locP
    end
you get the money from the chest properly.
Fixed.

Reactions: orzosavo

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

1. Whenever I'm in the prison, I keep working for way more than my actual fine was so we get to such funny situations such as these ones:
I'm in prison this time around because after accidentally resetting my clinic with the det will cheat, I decided to start fresh as a Steelwind, started as a mere dick-less chick but as soon as I could, I got the potions from Rani Circe to become a futa chick and fuck my own sister.

1a. with that in mind, it would be nice to change the text from fucking Annette as a futa to refer to the player at least with neutral terms instead of male ones if you are a futa.

2. Speaking of Beast content, I would love to have situations in which you can just make out with any animal at all (especially with your horse or your dogs/wolves), just have a french kiss in which humanoid saliva mixes with beastly fluids as their tongues dance around each other.

edit:

3. After getting in contact with Bede and Avalon, finishing the Prison Depths quest, I went to check aspen in the Orphanage and got her image link broken.

4. As a first time player in the Steelwind Playthrough proper, it was quite interesting seeing how the Mansion/Brothel questline begins as I get to see chef Hamstring in a much more cordial and less stern and angry tone than I'm used to.
1. They don't. No-one comes to tell you when your time is up. I'll eventually add in for a guard slut to be warned or get their extra gems, but regular prisoners don't get any warning.
1a. I'm going to dedicate an entire update one of these times to just filling out and fixing all the sex scenes in the game. They all need a deep cleaning.

2. There's cow and pig sex in the art, I just need to write scenes for it.

3. I changed her art from 'Default Nun' to 'Unique Character' since she's

4. He's never explicitly mean to you if Elle is nearby.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hmm. If we were to write a scene, where should we loose it for consideration?

Most of the shameless nonsense I hurled your way today and the night prior are too involved or would require game changing nonsense or tweaks to function, or would augment the story or lore. (Although I am curious if any seemed interesting. The Annette one seemed like it mostly fit, i think.)

But smaller stuff, like little sex scenes may fit the narrative, no? With established characters or whatnot?

orzosavo

Apr 11, 2020
Few more bugs I found.

With Dana, humans can't get her pregnant. Also the player has to be full male, not futa. Not sure if that last part is intended or not though.

Changing if PregnantDana>0 and rand(1, 80)=>60: to if PregnantDana=0 and rand(1, 80)=>60: like for the other races fixes it so humans can get her pregnant.

With Baa'd Company, quest doesn't progress past the vision with the goat demon after finding the garden (i.e. don't get the event where you find the staircase down) only mentioning this one because the Quest Walkthrough in the Cheat button mentions current end of the quest is killing or sparing the demon.

the "marks" event sets prisongf to 11, but prisongf=11 is what's needed to trigger "marks". The previous event sets prisongf to 10 so changing

to

allows the quest to continue.

Finally, with the brothelsec events with Satty, it throws errors related to the contractions she uses (You're, I'd, etc.). I noticed in other places in the dialogue you would use ` for the contractions. So replacing

with

fixes it up so Satty gets to kick some ass as well. (Spoilered to prevent an even larger wall of text)

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes