untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
My brain is kind of fuzzy on the exact steps for that, but here is what I remember:
The biggest part is that you need to get the Nursing Degree from the Monduval University. Nothing will trigger if you don't have that nursing degree.
I think you need to work in the clinic a few times and there is a short chain of events that kick off, which end up with you buying the clinic and encountering a character which will allow you to install the milking den.

But the most critical part is having that nursing degree.
thanks for the info, i needed to work in the clinic a few more times to get annabelle to visit

Reactions: Serpream

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
What's the difference between Vigor and Endurance? They sound like they'd basically be the same thing, but here they're not. Considering you can instantly lose fights due to lack of endurance, I'd have though that it would be one of those important stats that should be on the main UI, along with health, mana and vigor... which I guess could also make things a little confusing.
I didn't even realise they were different things until I decided to do some arena fighting, and started to instantly lose, despite having lots of health, and about half my vigor.

Bugs:

in
gobkingwin, line 29
and
sawmilldorm, line 167
LastElf should be LastLine (or I guess every instance of LastLine should be LastElf /shrug )

in dintech. line 268. trap makeup is listed at 40, but costs 100.

Sex with trap Percy (as a male or futa PC) can result in a blank screen and the option to 'get yourself cleaned up'. No idea if this happens with other Percy's or female PC.

Losing (or just surrendering) to the reflection pool abomination in the church basement seems to trigger the wrong lose event. I ended up getting a prison lose event instead; though I did end up back in the church basement.

EDIT: another bug!
There is a potential infinite loop with the Steelwind siblings, if you don't start as the Chosen One.
Ignoring Bill in the Axe shop will cause this.
Looking at the code, I think the problem is in in annetteroom, line 55;
if AnnetteGF=0 and ChosenOne=0 and BillBF=0: <=== BillBF gets set to 3 if you ignore him in the Axe shop.
and in billroom, line 34;
if BillBf=0 and ChosenOne=0 and vagina>0 and annettegf=0: <=== annettegf should be AnnetteGF

The above means you can do the initial sex scene with both of them as many times as you like, but never get the proper scene afterwards. You just wake up in that siblings room, with the only real option being to leave the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1.95 bugfix

Bugs fixed:

* Percy can be found in Monduval if you initially send them away, if you decline them here then they're gone, just like if you tell them to fuck off after they get raped by the minotaur.

* Your ship can sail around properly now.

* Not Arbok now only attacks three times per location per day as intended. Some of you have absolute ass RNG.
I cannot get past the not Arbok. Despite wining the fight time after time again.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Was this reported as a bug?
Not yet, its fixed now.

1. What's the difference between Vigor and Endurance? They sound like they'd basically be the same thing, but here they're not. Considering you can instantly lose fights due to lack of endurance, I'd have though that it would be one of those important stats that should be on the main UI, along with health, mana and vigor... which I guess could also make things a little confusing.
I didn't even realise they were different things until I decided to do some arena fighting, and started to instantly lose, despite having lots of health, and about half my vigor.

Bugs:

2. in
gobkingwin, line 29
and
sawmilldorm, line 167
LastElf should be LastLine (or I guess every instance of LastLine should be LastElf /shrug )

3. in dintech. line 268. trap makeup is listed at 40, but costs 100.

4. Sex with trap Percy (as a male or futa PC) can result in a blank screen and the option to 'get yourself cleaned up'. No idea if this happens with other Percy's or female PC.

5. Losing (or just surrendering) to the reflection pool abomination in the church basement seems to trigger the wrong lose event. I ended up getting a prison lose event instead; though I did end up back in the church basement.

EDIT: another bug!
6. There is a potential infinite loop with the Steelwind siblings, if you don't start as the Chosen One.
Ignoring Bill in the Axe shop will cause this.
Looking at the code, I think the problem is in in annetteroom, line 55;
if AnnetteGF=0 and ChosenOne=0 and BillBF=0: <=== BillBF gets set to 3 if you ignore him in the Axe shop.
and in billroom, line 34;
if BillBf=0 and ChosenOne=0 and vagina>0 and annettegf=0: <=== annettegf should be AnnetteGF

The above means you can do the initial sex scene with both of them as many times as you like, but never get the proper scene afterwards. You just wake up in that siblings room, with the only real option being to leave the house.
1. Vigor is non combat energy, Endurance is combat energy. Having low Vigor stops you from doing physically related things but generally has no other drawbacks as I don't want the PC passing out everywhere.

Endurance is used in attacks, but (in the upcoming update) Waiting recovers some endurance.

Vigor is supposed to drain Endurance by a percentage as you enter combat tired, but it keeps breaking so I just left it. Having them as the same stat would mean that you'd just immediately lose fights with no chance to fight back because sleeping isn't really a thing you have to do.

2. How odd, I've never used LastElf as a variable. Fixed.

3. At the time I thought it would be funny if Killion just lied to you about prices. There was going to be a little pop up about being scammed as the prices would vary between being cheaper or more expensive than listed. I've added the makeup into another store so the price is fixed at its correct price.

4. I'm aware of Percy's bug and I think I fixed it, but I keep saying that and more bugs show up.

5. I think I fixed that, as the correct scene seems to play. You simply get dragged in.

6. I'm going to run through their event chain and fix what I can, but the update after this one is meant for NPCs. There's quite a few broken ones.

is the giving of dogs to the school implemented yet or in the next update?
This upcoming update.

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Bit of (constructive?) criticism this time, instead of bug reports.

re: pronouns;
Personally I find the constant they/them'ing to be tiring and awkward to read. This is quite noticeable in a few places, such as when you're whoring yourself out, all of your clients, all of whom seem to be dick-wielders, are they/them's instead of he/him's. I don't know how common futa are in this setting, but I imagine many of them would also go with he/him or she/her.
This probably annoys me more than it should, but like I said, I find it awkward to read, especially since there are group scenes, where they/them is the plural version and refers to a group, not an individual.

Percy pronouns:
I see a ton of they/them'ing of Percy. I guess this is fine if it's a third party who doesn't know what to use (and actually cares) to constantly they/them Percy, but as the creator/writer, you (Snek) should KNOW what pronouns to use. If you only go with one set, I would argue use she/her, since Percy says
"No, not like a girl, I want to be a girl.", Percy says, confidently but quietly. "No wait, a woman. I want to be a woman."
If you want to mix things up a bit, he/him until the above scene, then she/her after that.. or he/him for trap Percy, then she/her for futa/female Percy, or something.

Player pronouns:
This one is both tougher, and easier to deal with. Tougher because what the hell do you use for a character that could be male, or female, or both. Easier, because it's really quite easy to automate this, it just need a bit of code, and remembering to use the right bits of code, instead of pronouns, when referring to the Player.

Fully automated would look something like this.
Code:
if vagina>0:$hhe='she' & $HHE='She' & $hhis='her' & $hhim='her & $bboy='girl''
if vagina=0:$hhe='he' & $HHE='He' & $hhis='his' & $hhim='him' & $bboy='boy''
You add the above at the top of every single location, then make sure to use <<$his>> etc, whenever you need a pronoun (or man/woman, girl/boy etc, it's easy to add more) for the player character.
Example:
Code:
<<$Hhe>>`s just the hiring manager, Annette. Elle Adelaide runs the place. <<$name>> got <<$hhim>>self a job outside of farm work.
let's say that vagina>0, and $name=Bongo, the above would read as
"She`s just the hiring manager, Annette. Elle Adelaide runs the place. Bongo got herself a job outside of farm work"

Perhaps a better option would be to add it into the Ledger (good idea that, btw, the ledger in general and how you're using it). In this case your code would replace vagina=0/vagina>0 with something like "if Pronoun=number" with say, 0 being he/him, 1 being she/her, and 2 being they/them. (Remembering to add in a default setting for each start type). Depending on how full on you want to go, you could even have 3 being automated, like the previous example.

The biggest issue with automating this (fully automated or ledger choice), is remembering to <<$use>> the right bits of <<$pro>>noun code in the right places. This is why I use $hhe and $hhim etc, instead of $he and $him. When writing, you can just write "What do you mean hhe said no! That foolish bboy doesn't know what's good for hhim!" then use find/replace to swap hhe with <<$hhe>> etc, without slowing down your writing too much.

Weapons! (not pronouns, unless you want to. Give your sword a name, a gender, an illicit romance with your axe! You do you, boo!).

You have 12 weapons to choose from in the Aldemar weapons shop, 16 in Britmor. Most of them are useless and irellevent. What I found I did (and I do this in a lot of games), is buy the cheapest weapon, and plan to upgrade when I can afford something better, especially since I don't know how much money is worth yet, or how well weapons work, how much stats matter, and so on. What I do now that I know the game better, is to just go straight to the 200gem short sword. In both instances, everything in between is ignored.

If you scrap most of the generic weapons, you also leave some room for a more interesting variety, especially if you also include more agility/speed/endurance modifiers. How I would approach it, is to first look at what power/agility/speed/endurance actually does in combat. I could have this wrong, but from what I can see;
Power = how hard you hit.
Agility = how hard it is to get hit.
Speed = how likely you are to land a hit.
Endurance = how long you can keep trying to hit something, before you're exhausted.

With this assumption in mind:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The above is just an example, but this gives weapons more variety than they do now, despite only having 5, instead of 16. It also gives plenty of room for more stuff, like 'a prison shiv', 'a crude club', 'a broken sword', 'a mace', and even fancy things like 'a sword and dagger' or 'a sword and buckler', which would give higher agility (harder to get hit), but also cost more (both in gems and perhaps endurance penalty). Fewer weapons, more variety.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
just wanted to add that a lot of the percy scenes are broken, having percy as a futa and MC as female and futa it always ended in either blank screen or yuri scene. the only way to get anything else was to take them to the beach

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Bit of (constructive?) criticism this time, instead of bug reports.

re: pronouns;

2. Weapons! (not pronouns, unless you want to. Give your sword a name, a gender, an illicit romance with your axe! You do you, boo!).

You have 12 weapons to choose from in the Aldemar weapons shop, 16 in Britmor. Most of them are useless and irellevent. What I found I did (and I do this in a lot of games), is buy the cheapest weapon, and plan to upgrade when I can afford something better, especially since I don't know how much money is worth yet, or how well weapons work, how much stats matter, and so on. What I do now that I know the game better, is to just go straight to the 200gem short sword. In both instances, everything in between is ignored.

If you scrap most of the generic weapons, you also leave some room for a more interesting variety, especially if you also include more agility/speed/endurance modifiers. How I would approach it, is to first look at what power/agility/speed/endurance actually does in combat. I could have this wrong, but from what I can see;

Power = how hard you hit.

Agility = how hard it is to get hit.

Speed = how likely you are to land a hit.

Endurance = how long you can keep trying to hit something, before you're exhausted.

With this assumption in mind:

The above is just an example, but this gives weapons more variety than they do now, despite only having 5, instead of 16. It also gives plenty of room for more stuff, like 'a prison shiv', 'a crude club', 'a broken sword', 'a mace', and even fancy things like 'a sword and dagger' or 'a sword and buckler', which would give higher agility (harder to get hit), but also cost more (both in gems and perhaps endurance penalty). Fewer weapons, more variety.
1. Percy is the most customizable of all the lovers, so writing scenes where they're properly labeled is a chore. I'm working on rewriting them so that it uses the proper pronouns but that involves going through every scene they're involved in and adding the variable for their pronouns. Not impossible, but it is difficult.

If I'm writing a specific scene for a person, I don't think I'll need variables to remember their gender. Most NPC's are going to stay their gender aside from a select few, so needing that code is a little unnecessary for most individuals.

The player's scenes are already broken up into their correct gender so just describing the PC correctly in those scenes is all that is needed.

This update was supposed to be the Amazon and Centaur islands, but this update was almost entirely combat, weapons and clothes.

I'll not go into full detail here, but fighting was overhauled and combat allies actually work now.

Clothing is also completely changed and gives boons/banes depending on the clothing you wear.

You could make prison shivs previously, but the game now has a crafting system for weapons and armro, with enemies dropping materials upon defeat.

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
If I'm writing a specific scene for a person, I don't think I'll need variables to remember their gender. Most NPC's are going to stay their gender aside from a select few, so needing that code is a little unnecessary for most individuals.
Yeah, I was only really suggesting the pronoun code for the Player character only. In my experience, it means you can get away a single passage with variations built in, instead of 2 or 3 completely separate passages. Kind of how you already insert bonus lines depending if you're $Shipwrecked, $ChosenOne, $LastLine etc.

Nice to see there's a clothing/armour/weapon refactor in the works.

Bug:
I couldn't find this reported anywhere, but trying to buy potions in the Britmor shop just shows a blank screen. I tracked it down to dintech, line 328; britmorshop is missing from the if $loc entries.

not really a bug, but maybe an oversight? If you're a futa, and you have Dana (Britmor shop girl) as your GF, you can't ever use your dick with her, meaning you can never knock her up. I fix/hacked this to allow both options if you're a futa by going into 'dana' and removing the vagina check on line 50, then slightly changing the wording on line 51 to
act 'Ask if she wants to have some fun':
to make both options distinct.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
You can have the witch conjure you up a "clean slate", which works for that but I personally prefer the current idea that male and female potions just hike up various attributes. Maybe a more condensed potion, special version or whatever? The futa is often the results of mixing magic that doesn't normally play along, or a curse, or a big deal, so it makes sense it would take a little extra effort to manipulate.

...Though I don't see why there couldn't be a reverse version of the same? Anti whatever? For example, consume anti femme it and your wobblers wobble less (smaller breast size), or if you use the male version it makes a for a smaller dong.

Especially when Snekk has confirmed if you go too big, you're gonna have a bad time. (Regarding combat, mobility, etc.)

Takenwith

Apr 20, 2020
"Your mixing of chemicals has made a much more potent effect that is having a hard time being removed."
Why can't i change my gender in tentacle island? How can i fix this?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
"Your mixing of chemicals has made a much more potent effect that is having a hard time being removed."
My guess is that you mixed the masculine and feminine potions, in the forest, and 'poof', you became a hermaphroditic (futanari) character.

I got some bad news and some good news for you.
The bad news is that you are pretty much stuck as a herm character. I THINK there is a scene with the Alarune, on tentacle island, that can remove your dick and make you a female, but it won't go the other way where you keep the dick and lose the vagina.

The good news is that there are going to be ways to fix that (crafting/potion making), but it just isn't in the game right now. Snek has a lot of things to polish up, clean up, and finish up. I seem to recall that it is on the to do list, but he hasn't gotten to it quite yet.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You can have the witch conjure you up a "clean slate", which works for that but I personally prefer the current idea that male and female potions just hike up various attributes. Maybe a more condensed potion, special version or whatever? The futa is often the results of mixing magic that doesn't normally play along, or a curse, or a big deal, so it makes sense it would take a little extra effort to manipulate.

...Though I don't see why there couldn't be a reverse version of the same? Anti whatever? For example, consume anti femme it and your wobblers wobble less (smaller breast size), or if you use the male version it makes a for a smaller dong.

Especially when Snekk has confirmed if you go too big, you're gonna have a bad time. (Regarding combat, mobility, etc.)
I've added a way for a nun and Avee to reduce your assets as being a Futanari is technically a curse.

Maid Cock start is out of luck though, curse too strong for them.

The natural potion is broken in the current game, but in the upcoming release it works.

You can also lewd the Alraune in the upcoming update for additional fruits to grow in the garden.

My guess is that you mixed the masculine and feminine potions, in the forest, and 'poof', you became a hermaphroditic (futanari) character.

I got some bad news and some good news for you.
The bad news is that you are pretty much stuck as a herm character. I THINK there is a scene with the Alarune, on tentacle island, that can remove your dick and make you a female, but it won't go the other way where you keep the dick and lose the vagina.

The good news is that there are going to be ways to fix that (crafting/potion making), but it just isn't in the game right now. Snek has a lot of things to polish up, clean up, and finish up. I seem to recall that it is on the to do list, but he hasn't gotten to it quite yet.
The potion sellers potions are too strong for you, traveler. You need to find someone with weaker potions.

It's Percy. Percy is eventually going to be able to brew you potions that can adjust specific attributes, it's what the apothecary in the demon library is going to be for.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I've added a way for a nun and Avee to reduce your assets as being a Futanari is technically a curse.

Maid Cock start is out of luck though, curse too strong for them.
I feel like that should probably extend to Unlucky, since the one that intervenes with their death is absolutely intending for them to breed like... uh... goblins.

Out of curiousity, did the warping to the beds of the deceased town girlfriend/boyfriend from the White Space ever make it in? I recall mention of being able check in on their spirits, or maybe have a proper goodbye, but maybe I'm wrong.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I feel like that should probably extend to Unlucky, since the one that intervenes with their death is absolutely intending for them to breed like... uh... goblins.

Out of curiousity, did the warping to the beds of the deceased town girlfriend/boyfriend from the White Space ever make it in? I recall mention of being able check in on their spirits, or maybe have a proper goodbye, but maybe I'm wrong.
It should work properly now, I had previously changed how the White Space works along with bed travel and also changed the location of the boyfriend/girlfriend's apartments.

The scene for the girlfriend will be worked on later, I have something else for her.

Bug when clicking built different.
Fixed in the next update.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes