Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2023-01-06] [ViciNeko]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I know they are not mad about quality.
They are angry cuz this video was in production 2 years.
And i am telling you that quality needs time to be produced.
If quality was the goal, looping the same animation to make scenes longer and accepting a voiceover that sounds like she was directed to be as bored as humanly possible wouldnt be the result.

We know it's a long chain of bullshitting because the things that they say are not in line with reality even right to the end like claiming they needed full voice retakes with a 10,000 mic since $10,000 mics are not a thing. Even a high end Neumann that professionals use are under 4k.

So you can suck his dick as much as you want, but don't pretend your dickriding fanfiction is real.

Last edited:

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
It is sad that the author is not able to organize the work rationally. He has been modeling his work for almost two years, and what is the result? There's nothing good about it. And why? He has a competitor from SODENO19 on his side. As for me, he works very hard. Well, we will observe.

Reactions: NotBot9

elder966

Nov 20, 2019
It is sad that the author is not able to organize the work rationally. He has been modeling his work for almost two years, and what is the result? There's nothing good about it. And why? He has a competitor from SODENO19 on his side. As for me, he works very hard. Well, we will observe.
yea sodeno cum game is very good. While vicineko focus on more "lighting aesthetic" (dont get me wrong, his worldbuilding and lighting is very good), sodeno cum game is improving, and actually good. Yes, I'am the cum-rator and I always believe that if an animator make a cum scene and not just an endless boring loop, they are definitely worth to watch since its not easy to make a good cum scene, and i will say that vicineko cum game is not that good in the latest animation compare to the previous one. But, their lighting and animation is very good and improved alot since the previous animation. And yeah, my hope for vicineko is for them to improve that part. Overall, They did a good job???? maybe...?

Is it worth the wait? FUCK NO. :KEK:
Lets wait for melxlawa in 6-8 months(hopefully)
And lets pray they deliver it in time this time :censored:

Reactions: wormwood420

bratan997

Oct 29, 2021
yea sodeno cum game is very good. While vicineko focus on more "lighting aesthetic" (dont get me wrong, his worldbuilding and lighting is very good), sodeno cum game is improving, and actually good. Yes, I'am the cum-rator and I always believe that if an animator make a cum scene and not just an endless boring loop, they are definitely worth to watch since its not easy to make a good cum scene, and i will say that vicineko cum game is not that good in the latest animation compare to the previous one. But, their lighting and animation is very good and improved alot since the previous animation. And yeah, my hope for vicineko is for them to improve that part. Overall, They did a good job???? maybe...?

Is it worth the wait? FUCK NO. :KEK:
Lets wait for melxlawa in 6-8 months(hopefully)
And lets pray they deliver it in time this time :censored:
fucking cum-rator

• Haha
Reactions: wormwood420

raviolli

Nov 18, 2020
I thought the video finally being released would stop the drama but, oh boy was i wrong.
Nah, people were complaining about the video not being released, and now that it was they are complaining about the video itself.

No one is ever satisfied with anything, people always find a reason to complain, thats just the sad truth

• Haha
Reactions: JennyAleriza

Chuuni7

Jan 20, 2022
Nah, people were complaining about the video not being released, and now that it was they are complaining about the video itself.

No one is ever satisfied with anything, people always find a reason to complain, thats just the sad truth
>hypes up the video for release in 2023
>delays it for some days to 1-2 weeks to "perfect the voice acting and audio"
>this delay turns into several months
>it's 2024, halfway through the year
>vid releases with some of the worst voice acting and audio ever
>???

i could hire a boy to moan better than whoever they got, there was only "haaah" at different volumes and intensities. didn't even sound like moaning, it sounded like child labour

Chuuni7

Jan 20, 2022
also, sodeno is pretty awesome. each video he is pumping out is better than the last, and he shits them out fast. in the span of waiting for vici's 28 minute haahfest (since JUL 2022 btw), sodeno dropped:
  • 3 min yae video
  • 4 min ayaka video
  • 4 min shenhe video
  • 5 min yelan video
  • 10 min eula and hu tao threesome video
  • 7.5 min furina video
  • 9 min yoimiya video
  • 10 min silver wolf video
what's nice is you can see him learning and getting better with each video

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
also, sodeno is pretty awesome. each video he is pumping out is better than the last, and he shits them out fast. in the span of waiting for vici's 28 minute haahfest (since JUL 2022 btw), sodeno dropped:
  • 3 min yae video
  • 4 min ayaka video
  • 4 min shenhe video
  • 5 min yelan video
  • 7.5 min furina video
  • 9 min yoimiya video
I like the look of sodeno's vids, but i just wish he did more than MxF. When he started the hutao and eula vid his patrons voted against futa, but it could have at least been yuri. Or like that Ayaka vid where she uses a horse dildo. I'd like to see more of that every once in a while.

gwishin39

Jun 25, 2022
  • 3 min yae video
  • 4 min ayaka video
  • 4 min shenhe video
  • 5 min yelan video
  • 7.5 min furina video
  • 9 min yoimiya video
Sodeno is good, but the 3D model are much more clay like compared to Vici. I much prefer the look of Vici's model

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
You have to sub to their patreon to comment on their paywalled posts. You have to sub to gain access to their discord. And not everyone uses social media.

But most important: both Vicineko and KitsuneEcchi have f95 accounts, so they could read and comment if they wanted but decided not to. Why? My guess: for patreon they can claim that they cannot answer everyone and for they discord, well, there they have the power to ban people.
an account never used in at least 3 years you might as well say it is a dead account.

• Wow

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
  • 3 min yae video
  • 4 min ayaka video
  • 4 min shenhe video
  • 5 min yelan video
  • 7.5 min furina video
  • 9 min yoimiya video
Any tentacles?

Pervergy

Formerly 'registertodl'
Nov 20, 2019
  • 3 min yae video
  • 4 min ayaka video
  • 4 min shenhe video
  • 5 min yelan video
  • 7.5 min furina video
  • 9 min yoimiya video
I still take Vici's 28min 2years-in-the-making Fischl video over any of these by a long shot, tho. I really don't like the look of sodeno's videos - the models look like clay/plastic, weird shading, etc. It doesn't matter to me that sodeno pumped out 8 videos in the time it took Vici to release one, if none of those 8 comes even CLOSE to the quality of Vici's video IMO. Quality > Quantity for me. I also really don't get why so many people shit on the VA so much here. While it certainly isn't the best VA performance I've heard, I thought it sounded pretty faithful/close to (JP) Fischl and I take these "Haahs" over overexaggerated moanings like some other creators/works tend to do anyday of the week. For example like most VAs in Rinhee's videos act during the climax scenes. They sound like they are getting tortured or killed by how much they overexaggerate with their moanings sometimes...

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
Look
I still take Vici's 28min 2years-in-the-making Fischl video over any of these by a long shot, tho. I really don't like the look of sodeno's videos - the models look like clay/plastic, weird shading, etc. It doesn't matter to me that sodeno pumped out 8 videos in the time it took Vici to release one, if none of those 8 comes even CLOSE to the quality of Vici's video IMO. Quality > Quantity for me. I also really don't get why so many people shit on the VA so much here. While it certainly isn't the best VA performance I've heard, I thought it sounded pretty faithful/close to (JP) Fischl and I take these "Haahs" over overexaggerated moanings like some other creators/works tend to do anyday of the week. For example like most VAs in Rinhee's videos act during the climax scenes. They sound like they are getting tortured or killed by how much they overexaggerate with their moanings sometimes...
Look as a person who VALUES quality as well.. It can get quite.. tiring to wait for 2 years.. for a single 28 min animation. While it is a masterpiece, that I do not deny. Artists that are sodeno19 and Rinhee has their own quirks and does pump out quality content in a way that's not slow nor fast. And the animations they do release everytime gets better each release. Also not every patreon artist has the fanbase that's loyal enough to be subscribed for a 2 year development animation. Look all I'm saying is that while Quality > Quantity is good at times.. there's other point of views with it. Quantity can be improved with each subsequent release anyways.

P.S holy shit I agree with you on those rinhee moans

Pervergy

Formerly 'registertodl'
Nov 20, 2019
Look as a person who VALUES quality as well.. It can get quite.. tiring to wait for 2 years.. for a single 28 min animation. While it is a masterpiece, that I do not deny. Artists that are sodeno19 and Rinhee has their own quirks and does pump out quality content in a way that's not slow nor fast. And the animations they do release everytime gets better each release. Also not every patreon artist has the fanbase that's loyal enough to be subscribed for a 2 year development animation. Look all I'm saying is that while Quality > Quantity is good at times.. there's other point of views with it. Quantity can be improved with each subsequent release anyways.

P.S holy shit I agree with you on those rinhee moans
Of course, it can get quite tiring to wait for a single work for that long, I agree with you on that. I also don't like how Vici hyped everyone up for a "soon'ish" release multiple times even when it still was far from being finished. The only thing that did aside from the obvious clout & hyping it up more and more was setting a lot of people up for disappointment and that's exactly what happened. Personally I didn't really care much about these "promises" and thought for a long time "It will be done when it's done. Someday it will be released." and then it finally came out and I'm quite happy with the result.
But I also get that people who backed him on Patreon for example surely have a lot of good reasons to be angry at him, because he clearly milked them for way longer than it was needed, baiting many of them to keep funding him while dragging that whole thing out more and more with these promises. That is not something I would ever deny and that is/was indeed pretty shitty of him, for sure.

And I agree - every artist has their quirks. It certainly was NOT my intention to badmouth or downplay sodeno's work. Plus, yeah clearly he is improving, but this work just is not my cup of tea I guess. But since Chuuni7 brought sodeno's 8 works VS Vici's 1 as an argument to the table here, I also wanted to give my 2 cents about it. And since I also mentioned Rinhee: I really enjoy Rinhee's works, but like I said... those forced moans... man, srsly. They kinda ruin the climax scenes sometimes for me.

BackFlipz

Aug 17, 2019
People forget that this video wouldve been done last year if it wasnt for the "lighting" rework that took 6 months. Vid has good lightning- no doubt about that. The model quality just needs to catch up with having actual bones.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I also really don't get why so many people shit on the VA so much here
Cause they spent the last like 4 months saying they were doing a complete retake on some imaginary better than pro quality mic they bought her as the reason it was delayed further.

If the best you can do is sound bored after 4 months with imaginary equipment even better than industry, you will get shit on.

I'm not even sure how to interpret the whole "faithful to original JP Fischl". Like you know how an original Fischl would react to having an object the width of a soda can shoved up her ass? You have a reference audio for that?

Pervergy

Formerly 'registertodl'
Nov 20, 2019
Cause they spent the last like 4 months saying they were doing a complete retake on some imaginary better than pro quality mic they bought her as the reason it was delayed further.

If the best you can do is sound bored after 4 months with imaginary equipment even better than industry, you will get shit on.

I'm not even sure how to interpret the whole "faithful to original JP Fischl". Like you know how an original Fischl would react to having an object the width of a soda can shoved up her ass? You have a reference audio for that?
I see. Well, okay. That explains quite a bit about that. As I've said, I really didn't follow all these "promises" and "hyping up" posts very much, so I didn't know about these "better than pro" retakes. Thanks for clarifying.

And of course I have - it's all in my head! I will ask Elon-chan if he can let me export it to .mp3 via Neuralink, so I can send it to you! ... Nah, jk. What I meant was simply the tone of her voice, read: her moans. To me they sounded very Fischl-like, that's all. I've watched more than enough pr0n where the VAs were extremely unfitting to the original voice of the character portrayed and that definitely wasn't the case here IMO.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes