Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2024-06-23] [ViciNeko]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

vicitime

Feb 9, 2023
are there any creators putting out content with quality comparable to viconeko and also in 4k? nyl is the only one i can think of right now. great stuff.

Saraph

May 24, 2018
are there any creators putting out content with quality comparable to viconeko and also in 4k? nyl is the only one i can think of right now. great stuff.
Not sure about resolution (someone always does upscales though), but Nagoonimation and Yeero have absolute elite tier model & animation quality. Also Bulgingsenpai comes to mind, but he doesn't seem to be very active anymore.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not sure about resolution (someone always does upscales though), but Nagoonimation and Yeero have absolute elite tier model & animation quality. Also Bulgingsenpai comes to mind, but he doesn't seem to be very active anymore.
Seven as well!
AKA "6+1", I mean it

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Viceneko finished making the third part of it yesterday.
So I think in a couple of weeks it's ready.
He's been doing this one for like half a year. He said that based on the length of it it'll take weeks to render, and that they still hae lightning and gazzillion of other shit to do. Who knows how long at this point

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
All current Patreon posts are on Kemono
I created a video from all pieces of this site. Since there is no set order I did my best to figure out one myself.
When he posts new parts reply to me and I extend the video until he releases the full video himself.

Hope you can enjoy this

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
There's a lot of clips I hadn't seen before. Is this shit gonna be a 30 min vid of Fischl getting screwed? Wow

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
There's a lot of clips I hadn't seen before. Is this shit gonna be a 30 min vid of Fischl getting screwed? Wow
30 minutes would make sense, given how long it is taking, but if it is longer than 10 minutes, I will be shocked.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes