Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2024-06-23] [ViciNeko]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

FloppaCougar

Mar 5, 2023
Bro all of these shits are dumb af. First they wanna hire Hans Zimmer for their music track and they hire dude who breaks all their projects?! Seriously, we can't have faith to this vicineko dude no more. They are playing with us with these dumb words.

• Haha
Reactions: JerryTigrex

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
I'm trying to figure out what stage of grief some people are at, making fanfic scenarios of a creator making a video to either cope or cuck the viewer. is kind of wild.

necroma2012

Sep 2, 2020
The drive failed? No way! It's almost like it set in that the unending gravy train would end if they actually had to put it out. I'll admit my money would have been on being unhappy with the music selected so Vici would need an extra five to ten years to compose a piece they're content with

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This reads like they know their subs have single digit IQs - "we can make any dumb shit up and they'll all believe it." I'm gonna run with they go "oh we only have the backup from January, release will be in November now" and then when November comes they'll find another excuse to delay xD As far as money making schemes go, they've got it mastered. That post alone probably just earned them like $50k. xD

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Well the truth is we never have Fischl 30 minute animation ٩(⊙‿⊙)۶❤❤❤
Hook line and sinker ^_^ , You bunch of loser were fooled(⁎ ⚈᷀᷁ ᴗ ⚈᷀᷁ ⁎)
The real duration is 17 7 minutes(/_^)/\(^_\)
And that's how much we will released( ˘ ³˘)♥ Just as we Keikaku UwU
Now , we will apologized~ Please forgive us(ꈍᴗꈍ)ε`*)
Please be an idiot ❤❤❤ for another 6 month and give us your dollars ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ
Since we are cute ❤❤❤ , you guys MUST forgive us o(◕␣~)o

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes