Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2024-06-23] [ViciNeko]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Section

May 20, 2020
Are we talking Black Ops 6 big?
Imagine it got delayed and the vid got postpone to the release of BO6. Lmao

Speaking of BO6. MF at treyarch or raven just casually confirms that the canon ending of BO2 is Mason(Alex) died. Hence probably why there's no Mason here. Which kinda bs when back then, canon ending is mason lived and went black and no contacts.

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
it has been exactly 2 days since they last said 2 days and we got nothing yet so you know whats next
They are releasing it within their community first, so people could actually download the file and reupload it. Releasing it straight to the public will be suicide, since MEGA or whatever is hosting the file would immediately get DDoS'd from all the download requests and nobody would be able to get the file.

Reactions: je714

fartbruh

Mar 6, 2022
They are releasing it within their community first, so people could actually download the file and reupload it. Releasing it straight to the public will be suicide, since MEGA or whatever is hosting the file would immediately get DDoS'd from all the download requests and nobody would be able to get the file.
So have they done it yet?

Mar 27, 2020
Saw their twitter and kitsune replied to a question that they're now preparing to upload it or something along those lines.

Took them long enough ngl

737Exc

Mar 8, 2023

Show less
A chill evening, a bored Prinzessin, and just one little gift from Mona's adventures in Slime Realm - what could possibly go wrong? I guess our Fischl is about to find it out (。> ‿ ◕。)❤

Hey hey everyone! And so glad to be back to you with not just another WIP or text update, but a proper big release! This one definitely took quite a while! Countless hours, countless coffees, reworks, additions, some audio retakes and so on.
But before we delve into it all, I want to express my highest gratitude to all of you. Everyone who kept believing in us, everyone who cheered us on, supported with their time, love and passion, everyone who stayed with us from start to finish of these projects, and everyone who just shared their kindness along the way. This project was made possible by you, and its thanks to you it finally sees the light of day. Huge, huge thanks to all of you, for your patience, your feedback and support. You are the most awesome community one could ever wish for, and its a huge honor for us to finally bring this animation to everyone.
Thank you for making these dreams come true.
Thank you, truly.
And of course, a very special thanks goes to people, whose time and work helped us create this project:
Kitsune
- for their ability to have 48hrs in one day, and helping me with literally every aspect of this animation and community. The work we've done here would've been literally impossible to pull off without you, and you have my eternal gratitude for all work you've done there. And with all this new knowledge and experience we gained - I really can't wait for what we will create together in future! ❤ ٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶ ❤
Shuro
- the new team member on board, who joined us closer to the finish of this project, but still managed to save us literally months of time on creating this animation! Animation polishing, renders, sound - really appreciate all your help with those, and cant wait to work together on our next project, but now from the very beginning! (Kinda already happening (。> ‿ ◕。)❤ )
Rii ( ) - for all your time and effort with voicing and community work! The amount of work you did there, and the speed with which you've provided us these countless recordings is just on its own level. You are truly a one of a kind voice actress and a friend, and we can't wait to work on more animations with you on board in future!
Toon ( ) - for your huge help with the community, especially on Discord and Twitter! For bringing the life and soul to our evening working streams, and cheering us up all the way through any difficulties!
You guys are truly the best (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ❤
Thank you!

Ok, enough with the tear jerking part - lets dive right into the project! ❤ ٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶ ❤
The biggest animation ( yet? =) ), the most difficult of them all, the longest, and the most complex we've ever done... and i cant be more happy to finally bring it to you! ❤ ٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶ ❤
A simple idea, to create a short animation with Fischl enjoying her new toy, went a bit out of control... and turned into 200+ scenes monstrosity =P Six phases, six story parts, almost 30 minutes of animation, filled with all the creativity and ideas you've shared with us! And following the feedback you've shared with us during its creation - we are certainly getting ready for a future Mona x Fischl x Slime! Thanks to you, we got some really fun stuff in mind for this trio, so their short animations we've shared with you before will definitely evolve into its own story (๑❛ڡ❛๑)
But before that, we have some really fun plans for other characters (and universes!) and already started working on one of them! While Kitsune was finishing the sound for Fischl x Slime, Shuro and I have already prepared some really solid foundation for the project you've voted for previously - Melody x Lawa! At the moment, a lot of animations are already in place, and Melody herself has already voiced the dialogue for the lip syncing scenes, that we are working on at the moment! Following the idea of returning to a steady release schedule, we will most likely split the release in 2 parts (and it actually makes sense story wise), so expect the next animation release much, much sooner (。> ‿ ◕。)❤
Speaking of releases, during the creation of Fischl x Slime we've received a lot of questions about animation and voicing/sound process. So we came up with the idea of a "Making of" video initiative and maybe a big post sooner about how it works to follow along with updates more easily. If all goes well, we want to assemble a separate video with our comments on some scenes and fun stories about their creation (we've collected quite a lot during Fischl x Slime creation =P), showcasing some interesting and difficult parts, showing some cut content and sound. We're still discussing how we want to go about it, but we already can't wait to share it with you! The animation process is pretty time consuming, but rather simple to do in its nature - so who knows, maybe it will inspire you to create something of your own (。> ‿ ◕。)❤
---

And now the fox is free! ٩/ᐠ. ̫ .ᐟ\۶
This was quite the journey. I've worked on big projects for companies, I've been in lengthy DnD campaigns, but only a couple rare times have I been part of a project for so long from start to finish. I can measure a not-insignificant percentage of my life on this project (。≧ ヮ ≦。) But no regrets here, it was a ton of fun and we have so many more ideas we've been cooking in the background too! Can't wait to show you!❤
Now for the damage report:
215+ scenes
10000 hours of work
*$&%^#@ audio strips
6000+ hours of discord streams
79 WIPs
28+ mins of video
2 juicy GB of 1080 video
18 months of animation
3 months of audio
2 months of Hu Tao and friends in the middle
2 years? Not quite ٩(。•`◡´•。)۶
9999 "GTA 6 will release first" comments on twitter
5000 litres of slime
69 Blender crashes
3+ weeks of fluid simulations
5+ terabytes of project files and renders
1 exploding power supply
2 devilish feet plotting their revenge
1 big collaboration coming soon!
1 slippery slime that turned our plans (and Fischl) upside down
0 Kitsune x Slime animations ε= ᕕ/ᐠ . ̫ .ᐟ\ᕗ
...and 1 incredible community that has been so amazing to us! Thank you! ❤(っ^ ◡ ^c)❤

There was before Fischl, and now there's after Fischl. A new arc in our journey begins! (˵> ω <˵)
---
But before this post reaches some theoretical symbol limit - lets drop the actual release links! ❤ ٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶ ❤
===
Animation Link (1080p, h264):
Animation Link (1080p, h265):
Animation Link (720p, h264):
Our Pixiv page:
Our Twitter Page:
Kitsune's Twitter Page:
Rii's Twitter Page:
Toon's Twitter Page:
Carrd FAQ Page:

h264 vs h265 info!!!
h265 and h264 files are the same animation, tho h265 has slightly better quality and smaller file size. BUT! h265 may not work on some video players, so we also include h264 render too, which should work everywhere just fine. Difference is minimal.
If you cant play h265, i recommend downloading fresh video codecs / video player. I use K-Lite Codec Pack with good old Media Player Classic (player included in codecs file):
* File size is huge for this one, so adding "720p no watermark" version in case of limited internet connection.
** 4K version will be released here separately, when we finish its render - it takes forever even on our powerful PCs, but we'll pull through it and deliver it to you as soon as we can! (っˆڡˆς)❤
Lets try this release without Patreon-file-attachments (at least for starters) - Patreon limits the file size to 199MB per file... so i'll have to split each video version on up to 11 pieces. If it will be really necessary, we'll upload it here of course. Please let us know if you have any troubles with the download mirrors!
**** More download links and mirrors will be provided in the next few days
===
Luv u all ❤
Stay awesome and please enjoy (っˆڡˆς)❤

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
what's the difference between the h264 and h265 versions?
Nothing. h.265 is more efficient so at the same bitrate it is smaller in file size, better quality, or both. h.265 also has the added benefit of being able to encode a lower bitrate than what is the required for h.264 without degradation. The downside is that if you haven't updated your player or codec in a long time, you may not be able to play h.265

Reactions: Garan Aria
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes