Collection Video ViciNeko collection [2024-06-23] [ViciNeko]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

The Assembler

Formerly 'The assembler'
Sep 29, 2019
I am now also re-editing videos of vicineko. I have compiled many of the available videos back-to-back.
4k videos 38 min AND 1080P videos 31 min.
You can find them in the following folder

Publications after completing upload Done

All 1080p Videos Supercut 31 Min.jpg INTRO All 4k Videos SuperCut 38 Min.jpg

Last edited:

The Assembler

Formerly 'The assembler'
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, I think everything is finalized.

All files have been released, and passwords have been removed for now.

Link:

There are multiple versions available.
Videos in H.265 offer higher quality, but do not support web playback.
Videos in H.264 lower quality do have support for older devices and web-playback

Video Notes: Emily’s Diar

- All 14 parts have been compiled into a single video.
- Episode 12.1 and 12.2 have been merged.
- Intro/outro sections have been adjusted to create smoother transitions between episodes.
- The intro text “Dear Diary” was mostly removed to avoid repetition.

Enhancements:
- Slight increase in color saturation.
- Skin tones and “The Big Boy” adjusted back to natural.
- Image sharpening applied to counter compression effects.

Overall, the base quality was already very strong.

---

Quick Collection:
Public availability

Vicineko
- All 2160p footage compiled into one video.
- All 1080p footage compiled into one video.

Animopron
Public availability
Refer to old posts for additional notes.

The Assembler

Formerly 'The assembler'
Sep 29, 2019
Okay, I think everything is finalized.

All files have been released, and passwords have been removed for now.

Link:

There are multiple versions available.
Videos in H.265 offer higher quality, but do not support web playback.
Videos in H.264 lower quality do have support for older devices and web-playback

Video Notes: Emily’s Diar

- All 14 parts have been compiled into a single video.
- Episode 12.1 and 12.2 have been merged.
- Intro/outro sections have been adjusted to create smoother transitions between episodes.
- The intro text “Dear Diary” was mostly removed to avoid repetition.

Enhancements:
- Slight increase in color saturation.
- Skin tones and “The Big Boy” adjusted back to natural.
- Image sharpening applied to counter compression effects.

Overall, the base quality was already very strong.

---

Quick Collection:
Public availability

Vicineko
- All 2160p footage compiled into one video.
- All 1080p footage compiled into one video.

Animopron
Public availability
Refer to old posts for additional notes.
thanks for all your response, I am looking for a new project, do you have any good suggestions?

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
For me an acceptable encoding is actually slower than the interpolation LOL
Interpolation is like 45 FPS but SVT-AV1 preset 6 is 30 FPS or so (as of v2.2.1-122-gb1441af)
[FxS_Full_4K_NWM_h265-RIFE4.26.mkv (1.61 GiB)]
(Oops, I left the h265 in the file name, actually it's now AV1)

Of course M6 is kinda lame but I just wanted to keep up with the interpolation speed:HideThePain:
To be clear the interpolation speed is including the original frames being returned "as is"

Since that one was lame here's x265 version (4.69 GiB)

Last edited:

vali5

Nov 25, 2023
Did he say when will the animation is going to be ready ? Also thanks for sharing
The next patreon post should be it. It was supposed to be 40-60 seconds long but it turned into almost 2 minutes, hence the delay. Expect a weekend release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomxxxz

fartbruh

Mar 6, 2022
The next patreon post should be it. It was supposed to be 40-60 seconds long but it turned into almost 2 minutes, hence the delay. Expect a weekend release.
How do you know it might be a weekend release? based on his normal posting frequency we won't have another update until Wednesday

vali5

Nov 25, 2023
How do you know it might be a weekend release? based on his normal posting frequency we won't have another update until Wednesday
I don't know. I was just speculating based on what they said in the last post. Since most of it is done I thought they would finish it in 5 days or so.

"We've been planning to make Ellen's final release our next post and don't want to spoil too much with more WIPs. Animation polish is nearly done so we're starting test renders today, setting up the fluid sim, and preparing to send to Rii for voicing today too!"

Reactions: fartbruh

fartbruh

Mar 6, 2022
I don't know. I was just speculating based on what they said in the last post. Since most of it is done I thought they would finish it in 5 days or so.

"We've been planning to make Ellen's final release our next post and don't want to spoil too much with more WIPs. Animation polish is nearly done so we're starting test renders today, setting up the fluid sim, and preparing to send to Rii for voicing today too!"
Gotcha. Was just wondering :p

GeraldStevens

Jan 24, 2020

Don't suppose you have an opinion on the Projekt Melody animation? Hoping their still on that

vali5

Nov 25, 2023
Don't suppose you have an opinion on the Projekt Melody animation? Hoping their still on that
On September 24th, during his vacation, he said: "With the Ellen project receiving some awesome progress from Kitsune, and Mel x Lawa Part 1 being close to finish too - our plan is pretty simple: release Ellen animation soon after my return, and then start preparing Mel for her release! If all goes right, that will mean 2 releases 1 by 1, no too far from each other."
But that was when Ellen was still around 40 seconds long. Unless they entierly stopped working on Mel to extend Ellen, which I don't think is the case, part 1 should be posted whithin a week of Ellen's release.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
For me an acceptable encoding is actually slower than the interpolation LOL
Interpolation is like 45 FPS but SVT-AV1 preset 6 is 30 FPS or so (as of v2.2.1-122-gb1441af)
Workupload [FxS_Full_4K_NWM_h265-RIFE4.26.mkv (1.61 GiB)]
(Oops, I left the h265 in the file name, actually it's now AV1)

Of course M6 is kinda lame but I just wanted to keep up with the interpolation speed:HideThePain:
To be clear the interpolation speed is including the original frames being returned "as is"

Since that one was lame here's x265 version (4.69 GiB) Pixeldrain
I don't think I understand half of what you're trying to convey. Could you please clarify?
What is an acceptable encoding, and by what standard?
Why would interpolation be limited to a specific fps?
What is M6, and how does it relate to interpolation speed? Why is it "lame"?
Does interpolation normally not include original frames?
Did I just waste 15 hours interpolating this same video, after announcing it, for you to then do it twice over?
I'm not very knowledgeable about the technical aspects. I just like a decent frame rate, and I run a comprehensible program (SVFI) to the best of my ability. I'm curious to hear your answers.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from ViciNeko that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if one has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2024-10-13:
The entire folder is ~5,6 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.
Because there may be other interpolations offered: mine are solely 60 fps versions of the originals (see details below). There is no intentional downgrading, either in resolution or quality. The files should also contain all original meta-data.
This batch contains my selection of the content in OP, up to and including "Fischl x Slime". I'm trying to stick with OP updates because it's too much of a puzzle to compare updates with my collection for every artist.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes