4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover VC F95.png

Overview:
The game is about a young boy, an orphan, who has entered the most prestigious university in the country. During his studies, he will meet his love, but fate will determine that this encounter will radically change his life. His deepest dreams will come true, but will he be ready for such a change? Will he be able to proudly accept his fate?

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: Miron - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English, Russian
Sequels: Moving Down - The Renaissance
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To avoid unnecessary questions, before you download and run the game, be sure to read the developer's notes!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android:
- - - -

VC Image 1.png VC Image 2.png VC Image 3.png VC Image 4.png VC Image 5.png VC Image 6.png VC Image 7.png VC Image 8.png VC Image 9.png VC Image 10.png VC Image 11.png VC Image 12.png VC Image 13.png VC Image 14.png VC Image 15.png VC Image 16.png VC Image 17.png VC Image 18.png VC Image 19.png VC Image 20.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Nice you go with Ren'Py. RPGM is rather tedious to navigate, thus Ren'Py is a suitable engine for a visual novel.

Your deepest dreams will come true, but will you be ready for such a change? Will you be able to proudly accept your fate?
femdomtag.jpg
The first step... admit you're in trouble. :oops:

Last edited:

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
The prequel "Moving down"... I think I'll probably refrain from playing this game... MironY, you are incorrigible... And you haven't finished John off in "Moving down" yet...
:confused::oops: Will he be able to accept his fate with pride?" Great phrase... With a proudly raised head to move on all fours and take shit from a pale sadistic female in your mouth (judging by the tags to the game) and also eat it proudly! An enviable fate...

Last edited:

level1

Sep 29, 2020
For those who like femdom and BDSM, the RPGM version is also the best femdom game I've ever played.
I recommend you try it.
Personally, I think it would be great if the route of arrest by the police and kidnapping by customers were expanded

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
First ... it is nice to have a port from RPGM to renpy.

If this is a prequel and the mc (John) is the same mc (John) as in Moving Down, where is his longtime girlfriend and later wife Maria? Didn't they know each other since (high)school? And if he gets into heavy femdom relationships with other girls during university, why does Moving Down as the sequel starts with a vanilla relationship?
Or is the prequel located in a parallel universe where John did not meet Maria?

In the demo you call psychology the science of the brain. Maybe a bad translation ...
see Wikipedia : "Psychology is the scientific study of mind and behavior. ..."

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
I look forward to it, if you could add some choices to bend MC's will more harderm then it's more awesome, really like those enabled kinks. Your english is way more better than it was on Vicious Circle(maybe a translation remake would be an idea). Love your games. Keep it up!!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1917289

Overview:
The game is about a young boy, an orphan, who has entered the most prestigious university in the country. During his studies, he will meet his love, but fate will determine that this encounter will radically change his life. His deepest dreams will come true, but will he be ready for such a change? Will he be able to proudly accept his fate?

To avoid unnecessary questions, before you download and run the game, be sure to read the developer's notes!
Thread Updated: 2022-07-10
Release Date: 2022-07-10
Developer: MironY -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Russian
Sequel: Moving Down
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Android: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 1917339 View attachment 1917340 View attachment 1917341 View attachment 1917342
I Like This One so far.
would have liked a bit MORE content, but I understand it is a "Demo".
I Hope that This Game goes well; as I would like to see MORE.
(there are some 'improvements' to be made with the dialog & narrative;
but nothing to drastic which cannot be overlooked.

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
The prequel "Moving down"... I think I'll probably refrain from playing this game... MironY, you are incorrigible... And you haven't finished John off in "Moving down" yet...
:confused::oops: Will he be able to accept his fate with pride?" Great phrase... With a proudly raised head to move on all fours and take shit from a pale sadistic female in your mouth (judging by the tags to the game) and also eat it proudly! An enviable fate...
It's strange that people react this way to my previous comment here. Am I not writing the truth? Or is my statement just very rude?

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
First ... it is nice to have a port from RPGM to renpy.

If this is a prequel and the mc (John) is the same mc (John) as in Moving Down, where is his longtime girlfriend and later wife Maria? Didn't they know each other since (high)school? And if he gets into heavy femdom relationships with other girls during university, why does Moving Down as the sequel starts with a vanilla relationship?
Or is the prequel located in a parallel universe where John did not meet Maria?

In the demo you call psychology the science of the brain. Maybe a bad translation ...
see Wikipedia : "Psychology is the scientific study of mind and behavior. ..."

This is a different John, a different character and has nothing to do with John from "Moving down".

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes