4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Very happy to see a Ren'Py version of this title! Been planning on finishing the final RPGM updates for a long while but the engine with some bugs made it very daunting.
Thanks and good luck!

Reactions: Among Us

jaffboy151

Jan 21, 2021
Really happy to see this new game/version of VC, I was to play the original soon as I had caught up with moving down as I am enjoying the game, I prefer Renpy as I play on a tablet so if it follows the same path that will be great.
I hope now it's a pure female domination game it will have some hardcore Dom in it.
I do not like gay content but I do enjoy pegging and futa, and most of all Cuckolding. So I'm hoping for some nasty Cuckolding in this, something like say standing on MC in heels while your new man fucks you above, then forcing MC to empty your full pussy with his mouth or force him to have sex with you straight after.
Plenty of possibilities..

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Looking forward to see where this one goes. I know it's based off a completed game made in RPGM, (which I hate playing because of the pain in the ass navigation and save systems), so this should be good in Ren-Py... Easier to play, navigate, follow and most of all save.

With that said, I'm glad Moving Down will be your priority MironY. I can't wait for you to piss me off more with Maria's antics. ;) LOL

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Well this is going to be great . Hope you'll add Watersports (urination) as a fetish in this game

Reactions: noway1

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Vicious Circle: Femdom Edition 0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Is Dane Cook going to be telling shit jokes or is the just regular femdom/maledom?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Honestly after playing the idea someone is going to steal Alex just made me laugh. :ROFLMAO: I mean after that park scene I'd believe it more if you told me MC ran away from her, got with someone else like Clara, and Alex stole her from him, just to get him back in her life, since she has some obsession vibes, lol. I mean yeah she seems kind a lot of the time, but unlike Maria (Moving Down) I feel like she's faking it at times.

Actually on second thought that's maybe an interesting plot twist for a start of a story, since you automatically assume Alexandra is the main girl, so the curve ball would be a surprise.:unsure:

Dylan Dog

Jun 5, 2022
I would like to offer a friendly advice, as your game is one of those heavily themed ones. I know it means much more work for you, but you should maybe consider making your game more path/choice centered. Femdom is great, but it is 10 times better if you actually choose that path instead of game forcing it on you. So basically I am suggesting maybe having a full sub path, light sub path, and maybe a light dom path too? It would attract much more people to the game in my opinion, those that prefer the dom path, and as I already mentioned it would make sub path that much better, because you are going down that path by choice, not by force. Judging by your previous games, you are more than capable of pulling it off.
It is just a friendly advice. Good luck with the game either way :)

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I would like to offer a friendly advice, as your game is one of those heavily themed ones. I know it means much more work for you, but you should maybe consider making your game more path/choice centered. Femdom is great, but it is 10 times better if you actually choose that path instead of game forcing it on you. So basically I am suggesting maybe having a full sub path, light sub path, and maybe a light dom path too? It would attract much more people to the game in my opinion, those that prefer the dom path, and as I already mentioned it would make sub path that much better, because you are going down that path by choice, not by force. Judging by your previous games, you are more than capable of pulling it off.
It is just a friendly advice. Good luck with the game either way :)
Thanks for the wishes!
In fact, my first project conversely convinced me to develop in the current direction, not to chase the audience. I was close to burnout because I had to force myself to do things I didn't like, so I made the decision to do it the way it is now. I'm well aware that my projects are not for everyone, but it's quite a conscious decision, and I don't plan to go back to something I'm just not interested in. It's impossible to please everyone ;)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes