4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the wishes!
In fact, my first project conversely convinced me to develop in the current direction, not to chase the audience. I was close to burnout because I had to force myself to do things I didn't like, so I made the decision to do it the way it is now. I'm well aware that my projects are not for everyone, but it's quite a conscious decision, and I don't plan to go back to something I'm just not interested in. It's impossible to please everyone ;)
I won't be playing the game but good for you. Hope it turns out great for you and those that enjoy this fetish.

Bacchus Byte

Sep 16, 2021
On the other side, i would say that im the one of those that enjoys when the dev/writer/artist forces some aspects of the story into the reader, like the starless dev (Maybe they are the most extreme example, but it serves to show my point). If i am disgusted by some fetish i just triple click my way through the novel until that episode is over.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I took a look at it, but I think I will wait until more choices are added in. Right now it is just to much click to see the next scene with pretty much no choices.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
MironY, спасибо за замечательную игру. С нетерпением жду продолжения. Немного смущает гей тема. Может быть рассмотрели бы вариант замены гей контента на транссексуальных красоток? был бы очень признателен.
It's optional content

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I'm sure I'll get myself in trouble for saying this, but the MC in this story is a weak minded pathetic boy. In Moving Down the MC is a dumb-ass who walked into his own faith unlike this pathetic simpleton who does as he's told with nearly a second though as to what or why he's doing it or the consequences that rise from it. It's hard to feel anything for him other than maybe pity...

...But on the other hand, he could make a good living as a shoe-shine boy or a foot stool. If he was in a cage hanging above a lions den... Well lets just say, he had better learn how to beg! LOL

Anyhow, I prefer Moving Down much more than this game! Maybe after a few more updates it will improve but right now it's not very interesting, actually it's kind of boring at this moment in time as the MC puts up no fight what-so-ever and drops to his knees for anyone who asks!

I'm sure I'll get roasted for my comments (wouldn't be first time nor will it be the last time) but I wanted to give my thoughts on it up to this point. Hopefully it improves but I kind of doubt it with this type of MC.

Just a thought, MironY, for possible future story/game... How about starting with a MC who is a strong willed man who likes to be in control, who is financially secure and a ladies man so-to-speak, then break him as opposed to starting with these "beta males" who are afraid of their own shadows... How either of them got girls is beyond me.

Reactions: Dylan Dog
Oct 25, 2017
I'm loving this new take on Vicious Circle. Everything is flowing beautifully, with the lewd stuff happening always at the right time. A perfect balance as of now. Keep it up! I can't wait to play it all.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyhow, I prefer Moving Down much more than this game! Maybe after a few more updates it will improve but right now it's not very interesting, actually it's kind of boring at this moment in time as the MC puts up no fight what-so-ever and drops to his knees for anyone who asks!
That's interesting. Even though I love Moving Down, I'm finding this one a bit hotter. I think this is setting up to have some interesting forks that Moving Down is just not made to have. In my mind this could be much more of a "choice" game whereas Moving Down is a little bit of a "fight" game in the sense that you have to resist or give in to certain stuff, and if you give in too much you start to get into situations you can't deny anymore. So with the character being a sub from the get-go it changes that mechanic into a softer CYOA of sorts, which to me works perfectly well. This game is flowing amazingly well through the lewd stuff, while MD has some plot beats that can take a little too much time for me to keep complete horniness into the next lewd scene lol. But idk, maybe I'm just hornier today :D

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Я понимаю. но наличие доминантных транс, добавил бы изюминки:) Это лучше чем страпон.
какой ужас, ну у тебя и вкус...Это просто не смотрибельно было бы

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
The game is a fairy tale... MS, apparently, did not just enter this "best university" of the country. Judging by his past in the orphanage (the last one), he was still being turned into a slave there. It seems to me that this is some kind of experiment in which MS is a test subject. Even at the very beginning of this game, he is already ready to obey any woman, girl... And the whole city is made up of women who hate men... It was as if they were all trained like dogs, hammered into their heads that a person is not a person, not an equal, a nonentity... The entire staff of the institute consists of such women, female police officers are the same... Honestly, it's a weird game... The guy was still in the orphanage, his psyche was shattered so much that he is afraid of all women without exception, and he is afraid to a state of stupor, panic terror and fear... Okay, let's see what happens next. Knowing Mironi, it is clear that nothing good will happen.
It seems to me that there should be a prequel to this game to understand why there are so many "chain dogs" in the form of women in this city? Were they all specially herded into one place? Or were these ladies, so spoiled, specially grown in some kind of laboratory? Moreover, this "virus" of hatred for men is somehow transmitted to other women. Either sexually, or by airborne droplets, or through a kiss... Ha ha ha... What about MS? This is the most intimidated and spoiled character I've ever seen...

Reactions: DarkP

memedim

Mar 5, 2019
Damn.. Just started playing and came back here after hearing the soundtracks in game.

Man, i really loved the choice of those soundtracks. Both main menu and intro. Only heard them so far but they feel so real. Wanted to thanks for using something real instead of generic soundtracks.

Don't know why i touched by them so much, maybe its because we are in the close region and cultures doesnt differ much. (Im Turkish btw)

Intro started its 4th loop at the background and still sounds amazing. Cant wait to hear other soundtracks.

Cheers!

Reactions: Miron HFG

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Nice update, can’t wait to be that hot psychology teachers pussy boy, even Linda’s not bad either, gotta tell you not a big fan of Alexandra though. She kind of reminds me of that redhead bitch from his “moving down” game & she’s got a short fuse. Pretty sure it’s not gonna be good for mc if she catches him cheating

Reactions: Ugamer1

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if in this game I could choose the path of the girl with whom the MC develops a relationship (and with whom to be)! - I would like to be able to choose such paths of relationships with Clara, Nina, Veronica, Anna!:love: - (I like them!)

(Will it be possible?)

Last edited:
Reactions: EthanJarvis

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hello there MironY ! Finally got around to trying out your new game (haven't played the original Vicious circle so the story is new to me), and it's definitely promising! I would like it more if it had a few extra choices, like at least a couple of them to avoid content with some characters if the player wishes, (for example I'm always turned off by selfish & abusive corrupt cops, so while I enjoy hardcore femdom, it would've been nice for MC to have an option not to ask the cop for money in the park and get arrested, which would just lock you out of her and Linora's content) but overall it's a good game with lots of potential!

Btw, I also found a small bug nobody mentioned yet. When you're on your first date with Alexandra, she says this one line in Russian:

bug.png

All the other lines are in English, and this one comes after she tells you she was joking with her threats. I got out of it the "Ya ne znayu", that she doesn't know something, and a few basic word like "eto" or "menya", but my whole knowledge of Russian is restricted to about 100 words or so plus the alphabet that I learned in high school at one time cause I thought it was fun. :LOL: I think I understood everything from context, but you should probably fix this small bug in the next version!

All the best to you in the mean time!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
It's just a demo that doesn't have yet any content, Anal Trumbul, it can't be one of the "worse" games you have ever played. I'm just pointing out that you're out here once again looking for a fight.
f95 lore theory: Allan is just like one of those coservative politicians who dedicate their entire political career to being as anti-gay as possible and then you find out they were involved in a gay orgy/scandal, only he's like that about femdom! :LOL: (eg he hates femdom so religiously he feels the need to trash all femdom game threads, but he secretly jacks off to all of it and hates himself for having great orgasms)

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
(for example I'm always turned off by selfish & abusive corrupt cops, so while I enjoy hardcore femdom, it would've been nice for MC to have an option not to ask the cop for money in the park and get arrested, which would just lock you out of her and Linora's content)
Linora is one of the indispensable characters in the story, and moreover, she is one of those who will appear in all three games, so there is no way I can make her subplot optional.
Btw, I also found a small bug nobody mentioned yet. When you're on your first date with Alexandra, she says this one line in Russian
Chek ;)

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Linora is one of the indispensable characters in the story, and moreover, she is one of those who will appear in all three games, so there is no way I can make her subplot optional.

Chek ;)
MironY, you're talking about all three games in your post. I just didn't understand if this same Linora is in the "vicious circle femdom edition", and I understand that this is the first of your "trilogy", then in "moving down" (apparently the second part) There is no Linora, then what three games are you talking about? For example, Alexandra, Luna, Nina, Miranda are somehow still intertwined in these two parts (VC and MD), but I did not observe Linora in "Moving Down".

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes