4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
For the moment it's just a demo with nothing interesting, low resolution blurry renders unfortunately.
I didn't play the rpgm version but i play his other game Going Down, it was good and interesting in the beginning but then it went over the top and ridiculous, lets' hope this one will stay in the believable range of interactions.

Reactions: egorka8018

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
It's just a demo that doesn't have yet any content, Anal Trumbul, it can't be one of the "worse" games you have ever played. I'm just pointing out that you're out here once again looking for a fight.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
It's strange that people react this way to my previous comment here. Am I not writing the truth? Or is my statement just very rude?
I think it went something like this:
1. Miron writes (reworks already written) script for
moving down and tries to connect (weave) it with the "prequel" (vicious circle).
2. Myron is not happy with the result because the vicious circle due to the engine turned out not quite the way he wanted and many turns in the vicious circle are not very suitable, some turns are superfluous and some simply do not.
3. Miron decides - damn it, you just need to redo the vicious circle for moving down and don’t fuck your brains! (EUREKA!!!!)

The only thing that scares me is that now the downward movement will come out later because the developer has more work due to the new game.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
So your telling me it’s not gay if a woman fucks you in the ass, only if it’s a guy? Is that a forced scene, or anyway to skip it?
Yes, fucking a man in the ass by a woman, not gay content. Pegging can't be skipped. Only three items that are specified at the beginning of the game will be optional.

Last edited:

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Very HYPED for this. I found RPGM games to be needlessly tedious at times. Ren'Py is the superior system. I do hope there are some decent choices just remember not to make huge branches but rather small choices that keep the character on the main branch but add subtle differences in dialogue. Otherwise it becomes unwieldly.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes