gatoterran

May 27, 2019
what are the chances that the mc would find some love with Alexandra instead of becoming a shitstain in the rug that is the future matriarchal society of these stories? Any hope? Since I feel bad for the little dude

Reactions: Csordas4711

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
what are the chances that the mc would find some love with Alexandra instead of becoming a shitstain in the rug that is the future matriarchal society of these stories? Any hope? Since I feel bad for the little dude
Is Alexandra de same Mayor in Moving Down? If she is, Luna, the bully will be the one who will be in love with her and MC fate is uncertain...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
If you're expecting some romantic fairytale ending you're in the wrong place :p
That been said, i am expecting a lot of perfect endings in line with this world and Developer Notes from the first page.

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately I know it won't happen given the developers stated intent. Yet I have to congratulate Miron HFG! He really has a good grasp on the absurdity of this fantasy world. The moment the mc considers leaving his gf was exactly the point where I would've walked out of that door. I'm not sure if I should continue watching that game as I'm pretty sure I know where it is heading. But the art and the execution surely is great.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I feel happy for the little dude, his dreams come true! :whistle:

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Hey, Dev! Shall it be more story with Alexandra's past? Shall it be story with kidnaping like in original game? Shall it be continuation with Billy guy? New version every 2 months? Version 1.0 is a Final?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Is Alexandra de same Mayor in Moving Down? If she is, Luna, the bully will be the one who will be in love with her and MC fate is uncertain...
Haven't finished the latest update yet, but played quite a bit of it and oh boy am I looking forward to the times Luna returns and MC becomes her and Alex's footrag! (similar to what happens in "Moving Down" with Maria, Deborah and MC, but I hope this time we'll get more lesbian sex scenes with MC as a slavish 3rd party, doing stuff such as licking the soles of both Alex and Luna while they rub their pussies together, or doing cunnilingus turn by turn on both of them while they passionately kiss each other and finish by orgasming together, one in his mouth one on his hair, and then maybe also urinate down his throat? I'd love that kind of scene either with an Alex/Luna or Alex/Anna pairing as the dommes! :love: In general I also hope for a longer lesbian relationship with MC as the slave to both mistresses after MC is broken enough, as both dommes living together with MC at their feet was only briefly explored in Moving down...)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just pair a fine glass of whiskey/vodka or some other strong spirit with each dose of playing this game! :LOL: There's no way in hell MironHFG will give us "happy endings" for MC... I love and enjoy Miron's brand of dark loveless humiliation femdom myself, but yeah, I too feel bad for MCs like this guy or the one in Moving Down, and some part of me wishes he would get a somewhat happy ending as a slave to either Alex, his psychology teacher or Lina, but I know that's unlikely. Part of the reason I'm most excited about "The Renaissance" of Miron's current projects is that I don't feel sorry at all for its protagonist and can't wait for him to inevitably be broken, humiliated and destroyed by the very attractive mistresses in that game!

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Just pair a fine glass of whiskey/vodka or some other strong spirit with each dose of playing this game! :LOL: There's no way in hell MironHFG will give us "happy endings" for MC... I love and enjoy Miron's brand of dark loveless humiliation femdom myself, but yeah, I too feel bad for MCs like this guy or the one in Moving Down, and some part of me wishes he would get a somewhat happy ending as a slave to either Alex, his psychology teacher or Lina, but I know that's unlikely. Part of the reason I'm most excited about "The Renaissance" of Miron's current projects is that I don't feel sorry at all for its protagonist and can't wait for him to inevitably be broken, humiliated and destroyed by the very attractive mistresses in that game!
I have a very strong suspicion that the writer of this game is a woman. The man would definitely give him a chance to escape. In general, I’m very interested in what part of the subscribers are women, it seems like the game was made for them consciously

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I have a very strong suspicion that the writer of this game is a woman. The man would definitely give him a chance to escape. In general, I’m very interested in what part of the subscribers are women, it seems like the game was made for them consciously
Nah, I don't think so, for several reasons.

1. Miron is a male first name, both in Ukraine, (the country the dev is from) my home country (Romania) and several others in Eastern Europe
2. All 3 of their games are written in such a way that they cater quite a bit to hardcore submissive humiliation fantasies, and a couple of the female characters (like Maria in Moving Down) are at times incosistent and it feels like the game wasn't though from their perspective most of the time, which I don't think is what a dominant female author would do... :unsure: I've made a post recently elaborating on this in the Moving down thread, and there's also a couple great ones by the user asehpe if you're interested in light critiques of Miron's games that still apreciate his work.
3. You can ask MironHFG yourself I suppose, but I'm 99.9% certain he's male

Also, why do you think "The man would definitely give him (MC) a chance to escape"? I'm a man, and I would never give the MC from "The Renaissance" a chance to escape - in fact I'll enjoy all of his painful horrible tortures at the heels of the matriarchy, partly because I hate overconfident misogynists like him, but partly because it's hot! For this MC, if I was the author, I would probably give him at least a happy submissive ending (not sure about a way out), but I'm not and I respect the dev's vision and style.

rmover87

Jan 30, 2019
Nah, I don't think so, for several reasons.

1. Miron is a male first name, both in Ukraine, (the country the dev is from) my home country (Romania) and several others in Eastern Europe
2. All 3 of their games are written in such a way that they cater quite a bit to hardcore submissive humiliation fantasies, and a couple of the female characters (like Maria in Moving Down) are at times incosistent and it feels like the game wasn't though from their perspective most of the time, which I don't think is what a dominant female author would do... :unsure: I've made a post recently elaborating on this in the Moving down thread, and there's also a couple great ones by the user asehpe if you're interested in light critiques of Miron's games that still apreciate his work.
3. You can ask MironHFG yourself I suppose, but I'm 99.9% certain he's male

Also, why do you think "The man would definitely give him (MC) a chance to escape"? I'm a man, and I would never give the MC from "The Renaissance" a chance to escape - in fact I'll enjoy all of his painful horrible tortures at the heels of the matriarchy, partly because I hate overconfident misogynists like him, but partly because it's hot! For this MC, if I was the author, I would probably give him at least a happy submissive ending (not sure about a way out), but I'm not and I respect the dev's vision and style.
Nobody knows whether the developer is a woman or a man, he could take any pseudonym. And your avatar gives some doubt that you are a man (sorry for rude). Matriarchy is coming :(
every male developer in their game gave chance to good ending

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes