J1215

Dec 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there will be paths (meetings, relationships) again, as well as endings between MC and Anna, Veronica, Clara, Nina. Will there be such an opportunity in the game?-
(I want to know this because I played because of Anna!, Veronica!, Clara, Nina. Because I like them the most! )

Will there be other paths besides Alex's path? (Will it be possible to end the relationship with Alex?)

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there will be paths (meetings, relationships) again, as well as endings between MC and Anna, Veronica, Clara, Nina. Will there be such an opportunity in the game?-
(I want to know this because I played because of Anna!, Veronica!, Clara, Nina. Because I like them the most! )

Will there be other paths besides Alex's path? (Will it be possible to end the relationship with Alex?)
Yes

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
Love the game! Really pulls you in with a story and such a high quality renders and amazing looking girls are just making it so much better. It's so hard to pick which girl is best in both physical and psychological sence, enjoying this a ton, great job.

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
I didn't play RPGM version, but going by what i saw from playing all games from this game developer, i assume general story is already set, since game stories/worlds have subtle connections and this is prequel to other game.

Reactions: Knightcvel

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
i dont know what's hard for the dev to do the simplest thing a kindergartener could do :

"do you want gay content?

-yes
-no"

"do you want bi content?
-yes
-no"

"do you want scat content?
-yes
-no"

here, and no more confusion. dev, even after like 10 ppl explained it to him, doesn't realize how misunderstandable the options are in the way he did it.

the problem with your solution OP, is the option stays on the screen. so if you click "disable gay stuff" it shows what the enable looks like. and in many cases which is kept shown when you press start on most machines,is the choice you made. so since "enable" is on the screen, at least 50% of ppl will assume they turned gay/bi off when it's turned on and vica versa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Filarion

Sep 21, 2023
That's more then fair, especially for such a high quality games from this developer.
Hoping he continues to do this for a long time. :)

Reactions: Ditrikn
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes