WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
I'll change "Enable" and "Disable" to "Turn on" and "Turn off" in the next update.
"Turned on" or "Turned off" will be less confusing
Yea like Darker said. It wasn't the wording since Enable & Turn on is obviously the same. The problem is what is displayed once you select them. Going back to my first post on this I'll just copy/paste wat i said:

So basically before clicking the start button i ensured the top 3 options said:
"enable scat"
"disable gay-bi cuck"
"disable gay relationships"

Does this mean scat is enabled and the other 2 are not as i want? Or has the opposite happened? Where i would need to click enable for it to enable and then show the option to disable if i want to disable?

Something so simple becomes so complicated due to a missing tick or cross or highlight! =P

Edit: Ah.... A police officer just told me to suck his dick so i guess i had them on the wrong way around after all lmfao

Edit Edit: Yes i started again and the cop was female this time. So you have to click them so they read:

"disable scat" (to enable it)
"enable gay-bi cuck" (to disable it)

"enable gay relationships" (to disable it)

You see what i mean? When the optionS are there at the beginning for example iT says "enable scat" so since i want that i click it to enable but then the way the box changes is difficult to know if it's enabled or that since on screen it says disable that the game may start with it disabled. So like Darker said maybe after clicking "enable" it then changes to "enabled" with "(Disable?)" next to it so you can turn it off again. If you turn it off it will then change to "disabled" with "(Enable?)" next to it to turn it back on again. So you know for sure if it's activated or not. Or at least which one.

I know it probably looks like such a trivial thing but as shown from a few people now it seems many are playing with the wrong settings and not noticing till something obvious happens which could be a ways into the story.

:giggle:

Reactions: Among Us

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
Yea like Darker said. It wasn't the wording since Enable & Turn on is obviously the same. The problem is what is displayed once you select them. Going back to my first post on this I'll just copy/paste wat i said:

So basically before clicking the start button i ensured the top 3 options said:
"enable scat"
"disable gay-bi cuck"
"disable gay relationships"

Does this mean scat is enabled and the other 2 are not as i want? Or has the opposite happened? Where i would need to click enable for it to enable and then show the option to disable if i want to disable?

Something so simple becomes so complicated due to a missing tick or cross or highlight! =P

Edit: Ah.... A police officer just told me to suck his dick so i guess i had them on the wrong way around after all lmfao

Edit Edit: Yes i started again and the cop was female this time. So you have to click them so they read:

"disable scat" (to enable it)
"enable gay-bi cuck" (to disable it)

"enable gay relationships" (to disable it)

You see what i mean? When the optionS are there at the beginning for example iT says "enable scat" so since i want that i click it to enable but then the way the box changes is difficult to know if it's enabled or that since on screen it says disable that the game may start with it disabled. So like Darker said maybe after clicking "enable" it then changes to "enabled" with "(Disable?)" next to it so you can turn it off again. If you turn it off it will then change to "disabled" with "(Enable?)" next to it to turn it back on again. So you know for sure if it's activated or not. Or at least which one.

I know it probably looks like such a trivial thing but as shown from a few people now it seems many are playing with the wrong settings and not noticing till something obvious happens which could be a ways into the story.

:giggle:
Sadly it is still not fixed in 0.5

I'm not 100% sure if this is correct since there is no scat in the game, but if you want to enable all, it should be as follows:

1690895330730.png

Last edited:
Reactions: k2ren

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Now all content is ON.
Even though we know that now and people who were confused that see these messages will know now (hopefully) the problem is that screenshot still makes a lot of people think the opposite. With 'ready' at the bottom it implies you want all of the options above disabled before clicking ready. It's like you're saying to the game "disable scat" before pressing ready when in fact you WANT scat. Etc.

It should say 'enabled' or 'disabled' to show it is actually active or not before hitting ready.

Reactions: k2ren

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Even though we know that now and people who were confused that see these messages will know now (hopefully) the problem is that screenshot still makes a lot of people think the opposite. With 'ready' at the bottom it implies you want all of the options above disabled before clicking ready. It's like you're saying to the game "disable scat" before pressing ready when in fact you WANT scat. Etc.

It should say 'enabled' or 'disabled' to show it is actually active or not before hitting ready.
Just think of this switch as a button that will do what it says.
I'll add an explanation in version 0.6

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Just think of this switch as a button that will do what it says.
I'll add an explanation in version 0.6
Love the game but was confused as well if those options are descriptions of the current state or buttons to change to that state as you make clear here. Perhaps it would be easier to understand if you used them to describe the state of being, ie: "Scat IS ON" "Gay IS OFF: etc.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
it seemed like the game was gonna offer a choice at clara's farm to stay forever if he "whined or begged", but he was going back to college either way, kind of sad and upsetting and I feel like it was a missed opportunity, that being said still a great game MironY was just saying my opinion on it

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
it seemed like the game was gonna offer a choice at clara's farm to stay forever if he "whined or begged", but he was going back to college either way, kind of sad and upsetting and I feel like it was a missed opportunity, that being said still a great game MironY was just saying my opinion on it
It's just version 0.5 ;)

Reactions: mefootfetish

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
And just think, while this is all going on, Maria & the MC are currently in a loving relationship over at Moving Down's land. :devilish:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
And just think, while this is all going on, Maria & the MC are currently in a loving relationship over at Moving Down's land. :devilish:
The difference between the beginning of "Vicious Circle" and the beginning of "Moving Down" is 9 years. Maria and MC are in high school now and may have just met :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes