Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am pretty sure I "played" this before and I likely said the same thing I am about to say.

There is just not enough choices, I played for like 2 hours and I think there was a whole 4 choices maybe 5. That is just not enough.

Reactions: Lilo732

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I am pretty sure I "played" this before and I likely said the same thing I am about to say.

There is just not enough choices, I played for like 2 hours and I think there was a whole 4 choices maybe 5. That is just not enough.
The tags and developer's notes indicate that this is a Kinetic Novel

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The tags and developer's notes indicate that this is a Kinetic Novel
yeah but even for a novel it seems pretty light on choices most of the other ones I have played have way more than that.

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Moved down i stick with way better it has everything scat lovers and scat is popular yet the dev decided to wait a year to put it in the dev needs to stop deceiving people if it not implemented in game yet it freaking annoying dev should put a note saying scat is not in it no matter what u choose abd woulnt be for a year horrible.

If it based on the origonal it just a copy and paste cause it def does not take a year to make scat content

But the game good u like it but it still deceive change it please Mirony a whole year if a whole year we better get to choose who gets the scat content at least

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Looks like same engine & similar models to Moving Down, hope main character is not as retarded as that fool in Moving Down
I also like to have a smart MC that hates femdom. In the end he should still lose. Hopefully we see something like this in the third game. As this game is a remake, I don't expect much changes, though.
But the dialogs improve lately, which is quite nice to see already.

Reactions: Among Us

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
I also like to have a smart MC that hates femdom. In the end he should still lose. Hopefully we see something like this in the third game. As this game is a remake, I don't expect much changes, though.
But the dialogs improve lately, which is quite nice to see already.
Agreed, but I would also love to have more Antagonistic choices in these games. Like, the ability to really piss off the girls and feel their wrath haha

Aug 3, 2022
the unavoidable gay scenes which involves main character sucking another man's dick really disgusted me
And don't pretend it's "optional" when main character is driven by story that forced to be dominated by another male and blowjob

Reactions: downtoo2015

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
the unavoidable gay scenes which involves main character sucking another man's dick really disgusted me
And don't pretend it's "optional" when main character is driven by story that forced to be dominated by another male and blowjob
Have you tried turning off the gay scenes at the beginning of the game? And don't pretend there was no such switch.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
Yea it's optional. You have gay content turned on. I did that too because the option at the beginning is difficult to tell if its active or not. Restart the game and turn that off and the police officer is actually a hot woman who forces you to lick her pussy it's great!

Have you tried turning off the gay scenes at the beginning of the game? And don't pretend there was no such switch.
Please change that part a little so it's easy to tell it's activated or not! I wanted toilet stuff on and gay off but honestly cant tell by what's shown each time i click it on whether it's activated or not. My first try i think i turned gay stuff on and toilet stuff off! When the gay stuff started i restarted and think i managed to turn the gay stuff off and the toilet stuff on but since there hasn't been any toilet stuff yet apart from when that girl pees on you in prison but I'm still not sure if it's activated or not.

I know it's probably because we're just stupid but that option menu is hard to tell what's activated or not lmao

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes