WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
The difference between the beginning of "Vicious Circle" and the beginning of "Moving Down" is 4 years. Maria and MC are in high school now and may have just met :)
I love that and how you've made your world. I remember Alex from Moving Down when seeing her in Vicious Circle but in Moving Down she was obviously 1 of the most experienced Mistresses so seeing how she got that way is really interesting. :D

Also i wonder but is there a chance that the slave Alex uses in Moving Down during the 'Slave Games' (that competition where the mistresses and slaves competed against each other) was in fact the MC of Vicious Circle? Or would that be too much of a spoiler to say yes or no? I know the story is out there already due to your RPG version of the game that's completed but just wondered about this particular theory i have lol :p

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I totally love the fetishes. Moving Down was on my number one game that was still in development. The toilet ending was deluxe.
I loved the Vicious Circle original game and the writing gets better and better in this game here.

Although I have to say, I liked Moving Down more at the beginning. For my personal taste this world introduces the same issue as Karlsons Gambit: Too many women and most of them are very similar. Even though KG has a huge amount of content, the relationships and their characters are superficial.
For me the Estate: Dominate is still the holy grail. Also, because there are only a few women and you slowly build up the relation.
At the beginning I totally loved the dynamic of Moving Down with the MC, the wife, his boss, her coworker and his mother in law. That was the amount of women that makes me follow.

(I also like some complex stories with many characters, for instance Game of Thrones was awesome. But at least they constantly killed many characters and did not horde those.)

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I love that and how you've made your world. I remember Alex from Moving Down when seeing her in Vicious Circle but in Moving Down she was obviously 1 of the most experienced Mistresses so seeing how she got that way is really interesting. :D

Also i wonder but is there a chance that the slave Alex uses in Moving Down during the 'Slave Games' (that competition where the mistresses and slaves competed against each other) was in fact the MC of Vicious Circle? Or would that be too much of a spoiler to say yes or no? I know the story is out there already due to your RPG version of the game that's completed but just wondered about this particular theory i have lol :p
It could be like this. I guess it's up to you ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: WattsFU

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
What's annoying in this game is the slow down in some scenes. Doesn't matter which speed you chose in the prefs, some parts just need an endless time to continue.
The femdom part is a bit much - this is a story that literally shows no way or chance to get out of the circle and it makes the story very predictable. You see a new scene with a new character and the first thought is 'Okay, he is fucked again...' It gets boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: decerto113

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
Просто великолепно. Ремастер был необходим игре и стала лучше и история и рендеры и персонажи.
Немного странновато выглядело то, что все используют ГГ, но делают это фетишами, которые ему нравятся, но при этом он всё равно делает это не добровольно, а принудительно...

p.s. в русском языке есть много ошибок орфографических (особенно неприятно за "ни как", "ни кто", "ни когда" - все эти слова пишутся слитно). MironY, если хочешь, то могу в финальной версии всё это поправить. Не критично, конечно... но чем меньше ошибок, тем ведь лучше?

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
What's annoying in this game is the slow down in some scenes. Doesn't matter which speed you chose in the prefs, some parts just need an endless time to continue.
The femdom part is a bit much - this is a story that literally shows no way or chance to get out of the circle and it makes the story very predictable. You see a new scene with a new character and the first thought is 'Okay, he is fucked again...' It gets boring.
Yet many others sees the opposite. This is why it's so interesting regarding everyone's preferences!

For me i absolutely love how there's no way out. I want to see him get trapped and used more and more and it get worse and worse getting more and more desperate and be completely dominated for the satisfaction of any girl doing it at the time. And then finally just accepting it and being reduced to doing anything that's asked of him. It's wat makes games like these so different to most others since they are usually like what you suggested. This Dev is a pro at telling a story about a guy falling down a rabbit hole from leading a relatively normal life to becoming nothing but a toy for girls and that is so exciting for me and i assume many others.

So finding games like this is actually pretty rare and i'm so grateful i randomly found this website a few months ago and found all these games with some having worlds i'd love to be part of, despite how fcuked up it is or i am :sneaky:

So honestly i hope MironY carries on with his vision in making his games and doesn't get influenced too much by others because it will then likely become just like any other femdom game. :giggle:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Version 0.5 is simply gorgeous! The MC figured out his problems and the relationship with Alexandra went on the right track!) I really liked how the plot moves and all these leisurely moments! Very good! Thanks MironY!
For me it’s kinda the opposite. I love meeting all the different, beautiful and kinky women and hope the game doesn’t get too focused on just one or two

Last edited:

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I missed Petra and Ali from the original RPG. May be Miron will bring them back some day. :)

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
I want to see him get trapped and used more and more and it get worse and worse getting more and more desperate and be completely dominated for the satisfaction of any girl doing it at the time.
But so that he likes it and his position makes him happy (at least in a relationship with Alex). After all, it's his own fetish. So it should make him happy.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Is.. Is there any hand holding in this game? Just, er, asking for a friend.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
a pro at telling a story about a guy falling down a rabbit hole from leading a relatively normal life to becoming nothing but a toy for girls and that is so exciting for me and i assume many others.
A pro you say? Oh yes let me tell you how it really gets my juices flowing when a man or woman is raped against their will or is forced into any of the things seen listed on the tag list that slowly meant to go from a normal day being torn down to nothingbut some sick losers toy and all for excitment of some..... Since you are excited than I guess it would be a thrill for ya to trade them places huh? Fancy being a toliet for some of us? I think not!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Valentine_sig.gif

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
A pro you say?
Indeed i do say! I say with much confidence!

Oh yes let me tell you how it really gets my juices flowing when a man or woman is raped against their will or is forced into any of the things seen listed on the tag list that slowly meant to go from a normal day being torn down to nothingbut some sick losers toy and all for excitment of some.....
Are you trying to turn me on on purpose? Because it's working.

Since you are excited than I guess it would be a thrill for ya to trade them places huh? Fancy being a toliet for some of us?
Well... If you're offering then.. I mean... :sneaky:

I think not!
How dare you tempt me and then deny me! How cruel! :eek:

ApatiaMax

Sep 9, 2022
I just discovered your work yesterday, and I fucking love it!

1692214935175.png

BUT... IMHO, you are a too much talkative, please don't take it as an offence, but there are so many lines where you are describing MC thought and narrator addition that makes me clicks like a maniac just because they are so obvious...
In My Honest Opinion (again)... There is no need to explain everything to the player/reader because the reader already imagines and takes magical mental journeys, and specifying everything... "breaks" this fantastic trip that you've been able to let us start.

But that, I love the characters, everyone, they are so beautiful, and everyone have a reason to be there and they all act for a believable reason. Reason why, I still want to compliment with you for this excellent work! :D (y)

P.s.:
Just another thing, animations i really advice you to learn ease-in/ease-out (alias animation curve), it helps a lot your animations and also keeping the frame-key to different times...to looks more realistic and less "mechanic" ;)
Because to insert somethin into a hole and getting it out requires different timing. (ad ease-in/out)

Last edited:

jesushimself1

Sep 27, 2022
There is no need to explain everything to the player/reader because the reader already imagines and takes magical mental journeys
what do you mean, when a perfect girl with her perfect ass pulls her pants off without the narratar telling me its HOT how can i conclusively deduct that it really is hot

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes