CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1917289

Overview:
The game is about a young boy, an orphan, who has entered the most prestigious university in the country. During his studies, he will meet his love, but fate will determine that this encounter will radically change his life. His deepest dreams will come true, but will he be ready for such a change? Will he be able to proudly accept his fate?

To avoid unnecessary questions, before you download and run the game, be sure to read the developer's notes!
Thread Updated: 2023-02-26
Release Date: 2023-02-25
Developer: MironY - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English, Russian
Sequel: Moving Down
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1917339 View attachment 1917340 View attachment 1917341 View attachment 1917342 View attachment 2040993 View attachment 2040994 View attachment 2216705 View attachment 2216706 View attachment 2420429 View attachment 2420430
I am excited to play this game and even more excited by what you have planned for future updates. Thank you for your hard work. I would love to see dirty cocks after anal sex being properly cleaned by mouth and loving it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miron HFG

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This game is so awesome, it shows some real kinky shit, and I just love it, can't get enough of it. Please take this boy to the depths of depravity. Turn him into a human toilet, a sissy slut and whore being sold and bought like the cheap whore that he has become. The thing about it is he is loving it all the way. I wished there would be a way to bring his mother or a family member into the game so they can witness what has become of her son/brother. The ultimate humiliation. Carlos should beat the crap out of him as he is fucking his ass, or the wife should be beating him, works either way.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This game is so awesome, it shows some real kinky shit, and I just love it, can't get enough of it. Please take this boy to the depths of depravity. Turn him into a human toilet, a sissy slut and whore being sold and bought like the cheap whore that he has become. The thing about it is he is loving it all the way. I wished there would be a way to bring his mother or a family member into the game so they can witness what has become of her son/brother. The ultimate humiliation. Carlos should beat the crap out of him as he is fucking his ass, or the wife should be beating him, works either way.
Hey, Gordon79, you jizzed your pants and I just jizzed my panties, lol.

Reactions: Gordon_79

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Be sure my friend that this is MironY's speciality and that he will make all our fantasies come (visually) true;)
The emoji says I just jizzed my pants, hell no, I just jizzed my frilly, pink panties with a pretty bow. Oh boy, I got my "E" ticket and I'm ready to ride MironY's Train to Depravity. If this is his speciality, I want to see it in all it's evilist manifestations. BRING IT ON!!!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes