Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't understand why in these types of games not a single woman is straight is ever straight.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ViciousCircleFemdomEdition-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Does it matter?

It's not like the MC is getting much sex. He's there to be humiliated.
That is exactly why he is not getting any sex, because none of the women are straight, so they are not interested in sex with men. It is just a bit weird, like there is almost zero sexual content. Imagine a game in reverse, where a woman would be humiliated by men but they would not be interested at all in having sex with her, they would only ask for blowjobs at max and tell her how her pussy is not worthy of their dicks.

It is also very weird that MC never gets protection from the main woman that is more warm towards him. Like if I owned a woman and could do with her as I please, I would probably still not share her with other men and let them do whatever they want with her, she would be only mine.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
The dev isn't going to randomly make MC completely hairless again will they? That really ruined the original game for me, to the point I dropped it almost immediately.

Bitop

Feb 25, 2023
Looks like a fetish game about feminazi lesbian/Bi women, that's very specific

Last edited:

Datguycc

Oct 26, 2021
No one was tricked, in interviews they literally say that they saw Ukrainian border signs as they were crossing and in many places they were fighting border troops.
Killing civilians, bombing cities, rape, torture, kidnapping children...government totally tricked us dude, we are just so innocent you know lol. *the world isn't black and white* is the dumbest excuse ever. This war is black and white, one side is fighting for their right to live, literally.
Absolutely not lmao you must be delusional if you think every russian having to go to war wants to get killed. Wtf.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I love this game. Might not be the best idea to do a remake, since there is less excitement about what is going to happen. So a little bit of waste that this game is actually totally new rendered. First I though he would only reuse the images and put a few things between to cover the RPG part.

What I really like is the development of the girl friend and the interaction. Hopefully we see more of light femdom in the beginning, with maybe bondage sex etc. His writing becomes better. And the fetishes are always superb. Looking for some nice toilet stuff in the end.

What could be optimized, although not really possible in a remake: I would prefer that the MC hates the femdom stuff and I would prefer that the girl friend would fantasize more about femdom right at the beginning and you would be able to watch how she has a major plan to get the MC into submisson step by step. (Moving Down is some step in this direction). Maybe the evil planing woman that secretly loves femdom from the beginning and lures her victim might be something for another game. Maybe next time in another world without the help of a complete group of women in a femdom society, since a fourth game in the same world might also become boring.

Nevertheless, this game is instant one of my favorites, easy top 10. Thanks for creating this.

WattsFU

Mar 26, 2023
This is gonna sound silly but regarding the scat and gay stuff that you can toggle at the beginning; what is classed as toggled on and off? For example is says 'enable scat' so i click that and then it switches to 'disable scat' and the 2 gay options are default as 'enable gay' with all the info describing it shown so i click it so it shows 'disable' gay where all that disappears so i assume it's disabled.

i want scat on and gay off but i don't know if clicking 'enable scat' enables it and therefore then shows 'disable' or whether it needs to display 'enable' before clicking the start button.

This is why a tick is best because I've seen both options be used.

So basically before clicking the start button i ensured the top 3 options said:
"enable scat"
"disable gay-bi cuck"
"disable gay relationships"

Does this mean scat is enabled and the other 2 are not as i want? Or has the opposite happened? Where i would need to click enable for it to enable and then show the option to disable if i want to disable?

Something so simple becomes so complicated due to a missing tick or cross or highlight! =P

Edit: Ah.... A police officer just told me to suck his dick so i guess i had them on the wrong way around after all lmfao

Edit Edit: Yes i started again and the cop was female this time. So you have to click them so they read:

"disable scat" (to enable it)
"enable gay-bi cuck" (to disable it)
"enable gay relationships" (to disable it)

bloody confuzzling still!!! >=O

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Oh, it just ended with a to be continued? No toilet stuff or anything so the enabling thing never mattered. But since the sequel had endings how comes this isn't complete? Did i miss something? lol

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes