bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ViciousCircleFemdomEdition-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 12, 2022
I really want to download the update, but without the potential for anything new featuring Regina, it's lost some of its appeal. Any chance characters who've had their ending will make a return at some point?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
MironHFD, you have all the other body wastes involved in this game, piss, spit, farting gas. So the question has to be asked, will you be including scat into the game as well? This boy has endured just about everything else. You could make it optional.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I really want to download the update, but without the potential for anything new featuring Regina, it's lost some of its appeal. Any chance characters who've had their ending will make a return at some point?
Regina is a cutie, with a little (big actually) extra. What a pleasant surprise. She is in the new update and I hope she starts playing a bigger role.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
MironHFD, you have all the other body wastes involved in this game, piss, spit, farting gas. So the question has to be asked, will you be including scat into the game as well? This boy has endured just about everything else. You could make it optional.
There are scat scenes with Master Katherine if you take the risky alley path home from the store and get kidnapped.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There are scat scenes with Master Katherine if you take the risky alley path home from the store and get kidnapped.
How far into the game is that choice, because I don't think I have seen it yet? Plus, scat is not in the tags listed.

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, Saddlface, I'll look for it in my saves.
Its towards the end of the old content with Alexandra maybe from the newest update I don't know. She breaks up with Anna drops out of school and starts partying all the time so you have to go to the store while she's passed out. On your way home with the groceries take the risky shortcut.

• Red Heart

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Its towards the end of the old content with Alexandra maybe from the newest update I don't know. She breaks up with Anna drops out of school and starts partying all the time so you have to go to the store while she's passed out. On your way home with the groceries take the risky shortcut.
Thanks, that sounds like I did not go that route, so I will definitely have to back up. Again thanks, now I know what I'm looking for.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1917289

Overview:
The game is about a young boy, an orphan, who has entered the most prestigious university in the country. During his studies, he will meet his love, but fate will determine that this encounter will radically change his life. His deepest dreams will come true, but will he be ready for such a change? Will he be able to proudly accept his fate?
Thread Updated: 2024-07-26
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: Miron - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English, Russian
Sequels: Moving Down - The Renaissance
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To avoid unnecessary questions, before you download and run the game, be sure to read the developer's notes!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1917339 View attachment 1917340 View attachment 1917341 View attachment 1917342 View attachment 2040993 View attachment 2040994 View attachment 2216705 View attachment 2216706 View attachment 2420429 View attachment 2420430 View attachment 2653358 View attachment 2653359 View attachment 2824275 View attachment 2824276 View attachment 3051717 View attachment 3051718 View attachment 3299823 View attachment 3299824 View attachment 3526534 View attachment 3526535 View attachment 3755883 View attachment 3755884 View attachment 3868224 View attachment 3868225
Now that Alex has accepted her boyfriends feminine/submissive side, it would be awesome that she gives him a feminine name (player's choice), that she uses only when they are together, usually alone. Maybe, she decides to have him dress up as a girl and they go out together and she has him service guys at the club/bar. Alex even starts using horse dildos strapons on boyfriend and they both love it. He would look awesome as a hot redhead, lol. The first thing that Alex should have boyfriend do is to start wearing sexy panties all the time.

Regina, should also play a bigger part in the game. She is a real cutie and her monster cock makes her real special.

After getting fucked by cocks and dildos, our poor MC should be made to clean off these cocks and dildos by sucking them clean.

You should have a poll as to who is the hottest girl. I vote for Donna, from a real girl standpoint, there is something that is so hot about her. But, Regina gets my vote as the hottest of them all, but, she is a shemale, she still is the cutest of them all, but she does have a dick.

I keep cumming up with these ideas, somebody stop me. How about Alex decides to become our MC's pimp and they start making money?

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, I started looking from the beginning at what I thought would be where she would dump Anna, but, I was wrong. Turns out, I haven't even got to the part where she breaks from Anna. No wonder, I haven't met Master Katherine, yet, lol. Stupid old man, me. Turns out I had just met Master Katherine when she was first introduced as Nina's client, her name wasn't mentioned yet.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes