3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
To unlock the final scene with Linda (the curator), you need to get into her office twice for punishment for absenteeism, or unfulfilled homework.
And if you did not get to Linda for punishment, can you change something in the save to open this scene?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Actually, I prefer Nina > Alex but after scatting scene, Hell no. Keep up the good work, hope you will get more supporter for the next project.

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Ok i have a bug on russian verion at party, after i seen scene with Tom and Al in batrhroom i can't do nothing, no stars nowhere to go, i just can't do anything, only time is ticking and that's all

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Ok i have a bug on russian verion at party, after i seen scene with Tom and Al in batrhroom i can't do nothing, no stars nowhere to go, i just can't do anything, only time is ticking and that's all
Did you come out of the bathroom?

pr0v1dence

Feb 13, 2020
Nina ending got yourself a new patron, if more foot worship content at her ending or another 1 is to be implemented (I guess this is where polls take place) expect huge support onwards

GRATZ

Reactions: Devotica

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
The Russian language has disappeared somewhere. There is only the word "options" left at the start.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
The Russian language has disappeared somewhere. There is only the word "options" left at the start.
The game is written in Russian. Try to download from those links that are provided on patreon.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
The game is written in Russian. Try to download from those links that are provided on patreon.
I know. But the description indicates the Russian language, but it is not in the distribution. I think this is wrong.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes