• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Wow, thanks! I am glad you finished the game, but kinda sad too, because it means its over. Are you planning making a new game sometime?

Reactions: Miron HFG

eliotwelve12

Oct 17, 2020
pls someone share save file along with password, the game can be a bit frustrating at a times especially with the "Game over" things..

george_rage

Sep 1, 2020
У меня нет кнопки в коридоре справа в финальной квартире Алекс (последняя дислокация перед финальной большой сценой)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, of course. I'm already working on a new project. It will be dedicated exclusively to femdom.
You should be really proud as you finished a really enjoyable game, and am very curious what you do next! If I understood how to do a map/interactive world like you can with this engine, I definitely would try that kind of world too. (love the split protagonist paths!) I honestly didn't play the sub path, but decoded/looked at all the sub pictures (played dom path) last night and now regret it, and will go back and try it (since I saw some nice pics haha!).

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
У меня нет кнопки в коридоре справа в финальной квартире Алекс (последняя дислокация перед финальной большой сценой)
where is the cheat button?I can't find it.
The cheat button appears only before the scene of the opening club (the first scene of the final version), since the discrepancies begin there.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
The game keeps randomly freezing for me. Can anyone point me to things to check ?
I have already seen such messages about freezes, but unfortunately I do not know what this is due to. I have tested the game on three PCs, and have never encountered such a problem.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
You should be really proud as you finished a really enjoyable game, and am very curious what you do next! If I understood how to do a map/interactive world like you can with this engine, I definitely would try that kind of world too. (love the split protagonist paths!) I honestly didn't play the sub path, but decoded/looked at all the sub pictures (played dom path) last night and now regret it, and will go back and try it (since I saw some nice pics haha!).
Thank you for your feedback, and it's especially nice to hear words of support from colleagues :)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just restarted the game, and I can't remember. I went to the class in the left hall. Then to the one in the right hall. The bulletin board says "Class Time" still. Where is the third class? I can't remember.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes