3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone pls help me im just new to this game can anyone tell me where can i find the director of the school?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I know. But the description indicates the Russian language, but it is not in the distribution. I think this is wrong.
In the "Extras" section there is a link to the Russian version. Perhaps you haven't noticed.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So if I wanted to play a gay-only route, as a Dom man, how much content is there so far? Is it worth playing now, or should I wait for more gay content?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
So if I wanted to play a gay-only route, as a Dom man, how much content is there so far? Is it worth playing now, or should I wait for more gay content?
There are 2 guys/gay in the story, but I never dig into it.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
In the next update, there will be several gay scenes yet (optional), but only as an addition to the main plot. In general, the main partner of the MC, can be only a woman.

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
Unfortunately, at the moment, this is my maximum
maybe someone else can help translate for you?

also the game build is great the models are are great, the animations needs more work, if you get better english translations and the animations better movement this game will be amazing!

also when quests are finished they should be removed/or marked completed

heen20

Jan 9, 2021
Is Alex's ending complete?
Or is there a possibility that additional scenes will be updated?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i get alot of game crashes and the clock stops going forward i dont know what to do if the game is fucked or not if its just me haveing the problem thought i shuld say shomthing tho :)

Lovelaskes

Nov 13, 2020
Can I be imprisoned? Is there any content with the prison or is it not involved in the plot in any way?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
For the final version. I got the password, but still not sure where is the cheat menu. I think there are many ending? I will check it again on the weekend.

Reactions: effninefivehuman
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes