3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Just restarted the game, and I can't remember. I went to the class in the left hall. Then to the one in the right hall. The bulletin board says "Class Time" still. Where is the third class? I can't remember.
Try using , everything is described in quite detail there

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Try using walkthroughs , everything is described in quite detail there
Not only is that not the final, it won't download. My internet is slow, so it has trouble downloading things. The only way I've found is MEGAsync because it continuously retries until it downloads.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Not only is that not the final, it won't download. My internet is slow, so it has trouble downloading things. The only way I've found is MEGAsync because it continuously retries until it downloads.
Yes, unfortunately the file is large, because of there are pictures

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Can't get it to run on Android. Any ideas?
The game doesn't work on Android
v0.3
- added 3 days of the story (ending on Monday evening)
- added a large secret scene for the dom path (activation is the same as for the sub)
- added the ability to hide the dialog box (RMB or LShift)

Changes:
- redesigned video playback system. Now, if the video freezes, the game will not crash, you will only need to wait for the time that is allotted for playback. Also, because of this change, there will be no more versions for Android and iOS (for more details, see a separate post)
-now if you get to the hospital, it takes not a day, but one hour

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I played the final version now and I must say that it is truely a femdom game highlight.
I totally liked the femdom kinks, especially all the toilet stuff and endings. (But I avoided the gay-content and the dom-content completly)
Furthermore, I really appreciate the slow start of the relationships and their slow escalation as well as their extreme endings. That the realtionships start quite normal, is something i sadly rarely see. Somehow similar, I liked the normal world setting. (Sci-Fi and Fantasy would be a turn-off for me.)

If I can complain about something, than there are the unskippable video-sequences. (RPGmaker Games are already a pain in the ass, if you have to redo all the game for the new content.)

Of course, I'm very hyped about the new femdom game announcement.
I hope, there will also be some kind of forced femdom path, where the MC ended up against his will in slavery, tricked and played by some mean bitch.
That way, if the MC is asked again in the end: "How did you end up here?", he doesn't have to answer "I was just a bit stupid to agree to all that".

Fakepost

Apr 6, 2018
In russian version game just freezes in some events /or when you check doors or numbers beside the door (but time is running). It's my problem, or bugs?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
the start is a bit slow and sometimes a bit anyoing to find your class and follow the quest log cause of partially horrible translations and spelling... but the endgame content is really great... well done (y)

The game keeps randomly freezing for me. Can anyone point me to things to check ?
if you click too fast trough animations and/or dialogs the game freezes ocationally ... try to slow down your clicking. If your game freezes stop all the clicking and wait about 10 secs... or try ONE right click and ONE left click and wait again for a moment... helped me ;)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes