VN Ren'Py Completed Vicky's Investigation [Alpha/Prerelease] [Dumb Koala & Lain]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
$2 you get access to just one comic, Betflix. $8 you get access to all comics, shoots and videos :)
WOW that's a big jump for $6 extra, IMO
If I can ever hear back from the idiots managing my worker's comp about pay I will probably sub.

I have enjoyed all the VN's on here done by Lain and you.

Reactions: DumbKoala

Undead Coomer

May 12, 2020
She's an angel.
But is the neck supposed to be like that? screenshot0003.png

Edit: It's very nitpicky but I liked the game and the model.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
DumbKoala any plans to make another boy-girl comic/game, hopefully with your Raya character?
I work on a M/F comic at least once a month. Raya may well star in one soon, I'm sure, but I'm currently working on a super dark one starring Thuy and inspired by real life Thuy's fantasy! See it soon on !

Thuy in Kidnap.png

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
I have my preferred aesthetic, as I'm sure you do. Slim with small boobs does not mean underage. None of my characters are underage. As long as every real person that participates in enjoying that aesthetic is a consenting adult, then live and let live.
I feel you. At one point I was banned from Reddit for a week for posting a screenshot from my game with a character I directly modeled after my own body: face, skin, proportions, everything. Now, I am certainly not under 18, and I found it strange that I was temporarily banned from Reddit for a 3D model of a character that was basically my own body size and facial characteristics. I am on the small side, but small does not mean underage.

Anyway, now I blur almost any face I post on Reddit just so I don't get banned again.

On a side note, I'm bisexual, and the women I find attractive are smaller like me, so my characters tend to be on the smaller side as well. On occasional someone will post in my game thread about how my characters look too young. Oh well. They look like me.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I feel you. At one point I was banned from Reddit for a week for posting a screenshot from my game with a character I directly modeled after my own body: face, skin, proportions, everything. Now, I am certainly not under 18, and I found it strange that I was temporarily banned from Reddit for a 3D model of a character that was basically my own body size and facial characteristics. I am on the small side, but small does not mean underage.

Anyway, now I blur almost any face I post on Reddit just so I don't get banned again.

On a side note, I'm bisexual, and the women I find attractive are smaller like me, so my characters tend to be on the smaller side as well. On occasional someone will post in my game thread about how my characters look too young. Oh well. They look like me.
Um, I think we're gonna need a picture to verify your story :LOL: agree with everything you said

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020

Funny you should say that as Thuy just had her Reddit account temporarily locked because she posted some screenshots from her comic starring 3D Thuy!

I'm a small girl too! My GF and I still get carded in bars and we're mid twenties. We exist!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Funny you should say that as Thuy just had her Reddit account temporarily locked because she posted some screenshots from her comic starring 3D Thuy!

I'm a small girl too! My GF and I still get carded in bars and we're mid twenties. We exist!
Petite girls rule! (y)
And no - SWMBO is in no way way, shape or form holding a gun to my head :cool:
Rather two deliciously sweet pokies :D

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019

Your models are amazing, by the way. If you ever wanted to feature one of them in Kronos Time Titan as a crossover, I'd be thrilled. I'm sure your fans would love to dress one of them up in various outfits in the KTT wardrobe.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

I don't know if you exist. I think maybe you should also post a pic of yourself, or at least 3D DumbKoala :LOL: Also, I think I understand who most of your comics are lez now, and less D

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

This is why I really hate the kind of place like Patreon or Reddit where they dictate how you should look or what character design be like even though real life we DID got lot of people that have child like body and face
I have a friend like that, he was 28 this year yet are very short (around 1.55m or a little more than 5 feet) and have a petite bodythat you would have thought he was only a 15 years old kid

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
This is why I really hate the kind of place like Patreon or Reddit where they dictate how you should look or what character design be like even though real life we DID got lot of people that have child like body and face
I have a friend like that, he was 28 this year yet are very short (around 1.55m or a little more than 5 feet) and have a petite bodythat you would have thought he was only a 15 years old kid
Totally Agree! Someone should start a petition about descriminating against females with small or no breasts (masechtomy), short females, and youthful faced females. There are a lot of females with these characteristics. They shouldn't be written out of erotic lore just because they happen to look similar to something taboo.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Totally Agree! Someone should start a petition about descriminating against females with small or no breasts (masechtomy), short females, and youthful faced females. There are a lot of females with these characteristics. They shouldn't be written out of erotic lore just because they happen to look similar to something taboo.
I'd be right behind that campaign!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
We tried to release it twice, once with the full age-play mod and once without, but both times it was banned for breaking rule 7, even though Britt is over 18, has boobs, pubes, is an intern, is dressed in office clothes, etc, etc.
Yeah she is cute as fuck. She does not AT ALL look like puberty hasn't started (which I thought was the explicit definition of rule 7). I think it is sometimes random depending on who your stuff is in front of at the time. They are vastly different in decisions from one to the next. It is a shame.

But if you go to $8US on Subscribestar you get it correct?

Reactions: fabulous007

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah she is cute as fuck. She does not AT ALL look like puberty hasn't started (which I thought was the explicit definition of rule 7). I think it is sometimes random depending on who your stuff is in front of at the time. They are vastly different in decisions from one to the next. It is a shame.

But if you go to $8US on Subscribestar you get it correct?
Yeah, both Lain and I argued with the mods quite a bit about this. It is really frustrating that they have a clear definition in their rules but don't adhere to it :(

For $8 you get all the comics (which is the same plot and images as the VNs). You need to sub to the $15 for the VNs. :) But any support is super appreciated.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, both Lain and I argued with the mods quite a bit about this. It is really frustrating that they have a clear definition in their rules but don't adhere to it :(

For $8 you get all the comics (which is the same plot and images as the VNs). You need to sub to the $15 for the VNs. :) But any support is super appreciated.
Excellent thank you for clarifying. I know it is a pirate site so people come for free things but in cases like this where F95 is flat out reading their own rules incorrectly best choice is to hit that SS for at least one month as it comes with bucketloads, IMO.

Reactions: DumbKoala

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Sorry I've been so slow with making the 0.2 update for this game guys. Had to move, depressed, homework ate my dog; the usual stuff.
sadge32.png

0.2 Update Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why isn't the intern on F95?
Are they griefing ya?
You guys can play a short teaser of that that I made for the 0.04 Apartment #69 update that released today, which is another game that I do coding and stuffs for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes