the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
so when is the next release n is she gonna turn from the shy girl into a domme or maybe like a little more taking control of things type

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Mise a jour le 06.05.23

Très bon début de jeu il ne faut pas lâcher vivement la suite !!!
voici la traduction en Français

Lien de la traduction v0..45b :

Lien de la traduction Winter Hollidays whith Victoria :

Very good beginning of game it is not to let go eagerly the continuation !!!
here is the translation in French

Last edited:
Reactions: Nadiel

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
se 53_8.jpg

Hello, Dear Patrones!

Today I have quick news about the next update.

First thing, the game will contain the second route of the last scene (when Victoria decides not to stay with Michael). Then the story will connect and maybe it will be possible to come to one important plot of the game that will have a big impact on the whole story.

Simultaneously with working on the continuation of the story, I'm learning to create interactive screens. I want to make the game more active not just simple VN. For example, a house where you can navigate between the rooms and a map of the city where you can choose different locations.

Maybe, in the next update, I can show something simple for the beginning. But we will see, how it will come out. I'm not promising anything yet.

Take care!

----------

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1167867

Hello, Dear Patrones!

Today I have quick news about the next update.

First thing, the game will contain the second route of the last scene (when Victoria decides not to stay with Michael). Then the story will connect and maybe it will be possible to come to one important plot of the game that will have a big impact on the whole story.

Simultaneously with working on the continuation of the story, I'm learning to create interactive screens. I want to make the game more active not just simple VN. For example, a house where you can navigate between the rooms and a map of the city where you can choose different locations.

Maybe, in the next update, I can show something simple for the beginning. But we will see, how it will come out. I'm not promising anything yet.

Take care!

----------
Thanks 4 keeping us updated. :)

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
----------
Message for OEJ

Oh no, please don't. I was just liking this game and now you say this. I really find it so tedious. It's only one step up from RPGM, which I absolutely detest.

It's good as a VN, don't go ruin it with this nonsense.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, Dear Patrones!
I'm still working on the update. Unfortunately, I still have some work to do.
In September last year, I ordered a new GPU at a good price. The store postpones the delivery date several times until they finally canceled the order because the graphics card being discontinued from production. Current graphics card prices are too high for me, but I hope that will change.
Anyway, catch a little spicy sample of the next update.
Take care!

------

Gintoky

Aug 22, 2017

Hello, Dear Patrones!
I'm still working on the update. Unfortunately, I still have some work to do.
In September last year, I ordered a new GPU at a good price. The store postpones the delivery date several times until they finally canceled the order because the graphics card being discontinued from production. Current graphics card prices are too high for me, but I hope that will change.
Anyway, catch a little spicy sample of the next update.
Take care!

------
Thanks for share

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes