Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Hello, Dear Patrones!
I'm still working on the update. Unfortunately, I still have some work to do.
In September last year, I ordered a new GPU at a good price. The store postpones the delivery date several times until they finally canceled the order because the graphics card being discontinued from production. Current graphics card prices are too high for me, but I hope that will change.
Anyway, catch a little spicy sample of the next update.
Take care!

------
Current graphic cards are way too high for everyone atm

about the updates: great dev keeps us updated and has goals to for the game which are nice to read.

about the future: I like all the women in this game and new outfits all look nice but I personally still would like to see another route than the lesbian and bf route I would like to see some very old and maybe cunning guy introduced which she can have either a good or bad relationship with but a kinky nonetheless.

Reactions: Randeep44

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Equal freedom of choice for all fetishes used in the game - this is what sympathizes most here

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, Dear Patrones!
Unfortunately, I still have a lot of work to do until the next update will be completed. The assumed plan has surpassed me a bit. I already know that I will have to split the update a bit, probably one scene will be released later.
For now, I'm only asking you for patience.

---------

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Can you imagine that after all the time you've spent supporting you end up with a five minute update filled with mundane peeping on your friend pictures. I loved the main characters look, but I have no confidence the game will ever progress far, especially in regards to sexual situations. If I'm wrong let me know so I can jump back on.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Been dead for a while I think, I'm assuming they threw bait that it was still active, gave a small update and tossed in a few wallpapers. Prove me wrong and give us a three hour update with gangbangs, orgies and bukkake!!!!!! (be mad if they did)

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Been dead for a while I think, I'm assuming they threw bait that it was still active, gave a small update and tossed in a few wallpapers. Prove me wrong and give us a three hour update with gangbangs, orgies and bukkake!!!!!! (be mad if they did)
Alas, I think you are right

Mar 28, 2018
The dev said that updates would occur every 6 to 8 months and it has only been 4 months since their last update; so as far as I am concerned the game has not been abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
It must be disheartening when you look and see no one cares, but like any creative endeavour, it's all up hill.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes