JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Reactions: GrooversGames

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Hi, I can reassure you and everyone else that no relationship will be forced on Victoria in the future and she will be able to choose which relationship she wants to be more or less involved in.
I realize that statistics may suggest that the only relationships to choose from are either David or Michael. In the beginning, when I started the game, it was supposed to be like that, and the game was supposed to be shorter. But as time goes on, I get more ideas and also get ideas from other people. Also, the game will definitely be more elaborate than I thought at the beginning. I'm also thinking about changing the stats to make them less confusing for new players. But this is not in the next update, but in the next ones.
-------------------------------

ViBC is one of the hottest AVNs out there. The Dev is doing a great job, and from my understanding big improvements are coming soon! It's only going to get better and hotter! Definitely looking forward to the next update! Keep up the great works, my friend! Cheers! - JB NYC -

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I'm playing for the first time, and I thought I would give my initial impressions. For reference, I just finished the sauna scene (the first one, in case there are others).
The graphics are great and well done. The clothing chosen for each scene looks great on the characters and suits their personalities very well. At this point, there are two things I would change:
1. Dialog should appear without needing to click every time the image changes. I get wanting to show off each render, but we have a button for that.
2. The dialog reads very stiff. I'm not sure if English is your first language, so I don't mean to come across as mean, but it needs more work if you want it to come across more naturally.

EDIT: I know there is a review section, but I'm holding off on that until I finish the current version.
I completely disagree with your first point, the dialog should not automatically go. I hate that but if you want to change your dialog options I believe you can tweak it in your preferences.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Greetings, friends:) Today is a significant day, namely the birthday of our favorite developer:love: I'm sure he will be pleased if you write a few kind words on this occasion, and those who have not yet decided to subscribe will do it today because Groover deserves it, tips like gift also very appreciated(Subscribestar);) He tries for all of us to make the content interesting, fun, and, of course, very hot:p Happy birthday, dear friend GrooversGames:giggle:. All the best to you, your current project, and all the futures(y) I wish you fast recovery from surgery you had yesterday(y) Best regards, Obranyi.

giphy.gif

Birdmiester

May 31, 2018
Greetings, friends:) Today is a significant day, namely the birthday of our favorite developer:love: I'm sure he will be pleased if you write a few kind words on this occasion, and those who have not yet decided to subscribe will do it today because Groover deserves it, tips like gift also very appreciated(Subscribestar);) He tries for all of us to make the content interesting, fun, and, of course, very hot:p Happy birthday, dear friend GrooversGames:giggle:. All the best to you, your current project, and all the futures(y) I wish you fast recovery from surgery you had yesterday(y) Best regards, Obranyi.

View attachment 3444722
I would also like to add my Birthday wishes to Groover as well. All the best to you and to your awesome game!! Take good care my friend. Cheers Birdmiester

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
I completely disagree with your first point, the dialog should not automatically go. I hate that but if you want to change your dialog options I believe you can tweak it in your preferences.
What I mean is having to click a second time to get the text to appear when a new image appears. It's annoying, IMO.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

GrooversGames

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

First of all I want to thank everyone for their good wishes! I also want to reassure everyone and ask for a few more days of patience so that I can finish the update. If it weren't for small bugs everything would be ready by now. I need a few more days to fix the bugs because I need to recover. No worries, there will definitely be an update this month.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022

View attachment 3444722
Happy Birthday to Groovers Game! Sending all the best of wishes, my friend! Cheers! - JB NYC -

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
Hello everyone,

First of all I want to thank everyone for their good wishes! I also want to reassure everyone and ask for a few more days of patience so that I can finish the update. If it weren't for small bugs everything would be ready by now. I need a few more days to fix the bugs because I need to recover. No worries, there will definitely be an update this month.
God bless you, get better, we love your work

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1710945906432.jpeg
Victoria in Big City 0.55!!!

Hello everyone,
Today, I'm thrilled to finally unveil the latest update for the game "Victoria in Big City." I almost managed to meet my initially set deadline for the first time. I was only a few days late, and that was due to health reasons, but nonetheless, I'm pleased with the outcome and hopeful that it will continue this way in the future.

In this update, there are over 1150 images, including 9 animations, which is more than before. While there might be slightly fewer scenes, I hope you'll enjoy them even more. I dedicated a lot of time and effort to these hot scenes to achieve an even higher level, and I hope I succeeded. To discover all the scenes, you'll need to follow different paths because whether you see them or not depends on the decisions you made earlier.

For the next update, we plan to introduce some new features and improve and refresh the game. We aim to expand aspects of the game beyond just the storyline. I'll keep you updated on the new additions in future posts.

I hope you'll enjoy the update, and I look forward to your comments and feedback. Also, if anyone encounters any bugs, please report them to me either via private messages or on Discord.

Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm.

Best regards
Groover

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
View attachment 3462176
Victoria in Big City 0.55!!!

Hello everyone,
Today, I'm thrilled to finally unveil the latest update for the game "Victoria in Big City." I almost managed to meet my initially set deadline for the first time. I was only a few days late, and that was due to health reasons, but nonetheless, I'm pleased with the outcome and hopeful that it will continue this way in the future.

In this update, there are over 1150 images, including 9 animations, which is more than before. While there might be slightly fewer scenes, I hope you'll enjoy them even more. I dedicated a lot of time and effort to these hot scenes to achieve an even higher level, and I hope I succeeded. To discover all the scenes, you'll need to follow different paths because whether you see them or not depends on the decisions you made earlier.

For the next update, we plan to introduce some new features and improve and refresh the game. We aim to expand aspects of the game beyond just the storyline. I'll keep you updated on the new additions in future posts.

I hope you'll enjoy the update, and I look forward to your comments and feedback. Also, if anyone encounters any bugs, please report them to me either via private messages or on Discord.

Thank you all for your continued support and enthusiasm.

Best regards
Groover
Sexy outfit from poll :love:

Reactions: JBNYC1
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes